Anyone interested in fapping to my hot DD cup streamer ex? I've got a bit of a cuck fetish thanks to her...

Anyone interested in fapping to my hot DD cup streamer ex? I've got a bit of a cuck fetish thanks to her. It would be cool of you guys would 'steal her away' by jerking to her and making her your property :/
>Pic very related

Her butt.

just post the pictures for fucks sake

>monitoring thread

I am tho

10/10 mate
plz cont

Please do!

Her ass you think is 10/10? It was her breasts that are her main moneymakers. Literally.

more tits

Bumpin'

censored tits? fuck off OP.

Sure thing! I hope you guys are thinking about unloading yout cum all over her big ass streamer tits. And then forcing her to record like that~

These are the pictures on my phone. I will deliver her full fledged titties no problem, I'll just have to re download then off my pc

Surprised nobody's has asked for a twitch streamers cunny yet. Here's a tease!

More like this with her hair down

Anyone lurking?

Hoping for some more tits

Well for you guys and that other user too I downloaded the uncensored version of her tits!

Here you go

whats her twitch

How many pics do you have?

post her face

Guess! I'd be pretty turned on I'd you guys find it. I promise I'll confirm if anyone finds her out!

Oh yeah nigger, we're going to scour the hundreds of retarded Booby Streamers on Twitch just to have a chance.

Quite a few! Why do you ask? Do you like her?

Umm maybe later... I do have a face picture like the one here with her tits out too..

Also anyone interested in greentexts of her streaming stuff? If there's a want for them I can dig them up. I'd love to hear what you guys would do to her. It would be so hot for you to take her and make her your bitch~

I mean it's more like, some of you guys may already follow some big boobystreamers and may know her already. Some people have emailed me like that

Yeah I do, this is good material

What race is she cuck

Bump for asshole.

Mirror selfie so you guys can check out her figure in normal clothes!
Also rates maybe?

Moar tits. They are amazing

boring/10
this thread sucks, and OP is a faggot. Thanks for the JC Penny Catalog tier pics, OP.

She has cute bra's to go along with them too!

I don't even understand that reference...
But I guess you guys don't care about clothes
So here are her milky white titties in massage oil! I think that's massage oils anyway..

Damn, I'd be all over those things.

Would be better with all covered in cum instead

Well her tits are her most important feature right? How else can a girl make some money streaming :/ of course they'd need to be maintained to perfection~

Oh I agree. I hope you guys can produce a lot of cum. You either need to have a big cock or be able to cum buckets to use her body... or of course just force yourself onto her..

I wonder why she left you?

You're not wrong :(
My dick is only average... I've heard that sone girls don't even consider it average so. But I hope that's not the reason she left...

Probably wasn't your dick size. It was most likely you are a little bitch who likes to get cucked. You're not a real man, and even if some women like cucking guys. In the end they just want a real man its the whole reason behind cucking of course. They do get tired of having such a little bitch, and want to have the real man around more often.

Actually we never actually flat out bright up cucking ever... so not actually the reason, but thanks for the insight I guess

Bumping

Lurking?