So im currently in the middle of killing myself...

so im currently in the middle of killing myself, i was thinking about doing anhero but most of those would destroy my car which is the only thing in my life i like, i have court at 1:30 today. I have 50 acetaminophen pm caplets, 300 325gm aspririn pills, 100 500 mg acetaminophen pills, and a bunch of zipties, also i have about 8 ritalin i was thinking about snorting. any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_eQbg8tuns
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDDonVbLKV?q=driving the impala
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlLaNZdMGL?q=driving the impala take 2
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlLaNZdMGL#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also playing rigamortus by kendrick lamar cause this song is so good and it would be an honor to die to

Make it easy for yourself, just jump in front of a train while listening to nickelback.
Thank me later
>protip: you cant

snort it all and then drive in the middle of town

If you took all of that at the same time you still wouldn't die. just suck it up and go to court. i did.

i live really close to a train track but it seems like its never in use, like i said i have to be stone dead in about 3 hours so i cant just be waiting around for a train

Yeah
Don't

>worried about destroying your car
you are essentially performing a magic spell that turns you into an inanimate object. go be nothing.

drive through the court room at max speed

oh its not just the court thing, and if these wont kill me then what will?

do this op

a car crash into a courtroom going 100mph should do the trick

ok i can kind of dig this, 1970 impala has no airbags so id kind of have to die

why are you going to court

a car suddenly occupying the same space as your local mayor's court

the unfortunate part is that theres no street headed straight towards it, just going in front, theres also about 20 stairs in front of it

Can I have your impala after you crash it op

Assuming it won't be totaled

I'll treat it like my very own baby like Dean in Supernatural

And if you turn into a ghost come chill with us

of course

go through the back or side, your more likely to hit a judge

update, 4 ritalin down, gonna take all these pills soon and then tighten zipties

try drinking the gasoline

this is her

daddy needs his juice?
(i live it up)

you should give your car and all your money away to people in this thread since you'll be stone dead in 3 hours anyways. probably your steam login too.

Stop being a pussy and go to court

drive off the grand canyon like in that one movie

or at least jump off a sky scraper. something you only get to experience once.

That's a painful death OP. Tylenol poisoning is irreversible. So it will kill you, but you'll suffer probably. For a long, time.

its not like if you dont go to court they will imediatly track you down, plan out a crazy way to die so you make the news

If you're going to kill yourself why not just fuck it and do a runner in yer sweet ass car. Would be an amazing experience then just kill yourself at the end when you're finally caught

slit writsts
it will feel good trust me just be sure to do it right maybe google it or something

drive in to a gas station

Could live through a fucking amazing car chase in a sweet looking impala of all things

thats why the zipties, but im actually considering plowing my car into something now

thats what ive always wanted to do. we may have a winner here

get in a gta style car chase while high on crack, you might as well enjoy your last few hours

Hay I'm killing myself too! Only I'm using an exit bag with nitrous oxide cuz im not a fucking idiot

can i get a picture of you before you die

trips wins op must deliver

Why is OP going to court? It cant be that bad because youd be behind bars if it were.

it won't kill you, you'll just puke it up, at worst you be in agony for several hours before you break down and seek medical attention for your liver failure, they'll cut you open and cut out half your liver, you'll live, but be scared, and you'll still have to go to court.

do it in a crazy way so when we see it on the news we know its you

just to be clear im not killing myself because of the whole court thing, its just a mist. im killing myself bc i know i will eventually and im literally a shit human

what ever you are planning i wish you good luck

thank you

go skydiving and just dont pull the shoot

mate. buck the fuck up. You're not even that minging. And you've got a fucking sweet car

livestream the crash please

That's a clean ride OP

As much as I'd rather you live, it's not really my place to judge or tell you what to do

What state are you in? It's 9:30 in cali right now. You said your court date is 1:30

update: railed all 10 ritalin (i miscounted sorry), my heart is starting to race, def too fucked up to go to court, not gonna do the pills, gonna do the high speed chase. i just wish i had my dads firebird, my impala is basically stock so its not very fast, but yet again, lap belts, no airbags, 2 tons of steel, that aughta do it right?

livestream faggot

dont do it op
all people are shit dont be too harsh on yourself
theres always a silver lining and Im sure you can make amends

ok but im basically autistic, like not really but i make really shitty choices (see OC), ive had suicidal thoughts since like 3rd grade, ive been in and out of rehabs, im just a burden on my parents constantly making up lies for why i need rent money and shit. im fucked up mentally in a lot of ways

