At what age did you grow out of racism?

At what age did you grow out of racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4JFiE7Ago
youtube.com/watch?v=KVN6UVSiNIs
liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1471477230
youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/man-sentenced-to-14-years-for-street-racing-crash-that-killed-family-on-christmas-eve
articles.philly.com/2016-07-22/news/74631270_1_sucker-punch-plea-deal-ciancaglini
las.illinois.edu/students/programs/majors/
bigfuture.collegeboard.org/majors/liberal-arts-sciences-general-studies-humanities-liberal-arts-sciences
careerkey.org/choose-a-college-major/what-are-liberal-arts-majors.html#.V-63dfkrLIU
www1.villanova.edu/villanova/artsci/undergrad.html
fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So how's your liberal arts degree coming along?

sides etc

I was never racist. calling people fags, Niggers and chinks is tied up in so many layers of irony now Im not even sure what it means.

Actually black people insulting me and my family at a civil rights park made it hard to be colorblind. I don't hate them, I just have trust issues now.

this. my group of friends are autistic and we're racist as fuck to each other, words have lost all meaning.

Both have nasty dirty nails, them filthy niggers were meant for each other!

Is that a rape on this pic?

I always thought racist jokes were funny but I never actually felt any hate or looked down on any other race. Then i went to uni, they got a really good business program but they are still a really liberal school and i met a lot of minorities and faggot white people. And my god i fucking hate niggers, spics, towel heads seriously fuck anyone that isn't white get out of this country you smelly fucks. And the gays, you faggots are fucking annoying. Stop asking to suck my dick and kill yourself already this is sexual harassment

Most blacks haven't reached that age yet.

Never was racist.
You cuck boys.

Was actually way less racist when I was younger. Now that I am almost 30 I hate niggers because I see them for what they are. Yeah there are some good ones out there, but for the most part they suck.

>inb4 tyrone cuck'd you
Nah, never happened and I'm married now and have a good job so I'm not just some angry/bitter neckbeard

I was never a racist. I am, however, a staunch culturalist.

I'm not racist but hate stupid people, work in an IT company on Nearshore (yep i'm "stealing" america jobs) we are in a multi cultural place (americans, mexicans, asians and india people) and my gosh fucking Rajit not following procedures, shitting steaping on the toilet, and a sometime they smell like shit...

white power

Maybe you don't have a neckbeard but you're clearly angry and bitter

I didn't become racist until very recently, and you can blame black lives matter for it. Prior to them the only black people I saw were colleagues, friends, the president, and journalists. The mass exposure of black lives matter has clearly shown that intelligence is the exception, not the rule.

I grew into racism

I grew into it about three years ago.

Fkin niggers and i just hope im still alive to see all their destructive and retarded race diluted into oblivion like all our jewish owners intend to do by all the race mix propaganda...

the only way to completely destroy them is being smarter than them....and thats not very hard to do.....by making they think that they are "winning" by fuckin and marrying white females

i actually grew into racism as i got older and started to understand how reality works and that anti-racism is just another attempt at creating an unrealistic utopia

Some black young stud is going to plow your wife, you will probably get divorced and end up drinking yourself to death. Have fun CUCK.

I had to be taught it. For example, I did not know that Amos n' Andy were exploiting a stereotype of blacks since I did not know anyone who spoke as those two did. (My sister informed me bluntly that they were white actors, which confused me greatly.) Around 1962, the civil rights movement considerably in the news, I [13] talked about the news with friends, one of whom said, "Yeah, but would you want your sister to marry one of them?" I did not understand why I should care whom my sister married, but rapidly picked up on societal attitudes at that time.

Although wary of the toxicity in racism, I now feel I must examine my reactions for bias I have internalized over the years. My late wife was black and she trusted me. However, visiting Cred Forums and the slough of blatant racial hatred ever on display concern what will I be when my pre-frontal cortex dissolves, eliminating impulse control.

Exactly the opposite. I was never racist until about 4 years ago.

>Meeting black people
>Being around black people
>All the bullshit lies they made up for the "new black history" month
>Realizing they are genetically inferior and have never built, nor cooperatively existed in ANY civilization in the worlds history.
>And then the BLM shit starts; the dindu's attacking police, breaking the law, disobeying lawful orders, and then niggers riot in the street costing state tax payers (to which they are not) tens of billions of dollars in damages.

