>have a few beers and ciders.
>looking around for girls to talk to
>no one, sit around for a bit
>then, two girls sit next to us
>both really good looking, and nice.
>start talking, buy them drinks, they buy us some
>I get on with one in particular, lets call her jess
>all of us are pretty smashed
>keep on talking, friend seems to be doing really well with the better looking of the two (lets call her cassie)
>jess and I keep on chatting, while my mate and cassie keep on leaving, and coming back to the table.
>bout an hour later, me and my mate need to leave.
>cassie seems pretty fucked, my mate starts looking pretty fuckin stressed
>we say our goodbyes, quickly leave.
>Mate starts talking about how cassies was engaged to some guy, that she wasn't happy with who she was.
>my mate doesn't seem to be taking it well,(as for his break up). keeps on wanting a cigarette( he never smokes)
>turns out jess had a boyfriend.
>also turns out they only talked to us because of my mate.
>feel like utter shit+drunk
Post similar stories of first time getting fucked over by girls you met at bars/pubs/clubs
Pic related that looks a heap like cassie

Your story is boring and you should an hero for thinking it would be worth sharing you monumental faggot.

I have one for you
>Be me
>in debt 15k
>getting kicked out of apartment in 2 days
>bank took my entire paycheck from work and put on credit card
>was planning to go home today and drive
>have 40 dollars
>dont get paid till next friday
>have no friends
>inb4 bum
>inb4 kys
>will prob do both
>also gf cheated on me
>took her back
>now shes leaving me
>what do niggas

what you in debt for?

collage degree

You'll enjoy life much more when you realise that female interaction shouldn't be your top priority.

>Be me
>indian.
>belong to high caste, higher values, even higher moral conduct family.
>go to college.
>become a doctor.
>no friends cuz muh studies.
>no girlfriend cuz muh moral duty to family and honour.
>celibate until 30(or say, virgin).
>get married to this 4/10 skank cuz muh family's will.
>well i denied first but father was adamant as they gave their word already.
>yeah. AtleastNowicanhavesex.JPG
>bang her hard for 4 months straight.
>never bring up her ugliness between us.
>love her with all my heart.
>like the first love.
>but afterall she a woman.
>starts bitching about how i should leave my family.
>how my grandma is a bitch who doesn't "love" her.
>how my mother's a conspiring demon
>how my father is a hitler.
>how my grandfather doesn't have "class".
>how my brothers and sisters are leeches on me.
>all those guys who pressured me to marry her, are her fucking enemies.
>i try my best to keep the shitstorm to the fucking lowest levels possible.
>but oh no.
>she's a woman.
>one day, her mother calls her to her home.
>i instantly say no. (Cuz muh sexytime)
>bitch calls her father, says i harass her.
>he at muh gate confronting my father.
>lot of bullshit.
>he says if we cant keep her happy, she must go back.
>i ask her what she wants.
>she bluntly decides to ask me to choose between my family and her.
>leaving my family being the condition for her to stay.
>i say i choose my family.
>she immediately leaves.
>after two months of no contact,
>i get an sms, teaching me how my family ruined my life.

Haven't replied yet.
But it does hurt when i think i held on to my values and shit to be cucked by this bitch while i could be neck deep in pussy if i wanted.
It feels so bad to be not loved by someone you loved.
Cant file for divorce, cant be an hero, cant do shit.
>Tfw i am neck deep in hookers now.

Credit card thats at 11 thousand, and my car, now I have 3k late on my apartment

Wait wait

You are mad at a girl for talking/drinking with you all night because she had no intentions of fucking you

You are a beta faggot for sure

Damn son

Shit, most of us spend that kind of money on college, not art school. You really are fucked.

swallow pride
move in with parents

kek

fffuuuuuck

poo in loo m8

>29 college grad work 20hrs a week at a bar I own
>meet beautiful blonde 27 year old. She's a former d1 varsity athlete with a masters degree and a high paying corporate job
>she lives nine hours away
>we start dating and traveling to each other
>things are going really well
>I decide to buy her an engagement ring
>were in Colorado at a lake house we rented for a week
>I ask her to marry me
>she said yes
>she still lives 9 hours away but she's going to quit her job and move in with me
>I'm tired of waiting and I want her here now

what does she do?

she suck cocks

Analytics
She's the best thing that's ever happened to me

>this

Not everyone goes out to just fuck, some just want to go out to go out and have fun.

