Ask a 26 year old dating a 14 year old (5 months now) anything

Ask a 26 year old dating a 14 year old (5 months now) anything.

how long have you been mentally ill?

Have you been preparing your anus?

How's the sex?

How can date a child?

Haven't had it yet, everything else is good though.

Lol 14 might be young, but not stupid enough to be called a 'child'

"Everything else"?

What is it like to have a one sided relationship with a child that does not fully understand the situation she is in?

that's great user
i always wanted to have a loli

how you met her?
how you get her interested?

>fellow (((pedo))) here searching for advice

online, or a real life relationship?

We've kissed, she loves sitting on top of me and grinding on me, feeling my cock. I've fingered her, she loves it.

Not 1 sided, if it was it wouldn't of lasted this long, she was the one that asked me out anyway.

Lol I'm not a pedo, maybe if you're attracted to 8 year olds. Anyway I seen her around a lot, asked her age, found out then I was like oh okay nevermind. Then the next day she gives me a cute letter asking me out.

real obviously.

describe her objectively

Does she have a feminine penis ? Just asking for a friend.

do her parents know

yeah meaning more hebe instead pedo , my fault
there is a 13yo in mah bus but im not sure if i can just talk to her like that, would be weird

this

mty only problem with hqving any relations with anyone under 20 is their family and friend does he parents know ?

What does she look like?

nigger don't you understand that at 14 she may not be brain dead but she doesn't get the difference in mentality and I've known girls who dated guys like you and they've all regretted it

You guys do realise that scientifically it's normal to feel attraction to younger girls? It's not weird or gross to be into girls, so stop being such moralfags.

You do realize this child's innocence got her into a very bad situation?
If by any chance you think this is normal what you are doing you are wrong.
Children at this age are starting to learn their own bodies, exploring new things. She probably just had a crush on you like a child often has on a teacher or neighbor. Yet you take this child, and have a serious relationship (from your perspective) with her which will probably lead to some mental health issues for her later.

I suggest you end your little fantasy relationship and get help.

By all means, try to prove me wrong on this. I am open for discussions with you.

Depending on location - this could be illegal. make sure you're not going to end up in jail

I hope you go to jail and get a broom stick shoved up your ass fucking pedo

>AMA
Back to redit tou fag.
Also, Tits or GTFO
I don't care who's one.

she wont get mental problems if u do it right u fuckhead, like every stupid moralfag thinking that

just go for the pussy man

Apparantly the other day someone grassed on us from her school. Her teachers were talking with her, saying I'm just some mean man after one thing, her mum found out etc. She was upset, saying she can't be with me but loves me, but she wants to be with me it's just a shitty situation right now. So now we really have to keep it on the low.

Just do it on the street, just ask how old she is and at some point she will say why and you say you would of asked her out otherwise. (Which is exactly what I done), if she is interested, she'll let you know.

I dunno lol, messy-ish casual long blond hair, does horse riding so has a nice fit body, cute feet too.

Yeah but those guys probably got them pregnant and ran off or some shit like that, it just won't happen with us.

Trust we've already had our ups and downs, and probably still more to come. But she trusts me fully, I listen to her even though I may not fully understand but she knows I'm always there for her, I can't help how I feel. She's nice and yes she may be young, but it's not like I've planned all this. We just fit together well.

Its a child I don't think you fully understand that, they don't know better and your taking advantage of her

To be fair, I've had a few 13-16 year olds infatuating over me, and even going so far as that 'age doesn't matter' shit. Never acted upon it because I assume it's pedobait, nor will I ever. Though admittedly they were all really attractive and could pass off as being legal.

I know a girl who's 27 now, she was getting "blowjob lessons" from a 24 yo when she was 13 - 14. She has no regrets.

same fagging off of You're wrong about the pregnancy thing they were just shitheads who thought they cared or just didn't and took advantage of a younger girl, but ffs OP just try not to be a complete faggot with this then bc if you fuck up it leaves some real shitty scars

I dated a 14 year old for a few months back when I was 19. Almost ended up very messy. Her step-dad in particular wanted to destroy me.

What is there to do right, in case you didn't notice you are taking a young vulnerable child that is in a state of growing and discovering and using her for your own sickness.
Saying ''Just do it right'' is a pathetic excuse for trying to talk this right. In no way is this right what OP is doing.

This is where you prove yourself absolutely wrong.
''We had our ups and downs'' Is a statement that confirms you are living a very backwards life. One of fantasy, almost like your own movie.
I don't know this girl, but no way that a girl from this age is able to have these kinds of ups and downs. You make it seem like you are talking about adult ups and downs (if wrong correct me). And of course she trusts you fully, just like she would trust a teacher or any other adult figure that is close to her because she is a child, and there are more people that are always there for her like her parents or guardians or people that work for child protection. They should be the one helping her and always being there for her not you, you are in short terms very sick, you don't realize it but you are taking advantage of her. Sure she is nice, and very young but trust me there are many other nice girls that are your age which would fit you better.

