My girlfriend of five years left me a week ago...

My girlfriend of five years left me a week ago, I haven't been able to eat since and I've barely been able to stomach any liquids either.

Feels like my entire life is over. It feels worse every day, what the fuck do I do Cred Forumsoys? Before I top myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this

Well I've always heard better to have never loved than to have loved and lost.

U must kill her and then kill yourself

fuck off normie

Been there OP. Took me a good 4 weeks to recover and the way I did it was starting to work out.

Become gay.
Bitches ain't shit

Probably a good idea. Feel far too shit at the moment though. A week without food makes thinking properly hard enough, let alone moving.

Grow balls.
Become a man.
Fuck females.

Crying like a pussy is for pussies. Nothing is over, you stupid faggot. You'll look back at this in about 5 years and wonder how you can have been so incredibly fucking moronic.

Ah yes, the old days of Cred Forums, when you could hide your insecurities and self hate by ignoring basic etiquette and being an asshole.

Exactly. What he said.

go an fuck a pro Cred Forumsro you'll get over it, then have a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up

I thought that's exactly how I'd react, but I'm obviously a fucking bitch. I need to fucking do this though. You're right. Yeah.

Jesus christ, 5 years is a long tisme. But, its not your whole life. Collect your fucking sack and go find a new hole to fill. Fucking normie.

Suicide. It's the best solution.

Reconnect with yourself.

You can't do this right away, you need to get the pain out. Embrace it, it is normal, real, and good. It means you were true to you.

Go somewhere new. You will think about her a lot, thats normal. Take in the new sites. Skip work or class if you have to. Look around. Lots of people, all going about their lives. None care about your pain... but all have likely had it themselves. They have moved on... and so can you.

Go to a bar. Have a drink. Maybe a few. Its okay. It will help you lower your barriers. Then, when you're loose, get on the floor. Walk the dinosaur.

You'll be happy you did.

Sorry to hear that op, it wont be easy. Try hanging out with some friends to get your mind off the subject. Also if you dont mind me asking, why did she leave?

Also, dont listen to this "stop being a pussy shit". Grieving over a long term relationship is normal and needs to happen.

Well same situation here, but shorter time and we were trying a start over. There i was on lunch at work when a crazy amazing thought came to me. Do everything in my power to make her fall in love with me again spend as much money as needed as much time as i had get her to really lust over me again, only then after i had her in my clutches would i tell her i no longer loved her and completely crush her. The satisfaction would be so so delicious.

This :3

She gave me a bunch of reasons why. She had some serious mental health problems and I'm pretty sure she's in the midst of a breakdown.

Her friends convinced her that all of her mental health shit and being insane is just because of me and she seems to believe it.

She's already been on a date with another guy though so it might just be that she preferred this other dude.

I would get a bj or sex from a scort to feel better.

I did this and not going to lie i feel 1000000000% better

If she's unstable and she ended it, be grateful. Watch it for what it is. If her friends "convinced" her it was you, it was going to end no matter what.

If you think you could have done something different, then do it with the next one. But don't go back, don't even try.

>She's already been on a date with another guy though so it might just be that she preferred this other dude.

Forget about the "breakdown" she was eying with this other fucker and he already fucked that whore move on

I can feel your pain. It's huge. My suggestion is to drink 2 bottles of whiskey, take 20 Xanax pills and 30 tabs of lorazepam. If you survive you will forget everything. If you die you forget everything as well. So as you can see this is THE SOLUTION.

Yeah maybe. Fuck.

that was me two years ago and it still feels pretty shitty now and again. No girl ive been with, liked or spoken to since has even come close.

so id tell you it gets better, however it probably wont

They are some decent words there user

>She's already been on a date with another guy

Fuck dude, that hurts. I feel for you. Sincerely hope you take some of the advice here to clear your head. I hope the best for you user.

This is what I feel will happen. Hopefully not.

Visit this thread to cheer you up:

KYS

One day everything was completely normal, she didn't even really break up with me she just said she wasn't sure about shit and didn't think it was working for her right now.

I was still messaging her trying to fix shit while she was getting ready for her date. Never felt like more of a cuck loser.

You go trough all the pain and shit you have to and then you move on.

man the fuck up you pussy. you are a disgrace for all men. disgusting little shit.

Kill yourself asap! Shoot in your balls and then quickly in between your eyes. Don't shoot like all the fans in your side head. Be a real man. Shoot right in between your eyes!

After a few relationships, I can confirm the pain you feel afterwards is not worth the morsels of happiness (and stress) you had during. Just have a few good mates and fuck a slut at least once a month and that will give you all the 'intimacy' you need to not feel alone.

Wow, thats fucked man, im sorry to hear that shit.. You ever text her back letting her know how much of a dick move that was? You need to vent your frustrations user.