Pretty selfish to have her move to you

> I chatted with girls and didn't get puss boo hoo
Grow up faggot.

>letting a woman know she has enough control over you to make you sabotage your life just for her
Good luck living like a manipulated beta shit, user.
Anyone its less of an issue for women as they have a much easier time in career moving then men do just like they get vastly reduced sentences in court. Making a man do it can absolutely ruin his future, making a woman do it is a minor speedbump for them.

first sauce of that pic op

tits or it didn't happen

She wants to get a phd and I live in a town with a major university
I own a house and a business and I'm going to support her through school even tho she'll get a stipend. It's not selfish at all.

I need to vent before I blow my head off.

I was betrayed, and my heart was smashed. Now my whole world is upsidedown and everyone is learning to hate me. I didn't do anything wrong and all I did was love these people. Especially her. Now she's the pinnacle of the poison. She ruined it all. She threw it away and squeezed every aspect of my life until it bled. I started to go my own way as the only way to survive. All I ever wanted was her; it really was all I ever wanted. Now the world is burning against my will. The flames have now enriched my family- some of my friends. I had a dream y'know? I saw it, and I was holding hands with her in the end. Contrasting the cold of the railing to the soft warm of her hand as I looked out toward the city, knowing what i had accomplished. Now my world is ash by the hands of that same palm. I have survivors guilt of my own supposed fate. I hate her. I hate him. I want to hate the others but I shouldn't. I wish someone was holding a hand out for me as I arose from those ashes. Instead I get the window my future self presents. I hope the view is nicer than it feels.

Zara DuRose

truth

sex really is overrated, most of you yungfags wont see it until you're older tho

Agreed.

Also, it's good practice for a beta Virginia to talk to women - the tard needs to stop being so fucking negative.

>You'll enjoy life much more when you realise that female interaction shouldn't be your top priority.
>sex really is overrated
THIS*1000

Annnnd why exactly is this in a feels thread?

Good for fucking you user, things only get better from here. I don't know why you're so sad about it

solid kek

>look mom I totaly rekt a guy on the internet

>hanging with old friend
>female sperglord landwhale archetype
>still pretty bro tier and known since birth essentially
>got bitter during highschool for being a 1/10 with bad hygiene so she became a "lesbian" with a slight distaste for men
>occasionally busts my balls but i do the same as thats just how our general social circle makes friendly jabs
>celebrating my birthday and st.patties
>everyones pretty off
>won the beer drinking contest so i got a small crowd of people chatting away with me
>manage to grab the attention of a nice 8/10 redhead
>gonna taste all forms of ireland tonight
>night shifts down and i grab a table to lounge with redhead
>friend shows up
>pretty sloshed
>must have been downing drinks while i was mingling
>for whatever reason me hitting on the redhead sets her off
>starts asking me about all my exes and generally shit flinging in a semi-passive aggressive way
>starts asking about shit like smash bros. Tournaments and magic(the card game. I think.)
>haven't played smash bros. since age 4ish and i have zero idea where the magic thing came from
>pretty sure she's trying to frame me as a nerd or something
>whatever it was worked
>redhead had to "excuse" herself
>i had to get destroyed friend home before someone desperate fuck tries to last call her

Managed to get her at the same place later though and we occasionally hang now but god damn do i hate jealous fucks sabotaging people cause they ain't getting laid. Friend ain't a friend anymore cause she was unrepentant as fuck and legitimately thinks its unfair i can freely hit on folks and people call her ugly to her face just for saying hi.

Have you tried doing a 360 and turning your life around?