I seen that shit get messy in the aftershocks, turned out overprotective stepdad was teaching her how to fuck.

How does it feel to ruin a girl's adolescense forever?

You have the trust thing wrong. They don't trust these older dudes as an adult or teacher, they trust them as a manchild who has no life skills and acts under-aged.

So she's been missing for 5 months huh

No i meant as in personal issues for her, like she doesn't see her dad and he sometimes tries causing shit, or her basically getting bullied at school etc. She can't tell her mum about those things because she would get in trouble or anyone else, but she tells me. I'm a strong figure in her life, her rock and her boyfriend. Maybe if I was abusing her or fucking her then yeah maybe I'd be taking advnatage of her but I'm not.

Hope they jail you

Eye opener, I have not thought about it like that before. Maybe you are right, maybe OP is a very childish adult which a young girl like her would catch her interest.
I am right on many things, such as OP and others that support him in this thread being sick, and that they are using innocent growing children for their own sickness and fantasy life purposes. I don't completely agree with you, i'd have to put more thought into it but that sure gave me another think to add to my study. Thanks.

This.

I had an ex who's virginity was taken by à guy like you, and it fucked up her life.

Hope you will be raped in the ass in jail, asshole.

This reminds me of the hentai called "fuzzy lips"

I hope the same to this sick fucker, a guy did this to my sister and it was worth probation till I was 19 for beating the fucking shit out of him. Gotta love when they beg for you to stop kicking there skull in :)

ITT, salty moralfags. Know your tears are delicious.

Isn't 14 grade 9? It seems odd to characterize that as a point where people don't understand relationships - you make her sound like some confused infant. People used to get married at that age.

Assuming you're not a lying basement dweller getting off to sharing his fantasy, what did you do to deserve such good fortune?

Do you practice kegel? For when you go to jail? I mean its very important for your health. Might spend a good time in there

I'm curious - how did it fuck up her life? How old was she when it happened?

I hope he never does tbh, I hope her father or someone kills him and saves us tax payer money

Was the virginity loss violent or unwanted?
Then yes.

If not, then your ex was using it strictly for her own convenience.

I don't care what people do in secrecy. I think that in theory such a relationship can work out provided the older person genuinely loves and cares for them and doesn't force or manipulate them.

But I had a friend who was 12 at the time who got fooled by a 19 year old into 'falling in love', then that guy proceeded to kidnap her to another city and rape her over a course of 5 days (not constantly, but multiple sexual acts spanning that time).

He got off completely free because he claimed he 'loved' her, and he had a bunch of mental health issues. Not even making this story up.

So because of shit like the above, although in theory I see no issue, it's guys like the above who really fuck things up, especially when they don't admit to their wrongdoings.

>
>Not 1 sided, if it was it wouldn't of lasted this long, she was the one that asked me out anyway.

You must be the biggest social retard your age...."lasted this long"? That's not even remotely long. The fact that youre that old and you're still using the term "asked out" is also pretty telling of your undeveloped brain.

Either this is just bait from a kid or you really are just the afterbirth left over from your probably much more successful sibling.

pedo

I feel like you don't understand what love is & she surely doesn't either because you're probably her first boyfriend might be dating "seriously" but since she's 14 she'll be fickle & probably find someone else she "loves" and if you do ever end up having sex & she regrets it she will most likely tell someone about it and then you will be a sex offender even if you just finger her it's still illegal to do anything sexual with any more than (4 years younger than you if you're 21) unless you live in Japan

Jesus Christ learn how to punctuate sentences.

kek'd

>Just do it on the street
>just ask how old she is and at some point she will say why and you say you would of asked her out otherwise.
>(Which is exactly what I done)
>if she is interested
>she'll let you know.

It fucked her adolescence mainly. He dumped her right away after having fucked her (without condom) and she couldn't get a bf since 21 yo. She was 16 when this happened. His first bf after him was me and I picked her up with a spoon. It took month before we could have normal relationship. That's why I hate this guy. Later we broke and she had to get what she didn't had in her adolescence : parties and guys. She's now 32yo and single.

>People used to get married at that age.
yeah in fucking 1800's

>if you do ever end up having sex & she regrets it she will most likely tell someone about it and then you will be a sex offender
this is why you keep young girls away from feminazis

that's unfortunate, hope you found the guy and fixed it. Sickos using loopholes is nothing new, but that's more an issue of letting people with mental issues live than romeo&juliet laws being too broad

>He dumped her right away after having fucked her (without condom)
key sentence right here

How many mental disorders do you have?

