What's he thinkin' about?

What's he thinkin' about?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=h0DukONKOag
youtube.com/watch?v=hfWjenMiWkA
youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
bestgore.com/torture/inmate-venezuela-prison-torture-drip-molten-plastic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that time that dude on bath salts ate his face

poor man.. :(

thinkin bout torture stuff. probably about how cool it is to be mexican.

That he used way too much raspberry jam for just 1 sandwich.

Checked

it hurts him?

Who's got the actual story on this. It would help me deal with watching that video if I confirm that he did this kind of shit to other people.

Imma gonna need more material to form an accurate opinion.

He probably wasn't a nice guy himself.

I'm not saying the fucker deserved it, but still...

>Did I feed cat

More screenshots?

When video was translated, he was just a guy who tried to join a rival gang (a). They other gang (b) found out and caught him and filmed it to send a message to the rival gang (a).

just walk away bro. no need to have this staring you in the face while you're trying to fall asleep tonight

So this is how it feels to chew 5 gum

He's still alive.

Kek

Doubtful. This guy did something fucked to get the old face rip, hand lop, eye popperusky, box-cutter tickle session treatment.

I like sex

What happened to him?

it's pretty cool if you're not in a gang, cartel, etc.

He tried to join a rival gang, so his first gang cut off his hands, peeled the skin off his face, and then decapitated him slowly with a variety of sharp but inadequate blades.

Nah, I'll be okay bro. I'm used to gore and shit (not literal shit, though).

You have no idea how gang violence works do you? Especially Mexican drug cartels.

Was he screaming or something during this?

Nah this is part of being Mexican. If u don't chop people no regular Mexicans will be scared of u. Sometimes they find a bunch of illegal immigrants and chop them and they did nothing

Well, he certainly makes noises.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

>listening to the first song
>"put your hands up in the air, put your hands up in the air"
>he has no hands

I really don't recommend this video btw, but it's there if you really want to see it. It's awful.

I dont think they torture people like that because they are bored, not the cartel.
they want to send a message or it is some sort of revenge against that faggot. otherwise those guys are very sick.

They gouged out his eyes too, bruh. With friends like that, who needs enemies, amirite?

at the end of the vid it pans down and it looks like they cut his dick off too.

just can't let them take you alive.

well yeah, atleast the chances of the person doing this has a large chance of similar things happening to him because of that. right?

these wetbacks are cranked on meth 24/7 nowadays and that shit makes you a raging psychopath.

they did this for the fuck of it.

I don't want to watch the video but I would like to read a synopsis if any user is kind enough to write something down real quick.

Wish there was a detailed description of the video, I've watched too much gore shit already

the thing is, cartels tend to retaliate.

the more brutal things you do to your enemy the worse you can expect to get back.

Awesome soundtrack mane.

Dudes face is fucked up with his arms tied up in front of him, hands have been cut off, he struggles, they say some beaner shit, try cutting off his head with a rusty scythe that was made in 1803, doesnt work, dude has a lot of fight in him so he kicks out, the hold him down, take a box cutter and start slicing his face again, he screams, they cut his neck, they use a machete to hold him in place, eventually put it in his moutn, he makes gurgled screams, they cut his nakc a bunch, he defends himself with his now free armn, they stab him in the armpit, video ends with him still alive.

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that someone said he was going to snitch on the dealer as well

9 is too young

how can you still be alive after all this, or better said concious. would imagine someone to just pass out from all this shit

I fucking kekd at the music at the end.

that's quite edgy bro :)

He was hard to kill. Some fuckers wont go down.

This was obviously self defense, no matter how much they tried to incapacitate him he kept fighting for life.

You better believe if he got free he would have killed everyone in that room.

He could be methed up as fuck - who knows

This is what I've been wondering for all of the video. Tons of blood, hands cut off, face peeled off but the dude is alive and struggling.

I really hope he was in shock, but the screams tell me otherwise.

They gouged out his eyes you stupid nigger.

probably it right here.

that shit keeps the heart beating.

>I'm not saying the fucker deserved it
Then what the fuck is your point?
>but still...
What?

he is thinking "mfw"

You're a fucking delusional retard desperately trying to rationalise this torture as being somehow justified as a defense mechanism against accepting the uncomfortable truth that humans can be savages and very terrible things can happen to people who don't deserve it.

I suggest you stop trying to fool yourself and stop living in denial.

Don't forget the hands.

That wouldn't have stopped him, they would grow back as soon as he feasted on the blood of his first victim you fat neckbeard.

