Why do people hate pitbulls?

Why do people hate pitbulls?
A lot of dogs are more aggressive and have stronger jaws than pitbulls and a lot of hate is spread from misinformation
Almost every dog aggression test thing has been based off of fatalities and not actual testing
of course the most abused and poorly trained dog is going to have high fatalities
I've been looking up dogs all night cause I'm a fag and anytime I see pitbulls most of the comments are
>I support the ban
>They should be euthanized
>THE MOST AGGRESSIVE BREED
Like, I understand buying into the rumors, but seriously hating something without learning about it is some ignorant shit

Also dogo thread, least favorite dog, most, and post yours!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qS_wdTN6qd8
pethelpful.com/dogs/Most-Dangerous-Dog-Breeds
animalfarmfoundation.org/pages/FAQs-Myth-Busting
aspca.org/animal-cruelty/dog-fighting/what-breed-specific-legislation
americanbullydaily.com/pitbull-dogs-information-pictures-training/
liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661
cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=akfcmdbsaaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There actually have been studies proving theyre abnormally aggressive retard lol

lol gay ass nigger the breed of dog doesnt matter its all down to how its raised you huge faggot
cute doggo

Really? I would not sarcastically love to see these
The only ones I've seen that don't go off fatalities have them placed way in the back or include miss trained or inbreeding

They were bred to kill other doggos. They might be nice to you and your family out of loyalty but they can fuck you up financially if they attack another pet owners dog or worse, a child. You probably have a pitbull and it's nice to you and the people around you, but it doesn't stop it from being a nigger dog at it's core.

t. Attorney's Assistant who's dealt with a ton of dog assault cases...of which 80% have been pitbull related.

My dogs the black one, I hate Chihuahuas
This is true but there are ones bred to kill humans that just don't reach the public eye because famous people didn't run pit rings with them

Also I don't have a pitbull because my place doesn't allow them, but I babysit dogs constantly and most of them are pitbulls owned by non shitty people, meaning older white lady's, the worst I've got was a nip for playing with one too hard

The niggers of dogs.

Liberal cuck lol wish reddit would leave

Sorry user didnt save cuz i thought "no shit" when i read it

They aren't that much more aggressive than other, the problem is they don't give much warning when they're upset
that's the one genetic thing that's wrong with them
however if you have ever owned a dog before you know what not to do, but with kids and strangers they can easily piss it off and not know and by then its too late

This is an acceptable answer

>Pitbulls
>Nigger dogs, for niggers

Its cool you watch pitbulls and parolees op, but that doesnt change that they are shit dogs. They are just fucking morons. Its not violence, they are just incredibly retarded. I mean, take a stupid human. He often doesnt do well, often fights cause its all he thinks hes good at, will be a general asshole towards others EXCEPT for the people he considers family cause they coddle him and feed him. But that doesnt stop the stupid man from killing his cousin over fucking his sister.

Source: i owned pitbulls for 15 years. Last one i had (a 4 year old pit ive owned all of its life) attacked me cause i came home late in my friends jacket. Needless to say i put his ass down

>Pitbulls and parolees
I absolutely hate that show
However I do get what you mean, but that kind of stupidity is present in many dogs, the only difference is that they are big enough to back it up
My dad's Chihuahuas will screech at me if I shower cause I smell different

here's a pretty funny video of a cute pitbull just being silly
youtu.be/qS_wdTN6qd8

Shut up

The problem is there are many breeds bigger or the same size without the stupidity
All breeds of mastiff are bigger and are renown family dogs. Rottweilers (used to be the pitt of the 90s) are coming back in a big way as the family pet. Hell, dobermans are classified as illegal in many cities in california still, and they havent made a dog attack list in years.

Also, the labrador is more dangerous than the pitbull statistically speaking. But thats neither here nor there

ive lived with pitbulls. They can flip on a dime I have never ever seen any other dog do this ever. They are extremely aggressive even when playing. I live in south Cali let me tell you these shitbag dogs are everywhere. They are the ONLY dogs I hate with a passion

Actually they are quite intelligent. I have a pitbull that is a rescue and he is a fast learner. And no offense, a dog doesn't attack you because you "came home with your friend's jacket" - that statement in and of itself is just fucking retarded. And the way I see it, you're probably a fucking prick that teaches them to attack rather than be respectful.

>The only ones I've seen that don't go off fatalities have them placed way in the back or include miss trained or inbreeding
why do you only want to see studies that dont include fatalities? chihuahuas are more angry, yes, but pitbulls are bred to kill things when they get angry. it doesnt matter that they are less often angry. you should look at number of attacks vs number of fatalities. theres your proof that pitbulls arent cool.

