Drug thread!!! I'm on multiple drugs right now so not gonna get into that unless anyone asks, I use daily...

Drug thread!!! I'm on multiple drugs right now so not gonna get into that unless anyone asks, I use daily. General stoner thread, what's Cred Forums think about the USA Kreatom ban and how's everyone likening all the new thienotriazolodiazepines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxwKWUsdgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck DEAs corrupt ass. Kratom was the shit. One of my favorite drugs because of how subtle and cheap it was. Big pharma must've got mad at how effective it was at killing pain

3 beers and some phenibut

Did somewhere around 100mg DCK over the past 8 hours. I don't remember too much but I bought a bunch of shit that I really can't afford right now.

i did coke today, took a xan for the comedown, just faced a blunt and ate some almonds. fuck with me.

Heroin and some xanax. Feeling pretty damn good man

How are the almonds feeling?

Best combo there is. Just be careful with that shit though.

Feels good but i think i prefer h alone. The xanax kind of kills the h high

Really wanna try K or some form of it. After doing DXM and MXE for the short time it was legal I really wanna try the rest of the disso spectrum

Did about 60mg hydrocodone after cold water extraction about 25 minutes ago ama

A 40 oz. of booze and a few bowls of some California Kush.

washed a few 20mg adderalls down with some shitty beers. gonna continue drinking until i fall asleep.

Me too man. DCK is just your basic dissociation though. You can hole on it but it's pretty boring otherwise. DXM is so visual and stimulating, DCK isnt any of that. Haven't had mxe but everyone talks about it like it's the holy grail.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxwKWUsdgA
weed to me is what the ring is to smeagol

>haha I do weed I'm such a druggie xD

Xanax and edibles tomorrow

any aussies?

im looking for this fucking meme that says some shit about girls looking for rich dudeds but then she goes and blows keith from southport for a popint of meth or someshit.

it was hilarious when i found it and now ive lost it.

how can you even sleep after washing down "a few adderalls"? I'd be up all night

Could anyone compare Kratom to weed? I do Kratom quite often but smoke weed like only a few times and didn't hit me really hard, Kratom knocks me really out. What's the intensity and overall high of Kratom compared to weed because my friends (stoners) always ask me before they wanna try

Not really comparable. Kratom is more like oxycodone or other opiates.

what kind of syrup can i buy for lean
is most otc syrup usable, can I just check ingredients for codeine/prometh?

Stupid question from a guy in my 30s... Where the hell do people get drugs? Especially if you don't know anyone who does them? If i want DXM, sure, cash at a store you never shop at in the next town over, no guafenisen or acetaminophen. I know plenty of people with weed. But what if a person wants to do LSD? Or mushrooms? What's the deal with research chemicals? Or ketamine? How does one safely acquire stuff?

Deepweb is where i get all my shit just dont be retarded

Where do i go to learn how to appropriately access the deep web in a non retarded fashion that won't bite me in the ass?

You can get a lot of RCs on the clearnet. Reddit /rcsources can help. What class of drug are you looking for?

How do I pay in there? Don't have any bitcoins can I just buy them somewhere?

nic mexi ditch weed, buddy

Lmao kratom is most definitely comparable not like oxy. People keep giving kratom a bad name which is why the DEA is making is a schedule 1 drug.
It's comparable to a low dose of vicodin, if that.

download torbrowser, go to thehiddenwiki.org, click uncensored hidden wiki
make sure you change your privacy settings, when youre in the browser, click the Onion icon by the search bar and change your privacy slider to max

Or of lack of first-hand experience, I think I'm interested in something like dissociatives, or psychadelics. Something that I can enjoy on a weekend and go back to work on Monday clearheaded, but with a deeper appreciation of shit, and not taking things too seriously.

Probably going to go through about 20mls of ghb tonight

clubs, parties, also i'd ask some guys who do some kind of extreme sports

i don't know what you mean with safely acquiring stuff, if you think the substance you got is not exactly what you wanted then i'd recommend buying a test kit
if you mean making a safe deal, then go to a place nobody can see what you're doing, when you're done put the drugs between your balls and dick, and the police won't find anything on you

Just mix a bottle of Robotussin in with Sprite, you silly.

looking for a hookup in London, UK

help me out Cred Forumsros

I don't know anyone like that. I work with really, really straightlaced people, and none of my friends do drugs. I've never been to clubs or parties that weren't through my parents friends from church. I'm thirty and wasted my college years getting a solid education and a boring ass job.

isnt robo like lsd tho

feelsbadman
Time to get your lame adult ass wasted, better do some mdma, lsd and shrooms

Dissos are the shit. It's a bit niche but that feeling is so homey/comfy to me.

