I have the 4th date with my gf tomorrow night and she's coming over I wanna try to get her into bed but I'm a Virgin...

I have the 4th date with my gf tomorrow night and she's coming over I wanna try to get her into bed but I'm a Virgin it's not that I'm scared that I'm going to be bad at it it's that my foreskin won't go over the tip of my penis and I don't think ill be able to have sex without it ripping is there anyway I can make it go over

Bump

SPOILER: If you feel the need to make a post on fucking Cred Forums about how you're "about to" lose your virginity, you're not about to lose your virginity.

It's the only place I don't feel embarrassed to ask

Bump.

>have sex without it ripping is there anyway I can make it go over
Snip a slit in your foreskin with scissors before you start. You'll be fine

Thanks for the suggestion but id rather not maybe less painful way

Fuck off with this cringe, you lonely 12 year old retard.

Bump,

Nope, it's the only way.

> 4th date
> girlfriend
wew lad

Also, my Puerto Rican pal had a very bad first experience because he too was never told to pull the skin back and clean at a younger age. Said their was lots of blood and pain envolved. His of course, not hers.

Good luck though m8!

wear a fucking condom and lube up you stupid nigger

Fuck alright thanks I guess ill just try to use lube or something

Oh yeah, you're clearly getting laid tomorrow, kid. Nothing pathetic as fuck about this thread at all.

I said I gonna try alright no need to give me shit I was just looking for advice

Btw 17 not 12

>17

Hope you've enjoyed your time on Cred Forums, son.

Time to wave bye-bye.

Just pull the foreskin out and cut it off with a pair of scissors. Dr Shwebi Goldstein told me it doesn't have any nerve endings anyway, it won't hurt much.

>17 not 12

Should have started the forskin exercise months ago

Are you Brazilian? Only monkeys have those kind of problems. ;) :)

No I'm from ohio and i live w my mom and dad

In that case my apologies. Use a condom and lube, that way there won't be an issue.

Use a condom or lube, that is what I did when I had too tight 4skin

Slippers guy is actually me when I was younger, comrade.