Does Cred Forums agree?

Does Cred Forums agree?

k

ok

yep

What if my grandma is a terrorist? Not sure what do.

sure

It's not like you can have as much influence on your nan than she does on you though.

Define terrorism.

school shootings.
Mass/spree killings.
bomb making for the sole purpose of hurting individual(s).
bomb placing in areas expecting to harm an individual(s).

if your kid commits a crime are you guilty?

is this like reverse race shaming, where you get punished for what your ancestors did?

What if you're a sperm donor and they little fucker grows up to Allah Akbar some shit?

yes but I'm talking about descendants not ancestors.
If your parent is a terrorist, then nothing happens.

agree totally

No, unless you supported or encouraged them.

Now here's a better scenario. Does Cred Forums agree with this?:

>unless you supported or encouraged them.
If you can't raise a child properly you should be punished by the state, especially if your demon shit goes on to kill lots of people.
We take kids away from parents that can't feed their kids so why not parents who can't morally train them?

Only meaningful, if I am allowed to physically punish and imprison my kids.

No that is fucking idiotic

seems kinda stupid,so i could go and kill a bunch of people right now, and my parents would be imprisoned?

yup

that's why I said 'reverse' but ok

Of course.

ok

So the US military would qualify since they bomb Isis?

>If you can't raise a child properly you should be punished by the state
>implying someone can't be raised properly but rebel as soon as they no longer live with them or have their mind warped by propaganda or their friends.

No they wouldn't, that's self defense.

you just doubled the number of blacks in prison

Of course not.
Offspring = It sprang off from me = I have nothing to do with it.

pretty much my intention, it would also put a lot of red necks behind bars and disabling their ability to breed.

What if they're emancipated?

nope, you should have had enough time to raise them properly

Nine, you are held solely accountable, if connections are made that prove beyond reasonable doubt that your actions/your parents actions are in anyway connected/accountable then have at it mr law man.

>If your son is a cum guzzling faggot like OP, your family and pets should be burned to death.

Agree, or disagree?

Well, I still can break her crutches and steal her false teeth, so she will be much less of a threat. Am I aiding terrorism by not doing so?

Dumb as fuck. If you're willing to be a terrorist you're risking never seeing your family again so why do you care if they go to jail. Also, just more wasted tax payer money.
Bullets are cheap. Kill them all.

you got dubs

can't disagree with that

So you agree just you think the punishment should be death?

Them sandniggers have sperm banks?? Its a miraculous world after all. Let's terrorize them by injecting their sperm banks with nigger and chinese sperm!

ITT 12 yo idiots who might or might not be terrorists.

>should be
Do you have an original thought in your brain at all?

FUCKING DUMB THING TO SAY ALERT

Dude doesn't understand the process of emancipation, which is okay in normal circumstances, but maybe do a little research before having an opinion on something like this.

POTENTIAL TERRORIST ALERT

Whoa.

Never go full Tumblr motherfucker.

So a reverse sins of the father notion?
The sins of the son is visited upon the father?
I'm sorry but that sounds dumb. What if the son just happens to be a genetic psycho?

You referenced a website that exists

>the son just happens to be a genetic psycho
Father should know better.
Problem is with most of these terrorists is the parents either know or encouraged it and we can't do shit about it.

Better get outta here

>because I stated the law of my land I'm not original.
Why do you want to be a terrorist anyway little man?
Who hurt you?

Get some reading comprehension before you attempt to debate anything.

This user is a fucking genius.
Do it, user, for great justice.

/thread

>Democrat voters
>Defending terrorists
There's a reason they call the democratic party the terrorist sympathizers.
Idiots.

I've got enough to wade this argument "friend!"
You're a giant douche who should be kill because you want to kill, I severely hope the aids get you 1st user you goat fucker.

Actually a very interesting idea.
If parents were punished for their children's actions, there would be a lot less shit parents.

I'm sorry, but if there is proof that the parents instigated a crime, they are accountable already and will be punished under the law. If you can't provide proof of their complicity, you can't punish them. I'd prefer "innocent until proven guilty" over "guilty because something bad happened and I need my hurt feelings validated by law".

>I've got enough to wade
except any original thought, aspie.

dafür

2 + 2 = 5

Troll extraordinaire or severely delusional?
I'm undecided which but one thing is clear, huge douche!

>us military
>self defense
Kek

It's a what if argument and you haven't said which way you think is best and instead you fall back on how it currently is, i didn't ask this you fucking moron.
>bu bu but the law says this
God damn you're stupid.

We already have this, it's called being a ward of a minor. Parents are financially held accountable of their children's crimes.

if your parents raised you wrong it's their fault to.

Yup

You haven't met a lot of brown people

Sounds fair enough to me.

If they don't like it; they can gtfo

but obama says not all muslims, so we must accept that it's no one's fault but the extremists who commit the act itself

Not necessarily. They should be investigated and if they are clean and have no ties they should be allowed to stay free.

You shouldn't be punished just because your kid is a psychopath

Unless you knew about it and didn't tell anyone, no.

>I don't know what raising a kid means
>I leave dangerous things lying around the house
>Not my fault if my kid gets hurt
KYS

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHDHAHAHA

You're an idiot.

So you're not responsible for leaving a gun out in the open and your kid gets it and shoots someone?

A+ response

That would be retarded.

No kid becomes a terroist because "he was raised wrong" He becomes one because something was seriously wrong with him mentally.

Parents aren't psychologists they can't pick up on that shit unless it's obvious
What's the point of this law anyways? Towel heads are the ones that commit terroism anyways

Well yeah, that includes ties

If potential terrorists realize their family will be punished they would be less likely to do it.