I assume you've had dxm already?
3-meo-pcp is pretty popular right now. It's stimulating and a bit manic.
DCK is a very functional disso, some say it's sedating but all it really does is make me feel disconnected and not much else. You could easily take it while at work at no one would know.
I haven't tried anything else, dxm is still my favorite for various reasons. I'd like something that gives me visuals like dxm does.

Anyone here do dxm?

Haha, not even close.

Not really, but it's definitely not codeine lol

Go chug some robitussin dude. Everyone needs to do that shit at least once.

So help a brother out. Where do i even start? Explain like I'm a recently unbrainwashed Mormon

yeah i heard that you use robo and stay through drowsiness and its like lsd or mdma or some shit like that
robotripping i think

will this dextromethorphan/guaifenesin do anything for me

Dxm does not make you drowsy. It's a stimulant.

Avoid guaif like the plague. Only get products with dxm as the only active ingredient

It'll help you understand everything that the universe has to offer. Let's leave it at that.

can i negate the guaif with some process or other drug
what does it do exactly?

And also you're getting your drug classes all mixed up. Dxm is in the same realm as ketamine and pcp.

yeah im new
just do weed and ritalin rn, really wanting to do lean but idk how to get codeine

Dude just go down to the dollar store and get cough gels, you can get 15x15mg for a dollar. Take 350mg for your first trip.

R u ok user

Codeine is trash. Quite following trends and follow your dreams instead

like i know its a gay meme trend but i wanna do it more than anything

DMX is a hell of a drug, dawg

You're better off getting percs or even heroin. Lean is a joke.

Or, you know, grip n sip some robo. That's some good shit there

Kratom is fucking garbage. You literally need to take like 20 pills to get high and that's for a small buzz.

I get the same buzz from strong coffee. Kratom is the epitome of "hey man nice drugs you're doin'; yeah I'm so high dude".

And it's not 'cheap' as in cheap for value. it was 20 bucks for 30 pills. 20 pills to get a small buzz. Fuckin' shit.

Psilocybe semilanceata is great. Wanna repeat that experience again

>And it's not 'cheap' as in cheap for value. it was 20 bucks for 30 pills. 20 pills to get a small buzz. Fuckin' shit.

you don't buy kratom in pill form, you fucking retard. somebody ripped you off because you're an idiotic teenager.

btw, you make it into a tea...you fucking retard. no wonder you didn't feel anything.

quick question.

if i remove all tobacco from a cigarette and refill it with weed. will the cigarette filter interfere with gettin baked?

>pills
You were getting jipped by stoner hipsters dude. 7$/oz for powder is the normal rate, and that's like 5-10 doses. The effects are like a low dose of oxy. If that's not you're thing then move along.

Why not just roll a joint?

Tried it once, barely got a buzz. I was new to pot at the time too so had low tolerance. Do not recommend.

Yeah, son! It's a shame no one else I know likes it like me. But I guess it's good at keeping me from doing it too often.

I used to get super fucked and listen to music on it, but lately I get high and go for a bike ride on smaller doses, or watch deep/weird/[spoiler]A E S T H E T I C/[spoiler] shit on medium doses.

Actually it's a synthetic morphine derivative, so it's closer to codeine than you'd think. It's just that the effects are quite different, it's an analgesic as opposed to a painkiller.

suck at rolling. and i have cigarettes available anyway.

i mean, i have glass. but paper is pretty convenient. just light once and its good to go.

Dxm is so fucking versatile. It can cover so many bases.

High dose for massive visual tripping
Medium for stimmy robowalk fun
Low dose for chill disso fun

Go to a tobacco shop, you can just buy empty cig papers pre rolled and a machine that you put tobacco/weed into that forces the plant matter into the empty cig cylinders. The whole setup costs >$10 and is much easier than emptying and refilling cigarettes.

Chemically maybe but having done both plenty of times I can say that they're not even close.

Goes great with lots of drugs too. Weed, LSD, mushrooms, alcohol (in moderation obviously), the list goes on and on.

its 4am right now man.
and i live in a hick ass one horse town. lol

im not desperate enough to shell out my hard earned cash for a rolling machine tho. ill just stick to glass for now. thanks tho

Analgesic literally means painkiller.

Objectively, drugs are for pathetic losers.

for anyone curious about nbome.
heres a trip of mine.

>newfags, nbome = dirty research chemicals new to the streets. sold as LSD sometimes by shitty dealers.

wut

Not exactly. Analgesics are anesthetics, which do numb pain but using an entirely different mechanism than traditional painkillers.