I could go on and on.

Someone is mad because he got beatup by a stronger more attractive guy who happened to be black in highschool. Probably also fucked your girlfriend. Boy I'm sorry bud.

this

When I realized that the teachings of my dad's church were unfounded and that white people aren't actually the devil and are only tangentially responsible for the state of my immediate community.

When I was about 11. As soon as i figured out that being retarded and aggresive is tied to low economy and not race.

Never did

If understanding statistics = racism, I guess never.

was never racist, I was pretty smart as a kid though

You need to watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4JFiE7Ago

The hatred is equal in here though, we even hate ourselves.

Don't forget blocking traffic with their bullshit protests, protesting the deaths of thugs and criminal societal parasites while ambulances are stuck trying to get innocent people to the hospital and hard working tax payers are trying to get home or even pick their kids up from school or daycare.

But the niggers don't give a fuck. Entitled fucking parasites is all that they are.

Never did, proud member of the Traditionalist American Knights

I don't see it as racism but as self preservation. If I see a group of African guys in the street at night if rather cross the streets because chances increase significantly ill get robed

I wasn't racist until I moved to a third world country. Now I know why racism exists.

I actually grew into racism after my experience with googles.

Damn.That hit me hard.

I started out neutral towards everyone. The more I interacted with different races the more I wanted to know about them, the more I learned the more obvious each race's stereotypes became.

Two general examples:
Blacks: dumb, loud, small minded, petty, myopic, rude and arrogant due to extreme insecurity/narcissism, violent, always looking to hurt or fuck people over/rip them off

Jewish: white looking blacks, so everything stated above with a slightly higher IQ despite their claims of superiority. Pathological liars, EXTREME insecurity/narcissism, self worship, EXTREME delusion, EXTREME mental illness, perverts and pedophiles who get off on hurting people. They want to take over literally everything and genuinely love lying, cheating, and stealing and feel it's their right to do so. They manipulate lower IQ black and brown people and females into doing most of their dirty work for them.

I have never been racist, have Asian and black friends, I get called racist from time to time though because people have no clue what racism is anymore.

Making fun of racial stereotypes, doing funny voices of different races is not racism.

It's because if you don't believe your race is superior, you don't discriminate based on race, you just think stereo types are funny, at worst it is 'racial insensitivity', but my friends agree those people who call it racist just can't take a joke, black people have the most of these people who can't take a joke and are hyper sensative.

I really dont see crossing the street to avoid people whos hobby is dressing, talking and acting like criminals as racism really.
I doubt the most distrustful of black people out there cross the street to avoid a middle aged black man in a suit on his way to the office.

I just call it evolution now. I also like how the OP post is called "nig0272".
Fuck niggers. I deny all their applications and pick fights with them whenever I can.

Pepe made me racist

I grew into racism

>At what age did you grow out of racism?

I actually grew into it some time in my twenties.

There is this certain type of turks and arabs I despise.

This is why it isn't education or poverty it is race and culture. Only niggers do shit like this.

>this
Racism is just a sensationalized word for statistical probability based on genetic makeup.
I'm getting real tired of this boogeyman Racism.

Grew into it in my mid teens

actually grew INTO racism. As a kid I didn't mind any minorities, but as I grew older I began to see shit I was blind to.
Niggers being niggers, beaners living off welfare and stuffing 4 families into a house.
I didn't judge, but that never stopped them from saying I'm a racist white boy.
Now for the sake of charity I set fires to houses in predominantly black neighborhoods and crack dens.

>I actually grew into it some time in my twenties.

>I actually started never leaving my basement

>Some black young stud is going to plow your wife
implying it isn't already happening

When I was a kid I was tolerant of black people and other races because the ones I interacted with were decent.

Once I moved on to undergrad and then to graduate school I had to interact with the "common" people of the city. In this category the black people are nearly sub-human. They are literally filthy and disgusting people who don't care about their health, community, or their lives in general.

I hate black culture and poor/uneducated people, not necessarily black people. It just so happens that a LOT of blacks fall into that category.

They also refuse to take responsibility for their own actions, hence the BLM movement and all the crap in the news.

i guess i'm just forever young

Everyday I'm alive God gives me a new reason to hate Ghetto black people and Muslims. It's like their goal in life is to force us to commit genocide.
my stomach hurts from laughing too much

The average israeli IQ is 85. I like how jewish people need to constantly lie about their IQs. It's adorable. Like that kid in highschool who would go around telling everyone about how smart they felt they were despite always demonstrating the fact that they're a mouth breathing retard

I'm sticking with my fake racism because it's the only thing I have to post about on Cred Forums.org.

