How in the world Hillary Clitoris's better than him?

how in the world Hillary Clitoris's better than him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmqoCHR14n8
twitter.com/HillaryClinton?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtu.be/UfHDQC0e-t8
inquisitr.com/3552247/fbi-director-james-comey-admits-paul-combettas-vip-is-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=0E00Zuayv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GBOi7nfrd8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not

shes not
hence why her entire campaign is built around attacking him, because she literally has no merits to fall back on

surely paying enough celebrities to do youtube videos and having the main stream medai repeat the same rhetoric over and over is enough to defeat him

period

In that, as much as she sucks, she's not a brainless, whinging failure.

i have been thinking about this: well, i am from Tbilisi, Georgia, way too far from USA and suddenly i see everyone's dissing and mocking him (especially atheist sjw redditor hipsters). and it took me so long to realize that media is hillary's means to diss him; if i wasn brainwashed i would never ever think that i was being fooled. i pity everyone who was fooled by it.

i took a shit last night with more charisma and a better wig than that old faggot

In every way because I can listen to facts and weigh them against each other.

honesty is way too enough reason to choose one over another. Hillary's definetely light-year times more faker than the 1 000 000 dollars i have won on the website ad banner

They both suck.

I'd still take Trump in a heartbeat over Hillary though. Republicans are only with him right now because he's the GOP candidate. Moment he wins both sides are against him.

I hate hillary

The only thing they don't like about him is his inability to grasp subtlety. They love the stupid shit he says, they just want to go back to a less brazen way of jerking on the leashes of America's straight-D students.

Far as I'm concerned you'd have to have serious mental issues to not hate her at this point.

Pretty sure the bitch could behead some random guy on the street on live national TV and still get votes so long as he was straight and mayonnaise-american.

what does mayonnaise-american mean?

Because if we elect the bitch we at least know what we are getting. With all the shit that Trump spouts no one knows what the hell he really plans to do.
He needs to stop flip-flopping or suggesting that he was just kidding

It's all the same, both are dumbasses whose will lead America into a new war, only the place must be found.

Only Hillary's pussy looks like a pussy.

how in the world is she not?

Whitey.

>derp

People with evidence against her have a nasty habit of committing suicide with two shots to the back of the head.

>Hillary Clitoris's
the funny part is I bet her clitoris is bigger than his dick

In what way is Trump better? Don't say anything about business, he's a con-man not a businessman. He advocated paying down the debt and devaluing the currency in the same fucking debate, he literally knows less than nothing about economics. Can you honestly picture him instilling confidence as commander-in-chief? He literally can't put a sentence together, how's he going to give clear orders to the armed forces? He's a disaster compared to Hillary. Don't get me wrong, she's a real cunt too but at least we'll have some semblance of the status-quo with her. Trump will flush this country down the shitter like everything else his pudgy little sausage fingers have touched.

you gotta wonder why they spend so much time trying to convince you that he is racist

sure kid. anyone who believes that shit is too stupid to be allowed to vote

rip humor.

how in the world he's not "businessman" but con-man? what does make him "not-businessman"?

you have to think about this.

Hollywood, Silicon Valley AND Wall Street are all colluding against him - why? To elect a known lying, crooked criminal (see wikileaks, fbi testimony, clinton foundation) -- all in unison, supporting Hillary Clinton - the establishment and very much pro war candidate

Let me guess, she's a perfect little angel who dindu nuffin.

She's just as scummy as he is if not worse. Accept it. We're fucked because people will actually vote for either of these jackasses.

>be me
>normie 24 yr old
>just got back in college this semester
>killing time between classes
>check out whats trending on Facebook because it will surely be Presidential debate shit
>stay-at-home moms, cucks, and liberal private college retards all swarm to comment sections of posts to stay Hilary "dominated/killed/humiliated" Trump the other night
>mfw people are really this stupid
>mfw libs are pandering this hard on social media
>mfw the next debate will likely have another unprofessional, impartial mediator

>Hollywood, Silicon Valley AND Wall Street are all colluding against him - why?
because they're smarter than you

because thats how liberals argue with conservatives. if you dont agree with me youre a bigot.

>Let me guess, she's a perfect little angel who dindu nuffin.
truth

His many failed businesses are fraudulent. He shits on his investors. He fails to pay his contractors. He's a shitty businessman who's only talent is self-promotion.

