Haha pathetic losers of /b

Haha pathetic losers of /b

How does it feel to know your mothers, sisters, and any girl you've ever wanted to fuck would happily ditch you just to get a taste of my superior army cock? Bunch of Cred Forumseta fags lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel inferior

I know you do

thx

yw

> that tip

> that rank

> my sides

ITT: OP's tiny hands and borrowed trousers

looks pretty normal to me...

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>American army
Lol

Well, first of all, those are not Army regulation trousers, they are Air Force uniform trousers.
Nice try cuck.

Your knob looks like a nipple faggot.

Stale pasta is stale pasta is stale pasta is stale pasta is stale pasta is stale pasta is stale pasta is stale

>mothers, sisters, and any girl
>army
ye right, feggit with a tiny tip

The tip of your dick is smaller than a goddamn nickel. Go fucking run into a suicide bomber, armyfag

>military
>overweight
>clearly the result of years of pumping
>hands indicate heavy smoker or at least 40 years old
Jesus christ OP, when did your life become such a wreck

Lol, why is it shaped like that? The way that tip shrinks like that has me dying!

Jersey shore looking mother fucker with a baby dick head... super jealous

Army?
So you like to obey?
Who is the beta now faggot?

That is a US Air Force uniform you shitposting, cancerous faggot.

Um, Army? You forgot your branch of service. God also forgot to give you a proportioned head on that odd single vein wiener. Kill your self non-rate.

>OP brags about
>grabbing his dick that hard, probably because he feels inferior and has issues staying hard
>penis has an ugly head
>thick but too thick. most women would jump scare at the sight of that or only take the tip. especially for anal.
>brags about being in the army
really, you are pathetic all the way...i'm fine with my average functionning dick.

Lmao.

It looks shopped. How has no one else mentioned this?

>Implying that all women are cock obsessed monsters who cannot control themselves at the sight of a cock.

>Implying they are not people too who have complicated emotion links.

>Implying they want to fuck you.

Are you one of those faggots who shows off their dick on Omegle? Do you genuinely think women look at a cock and instantly want to fuck it?

You maybe a big cocked neckbeard, but you are still a neckbeard, faggot.

So, you took a picture of your (weird) dick, posted it on Cred Forums, and are bragging about the pussy your getting?

pull the other one mate

At best this is bait. If not, bro, dun care about camo you're showing your dick to a bunch of faggots on Cred Forums so.. you beta assfuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you're squeezing your dick so it get bigger and thats why the head is smaller that your brain. you're a pathetic little shit waving that uniform like its some achievement or pussy machine

hey faggots,
My name is John. and every signle one of you ahtes me. I'm fat retarded. and a nof-lifer who spends every second of my day looking at stupid ass pictures i'm everything bad in the world have i ever gotten any pussy? i sure haven't i mean i guess it's fun making fun of people because of their own insecurities but i take it to a whole new level this even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook
don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot I'm pretty much cancer I was a blowjob giver on the football team. What spors do I play other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? absoulutely none I also get straight D's and have a banging hot boyfriend (i just blew him: Shit was SO gay I'm a faggot who should just kill myself thanks for listening

I think that's what he meant to say guys don't give him hate

I kinda want to chew it, biting it really really hard and tugging with all my strength, seeing how much meat I can pull off.

There would be a lot of blood in that thing, and a lot of blood squrting out into my mouth.

Kek. Air Force. Srsly though, why is it shaped like that?

Your tip is the size of a nickle. I'm good.

That faggot OP squirting blood from his main vein and crying for his mommy...it would be fun to see

Pixels check out to me, user

from where on his hands would you tell that he's an heavy smoker or at least 40?

mfucka you cock head smaller than the tip of my pinkie

Whoo! Missile dick!

Wtf is wrong with this tip lol.
That thing looks like a christmas light

Lol @ that tiny cock head that can't pleasure a woman properly.

thats almost a fucking chode, bro. Tuna can army!

your dick looks like a fucking maggot
> OP has a dishusting maggotdick

Is that Patric star

Dude, if you were the pussy slayer you say you are, you would have pictures from those sessions

Who you call in pin head

lost it...

holy shit it looks like a giant pink maggot

you're trying too hard.

Why are you not commenting, OP? Are you a faggot? Come on, fake army guy...

ALASKAN BULL WORM

>Looking to Cred Forums for confirmation of being a faggot

Yup, its confirmed OP, you like showing your dong to other men.

>>death grip

Your clearly falsifying your statement

Extremely underrated post

Are you sure you're not in the Navy?

You'd fit right in with that torpedo cock.

That's an USAF uniform.

if they're going to ditch me over a big penis im not mad at you brother, good on you. Not gonna be mad at them either, if theyre that superficial its a waste, may as well be happy for a bro who can gain something from such shitty people.

does it matter man? we'll never understand them and theyll never make us happy, not permanently. Maybe theyre better then us maybe we're inferior maybe we're equal, doesnt make a difference because women are still difficult and men are difficult enough. Other guys arent the enemy user no matter how their opinion of women differs from yours

>chode

Pahahahaha

No, this is patrick!

Your tip is just...uuuuugh "shrugs"

Why the fuck is the head so small?

The only one who would fuck this cock would be a faggot like you who is posting old dick thread photos. TOP KEK faggot

how many guys have you buttfucked in the army op? i heard its a place for fags

that photo edit is cute
i like phat shafts

>superior army cock
>implying they give you a dick when you join

How does it feel knowing you will never frequent anal and your partner enjoy it?

Shut the fuck up Air Force bitch ass pog.

>implying this army dude didn't get fucked in the ass while doing his duty
he was as superior as the faggot tearing his asshole apart

cuck thread?

No, no, American Air Force. Even more laughable than the army.

>army cock
>Air Force SSgt chevron
Gtfo of my Cred Forums fag

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

You think you're NOT getting cucked while you're overseas for months or years? While you're attacking people in other countries who did nothing to you, and rich assholes pay you crap wages... But hey, you're the retard who agreed to it. Carry on, soldier!

thats airforce not army, atleast get it right you fucking idiot

Looks like the hindenburg

haha

a real cock stands up when hard, it doesn't have to be held up and still be at half mast, softie mcsteroids.

kek faggot, your cock looks like this ice cream

original pic