General Illuminati/occult thread, share your experiences you had so far... here is mine:

General Illuminati/occult thread, share your experiences you had so far... here is mine:

Jobcenter trainer(who was a sociologist aswell) knew i took antidepressants and used NLP on me to convince me to do a youtube channel - he bought me equipment worth 2k even tohugh he knew me only 2 Weeks. He always wore the color purple btw. Im a bit paranoid nowadays about the color purple. in MK Ultra descriptions they list Purple as the abusers color. Anyways i discussed with him interesting political topics, that actually changed my world view massively, to the point of either there are Illuminati in the world that control everything or shit just happens (he wanted me to believe that shit just happens btw). I know nothing till now, im split between those 2 facts.
I have been victim of Manipulation by him.
since then im careful regarding people who are wearing the color purple all the time,as if they identify themselfes with it. My brother actually is also one, i know that he has been programmed from the beginning, he was around sociologists around 16 already... It is so fucking creepy that there are people influencing us so much. It is so fucking creepy. I want to kill every single one of them.

So my advice to you? do not take antidepressants. They help you accept your fate, nothing more. They give you a happy feeling in a shitty situation, take em long enough and you'll get along with that shitty situation and live in soap bubble. I'd rather kill any psychatrist, therapist sociologist and shit than taking any meds from them. I understand the whole system now... we are all brainwashed it is so fucking creepy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHxmctgKFL8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkIwO_X4i4
youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sociologist here

you've said to much
WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

fuck u, u will never get me

see you soon

THE NUMBERS MASON

roll

winrar

deece

The more i inform myself about psychatry, and the more i have been in therapy myself, the more i realize how fucked up powerful psychatry is, people so completely underestimate it

ehm what?

The movie "now you see me" is basically about the illuminati

A Chad who flew airplanes did a bunch of drugs with me and dipped out. Tried to convince all my childhood friends I was insane. Tfw my dad knows this guy and was invited to be a freemason by him. Tfw probably in a pedo ring as a kid.

Also to add when I claimed molestation they sent me to a psych ward and claimed it was just a bad acid trip. Put me on a bunch of meds but I knew the guy for weeks.

Black ops bro game more.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHxmctgKFL8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkIwO_X4i4

youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

There are weird things in this world... maybe im destined to become popular, because since i was with that NLP guy I have that deep inner urge, or more like I know that i become famous one day, i cant describ eit otherwise, since then i have really great creative ideas, and i write all of them down.

Of course people wear also purpole normally, not all purple people are some kind of proigrammed, but I'd say many purple wearers have abusive and narcisstic personality traits

Nanny loves you

You show signs of delusional behavior and paranoia. I think you might be a mentalist

I became good friends with a Freemason he was my old boss and he explained some things to me as I believe he did not want to be a part of the organization anymore apparently they all have electronic implants in their brains that allow them to influence other human beings around them very effectively I also believe from our talks that there are many people that are not Freemasons that have some form of implant in their brain which allows them to be even more easily influenced these are the people like you who want to see an end to the tyranny

I've had police officers shut off my consciousness for a few seconds it was extremely demoralizing I've also had several experiences with Mason's eyes turning Pitch Black and my vision narrowing to the point that all I could see was there all I was there are an only hear what they were saying the first gentleman informed me I was a child of God and the second one said some incoherent garble that didn't even sound like a language

also had several encounters with aliens all of them. unpleasant and hostile they kissed a lot and would fuck with your head if you started experiencing negative emotions such as anger hatred or paranoia

*hissed a lot

all I could see was their eyes and all I could hear was there voice

lol the shit is straight up not what I typed

>but I'd say many purple wearers have abusive and narcisstic personality traits
most people that wear purple are color blind

What?

I'm dead serious, start asking people that wear purple if they are color blind

Seriously how dumb are you fucking clowns?!? there is no such thing as a cloak wearing party of dark wizards in the vatican city with spells on simple people. The "illuminati" nowadays is just capitalistic superpowers that are run by psychopaths with the help tons of cash and wellpaid lobbyists... And the is Nothing that you and I can do about it.. Get over it.

>most people that wear purple are color blind
Lost my shit

Next time you are out in public or at a mall, ask people that are wearing purple if they are colorblind

isn't a joke, ask people that are wearing purple at random, most will willingly telly you about their condition

Ur inexperienced. There arent spells, but little tricks like telepathy telekinesis astral projection etc, are all real phenomena that while not scientifically explainable are nevertheless well documented, which when used intelligently and simultaneously by different people in a persons life can have an enormous impact on That persons thoughts and behavior.

I will ask ppl wearing purple if they're color blind in the future

>I will ask ppl wearing purple if they're color blind in the future
That's how the handlers know who their real assets are, the MK Ultra subjects are programmed to ask people wearing purple if they are colorblind. It's a way they can make contact with their handlers for instructions

Ur a dick dude. Why? Why the fuck Do u have to be a dick? U think its cool? To fuck work ppls heads? Kys u fuckin douche.

We have catalog you as a possible asset for future reference.
Thank you for your participation.

OP here, i dont believe in magic or something, I'd say its just manipulative Tricks through psychology/ NLP. But yea Brainwashing does exist and it happens on a daily basis, just take anti depressants and you will become suggestive to any shit a therapist wants you to like. Creepy as fuck.

TV and media is also there to brainwash people... the music for example is nothing more than NLP, you hear certain sounds in your childhood(these songs especially) and from now on you can be triggered happy emotions by hearing these songs. Now do this on such a massive scale that you are force to hear music like that at every location. Or TV, where tv, especially anime is in place to make people project their hidden anger into the main character and give them a ventilation for their hidden hatred and anger. There are so many things. Everything you enjoy is just in place to distract you from reality. And that is what our society consists out of nowadays, most faggots try to run away from it. With stuff that actually kills them slowly off. Its a silent genocide. Only the smart ones survive

They suck

Op u have no idea the SHIT, that is going on man. Its not magic either. Our current model of science cant explain things like telepathy/telekinesis but they are real and many higher ranking masons know How to use them.

It takes a bit more than physiological tricks and nlp, which was largely discounted as ineffective btw, to herd humanity into the slaughter house. U were probably influenced telepathically and his fancy wordplay was just a distraction to misdirect ur attention.