Nig nogs get shot, tears up whole cities in disgust. White toddler dies...

Nig nogs get shot, tears up whole cities in disgust. White toddler dies, master race stays cool and allows the facts to do the talking. Thoughts if any?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/video-police-fatally-shooting-6-year-old-autistic-boy-jeremy-mardis?utm_source=vicenewsfb
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/02/08/broncos-super-bowl-win-kicks-off-celebration-arrests-in-denver/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykglh2oxGWs
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link please

news.vice.com/article/video-police-fatally-shooting-6-year-old-autistic-boy-jeremy-mardis?utm_source=vicenewsfb

the reason is simple. black people are subject to systematic oppression and they are starting to protest.

if cops start killing innocent white kids on a regular basis, whites will be protesting too.

also, black lives matter protesters came out and demonstrated this shooting too.

once again black people doing the work whites are too lazy to do.

They're actually prosecuting the cop. Kid is white, cop is black. Of course they're prosecuting.

Whites are logical. They're not going to blame an entire race, or any group for that matter, on the actions of a few.

Then you have dumb niggers like this:

That's why nigs nig. Good blacks wish they'd disappear.

Yes but one would think to look back on when protesting was successful, and that was when they weren't burning down businesses and attacking bystanders.

They walked the streets and demanded change not through violence and destruction, but through passI've aggressive tactics that showed they've had enough.
Can't tell who had more autism in this situation though, the cop or the kid.

>Good blacks
definition?

as a white guy, i fully support black lives matter. if their protests are successful, it should have positive affects for all races.

The ones that aren't niggers.

>positive effect on all races
>white people getting attacked for no reason except being white

Kys

in the past, peaceful protest was often met with violence.

now both sides are resorting to violence.

uninformative

uninformed

Yes. Their method was effective because it the violence from authority was seen by the populace as hate.

Now, the protestors are showing their hate.. so the response by the populace isn't seen as hate.. just a needed response.

BLM are idiots. They're undoing decades of progress, at times, in single protests.

You mean the same reason the police are murdering them? Just change one word

>black people getting attacked for no reason except being black

See

> uninformative

You're just an idiot.

Provide me a link of white people ramsacking a city this year as much as much as any niggerfaggot has so far and I'll some what agree that normies are just as bad.

I've never seen numbers that prove blacks are targeting by police. Every time someone tries, the only way they can "prove" they are is by omitting the fact that blacks commit crime at a significantly higher rate.

If you have to lie to prove a point, you're not proving a point.

You must be a lit major at Uni, playing words and stuff. Just because they've beend "oppressed" doesn't mean history is repeating itself because a few felons, who happened to be black, got shot while doing something stupid and or illegal.

In very few instances have the victims been innocent, or in the wrong place at the wrong time.

third post in and its a confused autistic millennial.

Its odd that most nazis are scum white trash.or edgy basement dwellers.
Non-losers / middle class people for some reason don't feel the need.to Reich it up.

Join the military if you want to play dress up and march in lines.

found the second confused millennial.

>They're undoing decades of progress,
i do not agree.

the last eight years (at least) have seen a lot progress in race relations deteriorate, but black lives matter is a result, not a cause.

there are many reasons why progress has stalled, but number one would have to be the economy. other factors can be traced back to clinton's administration, but it all comes down to money.

when the rich get richer and the poor and middle class are left to fight over the scraps, people in those classes are going to choose up sides in order get more of the diminishing remains.

OK, if you say so.

this.

so much white bread

after the super bowl all of the celebrants who were arrested were white

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/02/08/broncos-super-bowl-win-kicks-off-celebration-arrests-in-denver/

get the fuck out stupid pompous cunt

this user will be post inflated statistics in a pro Hillary thread in 29:32 and counting.

Try getting robbed, assaulted, raped, or loved ones murdered and see how successful you are in life, dipshit.

You're victimizing and blaming the victims.

86% of all intraracial crimes of violence (that is, robbery/assault/rape/murder that occurs between blacks and whites) is committed by blacks against whites.

Blacks are by far the most racist pieces of shit on this planet.

