I'm totally losing my shit at the moment!

I'm totally losing my shit at the moment!

I had windows 7 and tried to update to Windows 10. In the middle of the install the computer restarted. When it tried to enter the OS again I got a message :
Disk : blablablabla
Error code : 0xc0000224

I searched for a solution. Found one that said that I should download a tool repair kit on a cd and try to repair through that. Didn't work... because I don't have an OS.
And Now I'm trying to burn windows 10 to a DVD+R DL 8.5gb. But apparently the recorder doesn't support DL discs. WHAT DO?!
I also tried using a Flash drive to install Windows 10 with. Doesn't work either, it says the same thing again ''You don't have a Operating system 1 instal using CD 2 follow steps 3 don't commit suicide''

PLEASE HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

betanews.com/2015/07/29/how-to-create-a-bootable-windows-10-usb-drive/#1
microsoftfixit.net/fix-microsoft-error-code-0xc0000224/
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7?tduid=(4afeb93ccf120b3a0244f5abb70ca143)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-6Gu97CBN4.wlU1Rmnb2cNQ)()
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself op, it's the only solution.

Buy windows 10 scrub

Step 3 told me not too. So I guess I'm not going too.

How would that solve my problem?
I don't have a working OS to actually use to begin with.

use a thumbdrive, and make a bootable windows10 installer ISO

betanews.com/2015/07/29/how-to-create-a-bootable-windows-10-usb-drive/#1

paypal [email protected]

in theory , you cant go from win7 to win 10. You hsve to install win8 and then you can install win10.
or else the system wont recognice the new OS and it wipes your entire hard drive.
start by going to \windows\system32 and delete that folder.
you should be fine afterwards

This is Cred Forums you dyslexic cunt

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Are you retarded?

I've gone from 7 to 10 mulitiple of times.

Do a fresh install, never had any issues with a W10 fresh install.

I'm trying to think of a way to do a fresh install.
But, I can't seem to do one. My computer is now corrupt and I can't get into the OS. MY other computer can't burn DVD+R DL discs. and For some reason I can't instal trhough a Flash USB

Something has gone wrong during the installation and now neither Windows 7 or Windows 10 can boot. You can download rescue disks to do basic diagnostics and repairs on a computer that has no OS or won't boot. Power on the computer, put the bootable CD in the drive (either Windows 7 or Windows 10 install disk is bootable, or use a rescue disk like Hirens Boot CD) then use the boot menu to force the computer to boot off the disk. If you can't find the boot menu, enter the BIOS and move your CD drive to top priority so the computer looks at the CD drive before the hard drive.

Personally I don't like your chances of fixing it using either Win7/Win10 startup repair or a rescue disk - usually when an OS upgrade fails halfway the only way to fix it is to wipe the disk and reinstall an OS. What you definitely *can* do from a rescue disk is copy your files off the computer so you don't lose data. There are lots of guides online that tell you how to do this with idiot-proof steps. You will need an external HDD or large capacity USBs to pull stuff off onto.

In future don't upgrade your OS. Back up your shit and do a clean install. Why go to the work and expense of upgrading, only to clog up your new OS with all the accumulated shit from the old one right from the first day?

download windows 10 media creation tool and make a usb for a another computer. Choose home or pro (depends what your 7 was)
Do clean install not update. Use old 7 key

1. Get an .iso file for a utility Linux distribution (I recommend Lucid Puppy)
2. Get unetbootin. Use it to create a bootable USB out of the Linux .iso
3. Use the USB to boot your dead PC
4. Put in another USB containing the .iso for your Windows 10 boot disk
5. Put in a blank DVD
6. Use the DVD burning tool within the utility Linux distro to create your new Win10 boot disk.

This is a kludge, installing Win10 straight off the USB would be easier, but if it really will not work try the above.

You actively tried to "update" to windows 10?
I'd say this is just desserts.
Actually opting into an os that want you to pay for software updates, sounds like a stupid thing to do.

There is your problem. You updated to Windows 10, did you lose your mind. I have Windows 10 on a couple of laptops and I fucking despise it.

>Reported for being retarded...you can go from 7 to 10, but in this case just need a bootable usb with 10 on it

google it you fucking lazy ass fat fuck

microsoftfixit.net/fix-microsoft-error-code-0xc0000224/

>706005157
I guess ''I searched for a solution.'' didn't go through your head as in ''I googled''

Also, ''Found one that said that I should download a tool repair kit on a cd and try to repair through that. Didn't work''

WHICH I WROTE

OK

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7?tduid=(4afeb93ccf120b3a0244f5abb70ca143)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-6Gu97CBN4.wlU1Rmnb2cNQ)()

clean installation