What do Cred Forums think about have a 125 kbps download speed?, and i pay 40 dollars for that every month

what do Cred Forums think about have a 125 kbps download speed?, and i pay 40 dollars for that every month
(I live in a poor country)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's awful.

I think ur still a feral cunt

what country xD?

Usa

Tits or GTFO

I once downloaded all of The Simpsons at half an MB/s. Took me half a year.

Let's be precise here, are we talking about KB/s or kbps, there's a big difference, some people don't know the difference.

In the UK, it's kinda illegal to receive less than 7mbps. You can leave your contract with no exit fees. I also pay about £40 for 100mbps fiber.

No wait, KB. I think. I'm not good with computer.

In that case, you get roughly 1/3 of what I get which is around 362KB/s(On a good day) A speedtest will often show it as the measurement called "Mbps" which is a measurement for network speeds, but what you see in chrome, steam etc is a data speed like MB/s KB/s

Mbps = Megabits per-second
Kbps = Kilobits per-second

MB/s = Megabytes per-second
KB/s = KiloBytes Per-second

To go from Mbps (network speed)
to download speed.. MB/s, divide for example:

2.9 Mbps by 8 which = 362 KB/s
(Or 0.362 MB/s)

Is this Ariel?

Illegal, really?
You need to threaten VM with leaving too. When I did that their "retention" department contacted me and reduced my monthly (100Mb fibre) fees down to £21 for the year as a retainer.

125 kbps...why not just use carrier pigeons...smoke signals...a tin can telephone dialup connection...read lips...

i get 25mbps for 100 fak

100 Aud

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

Post more Amber

I get 125mbps for $100

Hence the "kinda." it's to do with some obscure act. And I only signed with VM at the start of the year, so threatening to leave now is going to be fruitless, lol

I pay $70/m for 12mbps DSL. I live in the boonies and this street just got internet. When I lived in the city, I got 75mbps fiber for the same price.

I rock 56k and pay $17 monthly

there's no dsl, or cable out here, and fuck satellite

I want you.