Life is pointless. Why should I pursue any goal? What's the point of happiness? What is the point of any emotion at all...

Life is pointless. Why should I pursue any goal? What's the point of happiness? What is the point of any emotion at all? Why should I care? What's the point of any goal? Why shouldn't I just cease my existence right now?

get money get bitches

I don't know but a swift death sounds more pleasant than forcing yourself to starve or succumb to the elements.

Saved that wallpaper ty op

Get your head out of your ass and just do whatever triggers the reward center of your brain. Charity, drugs, fucking, crafting, who the fuck cares. There is no point to life so just feel good as much as possible.

There really isnt any point in anything..our whole existence is pointless.

np dood :)

My thoughts exactly. Do whatever feels good.

Hedonism is the purpose of life.

There is no point, there doesn't need to be. You're right, as far as we know, as far as our science has led us to believe, we are biological mechanisms reacting to ensure our survival - or so we think; although there is a good chance that we are dead wrong about this. We don't really know shit, and to pretend that there is certainty available to us is a dangerous psychological gamble. The only insignificance here is our knowledge as to how things really are. So find solace in the ignorance of humanity - we've only been able to think reasonably for a couple millennia. Find peace in the the fact that you/we don't have any clue as to why we exist. Drink good wine, eat good food, have honest conversation, be kind, listen to good music, and revel in joy - this is our purpose.

why not just die a natural or accidental death instead? embrace life for all its meaninglessness. unless the others take away your will to live, in which case...

>Why shouldn't I just cease my existence right now?
Because you haven't enjoyed this thread:

lmaoo

youre on the brink of enlightenment, the truth is that there is no reason for any of this.

You may cease to exist in this form if you so desire, but if you don't;

you should check out some Alan Watts videos on youtube he could guide you to enlightenment, a state above having problems.

dont do it man think about the memes

Alan Watts is my religion.

it's a purpose, a hotly debated one at that.

Read it, post in it, it's actually pretty funny, especially in the part where this guy who was drunk and high bursts in and argues Knuckles could do better without providing evidence.

OP here, could I use nihilism as a justification of hedonism?

Hedonism isn't justified by nihilism. If anything it's a reaction to it. A Kierkegaardian leap to faith. Justifying it is a whole nother endeavor.

i like you

Thanks for everyone input.

You're welcome? Do you feel better and still want to live? Did you post in that amazing Sonic thread?

It seems pointless but if u die, u will never be able to appreciate happiness and u will be victim of societies lies, manipulation and idolism, you die, u give up ur life for no cause other than ur own ungrateful greed, u will be throwing away good use of a body that could have helped innocent kids that want to live, not out of fear but of curiosity

This