Chihuahuas can flip on a dime and they have sharper teeth. German shepherds can do it too. So can labs, golden retrievers, collies especially, blue heelers can flip out if not put to work, since they are a working breed. And don't worry, I'm sure they hate you too. Dogs are good at sensing bad people.

Uh huh, im sure your anecdotes are more factually accurate than my anecdotes

I hope tour pitbull mauls a child and you end up in the joint. Then, maybe youll learn the mistake i made

>best part of this
You didnt even take into consideration how i said i raised them for 15 years. All it took was one to open my eyes

>When CTR meets PETA

That's because you're a pussy. I grew up with pitbulls and I have never had one become aggressive with me. Grow a pair, chump.

>guy who talks shit on my ghetto dogs is a "fucking prick" because i disagree

No they fucking loved me. I played with them and I knew that I had to be very careful with them as they had flipped out on people before. We all tried to train them too, Dumb as rocks.

pitbulls are mostly owned by shitty people who want them for shitty things, of course they have the highest fatalities, it doesnt prove the genetic nature of the dog to show how much damage theyeve done, the question is how much is their fault

All these people doing damage control for shit dog breed ITT #pitbulllivesmatter

i hear enough of this bullshit in real life. people like pitbulls. people who don't like them are basing their opinion on misinformed reasoning. blah blah blah blah... maybe you should take that energy and solve a real problem.

why do you think shitty people want pitbulls for shitty things?

At the height of dangerous dog ownership in the 80s pittbulls were 4 times higher than the 2nd place contender of the rottweiler

Funny how Pitbulls are among the top five most popular breeds in most states yet hundreds of thousands of pitbulls never harm anyone.

You say for 15 years huh? Funny how one incident in 15 years could radically change your opinion. In 28 years I have been jumped by black people twice. Did that make me racist? No. It sounds like you are either a liar or an ignorant pussy who should have never been allowed to raise the breed in the first place.

usually its to virtue signal.. OH look I saved a pitbull im such a great person. Yet they let them walk all over everybody

I was at a party once and someone brought their pitbull. It started jumping on me and nipping me, Told it sternly no. Didnt listen so I poped its nose a little to let it know to not do that because as a dog owner most dogs respond to physical contact if verbal ques dont work especially if a dog like that isnt trained properly to learn verbal ques

Bitch was mad at me the rest of the night

>Pitbulls
>Despite being a small minority of dogs, commits the most violent acts
>They was a gud dog, They wuzznt doing nuffin
>He was at church before he mauled that child, he was preaching the word of god

Literally half this thread

#pitbulllivesmatter
#pawsupdontwoof

>Tfw neighbor around the corner's pit bull came in my yard and bit my little brother on the leg
I unironically grabbed my splitting maul and collapsed the mongrel's skull AND sued the owners for a delicious sum of money
Shit breed deserves to be erased from existence

Hey, I like the dawgs, but most pits are kinda the nigger of the breeds.

checked
and i just wonder why people hate them so aggressively, is it purly the hype? because other dogs put in there situations could be just as bad
mostly because theyre famouse for it
>this gun kills the most people!
id want that gun to kill people, cause then the gun would get more attention than me, but maybe im overthinking it
this is actually good info, since its based so long ago, thanks

Once again

>My anecdotes are more factually accurate than your anecdotes

No skin off my ass when your pitbull rips the skin off your ass mate

>reason i gave up on that dog?
How fucking retarded does a dog have to be to attack a man in his own home. My fucking shepard didnt even get up cause he knew it was me

Pit Bulls number into the hundreds of thousands and millions in the US alone. If it was the breed that was solely at fault then there would be far more fatalities. Small dogs cause more bites than any other breed, the only difference is their size. Educate yourselves kiddos.

It's the fucking faggots who cut their ears off and dock their tail that are the problem. They train the dog to bite intruders, which obviously only results in innocent people being bitten.

Trips Fairy has noticed you, friendo.

Please accept this token for your impressive roll. Congratulations, user.

Brought to you by the letter (L)esbo.

>other dogs put in there situations could be just as bad
thats the whole thing that makes pitbulls shit, other dog breeds might bite people as much, but they arent bred to murder people.

this shit is terrible
i dont believe that pitbulls are shit dogs
but dont act like everyone loves them

You're just ignorant little man. You say in 15 years you had one incident that changed your entire view on the breed, that's ignorance. Grow up.