Whites experience the most racism, by far.

thank you for wasting the internet.

then enlighten me with your wisdom and facts.

ad hominems do nothing to further your case.

I don't have to lie to prove a point.

I'm white.

tell you what white bread. go live in da hood and report back in a month.

they were rioting because of the death of a black man?
seriously stupid.

and there it is, the tears.

you're on Cred Forums. lying is required.

>if cops started killing white
They do. Twice as often as blacks.

Op here, I live on the south side in my city and from my experience, people here a color blind. Poverty has no race and everyone is on the same level, I get along fine with my neighbors and anons because I mind my business. Respect has no ethnicity, and a lot of people can't seem to grasp that.

This happened locally, I think in marksville. Pretty shitty.

>Whites experience the most racism, by far.
i think if you think carefully about this statement, you will realize it is wrong.

blacks make up about 12% of the population of the US. the vast majority have experienced racism by police, employers, and society in general.

whites make up about 49% of the population and significant majority do not know what it is like for black people in the US. many do, but a majority of this plurality do not.

your numbers do not add up.

sure some whites have experienced unfairness. but it is nowhere near as systematic as it is against blacks.

I missed this statement. really didn't read anons post due to the excessive white guilt.
please refrain from derailing this thread with facts.

most are colorblind.
god didn't make us different,
our politicians did.

Blacks are only 12%, and yet 86% of all intraracial crimes of violence is committed by blacks.

This isn't hard math, idiot.

86% is an astounding disparity over 12%. It must be genetic. In fact, I wonder if Africans really are naturally black.. or if, in fact, a black race of humans simply wiped out the non-black population.

i'm not sure what point you're trying to make

i should have been a little more precise in my comment. i don't doubt this is your experience. it is the places where people don't live with other races, that racial distrust occurs. i think this applies equally to blacks who live in communities devoid of whites.

No. I think black hatred and criminality did.

If blacks weren't so racist, and didn't commit so many rapes, murders, and assaults.. I don't think whites, asians, or latinos would dislike you so much.

In fact, I know they wouldn't.

Blacks make up 18% of the population yet stunningly account for 38% of the murder rates

>wahhhhh never seen numbers. Wahhh.

Stupid nigger! Have you even looked. 2010 census and FBI statistics

this is misleading

twice as many whites are killed, but the population of whites is more than four times larger.

Every race of people on the planet have their shit together except blacks. Mexicans work hard as fuck for everything they own, Asians are some of the smartest people on the planet, white people have demonstrated their abilities throughout history, but niggerfags just sell drugs and kill each other then get mad when an upstanding police officer stops then from breaking the law. Just put em at the bottom of the ocean and say fuck it.

Whites are killed by cops in way greater numbers though, why the discrepancy?

And blacks commit more than 3x the crimes, what's the problem?

you are treating percentages as numbers and mixing things up.

assuming your 86% is correct, you cannot compare it with 12% because the are percentages of different aggregates.

i get it you're angry and probably have good reason to be. but that doesn't mean others do not have good reason to be as well.

Jesus fuck you're stupid.

OP here, not user, this is thought for thought discussion. Not sugar coating situation so if anyone is mad just let it out.

whites as a much larger percentage of the population commit more crimes.

pulling some numbers out of my ass to demonstrate:

whites are roughly 160,000,000 in the US
blacks are roughly 20,000,000 in the US
if 100% of blacks commit a crime once a year, that's 20,000,000 crimes.
if 20% of whites commit a crime once a year, that's 32,000,000 crimes.

This.

Cred Forums isn't the correct platform to talk racial issues, your words are wasted my friend.

how?

calling me names does nothing to further your case.

And blacks are more likely to be killed by other blacks

>100% of blacks commit a crime

Theyes the problem were trying to get at

> (OP)
>the reason is simple. black people are subject to systematic oppression and they are starting to protest.
Black have the most percent of ignorant individuals around. This are oppressed because the majority of them are dumb.
>if cops start killing innocent white kids on a regular basis, whites will be protesting too.
Sure they would protest but they would go burning up local business because of it. Black people love to burn shit up and steal because that is easy for them. Now who lazy?
>also, black lives matter protesters came out and demonstrated this shooting too.
Yea but do we hear about it, except from a nigger lover like you
>once again black people doing the work whites are too lazy to do.
It's not your job to do nigger.

