Had this phone (Moto x pure), but unfortunately it is now bread. Looking to upgrade, anybody got any suggestions?

Had this phone (Moto x pure), but unfortunately it is now bread. Looking to upgrade, anybody got any suggestions?

>not buying apple

Get a oneplus 3 nigger, best phone.

I'm a little apprehensive about oxygen OS, what's it like compared to stock android

iPhone 7 plus

It practically is stock android. It's decent.

For how much money faggot? Around what inches? Jesus fucking Christ you don't even give us any info

Any note able differences?
What makes the phone special?

I like the bigger screens but it wouldn't be upset with a smaller screen, and keep it under $700

wait for the fall phone reveals.

I have a Zenfone 2, it's probably the best price to power ratio there is.

Zenfone 3's come out recently, not sure how good it is though.

htc10 is fucking great

Alright I see

Asus Zenfone Selfie
Any Xiaomi phone you want
Samsung Galaxy J7
Huawei P9

Want more?

nexus 5x? stock android and good performance

Thoughts on new Google pixels?
I need a phone with fast performance on day to day tasks, I don't game on phone I just need snappy performance

LG K10

No Micro SD, no removable battery, looks shit, and will be overpriced.

I highly recommend you to look at these

Don't mind the no micro sd and the non remove able battery, going for speed, performance, battery life and durability

Will those last? Perform well? I don't mind the pricier phone if it's gonna be a better experience

I personally have Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 which is the most amazing phone in terms of value for money I have ever seen.

Only costed me 200 euros, but it is just incredible.

Get moto x force, im typing wih it rn its epic.. especially the camera (21MP), battery and display

I don't know much about Xiaomi, never knew anyone that had one. What os? Any specs?

Just got an Asus Zenfone3 a few days ago. Pretty nifty, seems half sturdy. Bloatware-y but it's not very intrusive, and the OS remains snappy and quick.
I think its 250 American, 430 cad though.
No NFC though.

Is it fast? Reliable? How is the battery

Xiaomi guy here
OS is not vanilla android but hell if you want it that bad just flash the stock android...i dont think its worth it, the OS looks amazing as it is...its called MIUI.

5,5 inches, full HD, 2 sim cards support, deca-core,3GB RAM for 64GB edition, 13MP back 5 front, fast charging feature, 4100mah battery, fingerprint scanner on the back

I got it for only 200 euros. And its an amazing phone with no lagging at all.

Last post for me, i gtg.. Cya

Thanks user! I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with it.. It sounds too good...

Oneplus 3 mate, no phone can compete with that one at that price, it comes very much close to the likes of galaxy s7 edge at half the price, and if you are into customization and developing oneplus even helps you to root your phone while staying under warranty

Nexus 5x great clean OS fast updates, glitch free. Love it. And only €280.

buy something simple and wait for next year.

What's next year?

Galaxy note 7