So far only one person has shown any statistics in this thread and its agains pitbulls
>It was a good breed
>The cops were antagonizing him

Germany only had one instance of a homocide dictator in office

But hey, hitler was merely misunderstood

Checked
Triple dubs don't lie

My aunt's sister was walking through her neighborhood on the way to the store, and while she's passing by this house, some idiot shitlord left their gate open and dog unchained. The pit bull comes zooming out, barking like a fucking retard devil, and immediately takes a giant chunk out of her arm. Had to go to the hospital and get something like 40 or 50 stitches, I think? I don't know whether it was because of its breeding or the way it was raised and trained (probably a combination of all the above), but it turned out a nasty bastard of a dog.

I mean I cant blame the dog on that one. But seriously thats what has hurt the breed the most HOWEVER it is a nigger breed which doesnt help either

So... Are you saying you hate all Germans?

That "one instance" took off my fucking thumb. I only have 50 percent use of my right hand
Should i roll the dice on another nigger dog and lose another percentage of use in my hand?

BAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA Pit Bulls were never bred to murder people you stupid child. They were bred as farm dogs to help keep bulls under control. HENCE THE NAME PIT BULL. kek

>Being this stupid

Pit Bulls were then used for dog fighting by ignorant scumbags. They were used in this role because of their willingness to please their master and their tenacity and strength. Any Pit Bull that bit it's handle was immediately killed.

It's absolutely hilarious that the only people who bag on Pits are people who cleave to ignorant stereotypes of their owners and the breed itself and then use false information and lies to solidify their arguments.

You cucks amaze me.

its the owners that should be euthanized

Again, you should have never been allowed to own the breed.

A pitbull ate my baby but whatever man, ill just make another one, stop being ignorant

See
They were raised to fight and kill bulls bears and other dogs
Hence the name pitt bull (pitt fights bulls)

You niggers amaz me

And this is why anti-Pit people are scumbags. Just like racists.

germans= dogs
hitler = pitbulls
its not hard

-Big, strong breed
-Active hunt-kill bred traits
-Commonly shit owners

I think a ban is fine in city areas, where shit owners tend to congregate.

Compare it to a jack russel terrier
-Small, strong breed
-Actively bred to hunt-kill (historically)
-Often semi-shit owners (thinking small dog = easy).

Could see a ban on hunt and kill terriers in city areas as well.

Labrador retriever
-Strong, medium-large breed
-Bred to mark, hunt, report, never to kill or savage.
-Often shit owners (labs are so calm!)

No way a ban is reasonable.

The big difference is that a pitbull, a jack russel, are bred to kill when they get into a fight, while report and marking hunting dogs are bred to be passive and at most defend themselves.
Most non-killer breed incidents end non-fatally.

90% of dogs are fine, especially if they are well trained are you know how to act around them and how to put them in a "calm, submissive" state.

Dogs can sense anxiety and react to fearful and clueless humans by getting nervous because they've been conditioned by experience that when they are around dumb humans, bad shit happens.

Sadly, when dogs get anxious, one of their natural instincts is to bite or even just nip a person who interacts with them or steps into their space in the wrong way... Then they bite and get yelled at/etc and the vicious cycle of conditioning continues.

Even though most dogs are harmless, ANY dogs with powerful bites like pits, rotties, and bullmastiffs (or breeding that makes them especially fearless and tenacious like Australian cattle dogs) get a healthy respect from me.

Most of it comes down to training, or lack thereof, and how the human is acting around them.

Uh huh
Go on, mate. When you are bleeding and cursing lets see you remain a democrat

Most of the owners are drug dealers, so, yeah.

animalfarmfoundation.org/pages/FAQs-Myth-Busting

Cool story kiddo.

yeah what i mean is people should understand that it isnt a shi tzu
like id never bring my mastiff to a party either
had this happen to me when i was 10, it didnt get a chunk out but it bareled out after me
however it had its ears clipped and no tail so i think the owner was shit, he went to prison a little bit later too

I'm not a democrat....you just keep flashing that stupidity.

aspca.org/animal-cruelty/dog-fighting/what-breed-specific-legislation

Mines from the aspca
Nice troll, democrat

Dogs = people
Germans = pitbulls
Hitler = a pitbull

being a scumbag is better than being a child / woman murderer by making a dog aggressive
it's one choice what one puts in their body, people who groom aggressive animals and leave them unsecured should be tried for murder

Im implying you are a nigger, and by extension a nigger supporter

>child
>kiddo
>cuck
using these lets everyone know you are losing your arguement

>aspca.org/animal-cruelty/dog-fighting/what-breed-specific-legislation

BAHAHAHAHA Did you even read your own article? That article works against your argument.

