The Monica Lewinsky scandal will be Trumps comeback for his next debate. How is this going to help him...

The Monica Lewinsky scandal will be Trumps comeback for his next debate. How is this going to help him? Doesn't this alienate even more women who are half of the voting population?

And I'm pretty sure Hillary will be ready for this. Trump being a total noob when it comes to debating; he might find himself in deep shit again.

if you vote for the best bullshit artist instead of who will fix your failing country your a stupid cunt who will deserve the collapse of your economy and fast track into national obscurity

>Be the most powerful man on Earth.
>Be charismatic
>Hold your employees trust, confidence and loyalty
>Can get most woman you want, or at least hire a truck full of hookers and do anything you want with them
>Bang the fatty jew intern.

I never understood why. She was not good looking at all, and I don't think she was very intelligent either. So why bang her?

It won't help Trump. Most women are gold digging whores like Lewinsky, thus when reminded of the scandal they'll only be made to face their own shame and shallowness and be angered that Trump brought it up.

The truth hurts.

OP you are stupid. He can choose from a long list of women or all of them. The possibilities are endless.

Which is the best bullshit artist then?

>How is this going to help him?

It's what he wants to do. Trump would rather do what he wants to do than what works.

Where's the quote from? It's in quotation marks so I assume she said it on record somewhere.

Also Hillary is fucking AIDS but only slightly more tolerable than Trump. Also, you're a fuckstick.

This tactic has never worked in the past. So please, keep trying it.

More pics of her? My dick, fam. Where is this even from

He didn't bang her he just had her suck the presidential staff. When you're into oral looks don't matter as much.

what's he going to do? invite monica to the debate?

69 checked. Better keep that dress yo

Clinton did it because he could. You would have to be faggot to turn down pussy.

Hahahaha the Presidential Staff, yup she got a mouth full.

I looked up the quote. It's only one third-rate tabloid websites.

>She was not good looking at all

No, she wasn't a runway model but she was hot, and her face was/is REALLY pretty

What I never got is why Monica became a big deal. How does getting your dick suck on the side affect your job?

John F. Kennedy was fucking women left and right during his presidency. This included Marylin Monroe, and nobody really cared what he did during his time off. The president need it to get off and that was his own business.

damn, Clinton sure got around. And just imagine all the women that the public never found out about. Mr. Clinton was a total player. My dick is envious.

he can use any of these

not a player. He raped them and then they intimidated the victims with violence. One womens cat was killed. You can find the interviews of women online.

Same here; I always found her face rally pretty.

Fuck, never thought i'd start fapping but here i am. Is there any moar?

>What I never got is why Monica became a big deal. How does getting your dick suck on the side affect your job?

For the billionth time, it wasn't about the blowjob, it was about lying about it under oath.

this is why he is behind. His bullshit game is weak. He's not really skilled at turning shit around for his benefit. I'm surprise that he even got this far. He sometimes reminds me of my drunk uncles arguing during Christmas dinners.

maybe have her join the last leg of the campaign. A couple of million would sure help Monica.

No one except the high society types knew about Kennedy fucking tons of chicks and they didn't care because they all cheated on their wives too. Or at best they said "poor Jackie" and kept sipping their drinks.
dude, no
They SAID it wasn't about sex or any of that puritanical bullshit but it was. Like how the fuck did him asking her to lie about a blowjob ACTUALLY affect his ability to do the job as President? It didn't but the Republicans kept bullshitting about family values and how much of a pervert he was and shit like that while cloaking it all in the "he lied under oath, muh presidency". Like half of them weren't banging hookers and tapping toes in bathroom stalls anyway. They would have gone after him anyway, lying under oath was just the excuse they used so they don't seem like hypocrites and can keep up "muh integrity".

hot af

Wow! really.. let me look into it. I don't remember this part of the story. I always pictured him as a smooth operator.