So Cred Forums why are you unironically against Donald Trump?

So Cred Forums why are you unironically against Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yseotd_fxWY
factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-he-never-called-profiling-muslim/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com#Criticism_of_specific_fact_checks
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/15/ben-rhodes/what-barack-obama-said-about-isis-being-contained/
i.imgur.com/56xi2ZH.jpg
poynter.org/2013/study-politifact-finds-republicans-less-trustworthy-than-democrats/214513/
i.imgur.com/tV7WGsj.png
i.imgur.com/izSUhwXg.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc
archive.is/jOVDj
youtu.be/64xoDyethW8
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure you meant Shillary.
Yep, you do.

wow I guess I'm #MentallyHill now

Orange mother fucker can't keep his story straight. If Hillary's coughing means she has parkinson's, then Trump's constant contradictions means he has alzheimer's

What contradictions? He never had one

The same people against Trump are like those same idiots that voted against Brexit in the UK. Usually, those that are either well off and can afford nice gated communities unaffected by immigration; these people may even have personal security 24/7. Next type are the genuine idiot that cannot think critically and falls for any old propaganda with one difference - they believe themselves to be morally superior and to show how superior, they do not care one jot about their country or neighbour being overrun by illegals and will show how "not racist" they are by committing cultural suicide; again, they fall for the "poor refugee" nonsense. In the US, this is the same type of complete braindead fool who also thinks that they should atone for "white guilt" which is a ridiculous concept as every single nation in history has done something that is heinous enough but they don't act like a soiled tampon. Sins of the father and all that.

Trump has proven over his life he can turn a few million into billions. He can make situations work to his and his companies' advantage. He has the temperament and fitness to take on challenges and come out a winner. Hillary has nothing but accepting bribe money from criminal regimes and changing her tune to whatever insidious organization attempts to buy her. It is incredible people would vote for this woman at all, but hey, with all the brainwashed morons out there, I guess it isn't surprising.

Bait/10
But just to name one off the top of my head, that nonsense with David Duke

youtube.com/watch?v=yseotd_fxWY

are you retarded or just CTR?

factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

He said "I didn't even know he endorsed me" not "I didn't even know who he is"
also, from your link:
>New York Times, Feb. 14, 2000: Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

> “The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.”

He claims to be a financial wizard but won't release his taxes to prove it.

Why withhold empirical evidence that would prove one of his biggest selling points?

Because he is ignorant as fuck, and a jerk. Being a jerk might not be, in and of itself, disqualifying, but it mixes poorly with the ignorant part.

You're missing my point. The contradiction isn't about the endorsement. Its about when Trump said that he knows nothing about Duke, but he clearly knew enough about him 16 years ago when he chose not to run for the reform party because of Duke.

>what contradictions?

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Because he could not get Alicia Machado beneath him, so he is now beneath her. That makes him a fuck up.

> the fucker is a total tard

This really doesn't need to be said, should be obvious to everyone.

i'm just against egoistic greedy loud manipulative and obnoxious people. Soooo basically i'm against most americans.

Trump: I never said that.

Everybody else: But it's on Twitter, like RIGHT NOW.

Yeah, it's times like these that show just how common stupid people are.

>Yeah, it's times like these that show just how common stupid people are.

People even entertaining voting for Hillary should have told you that long ago.

> HAIL TRUMP!
> 1488% FOR TRUMP!
> MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
> 62% croked Hillary
> 27% Trump

Sounds like a bunch of libtard millennials. Go ahead vote for a lying, murdering cunt. You ignorant useless fucks.

Both candidates are liars. I'm just going to vote for the one that bothers trying to cover up her lies

>unironically
fuck of tryhard

>unironically
is this the new "literally"?

sure why not

Again useless faggot ass clown. Go ahead and do
that kiddie.

He's ugly. But he thinks being attractive is important. Therefore, he disqualifies himself. Don't blame me for not voting for him; blame him.