>how are you this stupid?

the shit owners part is what gets me, like why hate the dog when its the dudes fault
but yeah you bring up a good point

Right, ignore everything I said and instead focus on the words that trigger you. Meanwhile you offer no argument in return. Nice try!

Mandatory, enforced spade and neutering of pitbulls. Let the species die out. I used to think they were bred to be aggressive and violent. No, they are born with the predisposition. There are plenty of other breeds.

Nice argument. You lose!

americanbullydaily.com/pitbull-dogs-information-pictures-training/
Sorry, the aspca took the link i had down.
I hope this one is better
If you want the original article, that the ascpa took down, go to the wikipedia article and chexk the source on.pitbulls being fightinf breeds

all your retorts are just "dindu nuffin" and dont hold up against things like statistics already posted. even if every pitbull is only shit from it being that raised that way, what is the point of being on the defense force? is virtue signalling that important?

>by making a dog aggressive

Riiiight.

>I told him he lost, therefore he lost
You gotta be a nigger

a bomb will always be a bomb, it's harmless unless u pull the pin, and pit owners are the pullers

>Autism: the insult
Good god man

>Calling someone a nigger is an arguement

Virtue signaling?

>I don't think you know what that means

If my dog ever attacked someone then I would kill it with no hesitation. The point is that I have grown up around Pits for 28 years and have never had one so much as growl at me. Most of you kids have probably never been harmed by one either. You are sheep that jump on a bandwagon when you see one.

Everyone should be able to own a pitbull so they can defend themselfs against other pitbulls

go USA!

Im just pretending to be retarded

Again, typical anti-Pit retorts. Are you guys even trying to be intelligent?

>Wants to be taken seriously
>implies his audience is children, and insults them

This is weapons grade autistic

Another article that you obviously did not read.

>. The different Pit Bull dog breeds were used as hunters, livestock drivers, catch dogs, and family pet companion. Sadly these Pit Bull dog breeds were also used for blood sports like cock-fighting, bull-baiting, and bear-baiting. The practice still continues today, but thankfully blood sports are now illegal in many countries.

You must be trolling.

nope, we don't have to try. sorry you do

Keep going man, this is great. Your arguments and retorts are as elementary as they get.

>Virtue signaling?
>>I don't think you know what that means
and then you ignore virtue signaling. I don't think YOU know what that means

because most people are fucking sheep and believe everything the media tells them, I had a bull terrier so I know how you feel, but it's really about how you raise the dog, mine per exemple, looked tough and all, but got bit on the nose by a fucking sausage dog and didn't do anything, he also ran from black cats..

I was for pits, but you do realize how autistic that is right? Telling your opposition they lost cause they called you a nigger? For the love of fuck man, if someone you are debating with calls you a nasty name, spout facts and ignore it.

I actually side with the guy who called you a nigger. I love my pitt, but i hate you, nigger

Keep telling yourself that.

>pitt

Uh huh

Im not arguing for or against pitbulls, im calling you names.

There is a difference. See, if i wanted to prove pitbulls were violent or nasty, id pull up the thousands of articles about it. But i dont give a shit about that, i hate all dogs. All of em. I just want to keep letting you know how autistic you are coming off as.

im using your own argument against you
>Keep going man, this is great. Your arguments and retorts are as elementary as they get.

This applies to all dog owners, gun owners, or owners of anything with the potential to cause great harm or damage.

If some idiot leaves a running car unlocked in his driveway and some teen hops in for a joyride and kills somebody in an accident, it's the irresponsible car owner's fault, not the car itself. That car owner would be sued and likely face charges of gross negligence, despite the car and car thief actually causing the tragic crash.

Dogs are similar. Poorly trained, poorly monitored, and left to do their own thing... Dogs can and will bite people and start all kinds of shit.

That doesn't mean you eliminate all dogs, just sue the fuck out of shitty owners and start to require dog owners to actually demonstrate some knowledge of their animal just like CCW holders have to take some classes and learn about how to safely use a gun before they're allowed to concealed carry in some places.

>uses the term correctly the first time i said pit
>Ignores that, and entire argument to focus on a single typo of an extra t

With you defending the pitbull, its amazing how they are still a living species

It literally does not matter what you think.

You call me "names" because you don't have two brain cells to rub together to make a third. You are a troll, a bad one. You know who does things like this? Actual autistic people.

