twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dump her and get another gf

>on Cred Forums
>gf
Pick one

Piss off then you obvious virgin.

Both.

I'd make her dinner.

Good, then you can clean up the dishes while I fuck her.

attention whore

Make her stop doing that kissy face that makes all girls, regardless of how hot they are, look like retarded fucking cunts.

How?

your girlfriend is cheating on you. and sends you shit pics.

tell her to buy a nicer bra

agreed

this. lol OP are you proud of this slut who may have been fucked by so many guys? Get a woman and not a girl...

Teach the moron how to edit pictures so they don't look like shit.

Ahhh, jealousy

hahahah thats your only argument? I feel sorry for you. You TRULY are proud, aren't you? oh man

This is 2016. We put a rover on Mars and are able to control it over 200 million miles away.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING 480x640 sized pictures in 2016?

do you have a full body mirror selfie OP?

>getting pissy cause I said your girlfriend should buy a new bra
kek

What would you do to mine?

tell her that I like her phone case

moar

I would buy her like 4 cocktails and she would be down on her knees calling my name. Thats what whores with duck faces do. Thats their job. Im serious :D

Nothing becaue she isn't your gf and there's not much you can do to make us believe you. And even then we wouldn't give a shit.

Best case scenario: you're just another liar, failing at the lie.

Worst case: you're telling the truth and you ARE this pathetic.

>640x480

Get the fuck outta here with this shit.

agreed.

HURRRRR

kek

What do her feet look like?

Post ff nudes

See first 3 pics.
Leave thread.. Your gf is ugly and you most likely look worse

I too find her interesting and would love to see her feet OP.

I'm going to get a cheeseburger. I better see spread vagina and feet pics when I get back, or there will be hell toupee

Nudes

No proper close up of feet but have this

Omg sexy, more ?

Got this as well, barefeet. What would you do to her feet?

Cutie Persian girl from other thread m.imgur.com/a/KH4h4

Id probably make sex to her

Nothing quite as nice as being balls deep inside a freshman sluts holes.

Unless she's a high school senior of course.

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth

Fuck off this thread is only about my GF! Jk, I'm not a bitter cunt like most of these faggots in this thread.

Freshman

Mega or db?

man I'd get behind that towel covered ass and pull it up just high enough to get my precum on her pussy

oh i know. i can see the obvious dorm. was she always slutty?

None.

Oh definitely, we're not allowed to be late to lectures so we'd play chicken and have morning sex and neither can leave till I cum. Sometimes if I didn't have morning class and she did, I'd purposely fuck her slower, but she'd know that and talk dirty and call me daddy or tell me how tight her ass will be when I get the chance to do anal with her.

that's pretty slutty but not maximally slutty. Any more serious sloot stories about her?

Uhm, she was on Skype once to her parents whilst sitting at her desk, I was under the desk eating her out. Another time she was leading this loser on at a get together at the dorms and us 3 were standing by each other and he doesn't know I'm with her, so she eventually says 'Let's go upstairs so we can get busy' then his face is like 'woah', then she grabs my arm and we both kinda laughed while walking away while looking at him seeing his face go from disbelief to being sad/played.

Google image search says otherwise.

That second story was legit sloot

dude you have to tell her to stop the duck face. It's ruining her pics. Amazing how such a hot girl becomes instant butterface when the duck lips happen

average

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Some of these pictures are from 2012

yes. here are all images of her:
girls(dot)nwps(dot )ws/realgirls/unknown014/

so op have no girlfriend?

Ugh I fucking hate the duck face.

I actually think that people who do this are lesser.

he never had and never will have any gf

This stupid fucking face RUINS these pictures. Why the fuck do girls do this shit?

Any more nudes or hc?

I looked at the entire zip file and 90% of the pictures - she's doing the butthole lips like this goofy nigger.

Totally ruins her hotness.

you guys are pathetic.

You must not have seen all 34 pictures. Or you too would want to kill yourself.

neds more butthole laps

Will post more with comments

More nudes any hc

Please continue

Here's another

are you fucking stupid? americunts

This chick has NO CLUE as to what guys think is hot. Marry her, don't try to fuck her

Nudes and face

Id take a nice steamy dump on her chest.

Why do you say that?

Will post nudes when ppl say how they would use her

To clean that mirror, ffs woman

Oh wow, you must know her then huh?

Use her like a cum dumster

Bottom to top, I'll break it down for you idiots.

First the mirror looks like it's covered in loogies. She's standing (in her grey-toe socks) on a dirty towel, next to a fucking shag rug, on a hardwood floor. I'm surprised she can stand up, because she has zero point zero calf muscle. She's got her stretch pants one leg up, one down like a circus clown, that fucking thong looks like she made it with yarn at a craft club, the ass tattoo just ties the entire shit sandwich together, that green gigantic bra would fit Oprah, it's way too big (and green), her bed is a mess, she's so goddamn lazy she can't even remove pillow tags. There's a plate on the nightstand next to her bed along with what looks like a pickle jar full of coins. That means within months, this chick is gonna be a fat fuck, getting more shitty tattoos, taking her pickle jar money and wasting it on Marlboro Reds, Big Macs and more fucking yard for her expanding gunt.

see my post here

Where would you deposit

Absolutely disgusting. Get rid of those goddamned socks.

Found the autist boys

Any pics of her feet?

In her ass then her mouth

No, you found out you're dating a 4 (at best)

Not even OP

right

And by this you mean cut her into little pieces, marinate in a honey citrus glaze for 72 hours, then put her in the oven at 375°F for 2 hours 25 minutes or until the glaze is crispy. Add garnish and serve. Right?

Post ff with face

"Time to eat, Grandpa!" or "Time to eat Grandpa!"

Is she into cucking? lmk

ooh we got us a stud bull here gentlemen. look the fuck out. herr dee durrr durr durrrrr

This made me laugh so hard for some reason.

Nudes dump of this Persian slut
m.imgur.com/a/KH4h4

Post more

I like her. She looks like a chubby jewish terrorist. And I'm not into chubbies (or terrorists or jews) but she's fucking adorable. I'm glad she shaved what I can only imagine would be ONE GIANT WICKED FUCKING BUSH, from the looks of those eyebrows.

how to be a faggot

You sounded like an idiot in your first post. Now you're just acting like a nigger in your second. Kill yourself and fuck off.

how long is your neckbeard?

Get a load of this beta.