You're a teacher and she's one of your pupils, what do you do?

You're a teacher and she's one of your pupils, what do you do?

i am a dance teacher and i fuck them

I am a teacher, and i teach them

Fuck her right in the pussy

smack that stupid look off of her face and then lecture her on the proper ways to lubricate her anus

Debate her to become president of the United States of America and interrupt her whenever she opens her mouth

Whats wrong with her face? She looks literally retarded

Make sure she never walks again.

more

groom

About 5 years probably.

Tell me, are you her teacher? And if yes, are you seriously stalking her and aksing b for advice? If yes, this would be legendary.

Teach her, I guess.

Steer well clear. She's going to become a land whale when she's older. Don't tap it if that's going to happen!!! Oh and she's really not that fit either. Find another teacher that's fit, or go to a club and find something that's properly fit, with great tits, and won't become a hefta after a few years.

If you are her teacher, watch out, she'll become really fat in a few years, I bet you.

I'm not her teacher

Shes got the same fucked up lips as this chick. Their resting face is terrible. I dont know what surgery went wrong, but I bet its the same for chick

i would tell her to stop making this face. shes cute, but this face is special needs

It's not because of surgery though with the chick that has ben posted. I have a female friend that has this kind of face, no surgery at all. The one you posted doesn't even come close to that.

I can't take her seriously with that fucking face.

The real tragedy is that she actually thinks this is a good look on her.

Would not bang, she may carry a disease

Teach. honestly, there is nothing more annoying than teenage girls. I would teach the art of critical thinking in the hopes of developing a rational human being that is part of the solution, not the problem.

\thread

tripple dubs of truth

faggot.

I might be pissed too if someone dropped reasonable response when what you were looking for was accolades for your obsessive stalky behaviour, and then dropped a triple double on my face. it's not too late for you to become part of the solution, user.

>the bad shoop
>this fucking face

hilarious

you sound like 14 user

Tell her to stop impersonating a duck, and study, because those pert tits will wither with age, and she needs something to fall back on.

any pics where she isnt making that stupid fucking face? LMAO

Like, do I Beatty?

Story?

yes my dear

I'd rather fuck the other one.

Thaaaanks!

Tell her to sit her ass down, Topanga already did it better than her.

She's not very pretty to be honest, she looks a bit trashy. The other is prettier.

Her lips are fucked and her face is stuck like that. She can do a wide, teeth bared smile, but everything else is this fucked up duck face, whether she wants to or not

what are you then?

A teacher, and most educated people for that matter, want someone with an education, smart, independant.
So she maye get a fuck out of someone, but her league is pretty low unless she's intelligent.
I just don't think she is.
She'll fuck around until she's 20-something, then marry a Painter & Decorator, pump out a couple of kids, and live a mediocre life on a working class estate.
Oh, and she'll do a hair & beauty course for a 6 months before dropping out.
See these narcissistic girls all the time, and it always ends the same way.