I'm currently serving 90 days in county, got $700 child support along with my daughter taken away, and everything but my vehicle taken from me in the last couple months. Keep your head up, pussy.

shit guy don't do it that's a waste

that actually would be cool, how do?

why the fuck are you going to court anyway

where do you live faggot? i want to watch it live

hey im not saying i have a shit life, im just a shit person with no plans on improvement.

youtube can livestream or just make a twitch account and link here

My advice is:

Log out of Cred Forums

Do everything you listed ASAP

Let us know how it went.

yeah but if you look at it thers people around the world fucking up like you non stop yet they get out the slump
Dint need to be succesful to be happy. Just take joy in the small things

You're a bigger pussy for whining about child support. Man up, douche bag!

basically someone cut me off, brake checked me, took up the whole road, made me get out, so i waved a gun in the air, they immediately appologized, left. then i left my house about an hour later and there were 6 cop cars there and like 3 of them had ar15s pointed at me, i wanted to do deathbycop but i think they wouldve just tazed me bc im white

Kill yourself if you must, though i don't endorse it. . . but don't make any one else suffer just because you are. Become nothing alone, just like you came into this world. Leave the innocent of it.

if your life is not shit then at least do one last deed and give me some money on paypal... college is expensive as fuck
[email protected]

have you made up your mind on how you wanna die yet

hows portland? saw your vid, don't kill yourself pussy get a lawyer, youre white

i have a great life and im usually very happy, i just dont want to be alive and i believe that should be my own choice, i didnt ask for any of this, also this election tbh and i dont have enough money to move to the netherlands

$32 in my account, rent is due on the 1st

Aspirin and Tylenol won't do it. You are just going to be sick for a couple days.
Everything will look yellow and you will be dizzy.
OP is a faggot
I tried that one.
I'm also a faggot
Not an actual faggot
Only sucked 3 dicks
Have kids now

que onda gente

i wish i lived in portland

death by badass car is your only suicide option left

whoops, dude did the same thing u are freakin out over here, calm down, people fuck up.

you'll be dead on the 1st so don't worry about that
everything counts

faggot

ya im gonna live stream a high speed chase then crash into something really solid to ensure my death

bicurious

>sucked 3 dicks
>Have kids now
So dick sucking non-faggots get pregnant now?
You crazy kids and your new fangled ways.

also my dying wish is that you listen to this song, and for the record i used to hate rap and i used to only listen to metal, reggae, ska, classic rock, etc. but kendrick lamar is a lyrical genius almost to the point on neil pert
youtube.com/watch?v=3_eQbg8tuns

steal a GoPro

oh and instead of doing it in your gay ass impala go to a dealership and ask for a test drive for a corvette or something and THEN do the chase. kick the salesman out or take him out with you whatever

No, I won't.
You failed at this too faggot.

kys

hey if anyone hates my car its me, it looks alright but it only runs 14s and its rusted out as fuck, if anyone who knows anything about cars took a close look at it they'd know its a piece of shit too, dont get me wrong i love it, but its so impractical and not nearly as nice as people make it out to be

Bro trust me the netherlands isn't that much better..

Thought my heart rate would be a little higher than this, I just railed a bunch of Ritalin

so do i need to pay money or anything to stream with twitch? cause im actually doing this for you guys

are you doing it or not fag. setup the stream on your phone

its free i think

just do it make it spectacular and we will se you on the news

im fucking trying, this shit be hard, im in the twitch app, i have an acc, but how tf do i stream? see im literally retarded and dont need to live

You still there OP? Let us know how we can see you

You can use the Periscope app or Tinychat

I think twitch will shut your shit down pretty quick

i dont think you can stream on your phone but you could use youtube instead

try this

use pericsope

Use Periscope. You can stream with your phone, free, we can all watch even without the app. You only need the app to comment on the video / chat

How do we watch without the app?

godsspeed nigger

website

downloading it rn, thank you

posting nudes before i die because yodo

Don't leave us hanging OP

thank you now i dont need to leave the thread

Just fucking die already. God damn it!

this is probably gonna be pretty lame and my cars pretty loud
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDDonVbLKV?q=driving the impala

DIE ALREADY YOU COMMIE SCUM

Lol fucking commie

I think you should just go with the obvious option, take everything you have, and drive your car through the courtroom doors.

