Hello, I have a request for someone in Sydney

Hello, I have a request for someone in Sydney.

Im planning to apply at for a job at 28 Carter st Lidcombe. It's a fruit&vege packaging factory. They're open for applications and i think i could use this to get some social contact and some worldly experience (wut)

Now here comes the problem, the plant is runned by chinese women, and we all know how much of a bitch they are, im requesting for a non-asian&non-black aussie to come with me to the job application just so it looks like im not some chinese migrant.

Who knows it could be fun for you, just fill out your application using fake details and walk with me so the hardarse Chinese women will give me additional favours because im friends with a white guy. You dont have to be anglo, you just have to not look "ethnic"

This is a terrible plan

Just walk in, tell them you are an expert fudge packer and now want to work woth the fruits

when you going?

I'm almost tempted to drive to Sydney from Canberra.

ok... sydney brah here. where abouts in sydney and when?

used to live in canberra

I'm in qld so can't help you.

But I'd say it's the opposite, My girlfriend is from Taiwan and the places she has worked only hire other Asians. Most of them don't pay legally either so knowing white people is not good as the employers want them desperate and hope they don't know they aren't being paid properly.

Anytime between monday to friday.
Yea im going to lie my ass off. I know the chinese women are complete bitches because my mum's friend went to apply and she got treated horribly bedore she even got hired. Its all chinese workers who cant speak english there

Cool shit brah let me drop off my email. Anytime between mon to fri.

[email protected]

it sounds like a horrible place to work

Where in Canbrah?

I could always quit if its too ridiculous

And yes it is a horrible place to work

But, I'm also tempted.
We cant both go user.

If your Aussie it's unlikely they will hire you anyway, even if you have an Asian background.

Canberra isn't a bad place to live, most of the time it just feels like a large country town.
Gungahlin, What about you?

Road trip fam. We'll make him look like he's friends with every white Aussie in a 20km radius.

Harrison is the life man.

Lets go to sydney, 12 people apply for the same job, all of us fake except for oldmate.

>28 Carter st Lidcombe
Lets all walk in with beers in our hand

No probs user, this should help you out.

please do this and document with pics

Calling all Aryan master race Cred Forumstards to help out old mate OP.

OP - is there a limit to how many wingmen you require?

lmao, op here. Send it. That will teach those sruck up bitches

Not really, the more the better. Get an army if you can
Dunno how i can do it discreetly. Maybe some other user can

I work in BORDERFORCE
tell me what name you use and post the message you use and i'll keep an eye out for it on monday.
Also include the address.

asian premises confirmed by lack of driving/parking and road awareness skillz

lmaoooo

this fuckn thread lol

fuck off gook

Not him, Im not even sure if they are illegal immigrants. But from what i was told by my mum's friend they're all chinese workers.

At the ANU now. Long live Mooseheads

>all those dents in the green one

23yo white Aussie (female if that's k). I'm pretty close to lidcombe, I might be able to do it. Do you speak well on the phone? I need a fake reference and don't trust any of my friends..

Sorry aussie brosephine, the Chinese bitches sorting the applicants will get jealous and it will backfire on me hard.

Fuck you. I'm gonna steal your job, see you at lidcombe motherfucker

Franklin here. Sounds like a plan.

No name just the address

this is a trap so OP can murder a white guy and wear his skin so he can bang white wimmin

Lol, id love to see how they'd react to an anglo applying. Pls do it.

I know but a raid will be TOP KEK.
If they do find one they will give her a fine.

There are usually illegals when you hire Chinese immigrants because they use each others id.
I used to employ some Chinese people and they always snuck an illegal in every now and then I didn't care most of the time, unless they were dirty cunts as some of them were.

Rinky Dinky Doo,
12 Anglos and 1 Chineseman Applying for a job.
At a Fruit Packers

Have you submitted the report? It would be worth the lols.

This thread can never die

op advertising his family sweat shop

This thread can never die. I want raid. I want WAR! Still i can't understand why you need a wingman, OP? You chinese, she chinese=rice.

And I have to say it, she is probably running an opium farm. The female Walter White(Yellow)

Which raid? Send borderforce or go there personally wih a bunch of people raid?

Im okay with whichever

You scared me faggot

I recognise you OP, I think I've seen you in Haymarket.

I rarely go to haymarket fam

That was the plan James..

Mate I'm from Lidcombe. Email me on [email protected]. I'm born here and non Asian or black

of course

who's doing the raping

we're all applying FAKE DETAILS EXCEPT FOR OP. Bro army

One up on the nature strip and almost on the footpath, the other blocking a driveway. Must be in Cabramatta.

Its at 28 Carter st Lidcombe

A friend of a friend's dad is/was a cabbie in the city (Sydney) and was telling me how a stingray, his brother, and his brother in law were all using the same ID to drive a cab 24/7 in 8hour shifts. Got done apparently, not sure of punishment.

Kek

how the fuck can a stingray drive a cab you crackhead

Slit eyes and flat faces....