Fuck "organic" shit

Fuck "organic" shit.

poorfag detected

>[Settings] [Home]
>Cred Forums
enjoy that mountain dew faggot

Retards

Not your personal army!

That's the lamest macro I've ever seen. I eat healthy because my body is a temple, and I only get one life to live. Also I wear a vintage Sea-Dweller.

Go eat your bag of Cheetos, shit boy.

But organic food tastes better, I'm a poorfag and even I buy organic milk at the very least, shit's amazing.

You sound like such a faggot, I bet you were bullied

>healthy
>organic

You fit right into that retard hipster box, don't you?

OP, be less poor and less envious about successful people. When stripped of everything, which in your case must not take much, your body is all that's left and the only thing nobody else can take; there's no more "you" than that. That's why I treat mine best and only eat high-end, organic, most often cooked at home food.

I know somebody has to eat the garbage (e.g. sausages, American restaurant stuff, etc.) and the low end food, otherwise it'd be such a waste; this is why it's good to have poor people and not so poor people. Otherwise my food would be in high demand! Heh.

Nevertheless, I don't own a Rolex. It won't do anything for me. I use my success to buy me quality of life and peace of mind. Things like 2 competing medical insurances, every single piece of technology I've ever fancied, the car I want with the best safety technology in the market, and no debt ever — that's right OP, I've never owed anything to anybody, not for uni, not for housing, not for anything. Uni was thanks to my parents, housing is thanks to my job. I guess it's simply good genetics :) .

If someone in this threat could explain how anything in this world could possibly be organic. How can you have organic vegetables when down the road tom is using ddt and then it rains and washes it down into your organic produce. Basically how can organic even exist when it can't be controlled and pretty much everything in this world is contaminated. A organic cow isn't drinking organic water with organic grass. That shit has fluoride and pesticides. So wtf?

Cheetos.

Eating healthy is nothing to do with organic food. It's a marketing gimmick and you fell for it, you simple fuck.

Not one shred of evidence has ever been found that it's in any way superior to non-organic farmed food. It's just more expensive.

Well done on being the fool that is soon parted from his money.

organic means lest pesticides which have shown to decrease testosterone in me, makeing their penises grow less than their potential during puberty, and also leading to ed later in life

Hur dur. Go drink pesticide. Are you really that fucking stupid?

men*

I'm sorry you don't want to allow yourself some naturally grown food. I do prefer not to eat the cheapest shit around, not to test corporations' latest chemicals (that's why we have people like you test it for years), and to use more ethical means to live. It gives me peace of mind, and in the end it pays off — but you haven't tried, you can't tell.

>implying organic food isn't healthier than industrial shit

yeah, right, you look like you know what you're talking about

You're being bullied right now faggot

relax edgelord, organic means carbon based

Organic bananas. They are not that much more in price and taste better.

Is this from Alex Jones or something? I know most of you man babies that lurk around here listen to shit like that.

You know undercooked chicken and food poisoning is a pseudo myth spread by poorfags like you? An organic fed chicken slaughtered a certain way stops it from defecating, which taints the meat. You don't know flavour until you've had medium rare chicken with a nice chilli and garlic glaze

No shit, but I mean in regards to marketing now. How can they legally sell this shit the way they do with the claims they make.

I dare you to name an edible food that is NOT organic.
Protip: you can't

I'm sorry you don't understand science and marketing.

People ITT: Diss organic and gourmet food because it feels better to, since they can't afford/don't want to afford it. Even though a half-stoned 15 years old kid would tell the difference if he tasted some cheap factory shit as opposed to the real thing.

Salt

And wtf does the "organic" bit have to do with the method of slaughter used?

Agreed OP. Fuck organic food.

I only eat inorganic food like metal, glass, and rocks.

This

Nope, it's called "science". You should try it.

Let me know when you're ready, Ace.

