twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bumping

explain please

The fuck is there to explain?

>the price paid for being stupid

Lathe. dangerous fucking things

how hillary was born

Got caught in the machinery and it pulled him in, painfully destroying almost every bone in his body; killing him instantly once his spine was snapped.

jesus bruh i was eating here ffs

Nerve gas was released onto the shop floor, rendering him unconscious and causing him to fall out of the window, whereupon he landed on a live electrified subway rail.

Shit like this makes me want to vote for her just to piss you off.

What the fuck is This?

This one is a lot better with sound. :(

ITT: People who literally don't understand video.

Indeed
I didn't understand
What is that thing in the webm?

The tit grab tho

damn, ive seen the aftermath of lathes but never the actual event

fuckin brutal

>but_wait_theres_more.webm

I burst out laughing and now I feel bad

can u upload some?

Kek

Hey mister, you forgot your hat!

this is what happens when kids are taught in school that are "no stupid questions", i work in management and i really don't know how these people have survived this long

lawl

poor sandnigger using worms to eat away the dead flesh from his jaw. better than getting an infection and dying I suppose

don't worry my friend said the video is only reversed :)

lost my shit

omg

nice chucks

funny....

Seriously though, what is wrong with people

bump

Why the fuck did the fire department leave a ladder there in the first place? Of course someone would climb up and this would happen.

cats are fucking stupid.

overreacted/10

yeah its super normal for someone to jump off that thing lmao

more

>see girl break both legs
>instantly grab her boobs
Why does he do this?

looks fake

All of my rekt webems are over 2mb.

hahaha almost sharking

reflex, humans act before thinking during stress, autismo

'cause she can't run and call the cops?

wow nice !

With audio you can hear his head clunking off the curb.

where is the audio>?

not me, but then again, i operate on a whole 'nother level

Player 2 has join the game!

Field trip for a suicide? Get those little fucktrashes outta there.

you do know that this is also used in western medicine right? nothing is better at getting rid of dead flesh as maggots.

no more audio ):

hilarious if you listen to jazz meanwhile

bestgore.com/torture/thief-knockout-kick-head-stomp-brazil/

hory shit
neat

How is this even supposed to be mildly entertaining?

>Don't forget your hat!

triggered

topkek

Welcome to 15 minutes ago, son.

he missed the water when landing

yeah people tend to randomly laugh in situations they dont know how to deal with.

its part of being behind in emotional development.

btw I could beat the SHIT out of any of u IRL

an maybe u carry guns, but I could draw mine and triple-tap u faster.

I heard about that - he was all over the papers the next morning.

Ooh. What's that smell? Smells like.. badass

it can be the last time he gets to touch those puppers

I'm genuinely scared.

Is that what you need to hear bro?

Its a giraffe retard.

Lost

it was a few hundred years ago maybe

then again in sandnigger country you gotta do what you gotta do

They need a shotgun.

cunt

Just wondering what faggots like that are going to talk about in December. Oh wait, it will still be Hillary.

Anyone got a Webm of a guy getting his head crushed like a watermelon under a truck?

they'll be tasting trump supporters' tears

Cant taste them when Hillary drafts everyone to invade Russia.

>eating while in a rekt thread
u had it commin m9

>666

close fucking enough

underated

You forgot something ya tard

Haha that photoshop tho

Fucking retarded rednecks are too stupid to Fucking realize the nature of animals.

>photoshop
>hasn't heard of the Demofappening

Ur dum

I thought autumn started like 9 days ago? Poor summerfag will never know of Clintons' clit.

Son, do me a favor. Go to the garage, grab the biggest rope you can find. Then go hang yourself off of John Oliver's elastic ballsack.

Thanks

All those pictures of Hillary are photoshop. You have no proof.

wanna bet

Nigger you won't

wut

what a faggot, starting to blush, i bet hes as gay as you OP

must be deaf

>Obviously has no proof
Kys

he ded

didn't stick the landing. that's gonna cost him .3 on his final score

On October 12th, prepare yo tinfoil hats.

The fuck you doing eating while in a rekt bread?

What happens on the 12th?

A stupid person got caught in a lathe. These things are powerful as fuck, messing around with them is extremely dangerous and will insta-kill you if you are not lucky, like the guy in the video.

Why do people continue to fuck around with heavy machinery? Do we have to put up screens looping this video all around the factory floors?

Look at this badass mother fucking keyboard warrior over here.

I quint tap you and your mother fucking pussy

Not sure if newfag, or tryhard.

Not working, but keep trying I guess.

I'm pretty sure it was just bait.

Kek

YEAH TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Yet some of us still think Brazil is a pardise. Once you've spent a month or two on bestgore, you would know better not to visit Brazil. I am a bestgorer, but don't really active there anymore. It might seems to some people that the site hates Brazil or something but it is not. It's just that most graphic contents are from Brazil.

Probably much worse shit in Africa, but nigs don't have as many smartphones.

How can you lack so much awareness...

can you give more info so we can find the articles?

YOU FUCKING FUCKSHIT ILLSHIT YOUR FUCK TILL YOUR SHIT SHITS FUCKS ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCKER . ILL SHITDIDDLE YOUR CUNTDONGLE TILL YOUR COCKGOBLIN DICKNIBBLES YOUR NIGGERTITS FUCKFAGGOT. ILL DICK YOUR STICK YOU HICK. I'LL PANCOCK YOUR FAG TOAST WITH BITCHON YOU DICKLICKING COCKSTOMPER NAZINIGGER JEWTARD MUSTARDFART FINKCHINK. Shitard YOUR FUGGOTNUTS SUCKBICH LICKPITS NIGGERBALL JEWSACK SICKSHIT FUCKFUCKINGFUCKERFUCK

Kek'd

*teleport behind u

*stab u with my katana

Man get hand stuck in spinny spin, man become spinny
Spin

I can't tell if your joking or really fucking stupid

I sure hope someone shot the poor horse on the spot.

Damn dude you sound hardcore, don't fuck with this guy boys

NO nigga they still use maggots and leeches in most cancer hospitals. Very effective at removing dead flesh and infected blood

story?

Prader-Willi syndrome, right there. and probably Fetal Alcohol Syndrome too. ask your mother how much she drank when she was pregnant with you.

>because the kid in the picture is totally the same guy who posted the picture

Curious what she's actually saying, unless that IS what she's actually saying. The way her lips move it seems like she's saying something else but I could be wrong.

I guess most asian men have come to terms with the facts about their thumb sized penis. It's good to know.

There was a guy with a stick and he hitted the sitting dude and then kicked him

african you dum shit

I'LL EAT YOUR BALLS WITH HOT SAUCE!!!!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i saw some local news outlet broadcast that on facebook live lol, this was only like a week ago

kudos to the film crew. that was the work of a true professional

wjhat a funny dog

is that from the same accident?

I think his initial reaction was to grab and push her back.

>he thinks it isn't fake

Pls do
I'm voting for her because she's our last hope for nuclear war

You dont get killed when your spine gets snapped, fuckin retard

I read the info on the video, the man was Asian...You stupid motherfucker.

I don't understand this picture? It's not a wrecked gif? Where is Cred Forums going in the future?

This is my biggest fear on leg day

This GIF is solely responsible for never missing form during leg exercises for me

Lathes: Not Even Once

holy fuck

poor horse