How do I fix my acne?

how do I fix my acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/globalnews.ca/news/2970121/having-acne-means-living-longer-while-looking-younger-study/amp/?client=ms-android-oneplus
drugs.com/accutane.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iTnswFEMcC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to a fucking doctor

>also get Isotretinoin

Kill yourself

Face transplant

shotgun to the face

1) Stop damaging your face
2) Go to a doctor, there are treatments
3) Wash your face more often

Professional medical advice, medication, and focusing on scar reduction rather than what you look like in the moment. Acne goes away with age, but any scars you give yourself will last forever. Don't touch your face.

Get Isotretinoin from the doctor. 4-6 months of taking a couple pills a day and it's completely gone. Your face is gonna dry up, but just use moisturizing cream a couple times a day, then you're good. Best decision I ever made to get it.

- You're welcome.

Thanks mom. Also how can I reduce my dick intake?

Nigger, that's psoriasis. You're fucked.

Holy fucking shit.
How old are you?

flametrower

if youre this bad. soap and water will do soo much.

you filthy piece of shit.

Acne that bad is probably going to leave scars. You will always look like a hideously disfigured mutant. Should probably just kill yourself now to avoid the decades of ridicule and solitude.

Its like burning poprocks candy

This. OP just face it, you're gonna end up looking like Edward James Olmos with a fedora

Kill it with fire

>Go to Dermatologist
>Get prescribed to Roaccutane
>Better results in about a 2 months
>Face fully clean in 6 months
>You're welcome

whatcha do for it already, you can get tea tree oil at coles n most shop places, i use it and i rarely get anything

at first itll sting a whole lot probably so water it down a bit if u dont wonna have to put up with it, might dry out your skin a bit but meh, should work. just wash your face and rub it into your skin, easy

Finish puberty retard, i used to always use hand sanitizer on mine it dries them out and they peel off with no scars like dead skin

That sounds like a lot of work though. Anything else?

Really?

> that oily wisp of hair
Do you fucking bathe?

Get Accutane and KYFS.

Kill my fucking self?

Wash your greasy ass hair. Hell, shave your head. Grease from your hair can give you shit tons of bad zits.
Also what the other anons have been saying about Iso is right. Good shit.

Grow a thick ass beard to hide your shame and seem alpha and handsome

Ehh...

Coles, fellow Aus

yea accutane has made people go and stand in front of trains :) have fun

>an hero in 7 months

Well I can't grow a beard due to jeans.

Good news user!
google.co.uk/amp/globalnews.ca/news/2970121/having-acne-means-living-longer-while-looking-younger-study/amp/?client=ms-android-oneplus

Shame you'll look minging while you're living longer than us

basically just once a day after you shower tip a bit onto your hands and wipe it onto your face, not sure it can get any simpler, unblocks your nose a whole lot which is pretty nice i guess

ive only ever tried tea tree oil, didnt need anything else because it actually worked, id say get used to washing your face and moisturising it all the time. your face would make a whole lot of oil to counteract it being dry, try washing it to take away the oil, then put some sorta moisturiser on

what

you dont

Nice triple dubs

>Win Win situation

here you go

Right but that still solves the acne problem.

Levi's, Wranglers or Lee?

kys is how

Wipe face regularly
Keep away from warm conditions, it opens up the pores in your skin, allowing dirt to get in, then causing pimples... Wash your face with cold water, closes the pores, was regularly, use acne face cleanse, do this properly and will see results, you're welcome

In this case my first step would be a cheese grater. Then the rest is up to god and whether or not he chooses to have mercy on your ugly ass.

This works, but requires 500 dollars worth of derm visits and medicine.

kek

If anything i feel like wearing jeans would make you more likely to grow a beard, no?

genes* not jeans.

I recommend getting a new face, user. By the time that acne fades away, you'll look like a dreaded corpse.

Can you please post a video of you squeezing your entire face so there's a barrage of pimples popping at once?

i was eating you sick fuck

I was prescribed to this about 3 months ago, I have had good results... Although the side effects are dry skin and cracked/bleeding lips, I haven't had depression as a side effect which is good... If you are prescribed to this you can't drink alcohol... It increases your chance of liver disease and liver failure by a massive amount...

Was about to say that kek

Wtf ,I'll stick to having acne , thanks

you're gonna look like Danny Trejo if you don't get this fixed

Purification by fire.

blow your head off with a shotgun op that will kill the acne

Use the edge of a credit card and post video

1. isopropyl alcohol, get it

2. wash your face thoroughly before application

3. let skin air dry and gently pat dry

4. soak a clean cloth in isopropyl rubbing alcohol

5. administer to your face in all highly affected regions.