She's a lot less likely to kill us all, or make all of our lives a lot worse.

stay ignorant

You know - they say he called all mexicans rapists and drug dealers - yet you can watch the actual video and see that he didn't. They say he invited Russian hackers to hack our computers - and again, you can watch the video and see that he didn't. They say he criticized this Miss Universe bitch for being fat and you can watch the FULL video and see him say "I'm okay with her, but other people in our business - pageant people - said its not ok".

I mean fuck dude. How much do you have to see to start thinking "How stupid do ALL OF THESE MEDIA OUTLETS think we are???"

because they are sjw's

THIS

nah im a programmer and self employed, im smarter than you. so are all my friends, all programmers. they support trump.

>CNN
Fucking retard

fool people don't become billionaires.
smart ones do.

>thinking Trump actually cares enough to tweet himself

>CNN

in before the 1 million dollar loan - which apparently allows all people to instantly become billionaires.

democrats - we know you are entitled college children, but you seriously have no fucking clue what you're talking about. focus on your homework. let the adults elect whoever they choose.

>i work for 12 dollars an hour at a public building telling 74 year olds to turn it off and then on again
>this makes me smarter than you
ok kid

Ladies and gents, the "lost cause"... or a bored troll.

programming is easy. I live in northern Virginia, the "east coast silicon valley" Programmers are a dime a dozen here

>CNN
>claims Trump supporters ignorant

OK buddy. I think its bed time

>i have no proof
>obviously this means you're wrong, and a lost cause who can't be convinced without facts

guess you showed me

>thinking he doesn't

We know Hillary's supporters are geniuses that all have college degrees and make less than 35k per year. While Trump supporters have less than college educations and make far more money. We're aware of your democrat genius of how you somehow got degrees yet cant earn any money.

We know that in your world, billionaire = retard and broke starbucks barista = genius -- but I implore you to consider voting for Trump

pic related

>lost cause

even crazy Rudy knows trump lost the debate

Anyone here voting for this woman?

but the media is completely liberal all of it except one channel. and that guy got shamed fired and run out of the business and is now owned by, you guessed it. A jew. So thats 100% of all media outlets run by jewish owners. I am willing to bet you will see a slow change from conservative to liberal views on fox.

nah, I said programmer. I'm way smarter than you. lol - way fuckin smarter. You might as well be a fucking retard compared to me. I dropped out of high school, the last job I had, I was a director at a major tech company that you have heard of. I made 6 figures and then quit 4 years ago to start my own business. Why? Because those people were dummies.

You're nothing, and im a fucking genius as far as you're concerned.

>voting green
top kek

Holy shit, dude.

>but the media is completely liberal
if that was true it should tell you something. Smart people work in the media.

So this website hates tumblr and SJWs right? Then why do you many of you support the SJW candidate. Nobody on tumblr is gonna vote for trump. So why are you college kid rebellious hipsters SJW people voting for Hillary? Fuckin green day fans

And you're not one of them. I'm a lot more, but it doesn't take much to be smarter than democrats.

there's really decent evidence that FB only shows you the shit that you're interested in. it's very difficult to move past their filters to find conflicting viewpoints.
>mfw you're throwing yourself under the bus to look edgy on Cred Forums
>mfw you're on facebook in 2016

Do you have any proof he's a billionaire? Last time someone saw his financial information they put his net worth at around $700M. He values his "brand" at $3-4B, which is laughable. He's a fraud and his supporters are too invested in the fantasy to realize it. It'd be sad if it wasn't so fucking terrifying for the future of this country.

this should be a new copypasta, 10/10

I'm Steven Hawking and I support Hillary.
You lose.

why does she ever say "my plans"? is anything actually hers? she's just brainless faggot robot who's ruled by her sergeants; nothing of what she says comes out of her own mind as she's literally earpiece robot.

your analysis is superficial

nignogs are a guaranteed +90% for Hillary

same for many other welfare slimes

Hillary's support among college educated whites is higher than among non-college educated whites

this isn't really that surprising tho. if it were medieval Europe, should we be all that surprised if the vast majority of the educated are Catholic when quite literally all institutions of learning were Catholic institutions? PC liberalism and all that shit is just another state religion, of course individuals receiving education from them will somehow end up more liberal.

no one who is supporting Trump or Clinton is doing so for rational reason. it is all tribalism.

see

Do you have any proof he's not a billionaire? You read some article and pretend you know something. Then you make claims like "He's a fraud" and expect everyone to believe it. This is why we always call you retarded. Because you are. You're terrified because you're a pussy. Deal with it.

No it tells you jews own all of our media outlets. A very small percentage of our population controls all the media we get on tv. this was exactly what happened in Germany that in part allowed hitler to become a leader. A blatantly obvious agenda that isnt in the populations best interest.

