Some bitch i fucked at a party two mints ago just texted me and told me she's pregnant. Yes, i did cum in her...

Some bitch i fucked at a party two mints ago just texted me and told me she's pregnant. Yes, i did cum in her, but i know she's been with like ten other guys as well. How do I prove that the baby isnt mine? Im in hell right now..

You most likely have some kind of super sperm.

Paternity test?

not only that, you also have super aids

Go on Maury

And that fucking slut sent THIS photo to prove it.

once Baby is born ask for dna Test?
Or much simpler just calculate how many months she has been pregnant since, then compare that with the date you did dirty things.
For example if the embryo is 1 month old it cant be yurs becouse to be yours it should be 2 months developed

That belly looks 4 or 5 months dude

I bet those titties swung like fuck.

She will nerver agree to do one of those tests, she says that its defenetly mine

>late teens early 20s female ego
>she also has the test levels equivalent to an 11 year old boy, if that
>she is a slut with father figure issues
>her womb is polluted
>she is going to keep the baby
you have 3 options.
1. jerry springer with the slight chance you might not get on the show
2. ignore her and drop the whole thing, forget about it
3. meet up and punch her ovaries.

D N A T E S T T H E B A B Y

this. you'll get to be on TV Cred Forumsro!!!

They Sure did, should have cum on them instead. Haha.

Tell her your story user.
"Sorry preg user. Maury says im not the father....."
> be me, several years ago
> cant get it up
> go to doc as need to fap daily but cant.
> doc shoved fingers in ass to check prostate.
> sent off for tests
> drop a load in a jar
> doc says my swimmers have three eyes and frog legs. Commonly caused by shoving sea monkeys in the ass.
> doc says im infertile, except to dolphins. Somehow the mutated sperm will now be able to combine with dolphin dna to make mermaids

Sorry preg user. If your not a dolphin, its not mine. Btw preg user, if you see me making out with a mermaid around here, its not my relation, one of my mer babies was swimming around and found a mer city, interestingly enough, turns out mer whores get paid in clam shells. Which my local throws away. Hey, i may smell like fish taco, but look at the smile on my face.

Then slam the door and fckin run user. Trust me, just got blind sided again by the ex. Its like a car wreck. Admit nothing or your insurance (life/cash/posessions) are void motherfucker.

>she needs attention, very badly.
>you aren't the only guy she has been texting this to
>all her friends know and this is more an ego thing for her being a single mother, than anything
>the child will never know of this shit unless you secretly contact them >later on in life, say about 14 years from this day.

No test, no worries.

If she doesn't take a test, you can not be proven to be the legal father unless you sign an acknowledgement

this

How many months ago did this happen?

I will never acknowledge fatherhood, im only 19 for fucks sake. And now i regret that i didnt fuck her in the ass.

Three months ago when i think about it

just incase she tries to take the test and whatnot, contact lawyer and see what he thinks, blur her tits and bush from pic, see if you cant get better pics of her under, record everything, get her to text the date of fuck, that is admissible in court

Tell her you had a vasectomy

/thread

Tell her to get an abortion. I do have to say, user. Her belly looks like atleast 4 months, she could be trying to set you up. How good iss your social-economical position, compared to those other 10 guys she fucks?

would be a good kek, give this a shot, but do it over phone call, not over text

>Im in hell right now
God wants that baby.

Good, don't be the one guy out of the 50 she has fucked that falls for this shit.

If she doesn't want attention she'll probably want money.

Bet she said she was on the pill too.

Next time wear a condom

this, from what i found, she dose look 4 months or so in, she is a petri dish for sperm....id get tested for an std too

I agree. I think she considers user to be the "cutest" of the one she fucked. And thus a eglibile target.

Sign away your rights as a father.