6. get a bic lighter and catch your face on fire

7. jump off a roof into an empty dumpster you disgusting parmesan cheese puss spewing faglord

rub cum on it. urea is in all good cremes which is main component of cum basically. so why spend lots of money when u have it all already?

I don't own a credit car

Kekkle

Lul so nasty, fuck u

use your moms

she will be happy you cleaned it

topkek

Thats gross dude!

A kid that got given this at my school killed himself like 3 months later.

soap soap soap daily

Well hang on , you guys are saying I should kill myself and saying I should use sccunte , which is it??

GO. TO. A. DOCTOR.

/thread

looks like you left pop rocks on your fucking face while they were sizzling, what the fuck?? how old are you?

I have bar soaps, is that good enough

stop being such a faggot, that works wonders.

Both

just get older & it'll go
went to school with a kid that had fucked up acne like that & he's completely normal now (besides probably being mentally fucked from being tormented all through school).

Who knew denim had that kind of side effect

urea is pig piss, i work on class 8 trucks and the def is pig piss with water. Probably the cheaper way to go for urea. menards/home depot Def fluid.

Quitting dairy products got rid of my acne. I stopped drinking milk and eating cheese and butter, and within a week it had reduced by roughly 50% and within a month had healed down to a few red marks.

Before then I was getting it all over my face and scalp to the point where I had almost no eyebrows.

Most of us wanted to say that.

A few things will help you brother.

1. Stop touching your face. Never touch it through the day.
2. Shave. Get rid of any hair on your face.
3. Change your sheets and pillow cases every sunday.
4. Change your shirts and clothes every 2-3 days.
5. Cut sugar out of your diet. Eat more fruit and veg when you feel like snacking.
6. Go outside more and let your skin get some fresh air and sunlight. It will help dry out the oils and help it heal.

As for cleaning and maintenance, there are a few things to try.
1. Keep soaps off of your face, just wash your face with warm water and dab it dry with a towel.
2. Do not scrub your face, just gently wash it. treat it with some love.
3. Whenever your face starts to feel a bit oily, no matter where you are, just pop into the bathroom and just splash a bit of water over you face and have a gentle wash. (Dry your face on your shirt or just leave it wet. It doesn't matter, it's helping get rid of the acne after all.)
4. At night, before you go to bed, just apply a little bit of moisturiser to your face after you have washed it. This will help your skin reduce some of the more angry acne sections and heal more effectively overnight. When you sleep is the main point of the day where your skin will heal up and combat the acne. (Make sure you wash it off in the morning)
5. Naturally, you need to just sleep more. Get that 7-9 hours in a night, for your body, mind and skins sake. Fuck playing games, sleep and get out more.
6. Make sure you shower or wash every morning or evening. Everyday!

More importantly, you need to reduce any stress or frustration. If you get bored or irritated by sitting around doing nothing, then you have to start following some hobbies.
You'll be surprised how much stress and boredom affects your acne.

Love yourself a bit more brother.
Take care :)

Is that the T- Virus?

>use Roaccutane (Everyone has different side effects)

use grandpas pinetar soap, helps with acne.

We'l that's the thing , I hate most dairy products with the exemption of cheese of course , so wtf?

i work on light diesel and this post made me kek

never in all my days would i think to see Diesel exhaust fluid for exhaust system regeneration used as skincream treatment

ty user

HAHAHAHA here in france we never think of the price of derm visit and medicine because ITS FUCKING FREE thanks to our healthcare. Good luck with your american dream or whatever

SIDE EFFECTS OF ACCUTANE, drugs.com/accutane.html

Yeah you're cool

>Hormones in my food mess with my boy chemistry?
no shit sherlock.

Same old boring shit that any soccer mom says to her teenage boy. Never fucking works or has any effect.

At this scale of extreme acne, clearly OP needs more than petty advice to change his damned sheets.

cut of your skin... can't look worse than this superaids shit

of all the bullshit in this thread, this is one of the first sensible things said.

i wouldn't give it a high probability of working, about 25%, but it would make you healthier.

my track coach in college recommended for me, and only me, to cut out dairy and it had an amazing affect on my performance. my 800 time dropped 5 seconds in one month.

he wasn't specific why he recommended this to me, but said he could see i was the type to be hurt by dairy.

This is fucked up

He is. His forefathers were enlighened enough to pass this through.

USA-fags? You die. Your sicknesses get worst and worse yet the cost to visit a doctor even for an initial look (not like you could afford the treatment).

America #1

Thirs degree burns stop acne from happening

Cut off head

Yawn

>4. Change your shirts and clothes every 2-3 days.
wut?

everyday. same for sheets and pillowcases.