Is this the deep web?
Is this just faggotry?
Caught in a trap thread,
Spiderman, beastiality

Open your eyes
Post girls spraying guys with pee

I'm just a Cred Forums boy, I get no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Hitler yes, niggers no

Any guy this bitch blows
Doesn't really matter to Cred Forums
To Cred Forums...

Mama
Just pulled a ban
Posted loli in a thread
404d and now it's dead
Mama, I was having fun
But now I've got to fap some other way

Mama, oooooohhhhhhh
Gonna meet the FBI
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on
As if modding really matters....

he looks like a pedo.

He wants to fuck his pretty daughter, but not his uglier one. He's plays favorites with his kids and so is a shitty dad. Therefore, he would be a shitty dad for america.

>Everybody else: But it's on Twitter, like RIGHT NOW.
doesn't matter to Trumpfarts, if Trump says he didn't say what he just said, then they believe him.

"who do you believe, me or your own eyes?"

go figure.

sure kid

trump deep down wants to fuck little girls from other countries he should be deported fagggg

no, they just buy his excuse that he meant it as a joke, but not really, because China is actually bad and is stealing our jobs

kæk

“I’m not a politician.” (CNN, August 11, 2015)

“I’m no different than a politician running for office.” (New York Times, July 28, 2015)
“I’m totally pro-choice.” (Fox News, October 31, 1999)

“I’m pro-life.” (CPAC, February 10, 2011)

“Look, I’m very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject, but you still—I just believe in choice. … I am strongly for choice, and yet I hate the concept of abortion. … I am pro-choice in every respect … but I just hate it.” (NBC News, October 24, 1999)

“I am very, very proud to say that I’m pro-life.” (Cleveland, Ohio, August 6, 2015)
“You’ll find that when you become very successful, the people that you will like best are the people that are less successful than you, because when you go to a table you can tell them all of these wonderful stories, and they’ll sit back and listen. Does that make sense to you? Always be around unsuccessful people because everybody will respect you.” (De Pere, Wisconsin, March 30, 2016)

“I surround myself with good people, and then I give myself the luxury of trusting them.” (Trump: Surviving at the Top, 1990)

“My motto is ‘Hire the best people, and don’t trust them.’” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)

“Surround yourself with people you can trust.” (Trump: How to Get Rich, 2004)

“People are too trusting. I’m a very untrusting guy.” (Playboy, March 1990)
“You’re generally better off sticking with what you know.” (Trump: The Art of the Deal, 1987)

“It’s essential that you keep your mind open and alert.” (Trump: Think Like a Billionaire, 2004)

dude that.. that's poetry, man.

10/10 gonna read again

why would you be so offensive in your assertion that this is really a tsunami? If we are questioning the official explanation then why are you so aggressive and rude in your expression of your opinion and such contempt for us, thoe people who question the official story. You surely must concede that it does not resemble the scientific description of what a tsunami looks like. It is a strategy of the social control system to portray those who question or deny the official explanation as either dangerous or insane or both. Most people are educated to a state of low-intellect and retarded ability of lateral thinking. They are unable to ratonalize and conditioned to accept the authorities version of events. Contempt and suspicion is encouraged for those who think for themselves. Your comments are exactly how we would expect a paid shill would use to help persuade the masses to keep their stance within the security of the group. To pay liars to posr as 'joe publics' is an easy thing and their can be little doubt that this is happening. I know what you are doing and I know that you know that I know. When an adult pulls some candy out of a young childs ear and hands it to the child, the child and other children watching are intrigued and amazed while the adults are amused at the illusion. If we further consider the situation where the children were taught to accept that this candy was in fact vended from the childs ear and any child who questions this is ridiculed and persecuted then we can gain some undrrstanding of what is going on here on a massive scale. People are unable to analyse the info and incapable of forming an opinion while those who ser clearly the deception are demonized. Your assertions are idiotic but masterfully worded in a pseudo-intelligent manner. In short, I pity your soul you lying arsehole.

