Post girls you know, anons say how they would use them. Replies get replies

Post girls you know, anons say how they would use them. Replies get replies.

Would cum on her face and make her walk public covered .

cuck

I would tie her to the motel bed and charge people $20 to dump their load inside her. When I ran out of customers I would leave her there to be found,

meant to reply to this

I'd grab her face and skull fuck her till her jaw felt more comfortable with cock than empty . My personal dumpster .

Rip her tits out of her tank top and bra and throat fuck her and make her gag on my cock until I shot a thick stream of hot cum down her throat

I'd shove my cock in her shitter and make her scream, when she got used to it I would move to her throat and fuck her until she passed out. When she woke up my dog would be going to town on her pussy and I'd force her to fuck me off while he had his fun. I'd bust a nut on her face and leave while my dog was still stuck inside her.

I'd bend her over and pound her ass while pulling on her hair. When i am about to bust if flip her around and shove my dick in her throat to unload.

I would take her out for a night on the town. We'd have fun and she'd get drunk. Late into the night we would have drunken car sex. After I came inside her she would tell me how I was better than her last boyfriend, and he was black. I can't abide by this nigger fucker. So as I drive she sleeps in the seat next to me. I go into the worst part of town and tie her to a streetlight. I pull her pants and panties down to her ankles and unzip her top letting her tits out. I'll let this coalburner have what she really wants.

I would slap my hard shaft on her chin and face and then throat fuck her while my buddies took turns with her ass and pussy

Fuck yes she deserves to be so treated so worthless Moar . She has a holier than thou attitude
I would tie her up to a bathroom stall in a high school covered up in body writings leaving her out for teens to have their way with .

Funny because she's a black cock slut.

I'd tie your girl up next to her and fuck her tight pussy from behind while a bunch of low income fucks had their way with her mouth and my girls holes

I'd totally smash her pussy hardcore and bust the fattest load on her tits.

I'd rip her shirt off and start sucking her titties while I slide my cock into her wet pussy

I'd make every girl ITT mow my lawn, because my lawn needs to be mowed.

Strip that little slut naked and parade her through the beach. Let enough men gather until we have enough for a gang bang. Watch her squirm and listen to her moan and cry as we all took turns with her holes. At the end she'd be covered in dried and fresh cum. Only to have more men approach her and fuck her swollen cum filled snatch

Would knock her out and blindfold her so when she wakes up she is already covered in cum and all her insides hurt from the countless black cock that fucked her .

I would get about 3 or 4 of my buddies and tell her I'm having a party and she should come. She shows up and we all drink and have fun, but she's a lightweight. She starts getting loud and taking her clothes off. So we take ours off too. She grabs two cocks and starts jerking them, taking a third in her mouth. I take her pussy and fill it with my cock. We fuck her every way imaginable until dawn where she is laying passed out on the kitchen floor covered with cum and having it ooze out of all of her holes.

As shes walking home from work I'd ambush her and drag her by her hair into a dark alley, obviously gagging her beforehand so no one hears the slut scream. Id rip the gag off her before shoving the entire length of my cock down her throat, cumming while still in her throat, with her barely able to breath i'd strip her and steal her clothes, lets see how she finds her way home from this dodgy part of town, naked, alone and very lost.

Who wants to write a nice story about this girl I know?

She's a very shy girl. She acts and looks like a fucking 11 year old. Doesn't have any friends and only plays with her little brother. Has no interest in boys or sex whatsoever and only kissed, never more.

She has been modelling for a while but recently started getting more risque fashion shoots.
I'd love it if the person who writes it, adds or uses this info... Or not

Honestly I'd just rage fuck that chubby fuck bunny until I shot a thick sticky load of cum deep inside her womb

nice, here's another of her

I'd have the girl on the left ride me while I ate the girl on the rights ass just to get me warmed up. After a bit I'd bend the redhead over and fuck her Ass while shifting from her ass to the other girls mouth. Id bust deep Into her ass and watch as she shit it out into the other girls mouth.

Toss her in a pit and force her to fight my btch to the death. /my gf will wrap her thighs around that hoe's head and snap her neck while you watch.

Bring her into those woods with a couple of buddies. Start playing drinking games and smoking until she started getting playful. We'd all start groping her and she'd start stroking our cocks. Pull our hard dicks out and take turns with her mouth. Let them keep working her throat while I pick her up from her waist and plunge my thick hard cock between her legs. Ride her until they spray nut on her face and I cum deep inside her tight hole.

Oof I'd bend her right over that bathroom sink and start eating her ass and pussy to start getting her wet and relaxed. I'd playfully finger her pussy and gently lick her asshole. After a bit of that she'd start begging for me to fuck her. I take my cock out and slide it against her pussy until she was pushing back against me just trying to get me to fuck her. Instead of slam into her ass and hate fuck it until I was finished.