How do you know I am angry? Pretty far from angry

Yeah not gonna happen, she doesn't like black people either

Honestly I really wasn't that racist until I was working through college and worked in restaurants/bars. Work the service industry for a while and it will definitely make you racist, you will find every black customer/patron literally is a walking stereotype

>bitch about food
>always trying to get a free meal/discounts for this or that
>bitch about service despite being good
>never tip, when they do they act like a couple of bucks is good
>loud as fuck
>order wait staff around
>order bartenders and always yelling at bartenderd to flag them down despite just walking up to the bar when others have been waiting
>steal napkins/condiments/silverware
>complain about food despite it being good
>black dudes ultra pushy on women during bar service hours
>get drunk and pick fights
>door guys/bar-backs all cool calm dudes and they literally always talk shit to the dude checking IDs
>always try to come in with no ID then get pissed when they get turned away
>linger around in parkinglot afterwords looking like they wanna start shit with people after close

Most people do grow into it because they see how niggers act. If you cannot see that you are either still a child, a retarded ass liberal or a nigger yourself.

I've noticed (especially in 2015-2016) people of color are more racist than white people. white people have stopped giving a fuck.

can someone turn this into a blacked thread?

Funny thing is, they are just a bit higher than a nigger. That is why they control them and think on their level.

Why are black people so immature?

made my day

I don't like filthy people, its not my fault most niggers and wetbacks are filthy.

Have you seen the Trek against Trump garbage?

I know this pic but I never knew where to look at. Thanks mate

why are white people so bad at dancing?

I'm not a racist, I've even hugged a nigger and he didn't steal anything from me. I can't lie to myself tho, there is something really wrong with niggers I mean it's just so obvious from all the blm chimpouts and crime rates. You see a nigger that isn't doing something wrong and you think that's a stellar performance nigger, keep it up. You don't look at white people like that, like as if the best they can do is not to steal something from someone or stink up the place

10-12.

>start listening to different music
>hardcore, rap, jazz, funk, etc
>start studying different ideologies
>realize people all the same
>realize racism and xenophobia is invented by government to keep the proliteriat from uniting and pursuing a more golden future

It's where they come from

You can never quite outgrow racism if you continue to live in the same circle of people as when you were young or if you marry someone with a similar background.

My wife is the worst racist I have ever met. We were out for a walk yesterday, I wanted a snack from a street vendor...she dragged me away, hissing under her breath because the fellow was black and she wouldn't stand my purchasing anything from him.

Id say i never was or is a racist, id rather say i grew into hating certain cultures.

Actually I grew into racism. The more I interacted with people of different races, the more I didn't agree with their morals. So I started isolating myself and my love ones as much as possible from them. It just made life easier to live.

I grew into racism when I was 21.

Same here. Realized countries like Japan have almost no crime and even tsunamis, earthquakes, and atom bombs couldn't destroy their country since they are all Japanese and care about their country and each other. The US could never have that because it is so balkanized, we'd end up like Yugoslavia or the Soviet Union when their economies crashed.

Cause in Africa they all jump around fires and shit. It is a survival method to keep loins from killing them.

I grew right into it, like a comfy shirt.

Sitting in Wendy's enjoying a frosty
Mariah Carey comes on
AWWWWW DAYUM DIS MY JAM! screams large black woman
She and her friends flail arms, twirl hands, and sing along
I enjoy my frosty, throw away my cup, and leave
Can they just not control themselves?
On my phone so no green text

Im sick of this meme, you fucking retard idiot children who don't know shit about secondary school and how valuable a liberal arts degree is, I majored in zoology which is considered a liberal arts degree and I probably make ten times then what you fucking autist make.

>ignoring all the governmental fuck ups that created Detroit's shitty state of existence

Heh

Threads like this make me even more racist!

Wtf, do you even know what Liberal Arts is?

Yeah, being run into the ground by democrats for 50 years

>grow out of racism...

Lol. Isn't it weird that people with liberal arts "degrees" get butthurt all the time?

It was working in service that made me hate indians. God what an awfuk, four smelling people. I hope Pakistan nukes them

Butthurt eh? Where'd you get your degree?