No we still would. They stink

If blacks are 12% of the population, they should commit about 12% of intraracial crimes of violence.

They commit 86%. That's a massive disparity.

If whites were so anti-black and racist, that disparity could not exist. It would be the literal opposite.

When in fact, whites are underrepresented. They commit far less intraracial crimes of violence. In other words, they're not even racist enough to reach average.

> Blacks are superior, when it comes to racism.

What about Arabs and Middle Eastern people

Statistics count them as "white".

>affects
nigger confirmed.

BLM is a group of idiots and SJW's that have no clue how to use the gift of critical thinking, it is all knee jerk reactions from misinformation they broad cast on social media. When the fuck are you brain dead idiots going to start calling things the way they Are? Protests? They are fucking riots. Protests do not involve disruption, or violence, and protests also require a permit. All this is, is a bunch of fucking jungle bunnies screaming to do what ever the fuck they want with no consequences for their pathetic illegal actions. If you resist arrest, or if you threaten the life of an officer of the law you get what you asked for, and deserve has nothing to do with it. So shut the fuck up you nigger loving faggots

be careful of calling people stupid when your post is filled with grammatical errors.

>nigger lover
and cracker lover, and slope lover, and redskin lover, beaner lover and proud of it.

E E EDL
E E EDL
E E EDL
E E EDL

I think race sometimes plays a part in it, but a good bulk of the problem also comes from class discrimination, and the fact that some cops are poorly trained or, even worse, unchecked bullies.

There needs to be better training for police and some one, besides those same police, that people can turn to when they believe that a cop's guilty of a crime or infraction against them. If we have system set up where people can seek unbiased justice against police accused of wrongdoing, they probably would feel less of an urge to vent by rioting.

this

>gets told
>that denial
thanks collage age white apologist
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykglh2oxGWs

This story proves that even Mentally ill white people matter more then blacks . Why can't we just let the national guard go into the black neighborhoods and just end the charade already?

think about it. it seems logical that blacks would be the ones to commit more interracial violence without imputing more racism on them.

your 12 and 12 would only be achieved if there were perfect mixing. however most people live in majority single race areas.

blacks are more integrated into white society than whites into black.

they once had it all together, but then things just went to shit when you had their nigger subsection hyperbolize their holy book and basically destroy their culture and community

>collage age

kek

> it is all knee jerk reactions from misinformation they broad cast on social media.

this

Using your own logic, there's just as much reason for whites to commit more intraracial crimes without impunity.. especially when you consider that you and your kind believe whites are so racist.

You're just a moron.

Faggot black apologists, you can't dispute any of these:
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

Take your pick, black crime, especially black on white/Asian/Latino crime is massively underreported and misreported.

Blacks and niggers aren't the same, but because most blacks are niggers, we can't coexist with them. America's biggest mistake was keeping them here after we freed them.

autocorrect is a bitch

Once Hillary get into office it will all get better.
She agrees with the UN assessment that America owes blacks reparations and has vowed to add an extra 10% tax on white people to pay for it. That should calm everyone down

>systematic oppression

50 years of preferential school admissions, preferential hiring in public and private sectors, free healthcare, free housing, free food, free healthcare, free walking around money.... trillions of dollars flushed down the toilet in "programs" to "uplift" them.

Well if you niggers can't hack it here there's always Liberia. Their constitution doesn't even allow whites to be citizens so you'll have no fear of whitey holding you back or oppressing you there. Do you hear that sound? It's the pounding of the drums of your ancestral homeland beckoning you. Liberia awaits! Godspeed.

>class discrimination
this

>some cops are poorly trained or, even worse, unchecked bullies
this might be true. however, i think there is probably a confluence of factors that are happening

1) police department budgets are being cut
2) police salaries are being cut
3) police are under a great deal of pressure to make up the shortfall through ticketing
4) poor people are easier targets
5) lower police salaries means lower qualified individuals sign up
6) PDs focus on terrorism and terrorism training skews focus; treats everyone as a potential terrorist
7) the proliferation of concealed carry states
8) ???
9) profit

Cause I'm Irish and live in a black community.
Don't shoot my place up because my neighbors are crazy

The amount of aid given to American blacks by American citizens every year would make them like the 7th richest nation, lol.