I'm a broke college kid that considers billionaires retarded. Because mainstream media said so.

hahaha, good user
motherfuck jws
motherfuck hillary
motherfuck reddit
motherfuck tumblr
motherfuck green day

well then I feel sorry for you. maybe you'll get a job someday.

Edgy. You call my analysis superficial, I call yours a vast generalization based on information based on -- bullshit. Not even the polls we're looking at are statistically significant.

We can meet in the middle and say - who knows what happens.

I know lots of people have taken a calculated, rational look at Trump and accepted him. And from what I can tell, Hillary's support is driven by fear of the Donald and the propaganda fueling that fear.

You made 6 figures? Really? Wow. College undergrads make that at their first job these days. What's your net worth genius? I wrote a personal check to buy my house out here in the valley. I have about 50 patents to my name. I guarantee you you're not the smartest person in this thread. Programmers here in the valley (even the republican ones) all see Trump for what he is: a fraud and a failure.

5 deals out of thousands. Entrepreneurs take risks. They win some, they lose some. You wouldn't know that since you're a college child. You only know how to jump through hoops, fill out forms and wait in line.

I know what he was doing to avoid taxes in the 80s, which accounts for 2 of the bankruptcies. They were strategic.

well, of course you can't prove anything.
but there's a video where she was being accused of cheating during the debate that got taken down by her party.

Climate change =/= global warming.

Anyone with a brain and some business sense can see right through this propaganda. Anyone that can't is a fucking retard and will always be a wage slave.

I'm convinced that propaganda like this, which appears to have been produced by 8 year olds, will do more good than bad for Trump. It wreaks of desperation.

Because after him you will end up with 8 years of democrats minimum. (Up to 16 years of shitty presidents) but if you take the hill pill right now you have 4-8 years of that bitch then guarenteed republican for at least 8 years to start fixing shit. (But probably 16 years of republicans)

Fpbp

>You made 6 figures? Really? Wow. College undergrads make that at their first job these days.

Yeah, sure kid. Look, I know that my posts have probably offended you, while you overpay for your "education" that you surely couldn't have gotten from Google. When you graduate, im sure you'll be able to live out this fantasy you have of 50+ patents and buying a nice house in the valley with a personal check.

Just sit back and let the adults talk for now though.

lol - funny, you're a fool that is gullible enough to fall for all the anti-trump propaganda. You have 0 credibility.

Why do I get the feeling that if Trump was the dem candidate none of the anti-trump folks would be pitching a fit over him?

I've been at a bunch of startups, some of which failed spectacularly. You know how many of the ones that failed went bankrupt? None. Bankruptcy is never "strategic", it's failure, period. It means you didn't have the brains to see the writing on the wall and wind things down cleanly. Only idiots and people with no sense for business wind up bankrupt for any reason (even acts of God or hostile lawsuits are no excuse; that's what grown-ups get insurance for).

It's "guaranteed"
^nobody take advise from this guy. He can't even spell.

>. Bankruptcy is never "strategic", it's failure, period

This totally proves how much you don't know about bankruptcy. So what, you got coffee for a bunch of smart people that worked at a startup? You're a dumbass. You have no idea what you're talking about and all of your bullshit is based on this false notion that bankruptcy is always failure and never strategy. You're a fool.

That one was too easy.

>why is Hillary Clinton better

Pic related.

Someone else show me how much of a genius they are. I'm giving out one last beating.

It's been fun, kids, but I've got shit to do. Adult shit.

Well i cant speel for shit cause have adhd so despite the fact that i read all the time, and when i was a kid i did it more than i do now i never picked up spelling. Also cause i just never remember minor details. Big picture brain makes me shit at that

Sure, blame the ADHD. Don't swallow the "Hill-pill". Ben Shapiro isn't the oracle.

If you are supporting Donald Trump you will be put on a Watchlist. No ifs ands or buts.

Of course kidguy would support Hillary. What a faggot.

She is a criminal and a murderer and trump is a billionaire

Yeah not the same guy but your a fucking retard. Strategic bankruptcy isnt actually a good thing. Its a way to avoid debt, but its not a good idea if your buisness is doing well. Thats why successful buisnesses dont go "strategicly bankrupt". They are good so they dont need to

Lmao a CNN poll kys liberal fag.

Ben shapiro would vote for trump if it came down to his vote. Hes in cali anyway so his vote is irrelevant. And yeah its the adhd, its the same reason my handwriting is crap.

