What is bothering you user? Would you like to rant a bit? Or do you just want a Cred Forumsaww thread?

What is bothering you user? Would you like to rant a bit? Or do you just want a Cred Forumsaww thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have this adorable doggo as your companion

With all the doom & gloom about WW3 "round the corner", Nuclear Apocalypse, Climate Change, stupidity and greed fucking over the planet, is it worth pursuing anything for ones own enjoyment?

It is a fluke we are here, we serve no real purpose, there is no point to any thing.

The only thing that could even remotely matter, is trying to resolve the above problems humanity faces which no single basement dwelling could ever hope to achieve.

What do?

inb4 An Hero

I feel rather lonely

You can always become the next Hitler and start the war at your will. If a failed art student can do it, so can you!

You can always run away from your problems by leaving for another settlement far away

I hope no one mind text on pictures

Hey look I got a trip for myself

I got a bit fat lately

Maybe if I keep bumping myself, someone will finally come

Don't let the numbers fool you, it's just me and the world war III guy

Maybe a bit of fantasy

I will keep all these GETs for myself, but that's only because I have no one to share them with

I really hope someone would come

Maybe it's better like this

Maybe it's not. How would I know?

>just loving someone that loves me as a friend

And I thought I would be okay being alone. I am not. I'm just conditionally used to loneliness.

It says there is possible malicious code in a picture I saved

The thread is dying and I am still sad

Keep forgetting to bump and all that

It must feel great to have such affection with non-biologically-related people without lust

I don't know what I am posting anymore, the thumbnails refuse to show up

Hmm based on the file name I expected something cute, sorry about that
This one had pandas in it, should be nice.

This one even has "very cute" in the file name

hey user, how's it going today?

Someone forgot to bump and Hiro is being a bummer

Hi user :D
I caught a cold and had to stay in bed. I hope your day is wayyy better though

Meh, it ain't all too bad. Just so happens to be one of them days where I don't feel too shitty about myself; mario kart 64 and coffee is my day pretty much so I can't complain

Everyone is differing a bit when the precious saves are no longer small enough

Found out my friend might be a fucking rat and stole all my valuables.

Coffee is so magical that it should be listed as narcotics.

I know how to spot rats because they're fond of cheese and peanut butter. I laid out a rat trap at my work, and three people raced each other to eat the precious peanut butter in the trap.

I knew I was surrounded by rats.

Have you consider overfeeding them and eventually killing all three plus rats with obesity?

That's a good idea! I could put a life insurance policy on them and spend most of my paychecks on their food habits and it's like I'm putting money in my retirement.

This is something so good that I had to face it twice

My mother in law is constantly turning down the teperature on the stove/oven when I'm cooking to "save energy."

You can always turn her AC down, it saves significantly more energy

Golden retriever/corgi mix for your comfort !!

Had that happen once with a roommate, when confronted he went to get his dinky little pea shooter of a rifle to threaten me with. He opened his door to a compound bow at full draw aimed at his face.

God damn I love blue hair with pale skin.

Be sure to keep yourself healthy to enjoy the monies in your later days!

I snortled

Man reading that gives me a justice boner, but then I realize my personality fits the roommate's situation more

I should start deleting overly posted webms in my phone

What even is this

Yay finally something under 2MB

Maybe I should superglue my upstairs neighbor's doors together

I'm on it

Saging what I've been bumping because I don't like deleting the thread myself

Sage

Pallas's Cat!
The only feline in the world with round pupils.

Glad to know, thanks user :D

I need a job

If you're desperate enough, book a trip to Indochina Asia and become an English teacher.

I fucking HATE squatters. They are pure scum. The worst part is when people think they have 'rights'. They are literally committing a crime, it is as simple as that. I wish the UK was like America in that you could be excused for killing a trespasser.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEPE DOING I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GLUE SOME DOORS TOGETHER let the thread die

i was just on a cruise and met a beautiful girl we hung out the whole time and i will never see her again

I feel sorry for you guys in the UK. Pusscakes made having a pair illegal.

Okay fine Imma take pictures as I go

Realizing that I'm an outsider to my 'friends and family,' I'm actually really coming to enjoy it. I can do whatever I want whenever I want, and don't have to tell anyone. Of course, it's still lonely sometimes...being alone all the time, I mean. Never get invited to anything, never anyone asking me how my day's going, etc. There's an anime convention in town, and NONE of my friends have asked if I'm going or even invited. I can't go because I can't afford it, but still: it's the thought of being asked that counts. Couldn't go to the other conventions this year for the same reason, even the biggest one that I had a costume ready for and everything. But, I have a lot of friends who live overseas (mostly Japan), and they keep in regular contact with me and my progress in learning Japanese and finishing my degrees. They look forward to seeing me succeed and move there to work hopefully next year.

Still trying to lose weight, but I put on 1.5 pounds over the last day. I had some fried sushi yesterday, and I didn't realize until I only had 1 piece left that some of the sushi had CREAM CHEESE in it. I mean really, who the FUCK puts CHEESE in a sushi? Now I have to workout even harder to shed this extra pound. Fuck. But, at least I'm 8 lbs away from my goal. It's seemingly endlessly far though.

Just do what you can and enjoy while you can. That's what I'm doing, and I'm looking forward to dying eventually...just not looking to expedite the process.

To add to this, my 'family' doesn't even bother staying in regular contact with me anymore. I'm thinking, maybe it's because I'm an atheist, or maybe it's because I'm in my late-20s and still not where they think I "should" be (I can't give them the God-fearing, All-American, Christian soldier they wish they had for a son/nephew/uncle). I've become the 'black sheep' to them.

I am in my early 20s and I don't want to grow up into you :(

People find reasons to hate/disrespect me, and they never let me know what those reasons are. Everyone else seems to be winning at this game called "Life," whereas I lose every single time I attempt anything. I'm sure you'll be fine.

>I wanna be like you when I grow up!
>Oh, so you have low expectations...

I've discovered i have a trap fetish and ifeel like shit cuz of it.