Yeah. "They", some show, did a test where they had two chocolate cakes. One a lot more expensive than the other. They were identical. But guess which one "tasted better"? Right.
Organic does have some proven heath qualities that non-organic does. Has is been proven that people who only eat it live longer, healthier? No. You can eat non-organic, and "cheaper" healthy food, and be just fine.

And I'm sure you liberal faggots pray toward black Jesus in the White House 12 times a day.

Fucking liberal cucks, you all need to be gassed to death in a concentration camp.

Salt's ain't no food, but fuck you anyway.
But this means every "organic" thing on earth is inorganic.

I'm always amazed, I start what I think are going to be amazing threads and not so much as a bump....

Then a thread like this on op starts gets a reaction, nothing here makes sense

Yeah, keep telling yourself that; it feels better since you can't afford better anyways.

Oh, and disregard taste, but, oh well. The fat in McSomething makes it taste well to you, I guess.

okay ugly tell me how your synthetics are working out for you

Learn what bait means, faggot.

Keep telling yourself that, and sticking to TV shows, and maybe one day, if you think it hard enough, you'll believe nigger food tastes the same and is just as healthy as high-end, fresh products.

>high-end, fresh products
>the day fruit is considered high end
>mfw

Learn what faggot meant bait

I've done bait threads as well and it's like a conspiracy or there is something written in my dubs that says to the board limit exposure to this thread.

The marketing of the "organic" brand is impressive. They use higher quantities of more toxic pesticides, yet their customer believes it's somehow safer. They waste more water, yet their customer believes it's better for the environment. Science-based agriculture needs to step up their meme game.

i only eat organic food, all of my food is carbon based. anything else and i might as well be eating trash

>Fruits and nuts
>High end

Really nigga?

Okay, go.
Show me one piece of evidence that organic-labelled food is healthier. Google it, or ask a friend who's not retarded. I'll wait.

Bingo. Have an internet cookie.

No, you're the faggot. You don't understand how the market works. Take pears as an example. Do you think all pears are equal, taste equal, and are as clean of untested chemicals? Think again. Different producers take their produce to distribution markets, rank it by quality, stuff gets tested and tasted, and it's simply auctioned. Gourmet markets buy first and take the best. Then reputable greengrocers will take the next price. Prices keep lowering for what's left, and less reputable small businesses take it. Then you get big supermarket chains and expensive restaurants (that's right, expensive restaurants serve cheap food; they're after your money, not your health and taste). Then you get normal restaurants. Then you get the niggers and gypsies who are buying for fast food chains. Finally, whatever is left gets made into cheap juice, sausages, etc. because it can't possibly be sold, not even to niggers. And then niggers buy cheap juice and sausages.

Wow. You're entirely wrong. Check what 'organic certification' entails. It' not what you think you cock-master.

Random picture from Google Images; nevertheless you sound like you think all fruit is equal, or that your local grocer has the best stuff around. I'm sorry, it must suck to be poor.

Or you go to the local market where produce is brought in daily from local producers.

OFC it's not, got fuckall to do with whether it's labelled as organic though.

Holy fuck the limited knowledge of basic chemistry in thread...organic food doesn't exist, all out crops have been genetically modified throughout hundreds of years.

'All Natural' food is actually more likely to be less healthy than people food is. This is because it isn't as well regulated as people food. It spoils faster, is more likely to have contaminants (like E. Coli), and it costs consumers more to grow.

It also contributes to food waste because it can't safely stay on shelves as long as people food can.

Also, shit that just says 'Organic' just has to be 95% organic. Oh and Organic just refers to the farming process.

In either case there is no evidence that supports the claim that 'All Natural' or 'Organic' is healthier than GMOs or foods with additives. Studies that have claimed otherwise have never held up to peer review or third party replication.

>organic food doesn't exist
Take a moment to think about what you wrote Mr Lithovore

Omfg. I work in the food industry. That ain't it fam. Lmao. Jfc. Use google you twat.

"My morphine isn't healthier and safer than your krokodil. But it is expensive and is a social sign I am richer and better than you."

Yes, but that was breeding not gene splicing.