Because they're aggressive dogs owned by niggers, nigger lovers, and pretentious fags. I don't understand why people impulsively defend them and say they're "SOSHIGDOO NICE OMFAG FDASJFD"

In all fairness, black cats are fucking demons.

You really need to get better at identifying bait.

>pic related, it's you

Literally the first half of the article is talking about the American Staffordshire terrier being used exclusively for fighting

Also, it talks about all bulls, the bulldog, american and english, the armenian pit, etc

If you think those breeds jobs were the same as the american Staffordshire terrier (pitbull) job, you are sadly mistaken

its much easier to get a dog that isnt able to kill your kids if it decides it wants to. but then you wont be able to be a pretentious fagget and let everyone know you are more caring than they are by raising an objectively shit dog.

Where do you think those breeds came from, and why do you think they are all considered "Pits"?

Seriously, you're stupid, just stop.

>Objectively shit dog

You don't English too well do you?

Let me spell this out for you
>YOU said i was arguing with you, after i called you a nigger
>YOU kept acting all faggy and saying "you lose" and "great argument" when i kept insulting you for being a literal autist
>YOU cant understand what constitutes an arguement

You have A U T I S M

>Calls me stupid
>Thinks every breed comes from the pitbull

Okay user, go collect your GBPs and go to bed, you must be tuckered out

personal insults are really winning this argument for you, youve changed my mind with your hot opinions.
you having a boner for pitbulls doesnt make them not shit. enjoy your shit dogs.

You do realize that this is an anonymous board right? So from that little piece of information don't you think it is possible that I have posited several arguments that you perhaps read or ignored?

I don't think you know what actual autism is.

They came from the bull mastiff, a fighting dog

I don't hate the breed. I just wouldnt want to own an ugly piece of shit dog xD

>but then you wont be able to be a pretentious fagget

Right, I agree.

Source that shit you fuckING fuck nut

They all have a common ancestor you literal retard.

You cannot possibly think this is a valid excuse.
>Ive made other arguments towards others, therefore the ones i made towards you are justified

No, you are still autistic. You cannot comprehend a simple series of responses directed towards one person. You keep flipping your directions, first spouting simple one liners to get them exasperated and stop, then trying to call me autistic after i called you such

These are literally symptoms of autism, you dense nigger

Enjoy your poodles faggot!

Apparently you missed the point that this is an anonymous board. I love how you just attach my name to every post you do not like. I'm the autistic one?

I still don't think you know what actual autism is.

>IITthread
Shitty people who acting shitty and retarded then get attacked "fuckING pits man"

I have a border collie my dude.

Personally, I'd rather own a lab or retriever because I find them a little more mellow than most breeds, but pits don't bother me if they are well trained.

I've met a few people who owned pits that were good owners and watched their dogs and house and the dogs were chill and even big babies.

That said, I wouldn't want to own a dog with jaws that powerful. Not because I fear them, but even with training, I'd worry they'd get out of my yard or something and could get into a horrible situation where they kill another dog or child.

Even labs and retrievers could kill (unlikely, but they could). Still, dogs with very powerful bites are too much risk/liability for me to bear.

That's cool. As long as it's not an ankle biter.

And as such, they are all offshoots of the common ancestor.
The common ancestor is irrelevant towards the jobs of the current dogs. The golden retriever and labrador share a common ancestor, but a golden retriever will never be a police dog, but a labrador can.

Now, the user was arguing that the pitbull isnt a farm breed, cause the other pits are the ones who did that. The pitbull (american Staffordshire terrier) was bred for fighting. Its the farm dog who was great at killing the bulls instead of farming them. Sure, there might have been a pitbull who wrangled bulls instead, but that wasnt that breeds job. Nor was it the ancestors.

Another example. Jack Russell terriers and French terriers. One was bred to fight rats, the other to flush out ducks. The ancestor dog was a pack guardian

Mfw pitbulls are the most "agressive" breed but labadors ans goldens have the highest attack rate. Nice pic btw mf entirely

They are hunting dogs bro, the fact that niggers use them to kill because they are great hunters is a different thing entirely.

These anti-Pit people are no different than niggers calling whites "devils."