Keep busy, don't sit around and dwell on things. Look up and old friend, hang with some people you haven't seen in a while or just good friends in general. Also, make subtle changes. Rearrange your living room, buy some new cloths, working out is good too like user said. Your in the most crippling portion of it now and once your over that hump you can start to implement the suggestions above.

Stab yourself in the ass

Shit happened to me once. You'll get over it. Promise. Go get a gym pass or something, set a goal to keep you busy. Look for a new chick. You're not dead yet my friend. Plenty more memories to make and people to meet.

Not really, I got pissed as soon as I found out. But I'm worried if I try to get back in contact I'll just be a pussy and cuck myself again.

Write her repeatedly that you love her. If no response, donĀ“t give up. Ask her: "please respond". Do this up to 50 times a day. Post response here.

Here's how I deal with shit:

>Turn off your phone
>Buy three bottles of your favourite hard liquor, plus a case of beer for when you can't handle another shot of hard stuff
>Spend a weekend getting drunk, ignoring life and hating yourself and everyone you know
>When you run out of booze sober up, have a shower and realise that you spent your weekend purging the pain. You went lower than you've ever been. You survived.
>Work the rest of the week, go out on Friday and fuck the first girl that's clean and that let's you
>Now thanks to booze you've purged the worst of the emotions, and thanks to slutty girls you've made the first step in moving on to other people

Lmfao, works every time

>One day everything was completely normal, she didn't even really break up with me she just said she wasn't sure about shit and didn't think it was working for her right now.I was still messaging her trying to fix shit while she was getting ready for her date. Never felt like more of a cuck loser.

Is there anyway you can expose that traitor prostitute? Do you have nudes of her? If for any very unlikely reason she wants to go back never take it an tell her how much of a whore she is she just wanted another dick.

Cheating woman detected. They actually ARE fucking bad people. Leaving people and breaking their hearts or sometimes even their will to live for your own monkey urges is the ultimate bad thing you can do to someone.
OP i feel you 100 %. Been in your situation for 1 1/2 years. Did everything. Still working out. Still fucking other sluts like everyone adviced me. Got job. Have own appartment. Regular visit of psychiatrist. Took antidepressants. Literaly tried everything people told me to do in order to forget her. Nothing. Miss her every day. It gets worse and worse. Slowly im coming to the conclusion that an heroing is the only esacpe :( .
Good luck for you bro maybe im just too weak i dont know. Its not the first girl that broke up with me but this one ... i dont know ... wince she left everything is shit even things i really enjoyed doing.

Benzodiazepines and alcohol is the only way, OP

Understandable. You don't need to subject yourself to anymore grief then you're obviously going through. For her to move on that quickly and fuck you over like that shows she has no concern for your feelings. It's completely fucking childish of her and I'm here if you want to vent.

I literally wrote a post the day after she left me with nudes, bank details, home address, phone number, parents bank details. Everything. I didn't go full retard and do it though.

Although yeah hundreds and hundreds of nudes, probably over a hundred vids too.

Why are you still alive? Kill yourself immediately!

Don't get so attached is the only true answer. Girls give it their all for the first year, and then they get bored after, guys are the complete opposite. If you hit that one year mark you better be careful moving forward...

It was shocking, because one day she everything was normal and she was begging me not to leave her (which she did on every day, multiple times) and telling me how much she needs me.

The next she thinks our relationship was shit and she's out with another guy.

Post nudes here naw

crying over some dumb bitch, what an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI

>she was begging me not to leave her (which she did on every day, multiple times) and telling me how much she needs me.

She honestly sounds a bit unstable. Love can blind you user, dont beat yourself up over this shit. it's her fault for not communicating well enough. You deserve better.

Same happened here a week ago. Feel you user. But seriously fuck that worthless little bitch. She is nothing. Don't let her fuck with YOUR feelings. Get drunk with your mates tonight and fuck a slut. It's her mistake she left you.

Grow some balls Op.

She was dangerously unstable, I was delusional about her I guess.

We were at year six mark :/. She went without a word for someone else. Its like i woke up in a parallel .. very very fucked up dimension.
You are 100% right. I fucked up when i believed a woman. 6 years of constant "i love you". 6 years of listening to how bad her mother was for leaving her dad. 6 years of "we are a perfect couple". And then someday you believe them .. idk ... its like a brainwash .. you start to really believe what they are saying. And as soon as i said ok girl ok, you really seem to want this one love .. ill do everything for us .. she leaves. Its nonsense its like something wants to destroy everything you are.

Exactly this.

Like I said, love can blind you. it's why so many people don't get out of abusive relationships. Coming out of a long term relationship is going to fuck with your head. To give your unconditional love to a women after this long only to be betrayed like that is going to fucking hurt. But you need to accept you are worth more then how she treated you. You don't need to be dealing with petty head game bullshit. You'll get better user, I believe it. Just hang in there.

