How much does having a drug habit cost people per year? If you're smoking weed about 5 grams per day for 365 days...

How much does having a drug habit cost people per year? If you're smoking weed about 5 grams per day for 365 days. How much would it cost? Is taking drugs for recreation becoming more and more expensive?

(Pic not related)

I know my heroin habit was like 30k a year.

Did you test it? Was it pure heroin or was it cut? Did you also take another drug to get it out of your system so you wouldn't get addicted like in Mr Robot?

5 grams a day is unrealistic unless youre Donald
that would be around 100+$ a day if youre buying decent stuff

one tab of acid in Colorado is 10 and will last for about 12 hours so that would be cheaper

dont know about other drugs

I've been buying around a 1/4 ounce bag a week for the past year for $80. you do the math

1 g is around 10 Euro, no clue about usd

Do you test your drugs for purity?

well i'm doing an 80 of Oxy a day (min) so at least $60 a day, usually i'll do 2 though

I get about a quad for 100$. This lasts me a little less than a month so I'd say about 1.5k a year

$4160/year

What is Oxy like?

Depending on time of year and location you're looking at $12 per gram on average for good quality herb

$12 x 5gr x 365 days = $21900

You could say around $20k give or take price fluctuations

Recreational use is two Joints a month not a habit that it requires you to have a part-time jobo support it. So snap out of it.

Bottom line is you need to cut the f*** back and become a constructive member of society

in colorado 10$ a day 4 gs

That's so fucking cheap.

>become a constructive member of society
>posts on Cred Forums

>5 grams per day
Holy shit. Wasteful blunt rolling mother fucker.

10-20

Bongs, please.

Blunts are so relaxing though.. Although that nigger is probably wasting like one and half grams daily.

If you're smoking 5 grams a day, you aren't fucking doing it right.

You can basically make a high quality 1/8 last at least 4 days if you're smoking efficiently (bowls and one-hitters, not joints, blunts, and bongs). And even if you smoke all day long, I do.

If you're doing 5 grams a day you're smoking blunts all day long which is just fucking stupid, a whole blunt won't get you much higher than a joint (also very inefficient but much less so than a blunt).

This why, among human beings, a blunt is generally considered the dumb nigger way of smoking.

And 5g of smoke a day would be astronomical if you're smoking high grade. Usually anyone who has to pay for their own smoke and works will not be that inefficient.

I get an 1/8 of high grade smoke a week, smoke all day err day, usually from a one hitter, and it costs me about 40 a week.

I purchase an 1/8th for $50 (illegal state) and that lasts me anywhere from 1-4 weeks, depending on how much I'm smoking. If I were to steadily smoke 1 gram every week, it would cost about $743. Fuck, they need to legalize this shit already

>5g of weed a day

jesus thats a lot. i smoke a bowl everyday (its not super big). i usually go through an eighth every month. an eighth is about 60 bucks so 720 bucks a year but realistically its probably a little more cause sometimes i smoke more so im actually gonna price it around 800-850 a year

honestly its a lot cheaper than most people think and something a normal person with a decent job should never have to worry about it

I did coke for a few years
Then I was 12,000 EUR in debt
Still paying that off (now down to about 4K)

5 grams a day is way too much ffs

You would just be eternally coughing up crap

This

I think it's legalization. It's worth tax too.

You need to upgrade to heroin. Not to make your drug problem worse but a couple of bags of heroin (the typical .1g each) would get you far higher than an oxy 80.... and it might cost you 30 bucks tops. And it's not really any harder than oxy.

That or shoot the shit which gives you about 4X the buzz with the same amount.

And truth be told, heroin is no harder than oxy.

Also, you're overpaying. The going rate for oxy is .50 cents a mg. So for instance it should be 40 bucks for an 80mg. If you're paying more you're getting ripped. Less and it's a good deal. Back when I did oxy, I'd pay 30 bucks for an 80.

Also, it's best to seek out very sick/dying people yourself and cut out the middle man, they don't usually know what it's worth or know dealers so you can low ball them a bit.

And before you call me predatory, the very sick and dying need a friend, which I actually do well. I'll help mow their lawns, listen to their problems, offer advice; and in return they'll sell me their excess pains for cheap. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement.

hm i'll have to see how much i spend on tea and coffee.

Plus you know it's monitored and safe.

