Girlfriend just tried to kill herself

Girlfriend just tried to kill herself.
AMA.

A photo of her trying to get in reach with me last night.

Can women do anything right?

A good one but not feeling it right now

What happened, user? Is she battling depression?

Kek

Maggie@190/8?xxx10?66

Long story short depression runs in the family, she it into drugs in her teens, had a few bad boyfriends, some of her "friends" told her that one of her friends were cutting them self and trying to kill themselves cause she wouldn't be with him.

Only option is to show her how a real man does it, to assert dominance over her. It's the only way.

ODd on what? Also - get a new girlfriend. Dont need to AMA shit.

Ain't that the perfect thing to say to an already unstable person...
You should try and go to the hospital anyway.

Have no clue yet, her mom says she had a lot of seizures and they had to work on her in the yard for over and hour. I'm waiting to see what hospital she's in to go see her.

Leave that attention seeking weirdo

kek

why do you think she tried to kill herself?

overdosed. fucking women - always taking the easy, useless route.

Gift her a .357 for her birthday, OP

I'm trying to figure which one she went too. There's one in town but I think it's just a regular check in type one and not emergency but there's one half an hour away that would have that stuff.

attention whoring

Who, Maggie or Ryan?

You have a telephone have you tried calling?

They probably wouldn't tell you if you called them, anyway.
Why hasn't her mom told you already?

Ur gonna
Need
Better
Bait

I haven't tried calling the hospital yet. I just asked her mom which one a few minutes ago but haven't got an answer so I'm assuming something might be happening and it's got me worried.

If she's in the hospital for things like suicide they won't let her see anyone. She has to reach out to the person if she wants to talk to someone.

Why do you want to be with an emo suicidal underage girl anyhow?

the gf is faking it

Hopefully she dies, probably a worthless whore.

just fucking go to both hospitals. she tried to reach you before doing that so she definitely needs you near her. besides, shes your fucking girlfriend. the hell you waiting for?

Beta strikes again

giving this advice to a faggot who is posting on an imageboard for attention himself

I thought she was faking at first too but her mom told me about what happened. I wanna be with her cause she's a really nice person, she's really beautiful, and she listens to my problems when I talk to her. I don't have many friends or have had many girlfriends before.
I don't know how I'm supposed to get in or find her is the problem.

I've seen a lot of people saying "bait" or "attention whore" but I'm just doing this to pass time before I go into the hospital. I'm not gonna sit around browsing Trap threads and cancer ylyl.

she's getting railed by some nigger from Chelsea

It's all your fault, an hero

okay but staying put at home wont get you far either. going out there and figuring things out is better than just doing absolutely nothing

why do you think she tried to kill herself?

I posted this a little while back
>Long story short depression runs in the family, she it into drugs in her teens, had a few bad boyfriends, some of her "friends" told her that one of her friends were cutting them self and trying to kill themselves cause she wouldn't be with him.

What's the status so far? Any contact with family members?

Jeez, why are you even with this broad?

Her mom. I've texted her three times with no reply. I think something is going on, maybe she's getting her stomach pumped or something.
She's perfect for me.

Someone in a self-killing-mode is not perfect. Stop lying to yourself.

Is it out the question to go see her?

We've both been in that boat. That's why it's perfect. I'm not lying to myself.
I'm going to go into both in a moment. Gonna pick her up some flowers and all that stuff.

She doesn't need flowers she needs mental help. You can't do shit for her.

OP HERE

trips and I give you Maggie's mum's number.

Make sure you do see her OP. Oh and ignore the hate comments. If you know she's the one you hold on to her tight ok.

still sounds like an unstable kid

don't try to get roped into something you can't accomplish, she needs to make herself happy, you can't do it for her.
>even medications can't do it for some.

Comfort Maggie's mum with the D

Just go do what you need to do OP

From all the women you have met, why did you have to pick the attention whore?

You know her name right?

"Hey there, i'm looking for my girlfriend, [insert name] she got brought in at [insert time/date], she tried to off herself."

Roll

i think it was because of you OP. Maggie's Mum is defo hiding something from you.

Reminds me of the last text I got from my girl before she died.

I've been in a mental hospital for a psych evaluation before, it isn't even as bad as a suicide attempt, but you aren't allowed contact with anyone who isn't immediate family until you're released.
Sorry dude you're fucked for at least 3 days. 72 hours is the bare minimum most places keep people. You may even have to wait longer since some places don't consider the weekend in these calculations.

Rollin

rolling for this

Rolll

she's an attention whore.

OP back. I'm going in now. I'm gonna try both hospitals. Wish me luck. I'm off for now.

good luck OP. you are stil a faggot

Good luck

She's probably sucking doctor's dick right now, OP. You shouldn't barge in like that, you are going to ruin the moment.

did she died?

8 hours later. Shes dead fam. What drugs are you kids taking? Christ almighty

I know really did she died?

lol what a pussy

>I'm shit tier so a shit tier girlfriend is perfect for me
Society is overjoyed

MOAR

Holy fuck. Maggie Mac frim Balina?

True dat bro. Nobody can help a suicidal person but himself.

My stupid bitch wife slashed her wrists up pretty good when we were going through a nasty separation. She had the 72 hour 5150 hold. Best thing that ever happened to me. Now I would win custody of the kids no problem. Plus I can beat the fuck out of her a few times and say she did it to herself. Lol.

WIN!