Witch hazel and Neosporin

go back to the swamp fella

Free healthcare AND FREE QURANS

SIGN ME RIGHT THE FUCK UP.

Okay so what do u guys recomden for bacne??

you are so wrong. This type of acne is not due to a lack of hygiene or opened pores with dirt in it... At this point it is a sickness caused by a bacteria and can ony be cured by isotretinoid. I know that because I had pretty much the same face than OP.
So get informed and think before saying bullshit little faggot , there is no way her acne leave by just washing with a nice soap or with bullshit natural medicine. He needs an actual treatment thats all

I don't recall saying he shouldn't go to a dermatologist, I would have thought that was obvious.

Good hygiene alongside dermatological treatment is a must.
I just didn't think I needed to tell OP that he should see a doctor. Mostly because I don't assume people are thick.

this, it helped my gf with her acne.
fucking expensive though, but worth it

cut off ketchup milk and soda pop
wash your face with a good soap at least 5 times a day
cut off your balls tostop producing testosterone

Maybe the states should remove all of it's military bases out of europoor and let you faggots pay for your own military. Free healthcare and cheap to free schooling will disapear.

nobody asked for a timestamp of the face?

>Extremely deformed newborns... no thanks

>you need to reduce any stress or frustration. If you get bored or irritated by sitting around doing nothing, then you have to start following some hobbies

That means no wanking. No monkey spanking. And no chicken choking.

Alongside cutting out dairy.

Just looking at those few strands of hair even in this lower res photo I can see how disgustingly greasy and unkempt it is.

Kek

but seriously. Health care in Europe is dope. I moved there about 4 years ago. I never fear getting sick anymore. I just go to the doctor, get medicine, stay at home for a couple of days and still receive my pay

Its not that bad, man, my hair was just wet

so cummins/power stroke/ duramax?

He doesn't need to change his sheets every day. that is absurd.
Ideally we should change our clothes daily, but I don't know anyone that does.

I don't see how that means no wanking.
That usually helps people relax.

Excessive masturbation should be avoided though, for the future you's sake.

We're not at war with everyone, you are. In fact, our refugee problem is just a spillover from your many wars.

Let me let you in on a secret, you know that 2 trillion that was spend on the wars? It was spent, and went into the pockets of folks in the war and oil industries. A massive generational shift of wealth. Theft, infact.

duramax and powerstroke... my place of employment is too cheap to spend out for cummins

and replacing the EGR on the duramax is a BITCH.

Not that bad? Talk about delusional after showing us your acne. Even if you cross-dressed and wore a wig and if I was the biggest douchebag at a frat party and just drank an entire case of Everclear I still wouldn't date rape you.

But that's only assuming that the war in Iraq was illegal. Which it was not.

>ITT:
>anons telling op to kill himself
>amerifags vs frenchs mustard
>2 fags talking about diesels
>anons helping op

Go see a dermatologist

the best thing is you're a guy. Once this phase has died down and you' dont have live acne any more it will be much easier. A guy with good personality and acne scarred face can still be very attractive for a girl. Whereas most guys are too shallow to fancy a acne scarred girl no matter how nice her personality is.

>cummies

wee

Go back to Cred Forums where you can circlejerk with the other unemployed, nationalistic, non-contributing losers.

Who said anything about hormones?

What the fuck are Cred Forums go see a doctor dude holy crap ?

But i'm hungry now i want a pizza.

Extra cheese

yes it was and you are pointless

i fucking did, you're a cheap fuck i assume so cheap fucks get cheap meat and dairy filled hormones.

but that is a fact. it is urea mainly. so u can also piss in your exhaust fluid tank.

>all these murricans telling you to go on medication
Fam just stop being a disgusting basement dwelling slob and wash your face with facewash twice a day, change your pillow sheets daily or lay a towel on them, drink lots of water and actually go outside in the real world and get some sun you disgusting piece of shit

Online sources suggest it's related to an inability to digest lactose.

ahahahahaha try chasing ghosts in wires on a semi.

>online sources
they also suggest to kys

solution: angle grinder or napalm

>he only changes his clothes every 2-3 days
That's fucking disgusting m8

Feel free to take their advice

just use your own piss. might feel better than pig piss.

nice try... me and a few of the guys at work had a joke about about that... but its not just urea... its the active ingredient... but synthesized for proper fuel system deliver...

Dapstone tabs. Get a scrip from a dermatologist.

>Ideally we should change our clothes daily, but I don't know anyone that does

That's only because you disgusting fucks flock together due to normal people avoiding you

Use this method
youtube.com/watch?v=iTnswFEMcC8

By posting in this thread:

Change your diet.

