Hey Cred Forums, my sister knows i smoke weed and now she wants to smoke weed too, should I give her some...

Hey Cred Forums, my sister knows i smoke weed and now she wants to smoke weed too, should I give her some, smoke together with me or tell her not too?

Weed is harmless. Smoke with them.

Smoke with my younger brother all the time

If you want fuck her, ok, at the first time a girl on weed she's sooo horny or sick, and, how tell your parents that you give drugs to your sister?

I don't want to fuck her, and my parents know i smoke and they don't mind

Whats wrong with you. If you didnt smoke so much and dull your senses you'd have the natural urge to fuck your sister and be done with it.

Smoke with sister
Fuck your sister
Take pics
Post pics to Cred Forums
Become the delivrar this thread deserves

Do it faggot

D E L U S I O N A L

Okay OP here, not gonna fuck my sis, next question, should i smoke my best stuff with her or the weed i sell to the local 12 yo's thats really shitty

This.
69 get demands it

Deff your best shit. if you want her to have a good experience give a puff of that good stuff.

How much do you like your sis?

Cause if you want to smoke with her on and off, give her the good shit.

I guess for her first time mix it, because you don't know if she'll get high or even know how to inhale it.

My gf and I smoke with our family.

So glad Colorado has legal weed, I've never been so close to my family before.

I second this

don't do it OP.
>introduced weed to my little bro (a few years younge than me)
>started smoking it on his own
>started drinking and smoking to get more fucked up
>is now a serious alcoholic and has been homeless multiple times

his life is now basicly fucked, probably thanks to me

Are you my brother?!

It's literally not harmless. If you legitimately think this, go smoke a bowl and then run a mile, it's all but guaranteed you have lower lung function.
It also changes the way you learn and understand things because it changes your perspective. This can be bad (by society's definition of the word bad) for those who are still developing and in school.

>the good shit
>poorfag detected
Everything is the good shit when you're not poor
I'm also poor, but I get my drugs for free

>thread

Do it and you could fuck her

If she wants to smoke, she'll smoke.
If you ask me, i'd say it's better that she tries it the first few times with you, so that it isn' with some nigger who'll take advantage of her.
The first experiences with weed might make you do some funny stuff, so you better be there to show her how to handle herself while high.

Mati?

You're a shit older brother.

I'm dutch and with our law my sister can buy it herself in a year now, why don't try it out with me now before doing it with some weird ass friend of her in a year

I work with evaporated nickel so I have strength and capacity tests on my lungs every 3 months and they are good.

Protip: they got stronger when I was doing no2 but that was years ago so they settled again.

And your "all life is to be a greased cog in the machine" falls down when not everyone wants to live a drone

That's not where your job ends m9, educate the poor little fucker.

Best stuff. Or she will think you are an idiot for smoking it or ripping her off when she finds good stuff

How old is your sister, if your parents dont care, make sure they won't care if she smoke first.

Also if she's under 15 I would say nah.

>ve never been so close to my family before

Me and my brother never got along until late we got blazing together. Now best mates

Same thing with my bro.

Basically my stance with my kids. I'd rather they learn in a safe environment. They will do it anyway

Started blazing with my brother late teens (him mid teens) still do it now when we can (now 33)