I would pick her up from a modeling shoot. We would drive around and talk, somehow the conversation turns to sex. I must have looked surprised when she told me she was a virgin. She got mad and we started fighting. She tells me to let her out, she's walking home. She walks for a good 20 minutes before she noticed someone following her, its just some old bum. She wonders why he's following her and out of nowhere he tackles her, rips her pants off, and starts to rape her. She screams but nobody hears her. The dirty bum cums inside her and runs off and she lays on the ground crying. Serves the cunt right, and all it cost me was a carton of smokes.

Then I'd have to take your little whore out of the pit and push her on all fours. We'd show her what a winner gets and all gang fuck her. I'd thrust my fat cock up her tight asshole and let the crowd take her pussy and mouth. Her prize would be my hot load released deep in her slutty asshole

I'd have that bitch fight this bitch. your btch would end up on her knees crying and then my bitch would finish her off with a roundhouse kick to the face, then she'd stomp on her throat.

Then I'll get my bitch and make her tear yours head off she would then ddt you and win .

I would bend that stuck up bitch over right on that sink and pull her pants to her ankles. I'd shove my cock in her virgin ass and fuck her hard. When I was done I would push her to the ground and cum on her face. Gonna ge hard to be stuck up when you can't stand up.

Is make her strip naked and get on all fours. Make her arch her back and stick her ass in the air while I face fuck her. Between her gagging and drooling on my cock I'd make her call me daddy. Then she'd ask nicely for daddy to fuck her tight pussy. I'd pump her full of cock until I felt her snatch clench around my hard dick. Then I'd make her beg for cum until I shot my wad inside her wet, sweaty pussy

I would get my bitch to crush your bitches head then kick her out of the ring .

I would have my bitch punch her countless times till she looks like a prune then she would count her out .

right there like that, pull her pants off, hold her ankles down past her head and go to town on that pussy and ass

No one's bitch can take on my bitch .

Hmm, so degrading.
Here is another pic for you guys as a reward

I would have my bitch kick her lips till she looked like a looney tunes character .

Id throw those legs back over her head and rip those little shorts down. I'd then start to hate fuck her pussy until she was screaming for more. Id take my dick and shove it in her throat until I finished

Glad you liked it man, if you're in a mood to, would you wanna do her?

Strip her naked and push her on her knees and make her wrap both her hands around my cock and stroke me while she sucked the head of my dick. Grab both her wrists and hold them while I fuck her pretty mouth and watch her perky tits bounce while she chokes and drool runs down her chest. Then I'd slurp up her juices from her wet pussy and bend her over. Fuck her tight pussy while gripping her tan ass. Pull out and shoot my cum all over her ass and back while she quivers from her orgasim

I'd carry her upstairs and then throw her onto the bed and dive right in. I'd kiss and suck all over her body and she'd love every second of it. I'll turn her over on to her stomach and slowly grind my hard cock against her tight, denim-covered ass as I bite and lick at her ear and neck telling her how much better I'm going to fuck her than you. I describe how I was eyeing her up and down and what I want to do to her little body with my long, thick cock. I'd keep going she's trembling with lust. Her juices have thoroughly soaked through her shorts at this point. I pull both her shorts and panties off, a stray strand of pussy juice following them down. I lift her hips up a bit and place a pillow under them. I'd pull back and just admire her juicy pussy as she sticks her ass in the air. I wait until she's begging me to shove myself in. I happily oblige and plunge my long dick into her tight, fresh pussy and slam myself against her. The loud clapping sound attracts a couple of onlookers and we're in full view because I purposely left the door wide open. You're part of that little group. She's moaning with her face buried into a pillow. Once I see you there, tug her hair to pull her head back so that you can hear what she sounds like when she's getting fucked by a real man. The rest of the onlookers cheer us on and take videos while you just sit there and watch like the bitch you are. I'd pick her up and bring her over to you so that she knows you're watching. It makes her pussy clench in delight.

Cont.

She's begging me to cum inside her at this point. I look you in the eye, smirk, and then empty my balls into "your" woman. She cries in ecstasy. She's so happy that it's my cum that's filling her pussy to the brim. I pull out and then use the last of my spurts to cum on her face. My dick is still rock hard. I close the door in your face and you just listen to me fuck her as the other people who were watching giggle at you behind your back.