I guarantee you if you have acne that is this horrible you eat like shit in general or you're just eating something that you're allergic to.

Do an elimination diet then eat healthy. Stop using shit medications or alcohol based products and weird soaps on your face and stop touching your face with dirty stuff.

You'll probably have to do some annoying process of hot then cold to wash forever to keep your pours from being clogged up but of every single person I have ever met who had bad acne it was 100% of the time because they ate like a 2 year old.

Sandpaper that shit off... Goddamn pizza face.

oooooh buddy i am... got a duramax that keeps losing communication with the bcm and ecm during operation...goes into power reduction mode and just fucking idles out and dies... reset and it runs like a top... POS.

This works well but the side effects suck ass

You were on Cred Forums before. How your gf?

Sandpaper with vinegar. 100% confirmed result.

vegan diet

Cheesegrater to the face.

Haha how to get worse health problems...

shower every day for starting

better have fucking leprosy

Stop eating greasy shit with your hands and then smearing it all over your face faggot
I bet you don't even wash your filthy goddamn hands properly

If he has acne this bad that shows he has lackluster hygiene habits let alone be half assed to wash his hands or face

I used to look like you. Go to a dermatologist and have them prescribe you Roaccutane. It'll suck for like a few months but then you'll have perfect skin. Not even joking, it fucking saved my life.

Yes, because acne is a life threatening ordeal

Just be careful, Roaccutane can cause depression. But as for acne, it's fucking incredible.

top kek
>reset pedal on volvo d13
>truck won't budge
>replace pedal and wiring
>truck drives for an hour and same problem
>checked the trans, no issue
>traced over the wires to the vecu
>no breaks or kinks
>pull a vecu out of other volvo and program it
>still nothing
>the other truck works
I feel your pain man.

Don't do this. See: tinea barbae

>those triple dubs

Antibiotics,
keep clean,
TIME.

OP!

Please list off the last 6 items you ate/drank

with a bullet

Holy shit that's awful

wash your face before going to bed
put a fresh towel on your pillow and sleep on it.
Change the towel every night so it is always a fresh new towel.
Put baby powder on you face before going to sleep.
Drink only water.
Exercise.

PLEASE GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU NEED ANTIBIOTICS FOR THAT

Did you check all the wires? Heat is a usual suspect so exposed wiring close to a heat source. Have you ran diagnostics on it? any freeze frame data?

>implying that is a bad thing

Fast for 10 to 14 days... during fast take only one shower a day... dry off then put NOTHING on your skin at all do not even use soap to wash hands for the rest of that day. this way you will not stink but will allow the skin time to rest and heal.

No, don't use regular soap. Fuck, these people are stupid. Regular soap dries your face in a bad way. Wash your face using special face wash, and then apply acne water later to open up your pores before adding water based face cream, or use a face mask that last for 5 mins to clean out the pores before adding the water based cream.

Thread full of morons. By the way Isotretionine fucks up your liver. (pharmafag here) so this is what you do: get tetracycline and 2% alcoholic solution of salicylic acid. Open two capsules of the tetracycline and pour them in the solution. Apply twice a day for a week. Rest one week, then repeat if necessary. Avoid direct sunlight as it may cause photosensitivity. You're welcome, fag.

Yes, salicylic acid is the shit that makes your pores open up. Get stuff with that and voila, breathing face, rather than your usual clogged up pizza face.

Include me in the screenshot user

kek

Ketogenic diet with no dairy. This will work 100%. Dermatologists who don't want to peddle you bullshit drugs will suggest this. You're welcome OP.

user you're not gonna get your face fixed with all these yards. I had acne and I did these steps to clean it up.

To do this you have to not shower for over a week, the minimum is at least 2-3 days.

1. Get a wash cloth and get it damp in rubbing alcohol.
2. Scrub the shit out of your face.
3. Now that your pores are opened, get cinnamon powder and put a bunch on your wash cloth.
4. Scrub your face with the wash cloth (make sure you get as much cinnamon on your face and in pores as possible, rub hard.)
5. Now wash it off with some salt water (pour salt into a cup of water and mix it.)
6. Pour it onto your face to wash off the cinnamon.
7. Now that your pores are cleaned, head over to a high bridge and jump off into a recycling bin so they recreate your pizza face into dijornos.

>1) Stop damaging your face
>2) Go to a doctor, there are treatments
>3) Wash your face more often
4) Wash pillow case as often as possible

Jesus fucking Christ dude goalie a fucking shower I can see how God damn grease soaked your hair is