>oh shit, it's our anniversary ... she's gonna kill me

he still alive?

Yes I'm finally on Cred Forums

>getting tortured
>they cut your hands off
>this song comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=h0DukONKOag
>mfw if I had a face

Thank god I'm still fucking alive!

You bitch ass hoe. Stop acting like you know it all you fucking twat. Triggered ass twat

Probably not now, but at the point of that screenshot, yes. See

>Yes I'm finally on Cred Forums
yess guys this is how Cred Forums should be !
edgy shit all day man im a big boy

mfw no face

Wasn't meant to be.

Just reminded me of this youtube.com/watch?v=hfWjenMiWkA

>im a big boy
I have my doubts

How come that mexicans always use the most brutal ways of killing and tortureing people? Is this their ancient aztec or whaterver shit tradition? I know fact of toruring during the russian civil war(Im russian), but they didnt go any further than burying people alive or disemboweling. Muslims in chechnya used to behead russian soldiers alive(though more usually they just shot them), but it is still nowhere near the mexicans.

the taste of suffocating on his own stomach acid and blood most likely.

because they are monkeys yet to evolve

>I bet same lame turd is gonna post my death on Cred Forums to try and look edgy

You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

meth

it makes you do crazy shit

look at what the methed out Nazis did

This is to inflict maximum pain.
Hands cut is to not make him bleed to death.
Face peeled will not make anyone die, but the amount of nerve endings exposed is just inflicting massive amounts of pain.
The deliberately cut his throat as to not hit main arteries, stopping just before suffocating him. Again, maximum pain.
Did you see him die? I didn't.
He could have suffered for hours after that.
Mexicans - the only people in the world toatlly depraved of morals and empathy.

The human body is an incredible thing. Never underestimate.

Can't the US just bomb Mexico?

we need the wall first so the blast doesnt get to us. that was the plan all along.

man I wish I could fight captain america, but I am stuck being tortured by mexican perverts
~redskull

......he didn't have hands or a face.

Literally all of these videos come from 2nd world countries. Imo just bomb them all. This is probably one of the worst beheading's I have ever seen (not the worst gore). Hard to imagine the pain that guy is going through in those last hours of his life.

If I lived in fucking mexico i'd always carry a cyanide pill with me
There are worse faiths than death

> needing hands and a face to fight people

Fucking coward.

yo man wtf

"I wish I wasn't born in Mexico"

his mother

10/10 kek'd

Praise kek

If I lived in Mexico I would illegally cross the border as soon as I could, do whatever it takes.
So glad I am white and live comforatably.

I felt sorry for that nigger.

If they had awards for gore videos it would win most gruesome as well as best sound track and voice acting.

"Nice Song Bud"

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

Did I leave the oven on

He was a stupid wetback and don't feel sorry for him - he was in that same gang before he betrayed them; Probably has done the same type of shit to other people

Does anyone have story, who is the poor guy getting shitfucked, and who is doing the shitfucking

Someone in that thread on bg suggested this:

bestgore.com/torture/inmate-venezuela-prison-torture-drip-molten-plastic/

Is it really as bad?

see

Do I want to see this shit ? screencap please, I'm a pussy

No. It is not that bad.

I didn't watch it either lmao

I can't see it being AS bad

Fuck you

Not as graphic at all

Kek

how does cutting off hands prevent bleeding out?

>These fuckers are literally just a bit south of the US border
>People still don't want a wall

If you have to ask the answer is no.

I think they put tourniquets on each stump after

Seems a bit excessive, why not just make him shoot himself or get eaten alive by death-laser mounted sea-bass that have been transported here from an alternate timeline where flamingos rule us like tyrants and everyone dances the macarena synchronized at 3:00 AM ?

> thinking a wall will do anything.

Think about how hard those Guys get revenged once they get caught. There will be the current clip nothing against it

Mate, let me explain how mexican cartels work.

First off. They do NOT care about innocent civillians.

Part of the problem here is that the people of mexico, and people like you THINK the victim probably deserved it. because he did something to piss off another cartel.

FACT is that alot of the victims are indeed innocent people that have nothing to do with anything.

Now, it benefits the cartels that people think the victims deserved it. because this way there is no need for them to catch their actual enemies.

They can just grab a random person on the street, torture him and leave his limbs on the side of the road to scare the population. Or hang them from a bridge or torture them like in the video.

THIS is how it works.

The will to survive, no matter what

Because that would be TOO easy, they could do that anytime; there's an art to there torture. What with their rusty sickles and their dollarstore box cutters

HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN FAR AS DECIDED?