>Inplying Reoublicans and Democrats even matter
>implying republicans should have a different outcome
>what is South Carolina and their shithole towns
>What is Mississippi and their shithole towns
>not realizing all government is corrupt and will hurt the people anyway they can make money off of

Not the same person, but I never needed a degree, I was making 10 times what you make when I was 19.

You're trying to compare degrees with someone on the internet. Try to step back for a moment and contemplate where that places you.
Butthurt indeed.

when i found the toxicity of feminism and BLM. fuck those sexist racist assholes. why cant PC culture just collapse on itself already

>I majored in zoology
Sooo you are into animals? Have fun trying to design, build, or run a company with that degree. You do realize that an MB will net you twice what you make.

Fact is, Liberal arts degrees are not as good for the advancement of society as a STEM degree is. But also in society we do need people with lesser abilities to do lesser jobs such as to care for our pets while we are at a real job making real money. That is why we pay you. ;)

yea, there are actual people doing actual work and they're doing it so well that we can afford a few of these totally useless lib arts faggots to hang around

Fuck man try being a white guy who managed a kitchen at an indian restaurant for a while. Some are really fuckin cool, but others are rich assholes who are entirely too needy and disrecpectful for being a white guy working in a restaurant pertaining to their culture. Always had to bust our asses extra hard when they came in so they didnt bitch to the bossman over trivial shit. My indian boss was cool as fuck though, really good family and took very good care of us all

Eat shit you fucking faggot and go back to your cock and face rate threads retard

It wasn't that hard to start up a janitorial service that specialized in floor care. Was even easier to under bid other contractors that did shit poor jobs on floors.
But of course , I'm just making this all up

I grew into it. I used to respect and admire black people in American history. They have more or less shit all over that history in recent years and truly believe they will be the highest contributing factor to the fall of our society.

Never, I'm a black person in america.

Full house chekd

How do I hook up with a black chick?

Probably, but if you wanna go get jerked off by how much of a faggot you are I have a place in mind for you.
>anonymous image board
This isn't your social media hangout you retard 15 year olds

nice catch user, I didn't notice

I've been here for years, and I hate plebbit

Just waiting for some shit like this to happen in front of me irl.

This is now a liberal arts defense thread.

I just hate idiots, regardless of anything.

>only way to completely destroy them is being smarter than them

No the way to destroy the is leaving them alone. They would be reduced to nothing within 5 years. Which is why jews love them.

why are black people so prone to rape?

Typical nigger in action.

I fuckin' LOVE being racist!

hahaha. I grew into racism. I'm 26 now and more racist than ever.

"That's because they're neeeeeeegroes!"

has kissing nigger ass gone too far?

why can't niggers contribute to the society like other races?

>black people insulting me and my family

Here's why

nigguhs hate de hi-yellahs!

I'll just leave this here

Because they are niggers. it is in they genes to be lazy and worthless.

Maybe this will help.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVN6UVSiNIs

liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1471477230

"LOOKS AT MUH, BEE-OTCH!"

Been mugged twice both times black men and the second time a meth head white man scared off the nigger so im still putting whites above blacks.

Have a car and some cash?

AMERICA FOR WHITES
AFRICA FOR BLACKS
SEND THOSE APES BACK TO THE TREES,
SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0

I'm not a nigger, so yes

Empire of Dust is great, having to watch that chinese guy deal with a bunch of niggers who steal from their own work sites.

How is there so little fat on her face? She should have 4 chins at least.

When niggers stop acting like niggers and the fucking sand niggers stop blowing shit up, then I will have grown out of racism.

.... Nobody cares what it is.

KK>*Kek*

Pretty sure that's all it takes.
Be sure to get tested afterwards, if they don't shoot you in the head for your car.

Jesus Christ America, what the fuck is wrong with you? I see in the news all the time people getting a smack on the wrist for murder -- two guys in California got probation for kicking a guys head in and putting him in a coma!

People regularly plea bargain murder charges down to manslaughter and walk on 2-7 year sentences. My (at the time) 58 year old father who suffers from heart disease and rheumatoid arthritis got attacked by a raging dickhead over a parking space and spent 2 weeks in the hospital and has permanent injuries that caused him to have to retire on disability, losing hundreds of thousands of dollars if he lived to be 74 and the guy got a SUSPENDED SENTENCE of 180 days in jail, 1 year probation with anger management counseling. THIS SHIT IS ROUTINE IN THIS SHIT HOLE COUNTRY!