I don't know what to think of this,some advice needed here

>be me, 21 kissless virgin / never had a gf
>be in college
>talk to this one chick, she's 18, seems ok, the shy kind, doesn't talk much, maybe it's because we're new to college, maybe she just is a quiet type
>we find out our classes
>get separated, barely see her at all, sometimes at breaks but she leaves shortly after with her group
>keep thinking "just go to her and say hi"
>about to do it, she leaves
>pissed off with myself, the window was too small, couldn't do shit and if I did, I'd get to talk to her for a total of 5 mins if not less
>go home
>facebook stalking, see if any potential bf's on pics, see what kind of person she is
>hundreds of friends, lots of pics, looks so much hotter than I thought, hundreds of likes on pics, mostly girls but I'd say with so many of them there's bound to be guys that were interested in her
>she seems out going, much more than I am
>my image of her changed from someone I could potentially ask out to someone way out of my league
>get afraid, she's 3 years younger, but she has to be more experienced with relationships and all that based on what I found out
>still like her but I'm intimidated that if it comes to it i'll embarass myself with lack of experience that she surely has
>have even less courage to come and talk to her, knowing me it will never happen
>it always happens to me with girls, i can't convince myself to grow some balls and approach them, I always pussy out on the last minute and I can't help it

do you guys think that all I need is to get over myself and go for it? or is it not worth it since she might be out of my league? I need some advice, I feel like shit and I don't know what to do

If he does a 360 won't he end up in the same place though

gj hookers > wives anyways

do it pussy

worst she can say is no, and if she doesn't want to be your gf nothing is going to change just move on. dont get stuck in the meme friendzone

I fucking know there's only two options, yes and no but it's not that simple. She seems to have a bf at the moment and why would she want to trade that for someone that has no fucking experience? what can I possibly do that he can't if he's already with her?

all the girls I'm into are always taken, no matter if they don't seem like the out going type they're always taken, then I think too much about it and can't help the thoughts, how do I possibly convince myself to think otherwise?

:)

She probably wants to bang you.. make her millenium..

Those boobs look fake as fuck

>be me
>19 years old canadian virgin
>be in love with this girl for a year
>never have the balls to ask her on a date
>finally have the balls to do it after a year and 2 months
>she says yes
>be happy as fuck for a week (she was leaving for Maine for a week)
>finally have a date after 2 weeks of waiting
>excited as fuck
>I tell her how i've been in love with her for a year and that she made me so happy
>she ends the night by saying its not going to work out because she doesnt have time for another person
>cry for the rest of the night
>Go see her at her school the next day to talk to her.
>she doesnt talk to me and she ignores me.
>I have 1 friend left but hes moving to romania forever and i pushed my only friends left away because of her
>I don't want anyone else but her
>I can't stop thinking about her
>now i want to die

Noooo. She's literally somewhere between .5-1/10. If you didn't know her or hear her talk you'd think she was a really ugly fat dude and I wasn't kidding about the hygiene thing, actually believes the vagina is self cleaning which she translates to don't wash or shave that area ever as mother nature will take of itself.
If you meant the redhead, i routinely do make her millenium we just aren't doing anything committed cause she's pretty bro-tier broship right now.

>be me
>not bad looking
>gets fucked over by everyone
>rarely gets pussy
>when i talk to a girl she EITHER HAS A BOYFIEND OR SHE IS GAY
>WTF M8. Whats wrong with me??
>last girl i was going out with fucked my two best friends during that time
>fuck me life m8, guess I'm just a beta...

Maybe you're just kind of a beta type person and she digs alpha types or vice versa. Are you sure you don't come across as creepy or broke?

Mate every girl does this trick.
Last one asked if I wasn't supposed to be going somewhere in the middle of our date.

I'm trying my best to not be a creep and I don't usually talk about my financial situation - just a normal bloke.

The one that fucked my friends -> I've had the best shag of my life with her, she wanted me to go for more rounds...

I don't know mate... I don't know what to do.
I guess I'll have to keep living a beta life.

Fkin beta m8

Forget that cunt bro she clearly has issues.

Don't think about her don't talk to her just cut all contact trust me.

Heartbreak gets easier every time you don't notice it eventually.