That's how "oppressed" they are.

>experienced racism by police, employers, and society in general.

"Racism" is newspeak for "genetic differences which make them incompatible with modern civilization".

Nice try, nigger.

Notice how a little more than 1/3rd if post-80 black IQ's is easily attributed to integration, lol.

Without non-black genes, their distribution would end around 95-100 lol.

nowhere have i said whites are more racist than blacks.

blacks have more opportunity for interracial crime because they are a minority.

if 10 people are in a room, one is black, five are white and four are other. the one black person has a 90% chance of committing a crime against another race. a white person only has a 60% chance.

this is also assuming perfect mixing. society isn't like that. so, black people more often live in mixed societies than whites do. hence the higher percentage.

even i don't believe that

>Whites are logical. They're not going to blame an entire race

blacks gonna black

He has a 90% chance of committing a crime if he's a nigger, idiot. If he's a good person, HE WON'T BE COMMITTING A CRIME.

Fucking you're stupid.

It's crimes of violence, crimes that result in permanent physical injury: assault, rape, murder.

Do you fucking get it?

IQ is not solely genetic. there are environmental factors as well.

just one is lead. lead lowers IQ. poor people often live in lead contaminated areas. this creates a vicious circle of poverty.

I just can't fucking wrap my head around your ignorance. How do people get this fucking stupid?

Assault, Rape, Murder.. this isn't normal behavior you fucking neandertwat.

Die in a fucking fire.

You don't think giving blacks more of white people's money will calm everyone down?
>My son was shot by police
Here's a million dollars
>OK thanks. I've got 3 more kids you can shoot if you like

Because all those hard working men mining lead and shit were black.

> wait...

May I interject as a Britfag?
While the UK has a rather minor black population, far less than that niggers (BLM brand brand blacks) it does have (yes amerifags I know we're the cucked europeans but you're the ones who gave your girlfriend's 'surrogate sex partner' have equal rights) a rather large middle eastern polulation. The feelings towards them are rather parallel to the general american feeling towards niggers, but because they do not protest on mass but rather make their way into the system methodically rather than forefully we have a hard time stopping them. Use what you are given, these degenerates crowd en masse and display their opposition to simple statistics and 'the white man'. Leave your homes, excercise your slipping right to own weapons and fucking do something.

whites do all that too.

just a footnote. most mass shootings are by whites. and most serial killers are white.

>thoughts
The white "masterrace" are a bunch of cucks that refuse to defend thrmselves

You Irish monkeys and your rioting about the racism in america

whites do this too.

why are you so mad?

Must be a lot of lead in Africa.

This of course completely ignores the rates at which blacks commit crime vs the rates at which anybody else does.

Implying it's just luck of the draw that blacks victimize whites with such frequency.

Seriously, nigger, you'd be happier in the Congo where the success of whites wouldn't be the such a constant reminder of your inferiority.

most of the lead contamination is from paint and gasoline

> most

Because there are more whites. Math isn't one of your strengths.

Blacks actually commit mass shootings and serial killings at a far higher rate.. there just aren't as many blacks, so they commit "less".

Here, I'll get you started...

> 2+2=4

It's a hard road user. Get going.

AMERICAN whites are cowards. You won't stand up for your own and you never have. Why? Because you've been the least oppressed in America. You've become so desensitized to injustice that when you see something like this happen, you look to excuses to justify the police actions. You willingly bend over for them just to show how cooperative you are. You have zero ability to organize. When it comes to that, you're even worse than the KKK. At least those guys are out there standing up for what they believe in. What about you? Instead you organize for stupid shit that lets you escape your miserable lives.

NO, NO NO NO. Everyone is just SICK AS FUK OF THIS SHIT HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY.

i guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

peace, out, Cred Forumsro

Stupidity. It angers me.