>implying shit skins don't deserve this

Time to get off the internet kiddo

ummm how he's about to die...

How inefficient they are being.
>mfw one of them pulls their backs out while trying to saw my throat because he's over extending his lower lumbar putting pressure on his L1 and L2
>holy fuck is he going to be sore tomorrow
>mfw he's out of Advil

no, they don't.

i know you don't really feel this way.

All you are doing is trying to convince yourself of this. that way you can handle what you just saw on the video better,

All psychology mate.

>Thinking a wall won't do anything

BUILD THAT WALL DONALD TRUMP

I really don't think anyone deserves a fate like this. I understand sending a message, but this is pretty excessive. Just shoot the dude in the face and be done with it.

Build that wall now!

#Wall

He's thinking 1 of 2 things

"I am struggle man"

or

"I am le shit nigger"

how are you this retarded, like honestly if you're not trolling you should consider drinking a gallon of bleach and wash it down with cyanide

Build that wall please!

BUILD THE WALL

BUILD THE WALL

WALL WALL WALL

BUILD A WALL NOW
MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT IN BLOOD

Send every democrat to Guantanamo!
Build the wall !

Falling right into this. Hmm, election. And this video magically appears.

>le conspiracy meme

Nice argument, cuck.

Here.
If this can't sway your opinion then nothing will you terrorist sympathizer.

They've been doing this for awhile. I don't really care either way. But the cartels aren't new at this.

Nigga this video isn't going viral.

dude, i almost fell of the chair when i heard a dude whistling along

No details have come out on this video. But this looks like some type of payback. The fucker probably did something pretty bad to the cartel. This is the Deluxe Execution, and you have to be a special little snow flake to get it. Due to the fact that it requires a lot of extra effort keeping him alive the longest, and work on their part.

Going back to the video; During this scene one guy tells the other "Stick the pole in his mouth so the fucker stops creaming" also tells the victim "You chose the wrong side"

im i feel ashamed that someone spent so much tame creating this terrible bait

how about you grow some balls and just watch it?

They tied them up to stop bleeding...

Has someone the whole video of this?

I have no problem with the government killing gangs and drug users.

>I've made a huge mistake

there is no 2nd world, and even should it exist, Mexico is part of the 3rd

MFW this idiot thinks that ALL mexicans are like these savages.
That's like thinking all white people are Klan members.

It's savage either way and there's absolutely no justification for doing this to anyone, under any circumstances, no matter what they've done, Faggerstrom.

>Being this delucional
>Cartel members are free to cross the border to smuggle drugs anytime

>Victims face falls off
>Other guys use glue sticks to put it back on
>Doesn't work
>Hands fall off
>Other guys tie hands back on
>Doesn't work
>They all do the Raspberry-Jam
>Someone cracks a joke
>"If you could see your face right now!"
>Victim gurgles out a laugh
>Toss him a shirt
>They all go get snow cones but they have to hold his for him

>being this millenial

So, Mexicans don't just come over by plane and overstay their visa?

You know it's over 30% right?

> thinking a wall will stop planes.

>stay in school, kid

> learn what a plane is

there'll be walls in planes too fag

Please point out where I said all Mexicans are savages. Retarded cuck.

this

he was just a boy from the wrong gang

Learn what airport security is

Nukes are more effective.

This makes me wonder what types of human beings can just torture another human like that... It's not like they aren't both catholic, Mexican, human.

Did no one in the room say "let's just kill the guy"?

Must have been a room filled with psychopaths to not feel anything for the guy.

Nah he had taken an aleve

gang vs. gang. there is nothing they dont do to each other

So rude. They're just doing their jobs, fam.

Doesn't blm think that

It is absolutely indicative of sociopathy.

The follow-up pay-back video gonna feature worse? where do you go from here?

How does that stop people overstaying their visas you fucking downie?

Go back to tumblr.

>What's he thinkin' about?

Hopefully why it was a bad idea to post a trap thread to Cred Forums

>fucking downie
worst insult ever.

Its just see the other as human or not. I did slaughter in my life many sheep. If I did the same with I human it would be almost the same. But still I could never do it.

>no face
>no hands
>no eyes
>still fighting

and then we have the faggots who lets isis makes an 1080 video of them getting rekt

>/www.bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

FUUUUUCCCKKKK

OK that's enough Cred Forums for me today

why are you people celbrating a wall shouldnt you be recalling back to your childhood in school when you were taught to be a pacifist and to always keep your arms and door open

Obviously trolling me right?
This isn't a minority/nigger hate meme.
You leftists faggots make me sick

>OK that's enough Cred Forums for me today
man up faggot

Only person I could ever see this as being justified as being done to is Hitler (ok Mao too)

I ended up watching it and it didn't even come close to OPs pic related

Did i feed the cat?

