SERIOUSLY MEDFAGS WHAT ARE THOSE WHITE THINGS?

SERIOUSLY MEDFAGS WHAT ARE THOSE WHITE THINGS?

I've felt them for a few months and there are definitely more now. They are only inside of my anus, but not in my colon.

What could they possibly be? Why wouldn't I have warts on the outside of my anus too?
And it probably isn't cancer because it isn't clustered and dark?

Idk anyone have any real insight?

is this actually your asshole and if so why the fuck are you not at the ER?

they look like little polyps.
higher priority: clean your asshole, faggot.

What the fuck, put that away, OP.

AAAAAAAAAA

skin tags or herp

go to doctor in another town

herpes

I'm pushing out a lot, looks different normally

But they are multiplying, not cancer?

I also cleaned it in the first pic for you guys. Here is a dirty one for reference

Genital warts, they might need to be burned off

Possibly scar tissue from anal fissures. Your asshole is not meant to have shit rammed into it you fucking faggot.

Who the fuck took the picture?

Holy shit what have you been doing.

That's not what an asshole is supposed to look like. Looks like you've got worms too, schedule a doctor's appointment, make them earn their 100k+

Thinking off the top of my head, it could be a couple different things. It could be scar tissue from ripping your ass, although these dont quite seem to fit what those usually look like.

They really look like what could least likely be hemorrhoids, and most likely rectal polyps. Aka ass cancer. Go to the fucking doctor OP, they're paid to figure out whats wrong with your ass, not me.

the simple act of opening that picture made a very terrible smell come from my monitor

damn

Im 25 and my asshole does not look like that. Wtf is wrong with ur butthole?!?!

That are classical hemorhoids, dude, luxury model. Don't shovel all your household parts into your ass at the moment. No, isn't cancer. As long as you haven't blood in the scat (BLACK coloured) there is no suspicion. Hint: start eating fiber-rich food (vegetables), stop these bunches of sugar stuff (Coke) and your problem will get better by the time. Also important: some physical education, sport (moderate is enough). Otherway kill yourself.

I use to had that put icey hot twice a day in your ass and it will go in about 2 weeks

Me, ten second timer
Worms?
Ass cancer seems scary, I'm hoping they are internal hemorrhoids

Doing research now

Roll 27 and you fap to this shit

OP answer this.

Off by one

most cancers do not leak enough blood to turn your stool black, rectal and anal cancers also do not cause black blood in the stool but red blood loss.

Seems to me that you either went to webMD school or you are not a medfag at all.

I have never seen a hemorrhoid with a white cap. I have however seen polyps with white caps. That's whats making me lean towards ass cancer.

How many fists do you insert daily?

I knew this when I came on here today. I knew many little parts of me were going to die today.

Youre worried about worms.... dude ur ass looks like the dudes head in starship troopers. Where the brain bug sucked out his brain!

Ok, let's see what we can rule out... Worms are out, ass cancer is not white, OP are you taking prolonged release antidepressants? Warts are a possibility, also scar tissue from anal fairy action...

Seems kinda legit, will buy hemorrhoid cream and if it doesn't go away I'll go get a camera shoved up my ass

Seems to be a loose fit, will not hurt.