If somehow your car still works drive to your hearing.

Stream is kill?

STREAD DIED WTF

Damn, Periscope livestream stopped

OP stopped the stream

He must have accidentally closed it or pressed stop on the phone

my dumb ass forgot to turn wifi off so the stream crashed, also this captia was select all cars LOL
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlLaNZdMGL?q=driving the impala take 2

Periscope = Ruskies.

Goddamned Trump business I'd bet.

Don't listen to these twisted, loser, lowlife scum bags OP. You really need to think about how much life has to offer, and how death has absolutely nothing. There are SO many roads you can take to cope with your depression and suicidal thoughts. Please take a day or week to your senses and stop feeding these garbage ass holes who are trying to reinforce that suicide is the right decision. Get in your car and go on a nice scenic drive while listening to some good reggae music, I promise that you'll be okay if you try just one minute at a time.

OP you'll know my comments when you see them on the periscope app on the stream. Reconsider dude

someone record this please

OP, you sound like you're gonna cry. Let it out, man.

This shit will blow over. Don't die. You sexy.

Video frozen for anyone else?

do it

You're a fucking idiot

if you take all that shit, your death will be protracted and extremely painful.

DAMNITSOMUCH

how do i post in the chat

i think you have to have an account?

You need a twitter account

Periscope links to twitter

Somebody stop this guy

You'd die by a steering column impaling your sternum. It would be just about the most painful way to go.

hes gonna hit someone with his car isnt he

He's on the highway right now. I think we're too late to talk him out of it. I tried.

rip in peace impala ivan

is the impalas name ivan?

He didn't do it did he?! Fuck please say no

not yet

periscope.tv/w/1RDGlLaNZdMGL#

What's he saying?

Kek

hes gonna drive off the top of a parking garage

just talking

can you not watch ithe says he thinks one of his wheels might be falling off, so he needs to just do this.

bump

ITT - we take an afternoon ride with faggot OP.

kek

60 year old fixing her vape

here we go

What's going on...? :(

Be creative. Hope to see you on the news, OP.

all right here it goes--and the stream cuts off

What the fuck it cut out

stream down?

Did it seem like he was actually going to try something...?

i think the stream was lagging behind like 10 secodns or so so when he died his phone also got destroyed so it couldn't send the delayed footage to the server... pity

I heard his tires squeal then it cut out.

FUCK

Igot to "Here we g..." and the fucking link froze again.

Now it's ended.

FUCKMESOMUCH

this

Glorious. Good bye, OP.

Why the fuck are you acting like this is some cool action movie, the guy was saying he is suicidal. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He crashed the car. The tires screeched and it went black lost connection. Fuck

look at the stream end. we can see him turning off and his tires squeal. and than the stream stops

Because I'm human?
We do take an interest in these things.

>morbid curiosity

stream is up

Did he says where he was from? Police radio or something?

What a glorious faggot. He's a legend.

My captcha was "seat belt"

people react differently to situations

Fuck every single one of you that egged him on

OP's delivered. Video going up on Twitter @Nodescape

>Ok, here we go
>Tire screeching

that was certainly a ride.

anyone know what city he's in? Did you see the street signs?

Welcome to Cred Forums
He did what we could not. OP is Legend

pretty sure it was the midwest. I'll start looking at it closer tho

To fuzzy but I'll look

Did you even attempt to put yourself in his shoes? If you were seriously contemplating suicide you would hope that strangers would want to lend a hand. What if that was your brother?

i didn't egg it on, but we don't even know if he went through with it.

it could even be a toaster steve situation where he did something, but survived.

Saw signs for interstate 84 and Garden city Fairgrounds.

It looked like California. I live here and saw what looked like the 5 freeway sign. It looked like the Burbank area. He also said he had court at 1:30pm, its 11am right now here

Fuck i always keep missing those
Did anyone record this by any chance?

Boise, Idaho. Curtis Road and Fairview Ave was what I could see on one of the signs.

I'm with this

You have kik op? or email?

>Did you even attempt to put yourself in his shoes?
Yep.
The man made his decision.
I supported it.

If this kinda thing is too hard on you - leave.
Make it easy on yourself.