There's no such thing as style without substance, only substance without style

There's no such thing as style without substance, only substance without style.

Why aren't you smoking a fine pipe like a sir yet, Cred Forums?

style is for metrosexuals and narcissists. All you need is a good home cooked meal, some shelter, and a wet hole to put you cock.

Thanks, Shrek.

Shrek really has it all figured out not kidding

I have to admit, pipe is the only form of tobacco for me. That and a cigar. Cigarettes taste like arse.

If you roll your own cigarettes they aren't so bad.

Cause were not gay. We don't want oral cancer. We dont want to smell like tobacco. We dont want to be associated with lifeless plebs like yourself. All this "im so classy look at me I know how to injest tobacco in a less than fashionate way to look cool" bullshit
is getting to me. If you want to be a complete cunt and try to get people to do retarded stuff with you just to gratify your retarded obsession for self esteem. Go and end your life you fedora tipping, neckbeard enhancing, fat sweat dripping gentlefaggot. GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND JUST TRY NOT BE A FUCKWIT FOR 1 FUCKING SECOND AND MAYBE YOU CAN SOLVE YOUR LACK OF FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM AND MATMYBE FIX YOUR CHOLESTEROL LEVELS CUNT.

You seem upset, it must be past your bed time.

Fuck that sucked why did I read all this? Probably cause I suck, but not as much as this post.

Dunno about that. Pipe has so many good flavors and you don't inhale it all the way down, yet you still get the nicotine high.

Can't say I've tried pipe tobacco, but cigars are great.

Cigars are nice. Pipes are pretty much gear queering since some good tobacco may taste like shit in some other pipe. Finding the perfect combination of tobacco with right pipe takes money and patience.

Beautiful

I read that first one in shrek's voice, an experience I can recommend to anyone

I don't really like tobbacco all that much. I prefer pot, but cigars are alright. I've never tried a pipe, though

I started a few months ago. Smells so dam good and is relaxing.

fuck off. have you ever tried drinking beer whilst smoking pipe?
snuff is the way to go

Just remembered to get your mouth checked by your doc if you feel something unusual.

This user knows how to chill

Wood is a pain in the ass to clean.

That's actually mostly it.

Man snuff is gross

Men that smoke pipes make me moist come to nanny

wow my dick actually permanently lost girth due to the rapid deflation

>Implying I don't have 4+ pipes purely for tobacco

My pipe boiiii

because a fedora looks better

I wish people like you hadn't made pipes mouth fedoras
>cheap tobacco
>excellent cheap tobacco
>harder to fuck up than cigars during transport
>c l a s s y

a $10 tin of petersons or C&D and a corn cob is the equivalent of a goddamn box of $8-12 cigars.

>We dont want to smell like tobacco.
I thought you said you weren't gay

now admittedly a lot of old fucks smell like cheap cigarettes and reek, but thats why a good aromatic pipe tobacco is the king of casual smoking. even english blend tobacco is 1000% better than the most paletable cigarette

>have you ever tried drinking beer whilst smoking pipe?
maybe you need better beer and better tobacco, because that's what I call a good evening m8.