Mind you, there isn't much difference results wise. Gene splicing and selective breeding produce the same results, but gene splicing is faster.

That was for expensive food in general. Organic certifications like EU ecolabel products cover the production quality of the food, and these products get sold through different market chains in some cases, and the same market chains in others, while of course getting sold at the beginning of the day for the higher prices, usually to good greengrocers.

The difference between "expensive" food and organic "expensive" food is a certification that the food was produced (also fed, fertilized, etc.) through natural means, and is free of chemicals used to improve production for nigger food. In a way, organic food is a means to certificate you're not given nigger food.

I always buy good quality products, many of which are organic, but I don't necessarily go for that if I trust the quality and taste of what I'm buying, though for meat I would always go for organic products.

It's like these retards are all retarded in some way...

Jesus calm down Cred Forumsro we're all friends here

95% natural means.

What country are you from?

Thanks for the insight Monsanto shill.

You can buy good quality food without buying organic.
Also, check out the chemicals used as pesticides and herbicides in organic farming. Super good and natural.

Script kiddie dubs don't count toward relevance. Even when they're dub dubs.

Organic food is slower and harder to grow and yields less produce therefore it's more expensive. It's not fucking rocket science. There is no way the planet can support the human population without synthetic fertilizers and certain GMO crops. There has always been organic food and there can always will be because we culture animals too and all that shit has to go somewhere, therefore it's used as organic fertilizer, the way it's been for thousands of years. Shit alone cant feed 7.4 billion people tho, and since phosphorus reserves are being repidly depleeted in recent years, while the population continues to grow, sooner or later we'll be way more dependent on organic crops which means half the world is gonna starve to death or be wiped out in a war for resources. Fun times to come

Jesus Christ, you can't be this dumb and brainwashed.

Do you really think they're going to take the time to methodically butcher brutally raised, force fed battery hens?

Start a mushroom farm. Going to be a LOT of biomass after WW3.

> sooner or later we'll be way more dependent on organic crops which means half the world is gonna starve to death or be wiped out in a war for resources. Fun times to come

Finally, a purge. I'm looking forward to it.

all fucking food is organic, the original meaning of organic is anything carbon based, so like plants n people pretty much. inorganic is shit like rock or whatever.

now the bastards changed the meaning of the word to mean both literal food/life and "healthy no toxin food"

Did I imply that? I'll ask again, what does organic have to do with the method of slaughter? Now halal specifies a method of slaughter, show me where the term "organic" binds the grower to use a particular method of slaughter.

He can and he is. Fucking morons gonna moron.

ITT: people who don't realise organic still uses pesticides and don't know how to science.
Also, people who think that feeling better after changing from a shit diet of fried chicken every day to a good, home-cooked, balanced diet is because of the "organic" label on the produce.

Whoever agrees to OP is an american
We slowly diminishing europeans know what real food is

You must be lost. Let me help you.

Click on that link and you will be returned to the warm womb of ignorance you desire. Enjoy your apple with spider and whatever else genes that supposed to be exactly like a normal apple. Newsflash. We already have normal aples. Instead of using GMO's to try to replace our food, make new foods. Make the "spider apple" or the "pig peach". Monsanto is afraid to tell us what is in gmo's. They're also afraid of giving consumers a choice. You bitch about gmo's vs organic, but what you're really doing is consumers having a choice. You're a corporate cuck.

>fixed
Click on that link and you will be returned to the warm womb of ignorance you desire. Enjoy your apple with spider and whatever else genes that supposed to be exactly like a normal apple. Newsflash. We already have normal apples. Instead of using GMO's to try to replace our food, make new foods. Make the "spider apple" or the "pig peach". Monsanto is afraid to tell us what is in gmo's. They're also afraid of giving consumers a choice. You bitch about gmo's vs organic, but what you're really doing is denying consumers having a choice. You're a corporate cuck.