“I really value my reputation and I don’t hesitate to sue.” (The Village Voice, January 15, 1979)

“I don’t mind being criticized. I’ll never, ever complain.” (CNN, September 24, 2015)

“When someone crosses you, my advice is ‘Get even!’ That is not typical advice, but it is real-life advice. If you do not get even, you are just a schmuck! When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I love getting even. I get screwed all the time. I go after people, and you know what? People do not play around with me as much as they do with others. They know that if they do, they are in for a big fight. Always get even. Go after people that go after you. Don’t let people push you around. Always fight back and always get even. It’s a jungle out there, filled with bullies of all kinds who will try to push you around. If you’re afraid to fight back people will think of you as a loser, a ‘schmuck!’ They will know they can get away with insulting you, disrespecting you, and taking advantage of you. Don’t let it happen! Always fight back and get even.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)

“If you can avoid an altercation, do so.” (Trump: Think Like a Billionaire, 2004)

“If someone attacks you, do not hesitate. Go for the jugular.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)

“I don’t want to be provocative, and in many cases I try not to be provocative.” (Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again, 2011)

“I do love provoking people. There is truth to that.” (BuzzFeed, February 13, 2014)

lol rekt

“Do not look for approval from others. That is a sure sign of weakness.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)

“Look at my hands. … My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, ‘Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.’ This was not me. This was Rubio that said, ‘He has small hands and you know what that means.’ OK? So, he started it. So, what I said a couple of days later … and what happened is, I was on line shaking hands with supporters, and one of the supporters got up and he said, ‘Mr. Trump, you have strong hands. You have good-sized hands.’ And then another one would say, ‘You have great hands, Mr. Trump, I had no idea.’ I said, ‘What do you mean?’ He said, ‘I thought you were, like, deformed, and I thought you had small hands.’ I had 50 people. … I mean, people were writing, ‘How are Mr. Trump’s hands?’ My hands are fine. You know, my hands are normal. Slightly large, actually. In fact, I buy a slightly smaller than large glove, OK?” (Washington Post, March 21, 2016)

“Don’t worry about actively promoting yourself.” (Trump: Think Like a Billionaire, 2004)

“Let people know what you’ve done. What good is it if no one knows about it? You’ve gotta be a promoter.” (New York magazine, December 24, 1984)

“Everyone says, ‘Oh, Trump is a great promoter.’ I don’t think I’m even a good promoter.” (Fortune, April 3, 2000)

“So don’t be afraid to toot your own horn when you’ve done something worth tooting about.” (Trump: How to Get Rich, 2004)

“If I get my name in the paper, if people pay attention, that’s what matters. To me, that means it’s a success.” (Gwenda Blair’s Donald Trump: Master Apprentice, 2005)

“I do whine, because I want to win, and I’m not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win.” (CNN, August 11, 2015)

“Toughness is knowing how to be a gracious winner—and rebounding quickly when you lose.” (Trump: Surviving at the Top, 1990)
“Remember that in the best negotiations, everyone wins.” (Trump: Never Give Up, 2008)

“You hear lots of people say that a great deal is when both sides win. That is a bunch of crap.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)
“When you shake somebody’s hand, go with it. It is very important. Shaking hands with someone means you are making a deal.” (Trump: Think Big, 2007)

“Some business executives believe in a firm handshake. I believe in no handshake. It is a terrible practice. So often, I see someone who is obviously sick, with a bad cold or the flu, who approaches me and says, ‘Mr. Trump, I would like to shake your hand.’ It’s a medical fact that this is how germs are spread.” (Trump: How to Get Rich, 2004)
George W. Bush? “I like him.” (CNN, October 8, 1999)

“Don’t talk to me about Bush, I was never a defender or a fan!” (Twitter, April 12, 2013)

“I like John McCain.” (Twitter, May 28, 2013)

“I’m not a fan of John McCain.” (Facebook, July 18, 2015)

“Jeb Bush is a good man. I’ve held fundraisers for him. He’s exactly the kind of political leader this country needs now and will very much need in the future. He, too, knows how to hang in there. His first shot at Florida’s governorship didn’t work out, but he didn’t give up. He was campaigning the day after his loss. He won the next race in a landslide. He’s bright, tough, and principled.” (Trump: The America We Deserve, 2000)