Why the fuck should i go to jail if my kid does some crazy shit?

Remember the part where I said there's usually something wrong with them mentally?

They won't give a shit

Because you fucked up as a parent.
The one thing you did that was supposed to help society actually made it worse because of you.
How are you NOT responsible?
Stop leaving guns on the floor and deflecting blame when your kid kills someone.

>Towel heads are the ones that commit terroism anyways
I don't get what your point is.
Are you saying OP's idea is a good thing or a bad thing?
Less towel heads on the streets the better.

>No kid becomes a terroist because "he was raised wrong"

Hahahahaha

Do you even Palestinian?

False equivalency user. Leaving a gun out for your kid to get hurt on is negligent behavior on the behalf of the parent. A son or daughter being taken in by extremists when you are not around, doesn't automatically constitute negligent behavior in the parent.
Unless you bring up your child to idolize terrorists, their independent actions cannot be attributed to you.

>being taken in by extremists
>doesn't automatically constitute
Yes it fucking does you obvious democrat.
If your kid doesn't understand mass killing is wrong even at 10 years old then you fucked up tremendously.

I believe the law in this matter. In-fact I like how our law is worded. Crime must be broken beyond reasonable doubt. It's the very thing that divides us from the mudslimes. A reasonable and just way of thinking in my opinion. Yes, I disagree with all the petty laws that penalize you yet don't fall under common law. But I feel reasonably safe in the knowledge sand nigger laws are at bay for now.
No hand chopping.
No street burnings.
No be-headings.
Yet we still get to fire rockets at stupid mudslimes with OTT angry ideology.
I wonder if there are actually innocent ones or are you all really as angry as each other?
Some put on a good act but I've watched far too muck rekt. You burn each other in the street and people just watch on as if it's a normal day, dirty disgusting religion if you as me founded by dirty disgusting races.

I assumed we were talking about enacting this law in the US

This law would never be passed while a democrat is president. If Trump was pres we'd be able to pass laws like this or even stricter laws for mudslimes.

Only if you facilitate them in some way.

Don't bother, op seems to be of the opinion that your offspring is incapable of individual thought in regards to doing bad things.

Well I hope his offspring put a flower in a westerners gun barrel. That'd show the mudslime.
He'd probably get burned in the street or stoned to death for a totally non violent "crime".

ITT: mad as fuck democrats

That's a super immigrant plumber.

And you're the sane republican right?
You do know that the democrats and republicans are just part of a divide and conquer scheme from the government right?

KEK,
There isn't a single democratic policy that makes sense just 1 layer deeper in thought.
Just a bunch of feel-good nonsense.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?
Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.
This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.
This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.
Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.
Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.
NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

And great republican ideas like "trickle down economics" are just so goddamn useful and get positive results right?
Did you gloss over the point where I called dems and reps two sides of the same dirty coin?

>trickle down economics
It's more realistic than "hurr tax the industries breh, smoke weed, pollution sucks, let china and mexico do our work for us, they can pollute instead while our economy crashes and theirs skyrockets, fuck it dude smoke weed".

There will always be people more rich and more powerful, trickle-down just organizes it better.

Rich people are rich because they only use their money on stuff that will make them more money.
If there is a recession, they would have no incentive to hire more people. They'd save up their tax cuts for better financial times. Trickle down economics, lack the trickle effect during a recession and thus won't really help boost a country out of bad period.
Letting china and mexico do the work was the idea of companies, because their workers cost less than American workers.
Big companies advocate for less restrictive environmental laws and will use countries with more lenient laws, when a populace votes against pollution in industries.
Giving big companies more free rein, would only exacerbate these problems.

>greed sometimes happens so let's put everyone on welfare
>Let's punish job creators because of the few that ruin it for everyone else
KYS millennial

Eltern haften für ihre Kinder

Fuck off republitard, you're attributing opinions to me that I do not have. Go build a straw man somewhere else.

Not a strawman when it's exactly what you're doing.
It's like saying someone is illegally dumping waste and you say you're just redistributing chemicals.

My point actually sits somewhere between what you think I am and where you stand.
If we're to have successful capitalistic society, the consumers/workers need to be in a position where they can consume/work. That means making standards for what rights workers have and what companies are allowed to do. You try to paint me as a simpleton who just want to sit around and get payed for it, not so.
That's why I reject the straw suit you are offering me.

Oh and by the way, I'd be a proponent of trickle down economics, if the tax cuts came with a contract that made companies provide the jobs.
If they don't, the contract is broken and legal repercussions would ensue.

No. That's Jewish collective punishment bs. Plus it would turn every household into a totalitarian state. People are responsible for their own actions.

Investigated defin

it's self defense to bomb civilians in another country

You're a massive toolbag.
If a country can't stop it's own citizens in large quantities from committing terrorism then yes a nation has the moral right to stop that nation and enslave the residents of the offending nation.
Kill yourself retard.

Sick, this is the most retarded thing I've read this month! Why stop their tho, if anybody performs any terrorist act lets imprison all their facebook friends too! What a great idea! We could even hold the entire country responsible for an individuals actions because people are no longer individuals and its all mommy and daddy's fault WEEEEOOOOEEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOIERITRUWEORWREUIJURWEIOIOWEURJAW?EHHTEAKWEKL

Are you fuckin stupid?

>It's retarded because I strawmanned the argument
KYS libtard

Nice adhom you faggot child, maybe next reply you can actually try to argue against it.

Wrong person, friend.