>Im more than one retard
See, your little argument falls apart cause im not talking in 2 different posts. If there was 2 people i was arguing with, id have 2 different posts arguing with me. I have one. There has been a single line of people arguing (thats you) the whole time

Its not anonymous when its 2 people in a room wearing masks

>Actual autism
You

Im a ranger in Perth Australia, they are on the banned dog list over here, most of the bad attacks are by pit-bulls and rottweilers

i actually agree with it most dog attacks that lead to physical injury of kids or other dogs are usually pit bull type dog.

i know every single dog can and will attack given the right circumstances and yes alot of these little shit cunt dogs are also aggressive but they are not as capable of killing as these dogs, they were bread to fight.
i know a good dog owner can bring up a pit bull to be a good dog but most people are shit pet owners and incapable of doing that.

Because facts, you fucking retard

You mean the dog raised by niggers.

Its a nigger raised by a nigger

Oooo 28 fatalities out of a population of over a million animals. SUCH A HUGE PROBLEM! Learn math, retard.

The same logic is why liberals want to ban assualt weapons

>Ohhh 15 died from an ar15
>GET RID OF THEM THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Because they are fuckn idiots and believe the MSM. Bad owners not bad dogs, dogs need to be trained and have a master.

>projecting this much

You care WAY too much about this to be mentally "normal." There has to be something wrong with you.

Same logic applies to niggers

No uppity niggers when the master was around

My girlfriend's dog bit me because I walked into the house with my hood up. How the fuck is that statement retarded?? If you spook a dog they react with the only weapon they have.

>28 fatalities from a pet is somehow acceptable
>Ignoring the fact that they are statistically the most dangerous breed
>Not even accounting for attacks that DONT result in a fatality which will likely be distributed the same
>Wew lad

>cant deny my logic
>insults me instead

If i may quote you:
>Nice Argument! You Lose!

Hes a nigger lover mate, they have the iq of mayonnaise

We know better, thats what matters

Sadly the world is full of deeps who have no business taking care of a pet rock, let alone a dog or child.

I love dogs but probably half of their owners are so shit that the dogs would probably be better off being put down rather than having to deal with dipshit owners.

Nice one liner, you must be autistic. Look man, nothing you say is relevant. You are on Cred Forums calling someone who is obviously more intelligent than you autistic. If that is autism then I'm okay with that. You really need a life.

Yes, it is acceptable. Small dogs cause more injuries that pitbulls. Pits are talked about more because they are much bigger and more powerful.

Over 40,000 people a year die in car accidents and over half a million in medical malpractice. The only people who are throwing shit for 28 deaths are people with nothing better going on their lives. You need a hobby, and you need to stop virtue signaling.

>Ad hominem
>Baseless dick sucking
>using an insult to try and subvert the attention of the opponent
>using an insult as a "badge" to try and lessen the inpact

You should really finish grade 8 before you debate on a grand scale.

And im not implying you are a child, im saying you are a 30 year old autistic who couldn't stand in a debate with a sack of literal potatoes

I love your feminist logic there. That echo chamber must be comfortable.

>more intelligent than you
>You are on Cred Forums
user, perhaps you overestimate yourself. how long have you been in this thread arguing with "stupid" people? I think youve found your place. Heres a video of a pitbull ripping off an old ladys face.
liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661

Oh hell im having fun with it, ill keep going
>Telling the audience that his opinion doesnt matter to make them side with you
>calling yoyr opponents stupid as a backburner thought to place it gently in the audience

Id love to read your next statement, buddy

Sees data that directly contradicts your argument
>It doesnt matter
>Car ACCIDENTS are the same as the willful choice to own a shitty pet and that pets choice to kill something
Pitbulls are talked about more because its a fact they cause more deaths and problems. You liking the breed doesnt take away from the fact that they are shitbags. You sound like a liberal- typical "muh feels" when contradicted with facts.

>uses an ad hominem from the very first comment
>accuses opponent of using an ad hominem

You really need to troll harder. If you're not a troll then you really need to give up and go to bed.

This whole thread is 2 echo chambers next to each other

Both sides are retarded, especially me for responding

Not with pit bulls i have two and they are raised right but if the smell a female pit they go in a rage and freak out and will attack anything

The problem is, that its not an ad hominem if i wasnt arguing the topic at hand. I literally just called you a nigger as my first post.
>Implying the opponent is underaged to promote that you have more knowledge
You are textbook

Uhh actually you're the liberal here. You are virtue signaling by acting like you actually care about these 28 strangers who were killed by Pit Bulls AND you are using the same arguments anti-gun liberals use. You don't, and don't try to say you do.

Car accidents are. You choose to own that car and to drive it everyday.

Funny, I haven't seen a Pit attack in years in my area and yet I live in a state where it is in the top 3 most popular breeds. Again, 28 deaths out of a population is nothing. Doctors would kill for a ratio like that.

