ITT: Evil Secrets

ITT: Evil Secrets

I've been fucking a friend's wife for years now
>she swallows EVERY time

I convinced some dumb spic's girlfriend to have his baby when he was only 18 and the stupid bitch actually did it.

I fucked my pregnant girlfriend on this kid's family's couch while they were sleeping.

I know my friend has been fucking my wife for years, also i am HIV positive and so is my wife and my friend doesn't know this

I fucked a friend's mother, but it isn't the same friend that everyone thinks it is and since then I've had a falling out with the kid and don't give a fuck that I did it. He's a fuckin faggot and I don't feel bad at all.

Best age to have kids.

I've pissed in all my friend's shampoo bottles when I've stayed the night at their house.
I also came in his girl's face wash.

A few years ago, a friend of mine pissed me off, so I asked him to use his bathroom and when I did I took a shit and grabbed a little bit and shoved it in the end of his shower rod.
It smelled like shit in his house constantly because he never cleaned so there were constantly flies in his house and he couldn't figure out how to get them out.

oh this is some next level shit

I fucked a rubber handle of a mop and then smacked some faggot in the face with it.
>the look on his face was priceless.
>no, not immediately after.

no its not
and I've been tested multiple times now
been like 7 years

everyone in parliament habitual spies on each other and thinks it's ok. our society is slowly but surely growing paranoid.

im dying... i know it...cant tell my fam...idk why

over government wastes all our resources setting each other up and finding the best new way to creep on your cameras

I made this thread

All dubs are truths.

sicc

samefag kek

Under 9,000. Mediocre.

>He's power level

I won the lottery for $200,000 two years ago and i spent it all on hookers and blow without my wife and kids knowing

Gross. Reminds me of my friend Johnny. Pissed in his step dad's shampoo and came in the aftershave. Johnny?