Yet a guy fucks a 16 year old prostitute and gets 15 years. A 19 year old fucks his 16 year old girlfiend and gets 20. Guy gets busted for even just a single pic of a nude minor not even in a sexually provocative position and the mandatory federal minimum sentence is 5 years.

Pic related: theindychannel.com/news/local-news/man-sentenced-to-14-years-for-street-racing-crash-that-killed-family-on-christmas-eve

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PRO-VIOLENCE, ANTI-SEX ZEALOTS?!?!

The point is, this is an ANONYMOUS image board. Not for people who want boast about how much money they make cleaning floors. and even less for people who want to praise some stupid uneducated faggot like you for getting paid to do house nigger work.

>How is there so little fat on her face?
Exercises face by blowing niggers.
BTW: "4 chins"?...I saw what you did there!

>ten times
They taught you how to multiply??

> Not for people who want boast
> I majored in zoology which is considered a liberal arts degree and I probably make ten times then what you fucking autist make.
Why don't you bitch at the sjw that comment was aimed at?
I wasn't boasting as much as letting her know she wasn't special

Haitians

"The agreement includes five years with the Department of Corrections, three years on home detention and six years on probation."

His reckless stupidity kills a family on Christmas Eve, will only serve 5 years in prison and the rest looks like they'll be bending over backwards with my tax dollars to help him get over it.

Wait a minute. Liberal arts faggots are niggers now?

>mfw
>filename

>Wait a minute. Liberal arts faggots are niggers now?
I always assumed they were just tumblr dykes

the same age I was when black people stopped being niggers.

Better dead in a house that a black man at the door

copy pasta is stale

>I never needed a degree, I was making 10 times what you make when I was 19.
>I wasn't boasting
>It wasn't that hard to start up a janitorial service that specialized in floor care. Was even easier to under bid other contractors that did shit poor jobs on floors.
>I wasn't boasting

anyone else think that shipping all the niggers back to africa would make rest of the world a better place?

can someone explain to me why this animal isn't in the zoo?

I tough it was a white guy giving the finger, then opened the pic and saw there was an ape to the other side.

was that a male or female ape?

Actually I grew in. Was about when started university.

Huff a little Jenkem boy, it'll take the edge off.

topkek

Theyre pack hunters only a fool would go in alone

I never did.

I'm not wrong though.

"Oh Lawdy! Dids dat train hits uh wheelbarrow
fulla waddy-mellins?!?"

articles.philly.com/2016-07-22/news/74631270_1_sucker-punch-plea-deal-ciancaglini

>60 days in jail

Her lawyers defense argument is best:

"It's Philadelphia. People punch each other all the time,"

I was posting about the hongree piccaninny...
and yes, you are not wrong.

Implying that chimps get married.

There is a difference between an interracial crime and a racially motivated crime, you dumb fuck.

>implying racism is an actual thing

Racism doesn't exist, it's natural for people to be drawn to their own people, we fall in love with people whom look similar than us.

My sister wasnt racist until she worked as a nurse in South Philly, good job nigs, close contact with you makes people hate you more.... is it racism at that point or just rational prejudice?

funny how niggers are predominant in both

i know who you are and youre not even really white.

I am neither white nor black, but i grew up exposed to whites and not blacks. I approached them much more calculatedly and scientifically. I judged the way they treat themsleves, others and me. What i found is that they are inherently aggressive, pushy, and see race before anything else. Even when educated they tend to be on the illogical side of arguments. They are easy to manipulate, as such they fall victim easily to religious cult like mentalities, especially islam.

>Nimble America has added $1.50 to your account.

i have never been racist, any race can be a nigger if you dont contribute to society. White trash, niggers. Chinks, niggers. fucking mexicans, niggers. Rioting BLM, niggers, its all on what you give to the country you live in.

>ITT

So much this
Also, we have the same shit with gypsies here in Hungary

HAH!

The older I got the more racist I got. Explain this.

When white people report a black crime no one questions them.
When black people report a white crime no one believes them.
This picture means nothing.

people dont grow out of racism

rasicm, stereotyping and tribalism are instinctual survival mechanisms that have existed in humans since their animal roots

only those who have been brainwashed have given up these survival mechanisms

Muh race

underage detected. Read the rules faggot

Doing nothing [bad] > stealing, murdering, setting on fire, rioting, etc.