Anonymous FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT / SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT / SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT (Fri) SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT : SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT : SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT FAGGOT No. SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT â–¶
SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID
>> SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT
sure FAGGOT kid. FAGGOT anyone FAGGOT who FAGGOT believes FAGGOT that FAGGOT shit FAGGOT is FAGGOT too FAGGOT stupid FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT allowed FAGGOT to FAGGOT vote

*millionaire

Just using this site puts you on a watchlist.
Hell, I'm sure they've got pscyh profiles on all 319 million people.

Probably why we're 20 tril in debt and they just used healthcare as a slush fund and cover up.

>we're 20 tril in debt

found the lolbertarian

Yeah, you're probably the same guy and you still have no idea what you're talking about.

I take a corp thats straddled with all kinds of cash, turn it into a bank, loan all of its money to myself - since loans are not taxable, and bankrupt the bank once its only borrower, me, reaches a 30 day default.

There are all kinda of scenarios where bankruptcy is the smart thing to do, laws have changed quite a bit since the 80s and once again, you have not a fucking clue in the world.

Still better than hillary tho

Undergrads where I work get 6 figures out the gate, not counting RSUs. It's not a big secret.

I notice you didn't answer the net worth question. I've got ~4M in assets (all self-earned), and I'm probably the poorest of my peers. I'm on a first-name basis with several billionaires, and I'm connected enough to pitch ideas on Sand Hill Rd.

I do this bragging thing better than you, admit it.

If you fail to see Trump for what he is then one thing's for sure: you're not sitting at the grown-ups table.

Trump supporters are being watched by Homeland Security as to whether they might start a civil war over Clinton being elected.

Yeah trump lost, his performance was fucking dismal. That was the most cucked ive ever seen trump. He was weak, didnt fucking put pressure on at all.

Does anyone have a fucking clue in this thread? Or are you all college-babies. Just 1 fucking legitimate pro-hillary argument would suffice. JUST ONE

You have 50 patents to your name? Wow, I have 200 patents to my name. What's your net worth genius? I wrote a personal check to buy my mansion out here in Malibu.

Anonymous SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT / SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT / SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT (Fri) SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT : SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT : SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT No. SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT who SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT believes SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT that SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT shit SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT is SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT too SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT stupid SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT to SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT be SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT allowed SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT to SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT vote

>swastika armband
>shillary logo
>brazzers joke on tshirt
>photoshopped picture of hitler
o lord

We don't need to convince you.

We need to contain you.

Yeah exept trumps bankruptcies arent the kind of thing your talking about. He didnt make money off them, they where a strategic way to avoid having to pay bills, but if those buisnesses where successful he could have just payed the bills, cause the buisness would be making him money.

"Strategic" is moron-speak for "failed to have your shit together". Bankruptcy means you failed to pay people you owed money to. It's fucking un-ethical, but that point is sailing a million fucking miles above your moronic head.

That's because you're full of shit and desperate to "win" against me. I have no need to prove shit to you beyond what I've already told you. I've come across plenty of retarded millionaires. In the same manner these morons write-off Trump's accomplishments, and with the same level of proof, I could just claim you're a fraud and you stole it all, if there is anything at all - since I haven't seen your tax returns.

Thirsty AF => U

You are so full of shit

SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID
sure SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT . SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT anyone SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT who SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT believes SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT that SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT shit SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT is SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT too SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT stupid SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT to SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT be SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT allowed SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT to SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE FAGGOT vote

you're.

You don't know the first thing about Trump's bankruptcies and I actually do.

because we're due for another recession and market crash and isn't it odd that those only happen when Republicans are in office?

>a strategic way to avoid having to pay bills

and you're OK with doing this with taxpayer money

k

How. If i was full of shit then trump would be a billionaire, but hes not.

trump will win

Mission success guys, there isn't one intelligent Clinton supporter on planet earth. I guess we're just going to have to wade through their non-stop parroting of opinion-articles until November 8th and see what happens.

SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID FAGGOT SURE

are you disabled? Im anti trump you silly fuck

he has way better ways - he is proud of the fact that he bet on America to lose in '07 and made money on the recession.

SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT KID SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SURE KID--

damn I didnt know hillary didnt like the jews.

>is anti-trump
Retard alert. Stop fucking your sister and go to sleep.

this thread is now cats

Anonymous SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT / HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT / HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT (Fri) HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT : HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT : HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT No. HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT ▶
>> HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT HI I’M THE SURE KID FAGGOT
damn SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT I SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT didnt SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT know SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT hillary SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT didnt SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT the SURE KID-- FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT jews.