A bunch of hacks. How can Freud even be on there lol

You are incorrect, anesthetics produce anesthesia, which is a reversible loss of sensation and sometimes consciousness whereas analgesics aka painkillers, produce analgesia which relieves or reduces pain without eliminating sensation or inducing a loss of consciousness.

this is true

Probably worth mentioning that dxm is an anesthetic, though only at extreme doses.

bit the first one but not this one

...um what? And no, I bought it from a headshop. Why the fuck would you buy shit from some random faggot on the street.

They come in pill form. They literally sell that all over my fucking city. I'm sorry I didn't try your shitty tea form, maybe that's super magical bro, but the pill form of kratom is absolutely fucking garbage.

Can I order this opium tea somewhere? Wanna recommend me since you seem so knowledgable, faggot?

Tried opiates for the first time tonight.

Also. For Reference.

Kratom Pills. That thing that exists that you're not acknowledging, retards.

Yes I am aware. Similar to PCP and ketamine, dextromethorphan can be a dissociative anesthetic. I'm merely referring to the meaning of the word analgesic.

You're a fucking idiot. Anyone selling kratom in capsules is ripping you off. You order the powder off the internet from reputable vendors. A lot of people just toss n wash. Tea needs about 30% more powder.

Those "pills" are just a sad attempt to make money, and are the ultimate reason for the impending ban. Someone bought powder off the internet and stuff it in capsules, and jacked up the price because fuckheads like you wouldn't know any better.

>dxm & thc
>orme

Well no shit. Cause they don't sell the tea version. I didn't know there was a tea version. 'reputable vendors'; faggot I specifically asked you what vendors those were.

Can you link anything or are you completely talking out of your ass? It's either or. Go ahead, retard.

Salvia. Hitting salvia on dxm+weed makes it feel like it lasts so much longer. Or rather, slows it down so much.

take just more dxm instead of >not going back
>else going in

What?

You have internet access, figure it out yourself.

There's not a "tea version" you dipshit. You make tea using the powdered leaves. How fucking clueless do you have to be? Do you need everything spoonfed to you?

Btw you probably can't even get any anymore because it's being scheduled. Thanks to retards like you buying pills from headshops.

I hope you are eating activated almonds for your sake, to replenish the Midichlorians in your body.

Dude your brain is fucked. Lay off the surp for a while.

get, fag

>figure it out, you have the internet

So, you actually have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You are literally a dude bro talking about a drug that you don't have anything fucking clue what you're talking about on Cred Forums. That's you.

>there's not a 'tea version' dude, you have to mix it to make tea

You understand how autistic you sound? I'm not asking if I can buy a bottle of fucking tea. You make tea with tea leaves. Holy shit, this is actually unbelievable.

>btw you can't buy from the reputable vendors that I earlier suggested to buy from; so no point in lookin' even though I then suggested you google it

You have to be trolling. This is a real. fucking. person. Unbelievable. Kill yourself. Your mom would appreciate it due to never having the heart to abort you.

Pic related
I aint feelin too well, and i only did a tiny amount of both

its a trap bro, start talking

The powder IS crushed leaves. You make tea from the exact same shit that they stuff in the capsules. Sorry you missed out. It wasn't that great but it was a nice legal high while it lasted.

Whenever drugs get crazy just sit still. Breathe calmly. And know that it is temporary and you wanted to try out.
Enjoy it for what it is as safely as possible, and if you don't like it just don't do it again.

SWEET. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW HOW TO MAKE TEA. I APPRECIATE THE ARCANE KNOWLEDGE BESTOWED UPON ME.

And I live in fucking colorado. you want a 'legal' high, you can go down the block and buy some weed.

You know, actually drugs, not your dude bro magical tea that's so sick that you get from anonymous 'reputable vendors'.

I know a nigga that makes some mad mugwort dude; it's cray bro

Any time, friendo.

activated

The filter won't stop too much. What's more relevant in this situation is how ridiculously fast cigarette paper burns. Improvise a pipe if you have no papers.

Wow, some faggots in this thread could really use some calming drugs.

>Improvise a pipe

Oh I guess opioids aren't considered drugs anymore? Sorry I'm not hardcore enough to do fucking weed like you are. What a badass you are

Pretty much what I had in mind.

Go for music festivals, mostly electronic music like dubstep / drum & bass, you will find tons of people doing MDMA / ecstasy there, just ask around. If you want to find some LSD or stuff like that, go for psytrance music parties or festivals. BOOM FESTIVAL is where all the drugs are :D And all festivals in general. If you don't know shit about these drugs i suggest to invest into some drug test kits.

This is awful advice. Only do this if you want to be made fun of