>black people report a crime
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To "grow out" of racism is to finally make peace with the fact that niggers are dumb violent animals that cause decay wherever they exist worldwide.

well yeah, but still--NIGGERS.

You know whats funny though? That when you shave a chimp their skin is white.

They won't hurt you, they won't steal, they are doing their mediocre job averagely.

Also, they were probabaly beaten up badly by nignogs back in school and they choose not to be like them. Comparing their rage and hate to the crimes of nigs makes me upset

Actually I'm very proud to live in a country with very few niggers. I guess that is why we are so prosperous

>Im sick of this meme, you fucking retard idiot children who don't know shit about secondary school and how valuable a liberal arts degree is, I majored in zoology which is considered a liberal arts degree and I probably make ten times then what you fucking autist make.
Yea I agree, even most Econ Degrees, business, finance are Liberal Arts. More fitting is to say hows the womans studies degree going

I guess you don't live in usa

Never, niggers suck

BUT MUH ANCESSTURS

Racism is something you grow into. Over time the brain connects past incidents and knowledge into bias and behavior so if the behavior of blacks, Mexicans or Asians you meet regularly fit negative stereotypes you become "racist" and start making assumptions. If you live near the ghetto it's quite rational to be racist towards blacks because the vast majority of your interactions with them will either be negative or neutral.

It's hard to grow out of hating white people when they always treat you like shit. Just saying.

>racist for life

Sure they do. Or maybe it just the brainwashing you've experienced since childhood that white people = racist devils.

You're a racist piece of shit projecting your bullshit onto others.

is that Bill & Hillary?

Liberal arts is usually followed by sciences but people shorten it to Liberal Arts ie Liberal Arts and sciences. Some liberal arts programs
Actuarial science
Anthropology
Astronomy
Biology
Chemistry
Economics
Finance
Geology
Mathematics and computer science
Mathematics
Molecular and cellular biology
Cmon dont lie, are you a nigger? Second question, you didnt go to college did you?

I never knew prisons allowed internet? hmm.. Probably one of the demands of BLM.

liberal arts & sciences

>thinks that sciences are liberal arts

im guessing you're a liberal arts major

Yup

Fyi Trump is racist, don't vote for him.

thats a texas sized 10-4! I see BLM as the tool thats removing the warning labels therefore letting the problem take care of itself.

UH just look at this thread man and tell me i'm not right. Also how would you know anything with being white and ignorant to what we experience. I don't live in the ghetto but definitely experience racism everyday without provocation. Go ahead and say it's bullshit when there's a shit ton of evidence to the contrary.

This is exactly the reality of racism in the U.S.

People wouldn't be racist if the nig-nogs didn't act the way they do.

It's completely their fault.

Yeah stop funding 50cent and Samuel Jackson, everyone involved in producing and promoting nigger culture in media is white.

Chinks have zero problem with them, ask the problems inevitably tie back to white retardation

>p.s. Africa developed civilization before Europe in Somalia too kek

I grew into it I used to be a nigger lover as a kid thinking it's cool.

> advancement of society as a STEM degree is

I think you mouth breathing dipshit do no understand the difference between the advancement of society and the advancement of technology.

The advancement of society is that we don't burn people at the stake anymore or treat men and women as equal.

>Africa developed civilization before Europe in Somalia too kek
But the real question is where did it go?

>Chinks have zero problem with them

You...have never been to Hong Kong have you? Like, ever.

>civilization
I don't think you understand the meaning of that word. Africa has never had a civilization, and the closest they ever got to one came from the whites.

That and the only long paved road in their entire fucking continent was built by the Chinese.

Lemme guess your a retard aren't you?
las.illinois.edu/students/programs/majors/
bigfuture.collegeboard.org/majors/liberal-arts-sciences-general-studies-humanities-liberal-arts-sciences
careerkey.org/choose-a-college-major/what-are-liberal-arts-majors.html#.V-63dfkrLIU
www1.villanova.edu/villanova/artsci/undergrad.html

The average American doesn't have an I.Q. above the level of an officially institutionalized retard. That's why they have the tea party, global warming deniers, birthers, flat earthers, republicans, rednecks, hillbillies and white trash.

