My gf just took a pregnancy test, because she's three weeks late on her period and she's complaining about nausea

my gf just took a pregnancy test, because she's three weeks late on her period and she's complaining about nausea.

turned out to be negative. I'm actually kinda bummed out. I'm 27 and I'm ready to be a father.

I was looking forward to care for a little stinker, raise him/her well, sing songs to her/him, teach the kid how to talk and walk, build up a future with a family. sure, that doesn't mean that it won't ever happen, but it's still making me sad because I got my hopes up and got hyped

cheer me up, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/149096355911/fun-refreshing-dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could be a false negative

she's got a second one, but she doesn't think that she's pregnant. says, she feels that she isn't.
we'll know tomorrow morning. maybe it's negative because it's 5 pm and they're more accurate on mornings

False negatives happen.
Still, if you want to have a child, why don't you talk to your gf about it? IF she were 100% against it, she'd probably have an abortion anyways.

Well you could always bust a nut in her and try again user. Is she ready for a kid too?

I'm 28, my girl is 30, I don't think we're ready yet.

Be real with her, propose, knock her up raw, go on living life at it's fullest. Cheer up mang

Same boat as you op. Got friends getting knocked up left right and centre but no hope for me and my gf so far

yeah, she wants a baby too. we were really looking forward to it and well.

>propose
don't know about that mate. with half the marriages going bad, wouldn't it be more sensible to not marry?

If marriage is not important for the both of you, don't marry. Don't get talked into it by friends and relatives. There are more important bonds in life if you're not religious.

You'll never feel ready for your first kid user, trust me. Just knock her up and take it in stride.

have you been actively trying?
we were not. we were a little tipsy and didn't have any condoms and I wasn't satisfied with a bj soo..

Be glad you haven't got a screaming tantrum throwing money pit dogging the rest of your life

You will Fail and raise some other annoying shitheads wich will ruin our future and you are ruining your own life too cuz kidfs r hell annoying and expensive its not worth it xD

I don't think our kid would be screaming a lot. we're both calm and kinda introverted people and afaik some personality traits are being given down to your kids. but sure, you never know.

>xD
nothing left to say. if you're 17 you really shouldn't be talking about grown up stuff

Yep cum inside her whenever I can, she was on contraception which has messed her hormones up. Now it's just a waiting game for them to regulate.

so what's her lady doctor saying? how long will you have to wait?

I burnt the coal I'm paying the toll. Thousands in debt over birth cost
Slapped her lightly one morning for waking me up at 5am on new meds
She's going back to NY with our 6 month old baby, niggers Jews? Bad news

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/149096355911/fun-refreshing-dog

>Thousands in debt over birth cost
well thank our health care system that this is not a thing here. how much did it cost?

this helps. thanks

Host a BBC breeder party then live the cuckdream 4life.

Just think of that blaksemen pouring out of your sloots breedhole like a spilled vanilla milkshake, but with more nigger and less milkshake. You could savor the leftovers with a straw then blow them back into her hooha for maximum kek.

nah, there are hardly any black people in austria. but that's besides the point. no.

Cheer up. She probably has ovarian cancer.

phew and I thought it was my sperm. thanks user

Yea, they have abbos instead of negroes. Not much difference from what I understand.

>nah, there are hardly any black people in austria

Good excuse for a trip to Germany, where nigs and Turks (between which there is no functional difference) abound. Go during O-fest for maximum drunk rapefugee bonus fucking.

Cheer up user. If it would have been a boy it would have grown up to be a disappointment. If it had been a girl it would have grown up a dated some fucking nigger. Now you don't have to go through that.

I know your white cuz
>I was looking forward to care for a little stinker, raise him/her well, sing songs to her/him, teach the kid how to talk and walk, build up a future with a family. sure, that doesn't mean that it won't ever happen, but it's still making me sad because I got my hopes up and got hyped

>Good excuse for a trip to Germany
only over my cold, dead body

God Damn it.
*you're

Don't make your child a bastard.

because I plan to be a father, I'm white?
I am

adoption works, OP
instead of adding to overpopulation, how about taking care of a kid that's already here who has nobody?

well Cred Forums, thanks for the talk. I gotta go comfort my gf.

/thread

>austria
>abbos

Arnold Schwarzenigger?

>I gotta go comfort my gf.

Jamal, Rashid, and visiting Amerfat Bubba have previously injected comfort medication into every orifice.

They'll cheerfully comfort you too.

If She wants a kid too, why does your original post make it sound like that isn't the case?

OP if your swimmers don't swim or if her building is broken down why don't you adopt a kid

you got pregnant or you impregnated

Did you just assume it's gender??

Don't be a faggot you don't want a human.