Does anybody else find vaginas extremely intimidating? They really fucking freak me out...

Does anybody else find vaginas extremely intimidating? They really fucking freak me out. They look like sideways faces but without eyes or noses. They also fucking reek, can be grotesquely hairy, and once a month bleed for no fucking reason. What's the fascination with these god damn things? What's the alternative? I definitely think I'd rather have sexual relations with the alternative tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/114056062
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I guess you're a fag then Op.
Not entirely surprising, I suppose though.

Well I guess that's ok. A penis is more aesthetically pleasing than a vagina in my opinion. Plus the way they flop around is pretty funny. Reminds me of an elephant trunk.

First time i was around one it was pretty daunting. Theres just a lot going on down there

Parents please get your children off this site, it's not healthy for them

I am a parent. Don't tell me what to do, shitlord.

No, they are beautiful, taste delicious, feel divine.

Yet your tone suggests you have a mental age of 12

I pity your offspring

Actually I find it the opposite, I love pussy. Love eating it just as much as fucking it. I can eat my wife's pussy and toss her salad forever and get her to cum a few times before my dick even touches her.

Find a clean girl that isn't you mom OP.

Do you even make big cums bro?

vimeo.com/114056062

I think the inside looks pretty gross, but the lips definitely not. Not when the inner labia are small like on the pic.

When you lose your virginity, you'll understand.

bruh, he's never going to lose his virginity is the problem

>bleed for no reason
Someone never went to health class. Although I had to wait til 9th grade so you'll probably be there soon, kiddo.

>Yoshi

Wtf is health class? You learn it at biology.

Biology is the basics of human anatomy as well as plants, animals and other organic beings. Health class was strictly human anatomy and sex ed.

Regardless, you learn that shit at biology. If you only learn the basics of human anatomy and not how anything works it's pretty useless. But perhaps that's the level of American education.

MOds MODS mOdS

>american
>education

Choose 1

like salty coins and milk

What fucking rank pussies have you been chowing down on?!
I've probably given free mustache rides to about 25-30 girls and I can tell you:
A clean straight out the shower vajayjay tastes like heaven.
Get a girl after a long hard day and you may not like the flavour so much, but then I bet your cock is rank after a gym session too.
The best pussies taste like hot sundae sex and can be so good I'd rather eat the pie than get my own meatstick munched.

calm down.

ive only ever gone down on 2 girls, one we had just been around her house for the night so it was pretty clean, but the other...the one and only time ive ever pulled a girl from a nightclub, shed been dancing in leather pants all night....it was like licking a 9V battery, would not recommend

Yeah, they will swallow your soul. Beware them and stay away.

Gnigga, you have no idea how calm I am.

Pussy has no taste you pathetic wizard

I'm a gay man and I find vaginas interesting and gross in the same time.
Penises ca be nasty too, I don't like them all. Some of them freak me out/disgust me so everyone has their own taste.

you are a cuntlicking motherfucker

>dancing in leather pants all night
>leather pants
>all night
Well there's your problem. Kek. No, but I know what you mean. Get em fresh and they the best. (That said, just before the 'painter and decorators arrive' there can be quite a strong smell/ taste even if they have showered recently.)

Pretty sure they bleed for a reason retard

*guy who has never licked a pussy detected*

Says the virgin. It definitely has a taste, even a clean one.

>look like sideways faces without eyes or noses
What the fuck kind of people are you seeing whose mouths look like vaginas?

Pussy tastes like skin you fucking retard. It has no taste, so fuck off

>they bleed for no fucking reason

12 year old spotted.

Pay attention in health class sonny jim.

>I definitely think I'd rather have sexual relations with the alternative tbh.
OP is literally a faggot. What a surprise.

>I'm a gay man
>Penises can be nasty
>I don't like them all
Dude, how is this all working out for you?

you should look at flowers to acclimate yourself, some look vaguely like vaginas, my ex had a gash that looked rather flowery.

keke also truth

> You clearly have never been withing a mile of pussy juice in your life

>pussy juices for 500, Alex

Haha you anime wizards are so fucking pathetic

you cant really believe that?

I don't like
>unwashed penises
>deformed penises
>big penises
>very thin penises
>penises with a weird urethra opening

Yet I'm a masculine looking faggot.Vaginas are fascinating but not for me since I only get hard by looking at a man.

see

one day you will taste one silly virgin

It's the truth. I'm married and my wife's pussy tastes like nothing. Her pussy juices also have no taste. Pls fuck off

Are you sure she isn't male to female post-op trans?

Stop eating landwhale's pussy you greasy neckbeard. Clean pussy has no taste

Ok, cool thanks for clarifying. So if the dong is just right you think it's outta sight.

Imaginary women tend to lack taste.

Can post-op trans get pregnant? You are just another faggot who is fantasizing about licking smelly vaginas and tasty sweaty anuses

Seriously?
You tasted one pussy and now you want to argue with people that have tasted up to 30 pussies?
> i think youre trolling

virgin detected

No man I'm not trolling. I'm telling the truth

found the virgin

Yeah, you are and I wont bite again.

How old is that pussy? Cause it looks young af and hungry for some dick.

Sounds like ur gay.
But probably just NEET

Stop trying to perform cunnilingus on your waifu pillow.

I'm bisexual and have had both in my face. Eating pussy is definitely a lot easier than sucking a dick. I think vaginas are cute as fuck. Dicks can be intimidating though..

lmao this gif is from a realskin pussy toy commercial. yeh i'm sure it's hungry for some dick

well said, good one my man

>30 pussies
>Cred Forums

Guys we have a cunt destroyer over here

REKT

>They also fucking reek,
Sounds like you've been with some nasty ass bitches that didn't clean their pussy properly. Try getting with one that takes care of herself and tell us what you think then.
>can be grotesquely hairy, and once a month bleed for no fucking reason.
Do you know anything about the human anatomy or puberty? I mean, really? I get the hairy part but bleed for no fucking reason? Please either not know how reproduction works or be a troll.

why does Cred Forums keep deleting my thread vola file BBZ6K_a

I know you don't want to believe it, but not everyone one here is like you. I love pussy (and thankfully pussy loves me.)

That is like the perfect pussy.

if you like 10yo girls maybe?

What do you call someone who's a pussy when it comes to pussies? A metapussy?

what about the ass guys, do you eat the ass too?

I wouldn't know what a 10yr olds pussy looks like. I'm assuming you would from your statement? Pussy comes in all different types.

Ya'know, user, I ignorance is bliss and I was going to jerk off to that but now I'm just sad. Thanks.

Eh, no fucking ways I have no idea, I am only into mature women thanks, and all I'm saying is that doesnt look much like most full grown womens pussies that I've ever been face to flange with

From my experience, the best pussy tastes like nothing or perhaps roast beef. The worst I've had was like skunky beer or fish nastiness . . . had to plug them up instead of eat.

Yes, and I agree with user, that is a perfect pussy.

IDK doesn't seem like there is anything wrong with em

I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin thang