>if their protests are successful
Successful at burning down their own neighborhoods, but not much else

>Blacks actually commit mass shootings and serial killings at a far higher rate.
check your facts

BLM faces legitamate issues.

It won't stop the media from promoting criminal behavior in nigs.

Nothing will change.

Ever since they started counting gang killings in the mass murder statistics, blacks have jumped to the top

nice trips shithead

Agreed. And the goal of BLM is something that will benefit everyone of every race.

It's going about it the wrong way.

Nobody believes your bullshit anymore.

your frustration lies in your inability to make your argument cogently without invective.

i have been in your position. i examined my positions on many issues. changed what was necessary and became better informed on others.

give it a try. you might surprise yourself.

peace, Cred Forumsro

All niggers except UK niggers need to be exterminated, black people are just mud in the pool of humanity. Get rid of pinoys and abos while you're at it, they aren't even real people

What way do you propose?

*shakes head* some white boy gets shot and the world just doesn't care apparently? I'm so sick of this

>tfw his tight little butthole probably hadn't been penetrated yet

Fix the ghetto's.

Fix the fucking jailing system for one thing at least though jesus christ.

>gang killings
>mass murder of People
Not the same

So what makes these uk niggers fine citizens?

My Irish ancestors were slaves here in America too. And was greatly discriminated against on the same level as blacks. But They made their lives better by working hard and fitting in with whites. Now everyone calls us white and don't think of us monkeys anymore. Maybe there's a lesson to learn in that

I thought just shooting criminals instead of putting them in the jailing system was the fix

>once again black people doing the work whites are too lazy to do.
Ive worked alot of places and not once have i met a hard working black. So your telling me im too lazy. Ok thats fine. But they are worse.

No, you dickhead.

What NEEDS to be fixed is the fucking ghetto's and the mindset that comes with it.

Lincoln was actually looking for a place to deport them iirc, don't know what happened to that plan.

Im irish polish russian. I can go tit for tat with any black man on historic cultural repression.

I am also genetically predisposed to enjoy accordian music and vodka.

Whites get stopped by cops less frequently than blacks, yet twice the amount of whites get killed than blacks... technically, you're more likely to get shot if you're white. Js.

Bunch of stupid fuckin` niggers.
George Soros funded this whole BLM bullshit to cause an Arab spring right here in the good ole USA to implement martial law and strip us of our constitutional rights, also to make Obama the first dictator of the US.........and you stupid fuckin` niggers bought all this bullshit and hoopla hook line and sinker, if Killary is elected expect to see it carried out in full with that dumb cunt being the first dictator of the west.

The entire premise of BLM is built on a demonstrable lie:

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

Also, here are the names of some UNARMED whites that have been killed by the cops recently:

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris, Christopher Roupe

Never heard of them, have you? Isn't it interesting that nigs and libs and the media chimp out when some ARMED black boy gets lawfully ventilated, but no one says a peed when unarmed whites get killed.

John Wilkes Booth

Liberia. The country still exists to this day. There was some success in getting America blacks to move there after the war, but not nearly enough.

Mother fucking nigger, say intraracial one more time... Intra means within, singular, closed loop, as on black on black crime madda fakka

seeEvery one knows the niggers are the easiest to goad into a chimp out, thus creating the social unrest needed to carry out the rest of the plan.

intraracial

But which came first? The nigger or the ghetto?

The jew.

Backtraced, you're fucking dead kid

That`s hilarious coming from a kneckbeard who is afraid to leave his mom`s basement.

I shiggt the nigglet every tiem

I can leave this basement any time I want, I just choose not to, not out of fear, but the world is just so shitty right now, I have absolutely no desire to be a part of it, except for a little neckbeard on neckbeard murder of course.

The only thing that systematically oppresses black people is their own retarded community culture that punishes anyone who "acts white", which means "is not a braindead thug". All problems with the nigger community can be traced back to niggers themselves.

White people SHOULD protest, though. Not against the cops, but against the niggers.

STFU and finish fapping it will clear your mind, maybe after you mom finishes blowing me she be down to give you a kiss and some tendies.

I'm good, I prefer your 13 yr old brothers asshole clenching the base of my cawk. We get pizza afterwards.