>the amount of safe space millenial faggots in this bread is too damn high

>I'M LE HARDCORE EDGY BECAUSE I WATCH ATROCITIES XDDDD
>AM I COOL NOW Cred Forums??

I thought summer was over

>trying this hard
>are i in Kool Kidz Klub yet guisee??

>Poor
>Uneducated
>Born into violence
>Drugged their brains broken

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why and who

>projecting

Filthy brown savages. Don't build the wall though because that would be racist. Better to let them continue to flow into this country unabated. BTW they would happily do that to you and your white gringo family if you had a Dora The Explorer book bag and they had you out numbered and there were no cops around.

>ATROCITIES
shit-skin on shit-skin crime is hardly an atrocity.

>implying

oh lord forgive me i kek'd

>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG AMIRITE?

Not even remotely close. I just imagine myself in that persons position. And in this situation that's hard to imagine. You don't have to be liberal to not want to see people in pain. Go be edgy somewhere else. And quit posting from the lunchroom.

>AMIRITE?
for once

I'M TOTALLY TRIGGERED M9

Jesus fu king christ hiw is he still alive at that point?

Hitler was a fucking war hero, have some fucking respect.

I mean, I get it, he had one job and he kind of fucked it up and now the Jews control pretty much everything, but at least he tried, which is a lot more than I can say for you.

At least in Mexico, no one who doesn't deserve this gets this.

>I just imagine myself in that persons position.
top kek

>brown isn't a person

Not much, presumably.

he lost WW2, get over it. germany (and most of yurop) is being overrun by mudslimes as payback for what was done to the Jews

>mfw

I mean Im all for quick humane executions of inferiror races and groups but this is excessive beyond anything I would ever be comfortable with

>lost WW2
and took 6 million faggots out of their misery.

Net win if you ask me.

Jews are stronger than ever, and that's how it will ALWAYS be. Deal with it. Stay mad.

also, back to your containment board

>Jews are stronger
top kike

>shitler
>war hero

Not realizing Hitler was right

>being a 14 year old edgelord

I'm not even a Jew and I can see how retarded anti-antisemitism is. It's ok anons, someday you'll grow up.

i wondering how he stay alive for so long time?

We build walls in visas

Tell me more about all your accomplishments?

>It's ok anons, someday you'll grow up.

>collective term
>condescending language
>not realizing you're user yourself

Beaners and niggers are why people don't leave there doors open anymore

tell me how your hate makes the world a better place?

tell me how your hate changes ANYTHING?

whatcha gonna do about it faggot?

Member when white people stood together as opposed to be divided by the Jews?

We were so strong and powerful once. If only someone would rise from the ashes and lead us once again.

how is he still conscious after all that? shouldnt he have passed out from all the pain or atleast be dead when the blade is an inch into his neck?

$20,000 debt to have a baby

$30,000 debt to buy a reliable car

$80,000 debt to go to college

$250,000 debt to buy a house

$20,000 debt to have a funeral

From the cradle to the grave the Jews enslave us.

>mfw

30 years of your life to buy a house that is run down, surrounded by nigger neighbors, and worthless the time you pay it off.

You had one job Hitler :(

How did this Thread went from brutal drug cartel vids to a nazi thread?

If Hitler had won there would be no Mexican drug cartels or any other bullshit.

Mexicans would have been enslaved to serve the white man. The fucked up thing is their lives would have been better. It would have given their simple minds a sense of value and worth while contributing something positive to the world.

I want to believe

>paying 20k for you own fucking funeral

This person is pretty accurate

They likely fear similar violence themselves and are exposed to it often. While this may be gut wrenching to watch for us "civilised" folk for them it's likely to be quite tolerable and not nearly as shocking.

Also as stated drugs will amplify any desire to hurt someone into a kind of obsession to make them suffer and turn it into a kind of project.

Being fucked out of your face probably makes the whole thing a lot funnier and I imagine neatly cutting becomes a lot harder when you cant really feel your fingers so good.

TL;DR

This is not as shocking for them
they are high as shit and not engaging with the reality of what is happening
they are quite unstable mentally and find this behaviour somehow therapeutic
they are afraid and are acting out of fear, trying to scare others off
and of course

they have nothing to lose.

Thos beans

Only to be sent back by Trumpkins who don't give a shit.

rolf