*out of a population of over a million

ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Stay in school little man.

And with that, im going to leave you to it. Remember.nigger, there will always be someone better than you
>Me
Later, nigger

This argument is fucking stupid.

>It's about the training

Fine. But seeing as most of us are not certified dog trainers and the rest are shitty pet owners in general I'll just go on supporting my town on its pitbull ban.

There are literally a thousand other dog breeds out there. Any good trait you can find in a pitbull you can find in dozens of other dogs. Why you feel the need to own the one breed that is widely hated you need to work out with yourself. Deep issues there.

>then leaves with an ad hominem with his tail tucked between his legs

It's been fun!

No hate.
>Just recoil.

My position had nothing to do with the thread about pitbulls

See, if i said, pitbulls are stupid and you arw a.nigger, then youd be right

All i said was you are a nigger, and autistic.

Ad hominem there would be, you are a nigger, cause facts, you faggot

Facts.

Vote for Trump.

Again, not ad hominem if my entire platform is, you are a nigger autist.

But look at the time,.i have work soon. Im sure you have many important things aswell

Shill for hill

ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Uh huh. topfuckingkek

Refer once more to these, or learn to read first. Whichever is more convenient for you.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE STUPID. vote for hillary

I own Pits for many reasons. One of them is to trigger liberals like you.

All you faggots responding to facts about pitbulls are literally just bringing up irrelevant facts about another argument, "small dogs bite more" fuck off you ever been bit by a pitbull? these dogs were literally trained to attack

>Like, I understand buying into the rumors, but seriously hating something without learning about it is some ignorant shit

I dont give a shit about loss of life. Your original argument was the above- you call it buying into a 'rumor.' I have given you facts- its not built on rumors. Pit bulls cause the most fatalities. So to say that bans on them just fall out of the fucking sky is moronic on your part. Furthermore, my point in emphasizing that its a pet is that its supposed to be mans best friend, protect you and provide companionship- under no circumstances should a creature you bring in to your own house, feed, and train ever attempt to kill you. Which, again, pitbulls do at a rate higher than any others. I dont know about you, but Ive owned 2 dogs and the acceptable rate for my pets murder of me is zero.

Nope, they weren't trained just to attack. All you need to do is read any ASPCA article on the matter. Educate yourself you silly liberal.

>be you
>have to buy a new dog every week cuz of real men with handguns who pop 'em
>popin' rotters

Grown up with Pits for 28 years and have never had one so much as growl at me. Again, 28 deaths is nothing. Get educated and enjoy your little safe space, pusssssy.

If only we could combine a circumcision thread, a pitbull thread, a gun thread, and a election thread.

We could resurrect moot with the sheer assblasting

>real men with handguns

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

Actually I get compliments on my dogs all the time. Never had a person so much as flinch at my dogs.

nobody know
cheesespin.net/

"read" lol, i have been around multiple trained pitty attack dogs. are you so daft that you don't realize the reason they are starting to be banned is because they are easily trained to attack? "save the pitbulls" "Meth isnt that bad used recreationally!"

Right. So you have been around shitty owners and their dogs so automatically everyone trains their dogs to be the same way?

>being this stupid

>Gets triggered by facts, calls them nothing because they go against your narrative
>Believes anyone gives a shit about your anecdotal story of feels
>Uses the phrase 'get educated'
Kek. Yep, youre a liberal.

Actually they are being banned because the country is becoming increasingly liberal, which is funny considering the origins of the word. You people love your safe spaces. You're all so afraid of the world I am amazed you manage to get out of bed in the morning.

*wink*
Bet you've never been with a girl.

It's okay that you can't math well, math is hard. What percentage of one million is 28? Take your time, I'll wait.

The movement is spreading. The popping is coming. Get ready to constantly replace 'em.

"being this stupid" you are completely missing the point about why these dogs are a problem. Let me break it down four you fuck boy. Government trains a bunch of btards to fight in the army = generally lazy and overweight. not gonna win any fights. Government trains athletes and coordinated body builders to fight in the army = good chances of survival, critical thinking and winning a fight. Pitbulls equal the equivalent to an athlete and not some fucking stupid labrador you dumb shit

Hmmmmmmmm, I will go with......more than zero

My homosexuality has nothing to do with the fact that i fuck niggers, sir.

Not in my state. 3rd most popular breed here. We're mostly anti-Liberal so we don't let your kind in here.