Anyone, feel free to write about this cute virgin

Bebus480 if anyone wants to talk about sluts on kik

You reuse these, don't you?

face fuck her and cum in her troath

this slut loves anal and threesomes mfm

more of her and proof of slutty activities

well she was fucking 2 guys and as i said loves anal,and sucking dicks

got pics of fucking? keep it alive with nudes

i dont have it sorry

Ok guys what would you do to this slutty college freshman.

Freshman. Probably gets too drunk at a party and winds up letting a guy fuck her in a dark bathtroom against the sink or mirror.

Pick one. Or both.

She got too drunk in highschool dude lol. What else or anyone else? And would take that tie and use it as a leash as i fuck her doggy

>pin her againts wall
>grab hair
>fuck her pussy hard
>creampie.jpg

Wwyd

Take her out for dinner, a very expensive restaurant, and just before dessert was served, I'd excuse myself and leave quietly. She'd never learn that I'd made a deal with the maître d to have her pay for dinner, she'd be taken through to the kitchen and fucked by the kitchen staff, various vegetables would be used in her and then served to her fellow diners, then the servers would get to use her, waiters fucking her and cumming all over her, waitresses using wine bottles to stretch her ass and pussy, whipping her tits and ass with belts, then she'd be showered off in the kitchen sink, placed on a trolley and a fruit selection placed over her, before she's wheeled out for diners to snack off of and later fuck senseless.

Would pull off that bikini top and make her grind her give me a lapdance with her tits right in my face

4 3 1 then 4 again

Anyone needs to get cucked?

her

Wwyd to this lil slut

She looks like she wants to be a good little slave, you have her collared at home i hope

I'd fuck her

Cos play slut, hope you let her dress up in the bedroom

I would use that hair of hers as a grip when i fucked her pretty little mouth, making her gag and make drool run down her chin, down between her perky tits.

How would you rape her and make her beg for cum

I want to see those eyes go dead as a degrade and destroy her with brutal raw and dry surprise assrape and a hard ass to throat hatefucking of her face

I'll leave her in chains in my basement dungeon when I'm finished, covered in my cum and her own throat juice and spit until I feel like fuckign again

Name??

Wwyd to the there? Want more of any of them?

Three*

Would make that slut a toiletwhore. Take her to parties naked and make her kneel and lick the bathroom and toilet clean while she waits for people to come in and feed her piss. If she's lucky they will fuck her worthless throat and cum on the toilet seat for her to lick off.

Anybody?

she need no mercy throat rape until she pass out, over and over until she get brain damage

mine?

honestly she looks like shes having an alergic reaction. so turn her around and hit it from behind hard and fast

I would have this girl beat your stupid slut to a bloody pulp while you watched then I'd have my way with her body.

mmmm I want to see your bitch rape and abuse mine

She'd beat the shit out of that slut and strip her naked in front of a crowd, Then she'd stuff that whore's own panties in her mouth.

Id slap that stupid look off her face and choke her to the point of passing out. As soon as she regains air i stuff my cock in her throat til her eyes water and make her gag

Any interest in any of them, anons?

Would Nanny Mcphee

bent her over that sink, pound her until I'm done, turn around and cum on her sexy belly

More of right

Id hogtie all three and put them facing each other, attach vibrators to each pussy then take turns fucking each face as the others watch.

Keep goin

She is super cute

I would love to shit in her mouth.

8/10 would gag and stuff her cunt with foreign objects

strip off that bra and suck on her tits, get her to suck my dick while I fondle her breasts and tug her nips I'll pull out and cover her tits in cum before bending her over to give her ass a work out

I'd have my girl beat the shit out of that dumb whore and toss her in the dumpster where she belongs.

Sounds good
Want more of any of them?
What do you think the three of them would be into? More details for more pics

theres a girl who looks like she needs some savage anal, throw her on that bed force her head down and use her asshole as my own sperm deposit

Anyone?

we'd take that girl out into the woods strip her naked and have her run from us while we hunted her. eventually my girl here would catch that dumb slut. She'd try to crawl away and beg for mercy but my girl would cut her throat.

Ram my cock down her throat
Bend her over my kitchen table and pull her hair

Eiffel Tower her and cum deep in her pussy

Forgot picture

Brunette rides my dick while I eat out the blonde. End up blowing my load on both of their tits and faces.

anyone? for this cute innocent asian? she wears lots of skirts

Public use by the homeless.

Please

force the blonde one to eat out her friend while I fuck her ass, I'd pull out and cum in her friends mouth and they can snowball it for awhile

I would make this sltu fall in love with me. take her on vacation and sell her the sex slave traders just to see the look of betrayal on her face.

how would you fuck her and make her your slut??