How long until the cops find out?

How the fuck did you meet her? How are her parents okay with this?

so cops let this happen for 5 months
where are you from?

And the entirety of human history.

You can thank the cancer that is feminism for all of this hivemind sjw bullshit.

Not the user you're crucifying, but please oh great adult-sama tell us what else a real adult would call it other than asking out?

He hopefully dumped her soon, there were not much damage done, but enough to fuck up her adolescence. Stop fucking childs faggot, you're just selfish enjoying fresh and easy pussy. You'll regret it soon or later.

>children
>14 years old

Are you fucking stupid? Childhood end before 12 years old

I'm not down with pedos but I don't think this makes a great deal of sense. She could have been fucked and dropped by a guy of any age at 16 - how did it being an older guy mean she couldn't go to parties and nail guys after he dumped her?

Could I get your name and adress please?

Way to get with a stupid slut, faggot. You two deserve each other. 16 and 21 is nothing, she knew exactly what she was doing.

why would you fuck a 14 yo? are you a faggot?

You must have the mental capacity of a 14yo, discusting fuck

At this age, she thinked all guys where fags like him, and younger ones worse because immatury. This is why she didn't had a bf between 16 and 21

You didn't read

Are 14 year old girls boys?

If she decided some guy being a dick meant all guys are dicks, that was going to happen regardless of her age. As far as maturity goes, she wasn't wrong - teenage guys are immature, that's just how it is. If she decided she didn't want to deal with that, then fine.

Btw she was 16 and the guy 38

Are you really complaining about how someone puts down a dude that wants to play hide the sausage with a girl not even old enough to drive?

LOL white knighting a pedo

Uncle Ken, is that you?

When did you start lying to completely anonymous strangers on the internet?

You were here like 2-3 weeks ago. You got the same answers and you're still in denial. Gtfo.

nice user, don't listen these faggots giving you shit

5 months ago

Now I think even less of her - how the hell did she end up fucking a 38 year old? We're talking about a consensual relationship, right?

Pedo

ja ich hab ne frage: wie fühlt es sich an ein versager zu sein der freitag abends auf Cred Forums rumlügt?

>waah waah age difference fucks up people, look at [abusive relationship]
>it's an abusive relationship anyway, the ages don't matter
>waaah fug u pedo you're ruining people's lives
-pretty much all the people opposed to romance ITT

seriously, i'm not saying that abusive relationships don't happen, but if you're both decent human beings, things will be fine
>buut ur a pedo you can't be a decent person
tits don't have ID cards, and if you find someone who you really click with someone you'll have do deal with a few oddities

I'm not whiteknighting a pedo; I'm calling out a smug retard for his dumbass shit.

Damn dude you've got it all figured out, I wish I really do that I could get into a relationship with such low standards and with almost no intellect stimluation what so ever from my partner fuck life would be so easy living like that

Sorry, I must have gotten confused by the cuck's shitty writing ability. My point still stands that she knew exactly what she was doing, even more so if the creep was almost 40.

I agree, but if she had been fucked and dumped by à 16 yo guy, she would have been less traumatized by men. I don't build this story myself, it's what she told me.

How close is it to ending. I lasted 9 months with a 15yo at 23. Like I always say can't spell 'statutory' with out 'fun-story'.

>mental capacity of a 14yo
>discusting
I know you did that on purpose, user, just giving you props for it.

Is her name Tabitha?

Stop samefagging OP, no one is going to defend your disgusting way of life. Just admit she looks like a little boy and thats why you're into it.

Sorry english isn't my first language. I just wanted to contribute telling how badly this kind of relationship can hurt.

hebe

>looks like a little boy
You clearly don't remember grade nine.

Pages of everyone calling him a fag or a pedo, how did you choose just that one to defend against OP? Did it hit you right in the jimmies?

post feet or fake

you know what to do

Dude, I get that it sucks but the only reason why 16 years old isn't legal is because a line has to be drawn somewhere. Seriously, what was she doing fucking a 38 year old. We obviously know the dude was a creep.

I'm not OP you dumb cunt.

This reminds me of how back in high school all the freshman girls would try and act "older" to be cool and shit. They would dress slutty and act like they're popular just cause they were the shit back on Jr high. Lol, it was easy pussy man, EZ. They want to fit in so bad and reach a "popular" status fast.
Of course, this isnt all the freshman girls but a nice chunk of them. Even the shy quiet ones were getting fucked. These kids these days are savages so I can't even imagine how crazy it's gotten. They're probably already fucking in Jr high.

POST FEET

except that banging a 16yo is legal in pretty much all of the civilized world

This