All ive heard him say is his lawyers dont want him to release them... he even said he would if hillary releases her emails

>if hillary releases her emails
There isn't anything Hillary needs to "release."

The investigation is finished.

Trump has publicly stated he is avoiding paying taxes and this is a felony.

>521 viewers polled
>directly after the debate ended
>+10 D +2 R

You got no game, you're outclassed, and you can't admit it. No wonder you love Trump.

Anonymous CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT / SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT / SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT (Fri) SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT : SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT : SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT No. SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT â–¶
File: CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT .jpg CAT FAGGOT ( SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT KB, CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT x SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT SURE KID CAT FAGGOT )

this CAT FAGGOT thread CAT FAGGOT is CAT FAGGOT now CAT FAGGOT cats

The best thing about being a Republican is that I will vote straight ticket with no regard for who is running. As long as they have an "R" after their name, I vote for them.

That's why Democrats will lose ... they are actually looking at the issues and differences between candidates. That will split their vote up. You don't have that problem with Republicans.

>voting Republican

faggot

the investigation is still going ... Maybe not exactly on hillary but any new openings like with the whole "VIP EMail" thing can start it up again. Theres shit in there all we gotta do is wait.

trump

>the investigation is still going .
no it isn't faggot

The e-mail "scandal' is over

go back to your Clinton health conspiracies
lol

Clinton

Anyone with an understanding of mortgage underwriting knew that was going to happen. It was mathematically obvious since the day Bill Clinton signed the Community Reinvestment Act (in the name of racism, btw).

The banks knew, which is why they invented derivatives and spread the risk out to investors. Most people are totally clueless with regard to the subprime crisis. Smart people profited.

But the way you put it, "Bet on America to lose" shows that you're being led around emotions, which is a sure way to lose your ass. Money doesn't disappear, it sloshes around. If somebody was losing, somebody was winning.

Anonymous TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT / CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT / CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT (Fri) CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT : CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT : CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! No. CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT â–¶
File: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT .jpg TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! ( CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! KB, TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT x CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT )

>>
Anonymous TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT / CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT / CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT (Fri) CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT : CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT : CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! No. CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT â–¶
File: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT a.jpg TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! ( CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! KB, TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT x CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT CAT FAGGOT )

trump

you liberals are a weird bunch. calling people faggots while you champion for gay rights.

google = nigger

They are literally investigating the guy who deleted the emails through reddit. Who just confirmed the VIP was hillary..

But you're very likely a closeted homophobe.

Most social conservatives are.

Final lesson of the day kids

Money doesn't disappear, it sloshes around. If somebody was losing, somebody was winning.

And now a word from our sponsor, Milton Freidman
youtube.com/watch?v=YmqoCHR14n8

I really hope some of you take the opportunity to learn something here.

Gnight kids

what other stupid conspiracy theories do you believe faggot?

Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams?
KEK

cunt

Now they are getting people to register to vote because they know they are fucked.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Milly in Ohio
youtu.be/UfHDQC0e-t8
Man, I would lick Milly's pussy for hours.

you conservatives are a weird bunch. calling yourselves patriotic while you champion for putin's house nigger.

>Milton Freidman
oh look you found a stupid right-wing economist who agrees with you

good job

Most black people are rapist theifs. Hmmmm.. Most arabs/Muslims Blow themselves up

I LOVE GENERALIZATIONS!

lol. Outclassed on Cred Forums. I'm so rekt. Gnight Wang Chen

foetus

>durr hurr hurr hitlery's not winning durr
faggot

Because she is not him.
Same reason these are better than him (they are not him): Adolph Hitler, a can of pop, a pet rock, a cartoon parody of Donald Trump, a Magic 8-Ball, a flat tire, a dumpster fire, a blind puppy, the measles, the spiders in your house... all better than Trump because they are not Trump.
/thread

Oh so you're an Islamophobe too.

Exxxxcellent.

Chee-tos

Wow such a conspiracy

inquisitr.com/3552247/fbi-director-james-comey-admits-paul-combettas-vip-is-hillary-clinton/

Trilby

Bitch I was parodying you

fucking stupid ass

This. Also the fag traded with Castro during the embargo, traitorous fuck should be fried!

