Look my Ex gfs tits she cheated on my with a fat fuc names wayne kynock Idc what you do with her just piss her off I am...

Look my Ex gfs tits she cheated on my with a fat fuc names wayne kynock Idc what you do with her just piss her off I am a but hurt faggot and I dont care

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/lauren.parker.9619934 On Fb Enjoy your Fb wank and ruin her life

Moar !

i'll add her and tell her to get you a blowjob user

Moar faggot

She's fucking nice ! Moar OP !

hows it feel to have your gf cheat on you with a fatty? thats......gotta be shit. how bad was your relationship?

yeah because this could absolutely never backfire at you, if you are the ex bf....

Man fuck it Im calling the police on my right now aslong as everyone gets a bad name beside me Idgaf

What the fuck dude its Wayne @poster i just got sent this link. Your gf thinks you are a cuck. Take this shit down now

The fact that he was fat mmade is allot easier to deal with actualy I know to date Im the best looking guy she ever has been with

The only thing fat about me is my dick. Fuck you take this down

Nah Faggots shame and agony for all

and your guy. I mean Ive seen fatties but never one I could use to subsidize the middle east

it's not her, she doesnt have the 2 freckles in her neck

Man she was contour master all of which I bough I just think we should call spades spades and retards retards

I call fake, tits of this lauren look bigger then the nudes posted. Plus i can't seem to find the freckles on the nudes which are clearly on the pics of this lauren. Someone prove me wrong

post nudes with face

>@poster
Kill yourself faggot

post tits with face OP this shit is useless for a fap.

\com/lauren.parker.9619934/photos?source_ref=pb_friends_tl

fake

DO as you wish His dad is dead and so are hers some sure pot shots would be easy as shit

I demand more nudes!

shes a skank I sure after no times you could get them

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

fuck spider man she was 15 and we both fucked her and want to go to jail I was 19 hes was 24 I live on ottawa send them no me im ready

Bump to see more destruction

Ill be a cuck all my life atleast I wont need hear surgery fatass

top kek