I'm currently separated from my wife so I won't have anyone to have sex with on my birthday next week...

I'm currently separated from my wife so I won't have anyone to have sex with on my birthday next week. Has any of you /bros had luck picking up a one night stand on tinder? I soooo want a threesome.

Bumping with Aubrey plaza

unless youre a 10/10 male model youre not getting a one night hook up. a date maybe, thats how i met my gf.

Is there any chance of me going home with someone in the bar? I haven't done this in a while, I need some advice lol

Are you hot?

ehh, only maybe 4-5/10
dad bod
i'm married, nobody whos married is hot

hot or rich

Depends on how drunk they are

im not a relationship guru. im lucky i even have a gf to be honest. if youre good looking and confident and not a douche, you can have pretty much any girl you want, whether its on tinder or in a bar or wherever. if your ugly, youre pretty sol unless youre funny and/or confident

I'm not rich, I do have a nice 2 story house, and a nice car. definitely not poor

i'm not ugly, i am very confident especially when i'm drunk

Fuck Sammie Daniels is Hot!

well looks like youre in luck

how much would a hot hooker cost?

The only way for you to get laid at the bar right now is to basically not care if it happens or not. The women can smell the desperation on a guy who hasn't been laid in a while and will only make jokes about you if you try to talk to them.

Here's a good plan of action for you OP. Wear your wedding ring and get to the bar relatively early. Once it gets rolling in there, you sit at the bar nursing your drink and tipping well. Bartender will now be on your side. Say hi to random people who come up to the bar. Not in a desperate please talk to me way but in a genial just being friendly way.

Inevitably you'll get into a conversation with someone. Keep kinda glancing at your ring throughout the night as you talk to people. Let it slip that she left you because you wanted different things out of life. Career for her, kids for you. Parted on good terms but it just happened two weeks ago, everything is over, but you're having a hard time getting rid of the ring. You're at the bar, not to pick up girls, but because the emptiness of your place was kinda getting to you and you wanted to be around some people.

Be confident, be awesome, make some single serving friends for the night. Don't be the desperate guy, be the guy who is cool with stuff, and has just a little further to go before things are worked through for himself and knows it, but doesnt let it keep him from having a good time.

Or just get a couple of hookers and be done with it.

Thats Actually almost exactly what is going on in my life! lol

is there a simi-reputable way of getting hookers? never done it before lol

Show up at closing time sober and fuck the drunkest chick there