Lul

posts none of "shit ton of evidence"

>That and the only long paved road in their entire fucking continent was built by the Chinese.
And using China's resources, of course.

The same place Rome, Greece, Merovingians, Babylon, and Persia went; oblivion.

what a try hard, did you look up a top 10 for that.

And the Donald, of course.

at least you have a winner to protect your faggot dumbass

I grew into racism about 10 years ago.

They cant contain ebola outbreaks because so many of them believe that doctors are witches. Even many of their kings and rulers live in mud huts. Dozens of developed countries have bent over backwards at some time in the past to help them to develop and they still haven't even come close.

He es a gud boi he din du nuffin wrong. He always been a gentle giant

It's ok man, just keep living in your bubble where people aren't really racist while at the same time you post in threads all day complaining about 'nigger' this or that.

Wow that's dumb, I read the thread until there, you win my friend, you are truly stupid, of all those frustrated neckbeard that actually think they can justify their miserable life by putting guilt on others, you're the one that actually opened Wikipedia and thought, with all you got for a brain, really thought about it, not reaching any closer to the truth obviously, but adding faith to your stupid believes by putting words that sound like they would make sens in an political argument together and actually thought it would be smart and make sens
Just kys

Assault with a deadly weapon like a mug.
Anything happen to this kid?

That's a retarded definition
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

Black people are treated like rock stars in China. Chocolate city and Yuwi is doing way better than basically any black place in the west.

Whites feel like zoo animals in the east them get butthurt and assume 'oh it must be worse for blacks'

You should look up civilization because the only place that didn't independently develop it was north/western Europe.

> the only long paved

Thousands of years of white/western 'progress'in Africa and all they've done is create priests and dirt roads.

They love the Chinese because of apartheid and that they're getting way better deals with way better progress.

The one continent on the planet with the most resources now belongs to chinks

please be an english professor.

>faces up to 20 years in prison

fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack

Zing!

What's the story with this

Yeah and he did it for NO REASON, which his court appointed, tax-payer funded attorney is using in trying to build him an insanity defense. His name is Kane Millsaps and he was 16 and the boy he hit was 12.

His jew faggot lawyer is trying to get him sent to a 250,000 dollar a year mental hospital instead of jail.

And THE EXCUSE! Think about it. "This thug fucking nigger took a knuckle duster to a 12 year old FOR NO REASON, therefore he must be mentally ill and in need of help."

I CCW and I'd open fire on all of those niggers

about 13
and then I re-learned it around 20

10 times zero is still zero, user

>inb5 30 times more women

The chinks also have longer range faster nukes than we do that our missile defense systems can't protect us from.

They also created a hypersonic jet that can bomb anything anywhere without being intercepted (our prototype blew up).

I'm sorry you guys let the Jews run nigger culture and fuck yourselves in the ass at home and in Africa.

And the chonging begins

Psychiatry and mental hospitals are bullshit.

The insanity defense is absolute bullshit especially, because modern prisons are basically mental hospitals anyway; they have psychiatrists and psychologists and all the drugs and in an even safer environment at a fraction of the cost.

I swear, mental hospitals are just doctors scamming the state.

He's probably the guy working in human resources that keeps rejecting your job applications.

Infuriating, trying to claim hes unfit to continue with court proceedings. Looked very sane before he sucker punched the kid with brass knuckles

>Ancient Egypt wasn't a civilization
>Sultanate of Bagirmi wasn't a civilization
>Kingdom of Zimbabwe wasn't a civilization

Just admit you know nothing of the world and just make up stuff on the fly. You probably love Trump for doing the same all the time.

The same age as when whites could travel to the inner city any time of the day or night.

yep. racism is a learned behaviour, as I went through life, the most negative, inferior people I interacted with were almost always non-whites. humans are just animals, and as the discovery channel shows us, the animal kingdom is bound by the "survival of the fittest" rule.

Well how do you define civilization?

I define it as:
Developed nation
Functioning government
Functioning economy
Law and order

By that criteria, Africa has never come close to being a civilization.

chinks and chimps, I'm laughing my ass off

look at the color of the people in the news stories below that story too

no but dey waz kangs and sheeit

I didn't, no human does. Discrimination of stimuli is largely automatic. Any person who does not recognize humans are extremely dangerous, is a likely candidate for being robbed, raped, or murdered.