>a conspiracy

yeah insisting that Clinton is still going to be charged with something is

and cringeworthy to boot

I'll fight you faggot

Yeah already explained my position. They are both shit, but this is a question of how much shit you want to eat. Trump is gonna be however long his term is, plus the term of the democrate that gets elected when hes done. Hillary is just hillarys term, then republican for a while, as they dix her mess. Id rather eat less shit tbh, you scat loving fucks

all of that butthurt. did someone hurt your little feelings? grow up faggot, some of us have to live in the real world. kill yourself or grow up.

Kennedy

I think all that liberal hogwash has warped your brain. you arent a liberal at all. what the fuck are you still in college? I know its tough, they really dont give you a chance to make up your own mind about politics during that time.

Why parody the truth?

You probably want a bbc to be shoving up your ass too

most homophobes are afraid of black people sexually dominating them

beansprouts

>stupid right wing economist
>nobel prize winner
Yeah he not right all the time but hes still a fucking genius

you seem pretty butthurt your that your stupid 1% advocate dipshit isn't being taken seriously actually

solenoidal

spoken like a total fucking retard.

Oh Im sure shell get away with it but its not a conspiracy to know she was involved with alot of shady shit and btw did something that I would have been in prison the next day if my command had found out I did anything like she did. She commited a federal offense just having the emails on a private server

Friedman doesn't represent me, or any one else in the 99%, so no.

We want to overthrow the world he's praising.

Trump is a niggerlover, he's trying to get them out of the ghettos. Hillary keeps them in line with welfare, allowing them to stay in their little disgusting fucking habitats

baroclinic

Hillary is a known criminal who's only been in the running this long because she bought out and rigged the system. If you truly believe that Donald Trump is "literally Hitler" as the media keeps putting it, you are brainwashed beyond return and have my deepest sympathy.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=0E00Zuayv9Q

Yeah actually when you keep talking shit as if you have proof of something, yes it is.

Okay, after reading this thread, it is painfully clear that Clinton supporters are dumb as dogshit and Trump supporters are surprisingly well informed. I'm actually in shock considering some of the crap I've been hearing.

FREE CAT FREE CAT / FREE CAT FREE CAT / FREE CAT FREE CAT (Fri) FREE CAT FREE CAT : FREE CAT FREE CAT : FREE CAT FREE CAT DEAD CAT No. FREE CAT FREE CAT FREE CAT FREE CAT FREE CAT FREE CAT FREE CAT FREE CAT FREE CAT â–¶
File: DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT DEAD CAT

Comunist alert. Go fucking kill yourself you lazy retard. Captialism is the fairest system in the history of the planet. You get what you earn, so go out and fucking make something of yourself

shiiiieeeet

great sentence structure.

you're at the perfect degree of uneducation that i can't decide for whom it is i think you are voting.

MOAR

Anonymous FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT / FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT / FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT (Fri) FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT : FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT : FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FAGGOT No. FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FAGGOT â–¶
File: FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT .jpg FAGGOT ( FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FAGGOT KB, FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT x FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT )

Okay, FAGGOT after FAGGOT reading FAGGOT this FAGGOT thread, FAGGOT it FAGGOT is FAGGOT painfully FAGGOT clear FAGGOT that FAGGOT Clinton FAGGOT supporters FAGGOT are FAGGOT dumb FAGGOT as FAGGOT dogshit FAGGOT and FAGGOT Trump FAGGOT supporters FAGGOT are FAGGOT surprisingly FAGGOT well FAGGOT informed. FAGGOT I'm FAGGOT actually FAGGOT in FAGGOT shock FAGGOT considering FAGGOT some FAGGOT of FAGGOT the FAGGOT crap FAGGOT I've FAGGOT been FAGGOT hearing.

44446[[

haha stay triggered
conservatism is dead
you faggots are going to find we aren't going to let the fox guard the henhouse any more

pic related basically explains the entire 2016 election

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

svpppv sdfff

No, I believe Hitler was better. He was honest about who and what he was... and he spoke coherently about real things. Trump and Hitler only have the same soul and grasp of facts... Hitler was better in all other ways. At least Hitler was a patriot... a hateful, evil patriot... but a patriot. Trump is toxic even to his OWN cause, he will just wreck everything outside his cause as well. Also better than Trump, your bigoted drunken relative who talks like Trump.

over 9000 images of cats biting things

He has no real plan. Ask yourself if you want Mike Pence, a nobody senator from fucking garbage Illinois, to suddenly become president. Because that's basically what's gonna happen.

>senator from Illinois

Tim Kaine is a fucking nobody.

"He has no real plan". You're just fucking lazy and have no arguments against Trump. Bullshit artist.

