You're now the most powerful human on this planet because you're now yamcha!

You're now the most powerful human on this planet because you're now yamcha!

Wrong in every way .

Krillin is strongest human by far.

Repent or be exorcised

Videl or Tien could kick his ass.

Meh, we were all cucks to begin with anyway

Tbh it would be Fuckin rad just to be as strong as yamcha was right before saibamen killed him. Hell before he trained with kami. Dbz powers are so crazy we cant even comprehend them. He was easily more powerful than any real human before training with kami

No Videl is weak as shit. Not even on master roshi level.

>in b4 bait

Krillin is the strongest human on HIS planet.
Here, only you, yamcha.

True, Yamcha at this point is strong enough to obliterate tanks with a punch. Can blow away mountain sides with an energy blast. He could single handedly destroy the entire united states military. Still doesnt even come close to a saiyan though lol.

I way stronger than that wimp!

Don't matter. All I'd need is superman. Not even superman prime. Prime would be over kill.

Master Roshi would fuck his entire world up.

okay? I dont understand why you would even bring up superman. We are talking about DBZ humans. Not faggoty superman.

Not a human, buttnut

Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, and Chiotz all easily passed master roshi after training with King Ki. Tien and Krillin passed Roshi after the last martial art tournament in Dragon Ball.

Tien is a human,

yes he is

What is Chiaotzu, anyway? I know he was the emperor of some place and trained with Tien, but is he actually Human? Also he has extremely powerful telekinesis and could kick anyone's ass except for Piccolo because he has a clothes ray.

It's a pokemon.

Hey look Vegeta, it's a Pokemon!!

I'm not a Pokémon! I am the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler! Adolf! HITLER!

He is based of off the chinese vampire. He is still a human just a little bit different haha,