Ask a guy who got raped by a fat retarded goth bitch anything

Ask a guy who got raped by a fat retarded goth bitch anything

Story? And like actually raped?

Have you gone to the police?

OP here, she overpowered me with her sheer tard strength. I was actually kind of turned on by it. I have jerked off to retards before, they are just so attractive!

We used to be middle schools besties and like 7 years later we caught up and started dating. We were at her house when she started taking her clothes off and i told her "hey lets not im not super comfortable right now" and she ignored me and pinned me down. She wasnt even good looking and she stunk of piss kek

Nah dude not yet shes destroying her own life im just gonna wait to strike

Op here can confirm she was a tard

> raped
This is just your way of passively bragging that you finally got laid. She was ugly, so it wuz "rape." How close am I?

No it was rape user. Ive had sex before.
>inb4 ya ok pal.
I cant go to anyone else with this because nobody will believe me.
>mfw shes got hundreds of scene kids to back her on social media
>mfw she turned my friends against me
>mfw when she said i beat her and mentally abused her

so you were roofied then she tied you down and raped your ass with strap-on?

pics or it didn't happen. don't tell us it was some lame SJW equivalent of rape, like she disagreed with your assessment of the new Star Trek film.

No user she physically pinned me down and forced sex on me without consent. :'^[

Genuine question, no troll: How can a man even be raped? If you don't get hard not much can happen...

Thats a good question user. When u touch a pp usually pp gets hard, as in enough stimulation in the groin area ends up in an erection

Not if you don't like what's happening. If i punch my dick it doesn't get hard from getting touched, it hurts because it's been punched.

a millennial gets laid and complains.
wew lad

Im sorry i cant explain it better user.
Yeah and?

ok but for real though, This actually makes sense. you can be super uncomfortable and still be hard, because the primitive part of your brain is saying "This is for the betterment of the species". The same thing can happen to women who are brutally attacked with my favorite flavor of grape, gangrape. Many of them cum like freight trains because their primitive mind is telling the body that this maximizes potential of achieving the biological imperative.

This thread is bullshit. OP kys.

Trying

Rape her back

Kek

Did someone say nanny mcphee?
Either way she is here to save you sweet children

She needs more help than i do bitch reeks of piss and had a beast fetish