Take her to a store and make her try on a some clothes. Sneak into the changing room and begin plowing her against the mirror
Cum all over her face and then take away all the clothes so she is forced to walk out and show the world

Make her titty fuck me while she sucks on the tip, bet a bitch like that would swallow the whole load

replies get replies

Need more pics. But I would take her to the bathroom and lift her skirt and fuck her from behind. Pump a huge load into her and then leave, and just watch it drip down her legs during class

Stfu nigger

I would have this blonde here fuck her boyfriend and film it and send the tape to her to destroy her emotionally

make her yours. your only weapon is your dick

would you make her your anal slut?

throw her over the hood of a car, rip off those pants and fuck her pussy until I spew my load in her, then slip out and move onto her asshole using our mixed cum as lube

Not into anal. So no.

ITT an idiot who doesn't know how to read
"Post girls you know, anons say how they would use them. Replies get replies."
"Replies get replies."
""Replies"
do you need me to get you a dictionary?

Fuck her tits and cum inside her nostrils.

Sit down on the couch while I watch the game and have her blow me with that beautiful mouth. During Half time bend her over and fuck her ass until I pull out and cum all over her ass/back

Bring both into the back porch and fuck
while my neighbor watches

i'd pin her to that sofa by the neck, tear off those pants and fuck her so hard she broke, all while choking her.

Lol you mad nigger?

Throat fuck Elsa and cum on face while Anna just watches.
Damn, that's hot. For your girl I'd take her into the woods and start fucking her against a tree. Blow my load on her face, then take her clothes and leave there with no way to get home except walking naked, or hitchhiking.

dat look makes me diamond hard

Anyone?

I'd tie her in a bed face upwards for a month, I'd feed, clean and fuck her multiple times a day for a year.

surprise me

make lefty bend over and suck my dick while righty eats her ass, after I've blown my load they can swap positions then after I've came in rightys mouth they can make out with my cum while I take turns fucking them

Please anons, anybody liking them?

choose your slut and tell me what you would do.

Sneak up behind and pull down her pants then bend her over. Start pounding her pusst while pulling her hair. Cum deep inside her pussy then leave.

3 omg

cute little gothy girl, I'd have to share her with a friend, one in the cunt, one in her ass and piston in and out of her while she cries, until shes completely filled and our balls are empty

Have left ride me while righty sits on my face and films. Keep left tied up as my cum dumpster for a couple of weeks while righty is dressed as a maid.

Eventually stripe them naked cum inside them, and over their faces. Tie them up together and dump them on the side of the road for someone else

what would you do to this slutty party girl?

I'd fuck her in front of all of her friends! And post the video on her snapchat

forcefully throat fuck her, ignoring her gags, until she chokes on my load

Any of you interested in them?

I would put her in a bunny suit and train her, while she is under heavy painkillers, to deeptroath my dick and swallow mu cum every time I clap my hands 2 times in a row.

Nope

would you take her at a party?

I came

Call 3 of my buddies, abduct her and fuck her in a basement one day each until she's pregnant. Wait she gives birth, and so on until she's had 3 childes I will raise myself.

To that gook?

Just lift that dress up right there and pound her

Take her out on the boat with a few friends so she has nowhere to go, one films while the rest take turns raping her, she'll suck, fuck and take it in the ass, but we'll make sure to each cum in her pussy so we can make jokes about her looking forward to being a solo mother, after where done we'll bukkake her and leave her dripping in cum as we head back to shore then when its in sight we'll dump her overboard naked and she can swim back

would you share her with others?

>would you take her at a party?
Sure - if she promise to love me long time.

Expose her tits then bend her over the railing with her tits hanging over it. Fuck her ass dry so she starts to moan and scream, drawing people's attention. Then nut on her face as the neighbors watch.

What would user do to Jackie?

force her legs behind her head and squeeze her tits while I fuck her moist dripping cunt

bump

Bump

no takers for either left or right?

I'd rip off her bikini top in the pool then grab her arms and not let her cover herself. Once I have both arms hooked I slide the bottom down enough to start fucking her in the ass, and do so until someone pulls me off her.

Use these sisters
Make her gag on my dick then cum down her throat.

Bump

Where are all the fat sluts?

Slam the right one in the ass while pushing her head into the left ones cunt until her face looked like a glazed donut and then would have the left one lick her face clean and clean my cock and the load fromher ass

here you go

i would waterboard that bitch while ramming my hard cock up her poop shoot

I'd hold her head face down and fuck her ass while choking her. I'd pull out and proceed to blow my load all over her pretty face

I'd slather her in A1 sauce and spank her thighs with a turkey leg

Rip her bikini off, push her into the ground and tie her arms behind her back.Then fuck her right there on the beach in front of everyone until I can't keep cumming anymore and leave her for anyone who wants a go with her cum filled holes.

i'd hug her