Go suck a nigger dick you pathetic piece of shit. Holy fucking shit dude

please tell me where did you see somebody care about black peoples death as a cause of police brutality?
just stop you fucking idiot

We all know that more whites are killed by the raciss police than blacks. Just like we all know that niggers are the loudest whinniest pieces of shit on the planet..

Simple the parents knew that dealing with a tardlord is near impossible and told the cops to shoot the tard if they couldn't subdue his mountainous tard strength.

Seriously though white people will just talk about this issue while innocent people are murdered by the dozens. Black people go batshit and loot placed instead of hunting down the cop. HUNT DOWN THE FUCKING COP AND KILL HIM DON'T SPEEND THAT TIME STEALING SEASON 2 OF THE BERNIE MAC SHOW

Actions of a few. That's like saying only a few mosquitoes suck blood when about half of them do. Not saying all of them but if most of them are bad then we would be better off without them. Though honestly I've lost hope I'm all mankind and think every one of you and me should kill ouselvrs now for the greater good.-

>black people doing the work whites are too lazy to do.

Yeah, like robbery, looting, stealing bicycles, shootings and things like that. Niggers are very good at doing that.

Suck nigger dick much, faggot?

The sun was never alive retard.

PROTESTS MOTHERCOCKSUCKING DICK PICKING SHITFAGGOTING. WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU FUCKING FUCKS JUST FUCKING FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT OPRESS YOU. DON'T LOOT THE KMART OR STEAL A SINK OR BOOZE OR KILL REGUPAR PEOPLE

TAKE UP YOUR FUCKING WEPONS AND HUNT DOWN THE. SINGLE. OR. COUPLE. PEOPLE. RESPONSIBLE. FOR THE. INCIDENT. AND. KILL. THOSE. GODDAMN. PEOPLE. THE COP KILLED A RETARDED FUCKING KILL HIM. BURN HIM SHOOT HIM STAB HIM TAKE HIM TORTURE HIM BOIL HIM PEEL OFF HIS SKIN. KILL HIM FUCKERS NOW KILL HIM NOW KILL NOW. KILL NOW. WHY NOW KILL NOW NEED DEAD NOW MAKE WORLD BETTER KILL HIM FUCKING DAMMIT KILL HIM WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU SHITSTICK BUBBLE DONGLEA KILL HIM WHY DON'T ANY OF YOU ARE TGIS WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND KILL THESE PEOPLE YOU WANT FUCKING CHANGE THEN STOP LOOTING RANDOM PLACES AND LIKE THE POLICE STATION. STEAL ALL THE COPS WEAPONS AND FEAR SO THEY CAN'T OPRESS US. ALL OUT WAS IN THEM PEOPLE KILL KILL THAT NEED TO DIE SO EVERY GOOD PERSON IN THE WORLD CAN LIVE PEACFULLY. KILL THEM NOW AAMD LIVE A GOOD LIFE KILL THEN NOW FUCKERS NOW NOW NOW NOW WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU KILL THEM ALL NOW THATS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE WE TAG TO KILL THEM NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE WE THE RIGHTOUS SHOULD RULE THE WORLD AND BEING PEACE TO ALL TGROUGHV DEATH

NO YOU FUCKING SHIT DAY POOR PEOPLE DO THAT TO SURVIVE IN A SHIT COUNTRY IN GONNA FUCKING RAPE YOU TO DEATH WITH KNIVES YOU BITCH GIVE ME YOYR ADRESS

You are a white 11 year old boy who tries to sound niggerish. Well, you lost, go and cry in your mom's arms now.

Sorry about this haven't had a bowl pack yet so I'm super volitile but you probably form deserve such a serious anal threat.

Most egregious malcontent I can assure you I am a Irish Germanic Caucasian of 4 and 20 years with severe issues of anger and beligerous behavior. As my rage torwards those of dubious standing is known to be uncontrollable i implore you that acting civilized and proper in my presence is of the utmost priority. As well You should know that I care little for other people as I have lost all faith in humanity. No one is right anymore and we should simply order a drink while we wait for the end that will be Brought about by our own arrogance and cowardice.