Hey a bit unrelated but i have a bunch of random different medicine, including tramadol and stuff. I cant stand life anymore and I want to start doing drugs. How would one start and what kind of stuff am I looking for? I saw stuff like codein?

Upper or downer?

>5 grams per day for 365 days.

5 grams a day if you're sharing or don't inhale
At least your not like those fags that say they can smoke 4 oz in a night reality its more like 3.5 oz and its a group of 10 dudes

Tramadol WILL get you high. Take 4 50mg for starters, if you don't feel pretty high in an hour, take 2 more.

It's actually a pretty decent buzz, not as good feeling as real opiates and it tends to come with a bit more nausea, but it's not bad.

Oldfag here, what is the difference between bowl and bong?

I share with girlfriends.

No one can smoke 4 oz a night, even 5g a day would be near impossible unless if you just make enormous blunts and let the fucker burn constantly without hitting it (wasting over half), chainsmoking them all day long.

Even 3.5 oz among 10 guys isn't feasible in a night. I had an oz of mids among my high school crew (roughly 10 guys) in our graduation party and we had trouble polishing it off..... and I'm pretty damn sure at the end of the night a couple of dudes in the bunch pocketed the remaining 1/3rd of it or so for themselves.....

need more of that pic OP

I dont want to kill myself quite yet so upper
Im iffy on tram, I read its a pretty bad drug to get high on, not really worth it. Does body weight play a big role in how much I should take? I'm quite light

A bowl is attached to a bong. A bowl is what you put your weed into.

LOL you have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to smoke 5g a day, it's easy enough to figure out how to get your weed for free.

Same with acid, you want to do it that often, you can learn the real price of it. Also you can't just do 1 tab a day, you build a tolerance incredibly fast- if you want to trip 2 days in a row you should double your dose on day 2.

Bowl is a reg pipe. Bong is a large water pipe with a bigger bowl, bongs gives massive hits that will get you super high (along with probably making you cough your head off if you've never done it), but bongs are very inefficient and breeze through a bag quickly.

ITT: people who get ripped off by their dealer

Start with some acid tabs, or LSD.

I dunno how to get those, nor do I think I can. I was looking for more household stuff.

Don't tell people who are unhappy with life to take psychedelics that's just silly

My weed costs me about $100-150 a year, I generally only smoke once a week though.

Yeah spending the rest of your remaining life being attached to machinery is such a blast!

Right? I don't even live in a green state and it's 100 dollar half's all day comes down to 7$ a gram

numb

Personally it costs about $1500 a year, not too bad

I can tell how much it will cost you in years.
I am using drugs from 16y (coke, meth, heroin). Now i am 31 and doctors give me one more year to live

Well ain't you a silly billy.

Gram a day smoking habit costs me around 2k a year but that's including buying by the oz and selling bits here and there to my mates

I smoke weed and I get through about 2-3 grams a day

I pay £50 for 7g. I'm too high to bother working out how much it costs per year

Why? Blood pressure to high? Heart attacks? Strokes?

That sounds like something they just like to say to scare you into getting healthy, if they don't have hard numbers or facts supporting it, they're not being truthful.

Though it's true that you probably will die early, it's not a death sentence like having a large brain tumor.

I don't know but at some point you start learning how to spend less.
When it comes to drugs then you start dealing a little bit or hanging out with people that have tons of that drug.

When it comes to alcohol, you start going to cheaper places and develop some kind of social skill that helps with getting alcohol from people because they like you. Partying is really funny due to the fact that you can have literally zero money and still end up completely wasted.

It's really expensive, I hardly eat more often than once a day to keep some kind of escapism going, either drugs, vidya or chicks. It's all just a way to forget about existing nigga

you realise the internet is accessed by people around the world, not just in the states. You just have cheaper weed

well if they hate life, they're probably going to have a bad trip..

I spent on average $2,000 to $2,500 per year on weed for personal use.

Weed will absolutely cost you next to nothing compared to a drinking or cigarette habit....

>5g a day
You literally gonna sleep constantly.
1g is more realistic. It's maybe $10,
Less than 4 grand a year. Around 2k in bulk.

My weed costs me the electricity, water and fertilizer/soil it takes to grow it. Maybe a few hundred bucks a year? Not sure but it's much less than what I was spending to buy it at $60/week.

I also spend maybe $20/week on booze, including the supplies to make my own beer.