Other urls found in this thread:

pleasantries.bandcamp.com/track/i-thought-you-said-hello
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you lying?

enjoy your AIDS

This

wish i was lying biggest regret ive had in my life

OFC i used a condom

Was it everything you expected? Is this your kind of music?

pleasantries.bandcamp.com/track/i-thought-you-said-hello

Do you enjoy trees?

No asshole was too tight with condom didnt even enjoy it didnt cum, walked out ashamed

and no fuck that music and trees

Y dnt mi dic werk wen mi gurl gves mi da succ

Why did you regret it OP?

She passed as a hot girl, i didnt even know had dick until i was back at her uni dorm i said fuck it I will try anything once.

Handjob - sucked me off - put in her ass pounded but none of it felt right or good then i jerked her dick and made her cum and then lay there wanting to die

You a Steelers fan bro?
Let's party

Mi bitc dnt lke 2 fuk mi. Ownly fuk mi Blak frend. Y is dat

>Her

Its a guy you fucking faggot

Fuck man. No regrets.

sue me instead of thinking I give a shit what you think.

how in the fuck do people find traps? i just want to get fucked but don't like how normal/manly guys look

Die fucking faggot ass queer pussy ass faggot

I bet you would've enjoyed it more if you let it put its dick in your ass. Also was there dick bigger than yours? That would be kinda funny

Does it make you gay if you suck a woman's dick?

I said right off the bat i will try it but nothing is going in my ass,

and yes her/his dick was a bit bigger

>Her
Thread is bait
OP is confirmed giant faggot
KYS

she/he asked me to suck it but i said no, it took every thing from my to jerk it off

Did that hurt your man hood when a chick had a bigger dick than you?

But is it gay to suck a woman's cock? If it's a woman I don't think it's gay, right? Right?

not really i think i was more depressed i even touched the dick to begin with

Would you tell your parents you had sex with a shemale?

lots of traps on CL looking to blast ass

I could never fuck a chick with a bigger dick them me

Not that big a deal op, just harsh to be reminded we're all meat bags like that.

On the upside weird shit like this is how I know I'm boring Hetero straight if such a thing can exist in Cred Forums

Now could you not tell there was a huge bugle in its pants when you met it?

>implying chicks have dicks

fucking faggots

I think it is gay tbh i was super drunk also so I am glad at least i stopped myself doing that.

The only people I have told are internet friends I will never tell anyone I know irl.

He/she had a massive round ass couldnt even see her/his dick when I was bumming her

Well I was in a jam packed club dancing seeing if I could pull any girls, and this thing was rubbing her/his ass on my dick putting his/her hand down my pants jerking me on the dance floor, however Now i remember whenever i went to rub her/his pussy it would pull my hand away should of clocked on...

Does your asshole hurt now?

im not from america and people dont craiglist here..and they are so rare thats impossible to get one..and i don't want to crossdress in public because only hairy tough dudes would be interested and i hate that dom/sub thing i just want to be equal with a trap

>couldnt even see her/his dick when I was bumming her
That make it not gay then, did you remember to say 'no homo' afterwards?

Did it have a deep voice? I understand you where drunk but did you not notice the Adams apple?

Kek'd

Honestly dude, who gives a fuck about your sex life, did you just come here to get called a faggot?

You should've just pretend it's a girl with a strap on. That's not too bad. Why didn't you let her ram you?

But did he use one, or did he tell you that he was giving you 'the gift'?

Nothing went near my asshole i made sure

i was so drunk and it was barely speaking

cause i aint gay nigga haha...

nothing went near my asshole

yes you are you fucking faggot
youre even calling it her in mad denial

>Nothing went near my asshole i made sure
why not? Studies indicate gay men that are into anal have a reduced risk of rectal and prostate cancer
You as a gay man should at least consider the benefits of anal sex

Did it cum in your mouth? I know you didn't suck it but did it like stand up and tell you to open wide?

I bet the trap gave him a facial ,that's why he's on Cred Forums crying about it

I had sex with a trans a week ago. I let her fuck my ass and cum in my mouth. I made sure to tell her no homo before hand though. Am I still straight?

yes, you might have aids though

It's only homo if balls touch and he gables the cum

no homo

btw what the fuck has happened to Line Trap, I remember the younger years.

Hahaha I had the same thing happen when I tried to bang a tranny
Skin felt weird and not girly
Butthole too tight for me to ram my weiner in
Gave me the best head of my life twice tho
Ive had way worse sexual experiences that were totally hetero

was he hot?

I'm not gay or anything myself, but why do some people seem to get so mad over other gay people? Does it make your life better having high blood pressure and rage over nothing?

>not gay

I would probably rather die than do anything with a dude, but it doesn't make me rage that other people do it, the loudest voices are often the most insecure... so it's pretty obvious who the queers are here

any pics of the trap? and what club did you happen to meet her?

word

Exact opposite here. I was at a bar and pulled what i thought was a shemale hooker. 100% woman. So disappointing. Haha no she was fun. Cooked me dinner too.

When she was pedo material? Yeah that was pretty fuckin' hot. Jokes aside I preferred her without the boob job.