Fucking rebellious college kids need to pretend trump isn't the better candidate to impress their hipster friends and be a contrarian. Go listen to green day you fucking SJWs

You have zero proof, this claim is bullshit. Even the fucking family of the one guy who killed himself you're basing this conspiracy theory on has asked people to stop blaming the clinton's for his death.

lickspittle

Spider-man?

amen. this thread is gold.

100%

there was more than one instance.

LOL CLINTON-RETARDS BTFO

>$100.00 has been added to your account
Thank you for masking the Clinton Death Toll

human faeces eater

I am from Europe and even I can tell that Trump is fucked. He will NEVER win the election. NEVER in HELL. Hillary is genuine AND trustworthy AND she SMASHED the debate. America will be kept great, because she IS great.

TOP KEK
Typical liberal has to be dismissive and name call rather than s\how me why they need more people to register to vote and why the Dem camp in Ohio is so desperate that they call an info warrior to volunteer.

No she isn't. Her "scandals" are all manufactured republican BS. That's why 8 congressional investigations into Benghazi wasted taxpayer money to turn up nothing. Same thing with the emails. Face it, she's not charismatic, but pretty much fine. Nafta was good for the U.S. economy, it fucked over Mexico, but we benefited. Deal with it.

giggity

Alright, enough tee for you tonight. Time to go pray to the queen and brush your buck ass teeth, then off to bed. Or whatever you cucks call it.

this is how disconnected foreigners are from the united states political and social situation. stay the fuck over there.

Motherfucking Al Kaline outta motherfucking nowhere!

delusional democrats. you're not even old enough to vote, why are you arguing?

Trump is trying to prevent the US from becoming overrun by savages like Europe.

FRICK TRUMP DUDE! HES LITERALLY FRICKING HITLER!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! HOW CAN YOU INBRED REDNECKS SERIOUSLY VOTE FOR HIM????

fucking self-entitled clown

>I am from Europe
Where? Azerbaijan or Kazahstan?

40% of Americans are fat and the remaining 40% are fucking stupid

underrated post

What's up with all the green day?

>HES LITERALLY FRICKING HITLER
Whos only flaw is loosing the war.

Sad thing about about your daddy trump is he's actually making me like Hillary now Lolol.

Kek

lol, you fucktards think your vote makes a difference in american politics xD

"Unprofessional, impartial mediator"
Trump didn't once elaborate on policy. He didn't once back up any of the claims he made, 2/3rds of what he said was straight up factually incorrect. A journalist's job is to tell people the truth. If your candidate can't bother to do enough research to form even one coherent policy, it's not "media bias" if journalists call him out on his BS.

YA U GUISE TONALD DRUMPF SI A FUKING RAYSIST ASSHEOL FUK U FUKING ZENOPHOB ISLAMAPHOB RAYSISTS

HILARY TEH ONE VOTE HER TO DO@$

But what about the other 20%?

Wasn't Trump the one that said he could go outside and shoot someone and his voters would still support him?

Why do atheists make this girl cry?

It does, statistic is a power not to be trifeled with.

go watch the in-context video of him saying that.

retard. post it here to prove you're not a bigot.

surely you'll deliver.

statistics can be faked, too

Lemme guess. You enrolled in college but didn't have the brain/self regulation to stick it out. Now you think you are smarter than those who completed their degrees because academia just teaches left wing propaganda.

meanwhile, at OP's house

I'm a gajillionaire. Prove I'm not.

You're part of the last 20% that is both insane and fucking stupid.

>tee
It's tea. Low class humping faggot.

Disconnected? I know more about the election than you inbred XXLBBQ cunt. I know very fucking well you tossers have a global probation and we're trying our hardest to give you essential assistance. You fucking rednecks are trying to piss on the entire world with your ginger-faced-racist-opportunist fuckery.

>savages like Europe
These "savages" made you.

>Where? Azerbaijan or Kazahstan?
Jesus FUCK dude. You just confirmed every inch that's wrong with the states.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBOi7nfrd8k

did it for you since i know you guys are unable to face the truth.

OH MY GOSH!!! TRUMP IS LITERALLY A BABY!!! IM SO FRICKIN PISSED!!!!! HES SO RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope

Isnt it weird the last 4 elections the polls were always within the margin of error. America isnt split 50/50 it really doesnt make much sense at all.

Their dicks are too big?

Retard thinks he's passing out L's.

Extremely disconnected.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

No.

smegma

They always are, but to fake them one has to have the orignal data to have an idea about the true state of things, and that is where the votes of regular joes come in.