Just lose your mind hate everything and everyone close yourself off never love again its the easiest way trust me

Thats life, the only thing you can do is move on, live your life, and try to be happy. :^)

OR

YOU COULD EXACT TERRIBLE VENGEANCE AGAINST ALL WHO DARED TO HURT YOU, TAKE THEIR LIVES, TAKE THEIR SOULS, BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD.

This. Mine broke up with me today actually. Only 2 years but damn, shit hurts.
Fuck.

you're all good mate, shits normal. Women leave relationships or cheat whenever they want, no matter how long they've been with you or how strong the relationship was/seemed. Men get hurt and fucked over. The ball is always in their court, of course they'll never see it this way or admit the reality.

What do you love in life or what do you really like doing? It can't be women or any woman. If you don't know yet, go for the next best thing, as long as its not booze or drugs. Or just exercise/work out as much as you can, it makes you feel good, its healthy and it improves your body image. Maybe that will be the thing you love? you don't have to be a body builder or a fitness model, as long as it makes you happy without needing to rely on a woman for happiness.

In the mean time there's always shit posting, that can't be your passion in life obviously but its pretty fucking great, theres other shit that will make you laugh, that only men can laugh at. That's a good distraction from women and whatever else is plaguing you. You should also learn to laugh at yourself and your situation no matter what happens, never take yourself to seriously. This is what guys did in WW1 so we sure as fuck can with our trivial problems. If you have (male) friends they can help you laugh at yourself as the dude who's gf of five years abruptly dumped him and now he's a little bitch who can't eat or stomach liquids. If you can handle the bantz you can handle life

kys but kill her first.

Been there. It will pass.

>You'll look back at this in about 5 years and wonder how you can have been so incredibly fucking moronic.

This. Find some distraction and get over it.

Good sir. Many have treaded the path you tread now. Many stronger far too many weaker. But you sir your one of the strong ones. Like I. After this bitch went off to anime expo did acid fucked the
THe photographer who gave her acid because this bitch has fucked up shit in her head. So she lies. And fucks him again leaves me for the guy and the sweet revenge is he isn't interested in her. Point being. You sir have a life ahead of this and will be happy again.

don't think of it as your girlfriend of five years leaving you. think of it as finally recovering from oneitus after five years of affliction

It's early in the am so what the heck ... I dated a girl for 6 years and thought I was madly In love the truest thing I've heard in this thread is that love blinds you and it does this very well long story short the girl ended up cheating on me many times through out these 5 years but I was always blinded by"love" and never left, to top it all off she was a junkie so she lied and stole all the time. June of 2014 I shot myself in the right side of my head attempting to an hero with a .380.... I survived apparently the bullet richocheted. I went through two brain surgery a and physical therapy and still am two years later having to go through physical therapy my left arm is completely paralyzed and I'm fucked from it ...here the good part after that I called it quits finally and the very next day met the best woman I've ever met she's a8/10 is sober in college and loves me for me even though I'm a gimp
Love blinds op it really does

I guess I know you're right, it was a fucked up relationship, I basically put my whole life on hold for this mad bitch. Ruined all my friendship and everything else.

I got with her when I was a stupid kid and grew up with her, so I guess I still feel like a stupid kid about that relationship and ever.

I just can't really think of how another lass could compare to her, this whole bullshit has made a complete pussy of me.

You'll never get over it. It gets easier but it will always slightly hurt.

Women get over this stuff almost instantly. They say they don't, but they do. She'll be getting her pussy filled by some other dude within a couple of weeks, if she hasn't already lined up her next dick to bounce on.

My best advice to you is to do what I do. Find a girl who's reasonably attractive, but that you don't really have feelings for. Make sure she values you more than you value her. After a while, I get bored, break up and find a new one. I mostly use tinder to find them. It's kind of empty, but you get everything you want from a girlfriend without any of the heartache and bullshit. Been doing this for about 4 years now, been through several relationships and not felt bad about any of them ending.

Grow some balls OP.

My ex-fiance that I was with for 3 years tore my heart out. She got back with her ex behind my back, and secretly prepared to move all of her shit out. One day I come home from work and my apartment is half empty. She took all of her DVDs, her laptop, everything of hers and a few things of mine. She pawned the engagement ring.

You know what I did? I didn't become a bitter asshole. I got a better job, and eventually a prettier devout christian gf that I could actually trust. 6 years later and we have 2 kids together and I look back on my ex and realize that she did me a massive favor, because I'm happier with my wife than I am with her.'

Hearing how other people had it worse than I do with bitches, then getting over it and being happy now helps. Cheers.

That doesn't exactly sound like a healthy way to deal with your problems. But hey I'm no doctor and if it works for you bub.