Ok ill bite.
First off you are retarded and the way you Picture the world is completely distorted.
"There has always been organic food and there can always will be because we culture animals too and all that shit has to go somewhere, therefore it's used as organic fertilizer"
First off there is always too much shit. You cant get rid of it fast enough if you just use it as a Fertilizer, you would basically ruin your Fields, you know like sowing SALT.
" There has always been organic food and there can always will be because we culture animals too and all that shit has to go somewhere"
"Organic" just further restricts you in what you can use to grow your crops. But the fun part is that in countries where "organic food" is a thing those restrictions are not needed since it is already strongly regulated by the government what you can and cant use on your crops.
"Shit alone cant feed 7.4 billion people tho, and since phosphorus reserves are being repidly depleeted in recent years, while the population continues to grow, sooner or later we'll be way more dependent on organic crops which means half the world is gonna starve to death or be wiped out in a war for resources."
Not really true we actually Produce far more than we need the way it already is.
Like far far more.
Like destroying food just so the price isnt too
low kind of more.
Like most farmer Produce crops just so they can make electricity kind of more.
Like we can feed the whole population 21 times over more.
And even then if we hit that limit we could still just stop producing wastefull food like Animals and stuff to further increase the Food output.
Saying we run out of food to support Humanity is like saying that we are going to run out of oxygen to support our Population.
" half the world is gonna starve to death or be wiped out in a war for resources"
There will be no war between any big Country anymore. Nuclear weapons see to that. Its just no longer Profitable.

You do not even science, bro. Fuck off back to Naturalnews or some shit.

as someone who likes expensive watches and healthy food, i can find nothing wrong in OP's infographic

Rolexes are definitely made better and will work better for longer than a cheap watch. I've had watches that needed to be reset every couple days, or else they would fall behind the actual time. I doubt a Rolex would have the same issue.

>I buy organic milk

I'lold. The better milk is warm new milk, not some milk with fancy name like organilk and shit.

Holy shit. That bait works great!

GMO vegetables are resistant to pests, farmers who cultivate them don't use pesticides.

Jokes on you "organic Milk" dos only mean that the company that Boxxed the milk bought some of its milk from a farmer which is licensed for organic.
All the milk from all the Frames is put together and then the mix is just boxed differently.
Its funny but all milk is the same.
Its like buying green energy.

I assume you live in america?
I work for organic food producer and we use pesticides because it's not illegal.

Monsanto aren't scared of explaining - they're tired of explaining to people who run from the room screaming as soon as they hear the name of something they don't recognise.

You sad, entitled cunts literally have nothing better to waste your money and your time on? Ok. Doesn't make you superior. I view you folk the same way as those people who pay $49.95 for a piece of the Real Cross, or a vial of John the Baptists tears.

Pretty sure making fake food that can't reproduce isn't just a waste of time, but the first chapter in 30% of dystopian literature. Btw, I have yet to see Monsanto advertise their products as gmo's in the grocery store. You're just full of shit, corporate cuck.

Outright lie but I ain't got time to argue on the Internet right now. enjoy getting cancer

> spend tens of millions to prevent a simple "contains GMOs" label on packaging
> isn't afraid
Ok champ

>fake food

You're th one full of shit, dude - overpriced, "nutritionally identical to my shit" shit, but still shit.

Also, corporate cuck? Check out how much the "organic" industry is worth per year before you start throwing that around, Mercola cuck...

Outright battle cry of a loser with no facts to back up his bullshit claims. Enjoy being cancer.

What's your credit score look like fag?

>organic industry
>spend tens of millions to insist upon a simple "grown using methods you're too fucking stupid to understand fully" label on the packaging
>isn't a fucking marketing strategy targeting the dumb

ok, champ

Didn't know one could go to college for sucking dick. Congratulations of your degree!

>""Organic food conspiracy", but Monsanto's legit."

You might be the world's biggest corporate cuck.

anyone who buys organic is a fucking asshat with too much of their partner's money to spend, just like people who eat gluten free and diagnose themselves as a coeliac. i agree with you OP.

