I have spent nearly 200$ during the last week or so to Magic The Gathering and my GF just reminded me that we still...

I have spent nearly 200$ during the last week or so to Magic The Gathering and my GF just reminded me that we still need to pay the rent and some bills. Currently got 560$ on my account, but the rent is 750$/month. Not going to beg for money, but what do I tell my GF and how fucked am I?

Beat your land lord in magic.

>Magic The Gathering
People still play this card game after 20 years?

Suck dick till you have enough. If GF asks say you sold some old stuff or/ borrowed money from parents.

Dude just play magic duels

This

Tell her you're a fucking loser who rather spend his money on some shit that will deprive in value within a week rather than building a foundation and living for someone and your future so she can then realize you're not grown the fuck up yet.

Do that.

/thread

thanks user, made my lol I can go to sleep now.

+1 interweb

Or work another job you fucking loser.

This.
You're not ready for real life, don't drag her down with your ass.

+1

>Suck dick till you have enough.
Easy

Tell you're gf that she has to become a whore because you're out of money for the rent.

go sell your value cards at a game store for whatever they will give you to make that money for rent. never buy that shit again because youre fucking irresponsible

Better hope you hot some masterpieces and Chandra

See this guy fucking gets it, too.
Grow the fuck up and find a hobby that won't make your gf or family embarrassed of your fucking retard ass.

Octapharma sell your blood plasma for 50 bucks a visit see if one is near you, also
Sell your dick for money Craigslist post suck my dick and sometimes you get a response "gen" generous tell them you need rent money I once got 300 works better in major cities.

Go win some tournys

Oh wait, you play Magic? you would be better off playing Melee

you deserve everything thats about to happen to you, you fucking loser

Picture is in response to your clinically retarded point of "Spend his money on some shit that will deprive in value within a week.".

Suck for a buck? Or sell gf...

Some high levels of autism here.

So you're fucking saying stressing over living and the fact you're in a position where most people grow up and know how to balance out their finances is me being retarded?

It says right there in the fucking definition, you nigger shit: "ESPECIALLY for relaxation"
If you're stressing and asking for help from people because you don't know how to fucking adult, then have her find someone else who can while your dumbass can continue playing a card game. Dumbass.

here's an idea op

kill yourself

these

my god you're retarded
does your gf know youre autistic too
how else are you going to afford this months pills

>buying shit before paying bills
how autistic are you user?

ITT: OP asks how to not be autistic

It's a well designed card game so this is hardly surprising

It's all fun and games until OP was serious about this. Just in case: Get a temp loan from your bank, it will not cost that much. You can even ask your landlord to postpone the payment for half a month, but I would not recommend this in the first place.

Btw, what does your GF contribute? You said it's YOUR account and you're paying $750/month (I think this is an expensive apartment for 2). Does she pay insurance, travel expense, living and whatever the same amount? I guess not. Talk to her, she should help out with some money.

And why does everyone think the man has to be responsible for everything? Don't you think a girl suddenly goes on a shopping spree and buys a Dolce&Gabbana bag for $200 because discount?

>playing card games

C'mon guy's it was an honest mistake, I'm not planning to do it again, I swear. Thanks to my awesome GF she and I, we are going to split the rent. God I love my GF

Make the bitch pay her share of rent

Seriously though this set isn't even that great just buy the cards online and build a deck way cheaper I mean fuck

No, no, stay here boy. WHAT does your GF contribute?

We'll do it half and half. But I told her to transfer the money to my account so I can pay the whole thing at once. It's all going to be good :)

Okay, I did word that wrong. What does she USUALLY pay? Don't tell me you both eat for $750 per month.

Dump that bitch if she was not paying half the rent for the appartement she lives in too in the first place

Girls want to be recognized as real humans not sex slave, so they should pay their part.
My gf pays 50% of everything we need together.
Food, drinks, rent, water, electricity, everything.

Local gamestore is selling thease for 20$ a piece, so technicaly I could still buy five without breaking the bank. Should I tell GF, she was a little pissed when I told her about the previous ones. But I guess she doesn't need to know...

It's no longer a hobby if it's siphoning your basic expenses and savings you fucking retard. Do you even know how to budget.

>without breaking the bank
OP is a quick learner

You're a hopeless manchild. The only reason she's with you is because you're paying her way in the first place. If she was mad before, now you have proven again that you are irresponsible and unable to bring home the bacon.

Tell her or don't, she'll be riding the cock of some responsible richfag when she finally gets tired of living with a little boy who has no sense if priorities.

He's clearly a tard. Just let the little boy but his stupid little cards and he can play MTG with the crackheads he'll be living with 6 months from now when he's homeless