This thread is proof that the Clinton babies are stupid and childish while the Trumpfags are intellectually superior. I'm now voting Trump.

>that's wrong with the states
I'm apperantly doing quite an impact fom Ukraine. And this country has typical pro-Hilary shilling going on as well. You still ahven't cleard the "where" in your "from Europe" statement.

it isn't hard to dominate democrats. i mean, they JUST got out of high school

Haha she just has everyone killed.

or just finished being cremated

Wut about the other 15-18% iduot?

lol good one.

the kids dont know that one yet. just so we're all on the same page - lots of dead people vote for democrats. its called voter fraud and the clintons are great at it.

sauce

The internet. You're welcome

Riddle me this, how can you claim to be smart if you support trump?

Just one of her tits is larger than her entire face.

Riddle me this, How can you claim to not be brainwashed while supporting the democrats.

No its not like they have called for a "new world order" several times. I trust that they wouldn't control the media. I know that in the past they have done evil things but they must be good now.

You must fall into the fucking stupid 40%. you don't know a simple trigonometry equation..

img194 imageavenue ester
^google this

Republicans love to prop up voter fraud to justify discriminatory voter regulations, despite voter fraud being statistically insignificant to election outcomes.

The dunning kruger effect prevents you from understanding that.

tits it is then

the democrats like to claim everything is discrimination because they're fucking stupid and see everything as a race issue.

I can actually taste the autism

>pretending they can quantify voter fraud
Wow, you guys really are stupid.

> so much time
Conservative will swallow literally anythiing...it takes 0 effort to sell them somethign.

there hasn't been a conservative presidential candidate in 52 years

Go to yale.

literally, mental retardation. if only you could see what I see, outside looking in.

The last conservative in the US was George Will, and he had to quit the Republican party.

In what way does posing for pictures make him less racist? Every single one of those photos is staged so retards will look at him and think "ooh so maybe the guy who says kill all beaners isn't all that bad".

He's been a public figure his whole life. What are you actually expecting, a photo of him at a clan rally?

Pictures =\= beliefs
Blacks =\= Mexicans

This is why i like trump, hes a wolf in sheeps clothing, hes going to consume the republican party and there will be nothing left.

And when i see all the alt right faggots kill themselves after the election ...we will inherit this earth

Sorry am I gonna have to point out the elephant in the room here?

he's not said or done anything racist. if you think he has, its because you read opinion articles written by pissed off liberals.

only 52% of our illegal aliens are estimated to be Mexicans. Illegal aliens != Mexicans, no matter how much you want him to be racist, he isn't, there is no evidence of it. There is an amazing amount of proof that he isnt.

Hillary's connections to the KKK is a whole different story.

Am i the only one who would totally fuck the shit out of ills fermented pussy?

stunning body

just got done reading

trump supporters are way smarter than they get credit for. clinton supporters are stupid dicks that appear to throw insults with no merit or logic attached to them

What the fuck are you talking about faggot, Georgia is still in the US.

lol - georgia, the country that russia saved from genocide - s ossetia

Nice
How's that pickle going?

You fucking imbecile

>how in the world Hillary Clitoris's better than him?
Depends on the point of view. I mean, despite all, she does have tits.

How's the game going? You know, the one you just lost. The game.

Trump is obviously better than Hillary. While I don't agree with him on everything, the obviously contrived propaganda against him is good enough reason to vote for him. Beyond that, Hillary has proven incompetent, ineffective and corrupt.

That being said, there are checks and balances that prevent the issues regarding "nuke codes" that the liberals pretend to be afraid of. So calm your tits.

trump is a bondafide retard and hillary will be a status-quo president like obama

hottest boobs i have ever seen.

Only a fucking idiot would think he was actually a retard. Maybe you just don't know shit about him.

who's her

>the game
>the game
>the
>game
>game
>gamethe
>thethethethethethethethe
>gggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaame
>how's the
>gggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaame
>gamethe
>the
>how
>what's a Georgia?
>gimme muh supagulp soda
>gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol this election has made it clear what gigantic pussies the left are. they are scared to death of anything the media tells them to be - and they never do their own research. its comedy gold.

Conservatives
>Black people scare me
>women scare me
>gay people scare me
>jews scare me
>muslims scare me
>mexico scares me
>abortion is scary
>the government scares me
>liberals scare me
>Colin Kaepernick scares the living fucking shit out of me
>science scares the fuck out of me
>obama is a scary black man ooga booga!

You where saying? id post more examples but i know reading facts scares you.