Organic foods and others of the like are liable to pesticides. If anything, organic has it harder, seeming it's more natural and not genetically modified against pests.

Putting words in my mouth istead of cocks in your own, like normal?

Monsanto are a fucking awful corporation, with some exceptionally shoddy business practices. Never said otherwise.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that GMO's are nutritionally no different to organic foods. Nice try at derailing the conversation though, faggot - but you're still wrong, and a cunt too.
Organic is a marketing strategy, and if you believe otherwise you might as well just wear a t-shirt that says "I sucked dick all through high school science". Because you clearly did.

It's called status symbol. Niggers do it with cars, IPhones, etc. It's stupid. Also you can eat healthy without getting organic food.

REKT

trips of truth

Actual niggers, the ones who live in Africa, in houses literally made of shit, commonly grow all their food "organically" because they are too poor to buy pesticides...

Yeah it's nice to be born into wealth. You sound like a faggot

Where do you see that?

Hahahaha, you're fucking kidding right?

One of the biggest draws in genetic modification is making plants pesticide-resistant. That way, you can flood the earth with gallons of Roundup and the corn or whatever will still be "good"

aaaaand they also genetically modify plants to produce sterile seeds, making farmers have to buy seeds every year instead of just harvesting from the previous crop.

Monsanto has likely saved millions of lives by now. Oh how awful that they want to get paid.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. All food is organic.

>roundup
>pesticide
Nice to see that you know what you are talking about

You realize glyphosate is less toxic than table salt right?

dude you realize monsanto created agent orange right? and they're genetically modified seeds were designed STRICTLY to make them profit. They sue farmers who unwittingly end up growing their strain of crops out of their homes. they're not like fucking Norman Borlaug, who DID save millions of lives by making rice EASIER to grow by the common man, not harder, which is what monsanto does.

Organic doesn't mean your food is inherently or automatically healthier but it assures that your food hasn't had all kinds of bullshit treatments that could be damaging to your health or the ecosystem.

Different monsanto. The current one also sells "organic" seed. You've been duped

/Biomedical scientist here
>kekoozling over this thread

Why is biomedicine so overpriced?

Thats the boy you mak money on.
Tye OP pointed about organic, not diet issues.
Im from scary and ugly russia, but we have same shit - commercial organic shops and that is all bullshit and not working.
Look - there are shit called "goverment control" and it good with all processed shit and cheeto we eating, but it says "we control etherything to be 100% clear, so cheetos wright all shit that is in, so you know what you eating and can choose.
But about vegies and meat and other unprocessed stuff real control is bullshit. Its about hygiene and radiation and not about content so any tomato is organic and shit but insides of it are 99% low in vitamins and over stuff and all you see is useless " it was under glory sun on a fresh land and hand picked" gay shit. Also no control of freshness.
So it is all marketing and no one cares and you buy 30% of whay you whant. The decent taste is maximum you can get for spending more money.
Goverments really care about war and political contracts because they control it and make money on it. Consuming products - they just set the taxes and ask for no negative feedbak from people. So buisness cares for income and your joy of buing shit. They dont care at all about your health, so keep payng more and yell about how glad you are.

Dude, you're pissing on your own team - you can be a fan of the achievements of a corporation without being a huge fan of their business practices. Example - Apple.

Monsanto have surely saved a whole bunch of lives, with new tech and methods of farming (golden rice) but the actual way in which they carry out their day-to-day business is pretty fucking shitty. It's not about getting paid, it's about robbing the cash register and swearing at your customers when they ask for service.

>all milk is the same
That's bullshit
There are 5 brands of milk at my local grocer, and each of them has its own distinct taste
Organic has the most wholesome flavor, second best is ironically the cheapest shit

???

Well?

I hate organic food

Welp, looks like the pro-organic crowd have shut the fuck up now they've actually spent 10 fucking minutes researching exactly WHY they've been paying twice the price for their shitty fucking produce... Because you're fools. The answer was "foolishness".