Secondly, recognize that culture is an important component here. So if you are in the deep south and a bunch of rednecks in trucks are eyeballing you, you might get your ass kicked. The same can be said for niggers in any inner city, and even in smaller cities. The pervasiveness of nigger culture, plus the fact that niggers go out of their way to punish, shame, even kill non nigger blacks, means even a black who might of grown up not to be a nigger will likely become one. Thus its quite adaptive to fear a group of blacks, because even if most of them just want to hang out, it only take one low IQ nigger to puff up his chest and say kill whitey, to get the rest going. For to not go along with the meme of white genocide is be an uncle tom, of which no black person wants to be.

I truly feel sorry for black people who just want to be normal people, but who are surrounded by psychos, thugs, and fools. Much like the white person who doesn't want to fuck his sister and wants to go to them "fancy schools fer some book learnin." Sorry Jamal your fate is to either be gunned down by a nigger or by a cop, and sorry Jim Bob time to geterdone.

>I've never been to an asian country.
Thats what I took from this.

You know Africa is a continent with many, many different cultures and colors right ? Also, the three I just quoted have all of this.

How fucking old are you user?

egyptians were not, and still arent, black.

go tell and egyptian that theyre black, they get pissed.

>Much like the white person who doesn't want to fuck his sister and wants to go to them "fancy schools fer some book learnin."
I fuck my sister 3 times a week and I'm an industrial automaton systems integrator.

Looks like backwoods mental degeneracy is now the domain of liberals. Good job, trigger.

Dude that's part of what I'm pointing. Africa contains many different cultures and civilizations.

i'm tall have blue eyes and blond hair, asians also treat me as a rockstar. What exactly is your point?

The guy specifically said there was no civilization ever in Africa. Go tell an egyptian that they aren't african.

You must've been in some part of China that is on Mars or Saturn.
Asians fucking hate black people as a general rule. Observations have shown what they do to territories and societies they (black people) inhabit. Japan still does fucking blackface in Noh performances (and it's awesome).

On the contrary. I was a huge anti-racist guy 'til my late 20's. I don't like to consider myself a racist now, but experience has provided me with information.
And this includes realising that blacks (in general, of course there are always outstanding individuals, everywhere) are more aggressive, arabs have a culture way too incompatible with our own, and asians lack empathy to a sociopath level.
Also Australian aborigins are not even homo sapiens.

fair point, but I'm willing to bet that he's referring to blacks and African in his retardees.

I grew out of racism before I hit my teens. But I grew back into racism by about 20.

This. Was anti-racist until about 17, then I finished highschool in a school where white people were the minority. My views did a 180 in that single year of school.

Liberals that preach BLM and bullshit like that live in white suburb cul-de-sacs. They don't go to shitty schools or live in shitty cities.

No, Africa is a country ran by a monarchy with a king who lives in a mud hut.

Faggot ass fucking jew

You imbecile. North Africa is not black niggers but sandniggers, thus, Islam.

i used to work in the semiconductor field back in the '90s. i was a tech at a test facility. they brought in a ton of barely literate mostly black people to operate the test equipment.

we ran 3 shifts and did a lot of overtime because just like any manufacturing it never ends. 24/7. anyway this 20 something single black woman who was on 1st shift got a bad job review and they moved her to 3rd shift. it was all based on performance. she was literally dumb as dirt and lazy as the day is long. a white woman with 2 kids was moved from 3rd shift to 1st shift. this set all the blacks off. this was just before OJ.

they would huddle together crying and calling any white person crackers and everything else. they did no work for 2 days before the management sent them home for the rest of the week . the manager who approved the switch of the two was black but that didn't matter to them. it was whitey's fault. i was called KKK, cracker and MFer etc. by black people i got along with. i was guilty by skin color. the idiotic management didn't stop them from calling us crackers. they were scared to death of them.

i was naive but i started to realize blacks harbor a lot of hatred for white people and they want to blame white people for everything whether it's true or not. anyway after that i never looked at black people the same. i saw them for what they are, a sub class of society. don't give me this slavery did this to them. they have been
equal since the Civil Rights Act of 1965 yet they have gone backwards. their culture glorifies all the wrong things like violence, shoes, jewelry, sports, and disregards important things like marriage and education. they are a bitter,hate filled people with the wrong priorities.

Good for you. Living up to the stereotypes but getting a good job.