/Thread

Lol Ive had my pit for 6-7 years now he's been here for the births of my two kids. When he's not getting hugged to death he's pulling them around in the wagon and bringing them sticks lol he's the sweetest gentilest soul with them. With strangers that's a different story. Had someone open the garage at 4 in the morning and come in. I woke up to screaming and went out and the dog had him by his ribs. Needless to say my wife trusts the doggo more then any alarm system. As far as him turning on me or any of the babies? We can play with him as rough as we want. When ever he gets nippy I stick my hand in his mouth and he just sits there like wtf bro this is nasty lol once he ended up with the baby's arm in his mouth when he was rolling with him and the dog started crying and went and sat in a corner like I do my kids when they bad. You ever seen a dog cry actual tears and drop to the floor. I didn't know they could do that till that day.

>completely missing the point

It's okay, keep virtue signaling.

insinuating i don't own a gun and would shoot your fucking dumb dog

Samefagging this hard. You are the faggiest of faggots.

ahahahahah you're a BOTTOM. stop lying about your prissy self.

This reads like its from tumblr, faggot

Insinuating that I don't also own a gun and wouldn't shoot you for needlessly shooting my passive dog.

Youre the one missing the point, for this entire thread and I'd probably assume your entire life as well

That's cool. I would rather own a Pit. You still know shitty owners if they are training their pits to attack. It's people like those that give the breed a bad name.

It is all nature. My blind schnoodle used to take socks and whip them around like his breed was trained to do with rats, trying to break their neck.

Even though humans are probably to blame, pitbulls have a violent nature, and are dangerous.

Also, his music is fucking weak.

Implying the entire world wouldnt be on the side of the non-pit owner. Enjoy getting assblasted in prison in that case i guess

You're a liberal, therefore your opinion is invalid.

You seem like the type of guy who fucks his dog

>the movement is spreading

Actually, more and more states are banning BSL. Do you even read?

Because fucking a Pit would be smart. Psychology 101 - I bet you are into some depraved shit if that is where your mind went after that comment.

Like the difference in Human races, you get some dumb angry brown fucks and some intelligent calm Norse fucks. If I was an alien I know what one I would have as a pet.

It's like that but with dogo's, some are proper aggressive by default, the same way cat's are predatory by default. You can't un-train certain attributes if it's dictated by the Genetics. You might be the best owner but one day your pittbull might just freak out at someone and go ham.

Again, I live in a very pro-Pit state. You would be torn apart in court after every attested to the fact that you pulled your gun out on a guy and his dog for no reason whatsoever.

You are a perfect example of why people with subpar IQs should not own guns.

Lol, you read the book about psychology and fucking dogs?

"We are the poppers" - they sing. They wear clown outfits and come out at night to remove the menaces.

Spoken like a true, triggered, liberal

Spoken like a true, triggered, liberal.

I can't wait until this happens. Gonna be a lot of dead "poppers."

Horrible trolling. 0/10

>wut happens 2 a dog that meets Mr. Glock

Written by Bred Pitt.

Same thing that happens to a human that meets Mr. Glock, Mr, Beretta, and Mr. Ruger.

Cuz they eat balls

Cuz they bit balls

Now eat it.

>human
That's a Phantom 4 m80

>Can't win the argument
>Turn off brain
>Commence shit-tier trolling

Try harder m8

This thread is an analogy for the world OP. You are in the minority and beaten by facts. You can cry about your personal anecdotes of your pits but nobody gives a shit and they will continue to be banned. Good trolling though!

>mfw 17 states prohibit BSL and the number grows every year
>mfw in less than five years nobody will be allowed to ban a breed of dog

I love you people, you make it so easy to see through your inane bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=akfcmdbsaaM

>17
>Majority
Thanks for proving my point op

>mfw this nigger doesn't realize that BSL is a new issue
>mfw this has all happened in the span of a couple years

Thanks for proving that you are a vapid cunt.

>Thinks bsl is new issue
>Still cant refute the point.
Sorry OP, youre in the minority, no amount of crying will let you keep your shithead dogs.

It's OK. It's damn cool.

They are genetically predisposed to aggression and violence, just like niggers.

If I beat my shih tzu, he doesn't go kill a kid. That's the fucking difference, retard.

the problem isnt the breed the problem is every wanker thug who buys the dog because its a symbol of badassery they then either train it to be aggressive or let it go rabid chained to a pole because its to hard to raise it properly. personally id like to see a permit to own dogs and cats! all these faggots that say there the "niggers of the canine family" FUCK OFF its mostly because of niggers that the pitbull became an accessory to thug life!