“He’s like a lost soul, Jeb Bush … this poor, pathetic, low-energy guy.” (Las Vegas, January 21, 2016)

Barack Obama is “a strong guy who really knows what he wants.” (Fox News, February 9, 2009)

“He’s been a horrible president.” (Fox News, April 14, 2011)

“Here’s a man that not only got elected, I think he’s doing a really good job.” (CNN, April 15, 2009)

“Barack Obama has been the worst president ever.” (Fox News, April 14, 2011)

“Barack Obama is not who you think he is.” (Twitter, October 15, 2012)

“Oh, yes, he’s a champion. I mean, he won against all odds. If you would have looked—when he first announced, people were giving him initially no chance. And he’s just done something that’s amazing. He’s totally a champion.” (CNN, April 15, 2009)

“Hillary Clinton is definitely smart and resilient.” (Trump: The America We Deserve, 2000)

“Incompetent Hillary doesn’t know what she’s talking about. She doesn’t have a clue. She’s made such bad decisions.” (Fox News, March 22, 2016)

“I see NATO as a good thing.” (Washington Post, March 21, 2016)

“I think NATO is obsolete.” (ABC News, March 27, 2016)
>6 fucking days apart
“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ‘em, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell—I promise you, I will pay the legal fees, I promise, I promise.” (Cedar Rapids, Iowa, February 1, 2016)

“I do not condone violence in any shape.” (NBC News, March 13, 2016)
>1 fucking month apart
You still sure he's never contradicted himself?

He's a bigoted prick but of course so are both Hillary and Obama so...

He became a billionaire starting with a few million dollars and he is not obliged to release his taxes

Not an argument

It could have been a lapsus, a business like him has to keep relationship with a lot of people and there's a limit to the number of people a human brain can recognize over time, you can forget about someone temporally
also, not politic related
what have you to say about his campaign?

>Are you for invading Iraq?
>Yeah I guess so. You know, I wish it was - I wish the first time it was done correctly.
Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Yeah, it's current year, cmon, I mean, we should arrest this Cred Forums guy for hate speech

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

I'm not a white supremacist

>buzzwords
>tryhard
>le_trashman.bmp

He is not

Not an argument

Just give me one example

>implying that supporting a clueless dipshit with a "secret plan to fix things" is an argument

>bigoted prick
>so are both Hillary and Obama
no

because I am a nu-male who is hurt by hurtful words. I'm with her, that is if its ok with you Hillary.

more like

>Just give me one example [of Trump lying]
this thread is filled to the brim with examples, links and video evidence. If that is not enough to convince you, then I can only conclude that you exist within the blind light of absolute belief and therefore are beyond the reach of facts, validation and evidence.

cheerio and dog bless.

Americans are so stupid they'll fight over Trump or Hillary. Both candidates are utter shit and you're a naive fool if you support either of them.

user just finds liberals irritating
he doesn't know what he believes actually

that's not how the Alzheimer's works.
so much for muh intelligence.

>both candidates

>Out of context phrases which does not make sense without the contest they are picked are contradictions
>Changing mind in 20 fucking years is a contradiction

>>>/buzzfeed/

That Face, and the explosion behind him.... look like he farted ...

>Both candidates are utter shit and you're a naive fool if you support either of them.
Not like we have much of a choice

no bias here. nope no at all.

>we don't have a choice

aww baby wants things his way.

Factcheck is respected by the industry, faggot
you can't dismiss that

so what's the issue then?
you like crying or something.
that's what it sounds like.

youtube. kek

>falls for any old propaganda
>literally spews forth a whole diatribe of propaganda.

Well played user, top work.

There are other people running for the position.

true shit is true

a loser posted this.

I asked for an example of something he said on Twitter and then he dismissed without any excuses

wow, nice non-argument you got there lad

I'm not against him unironically

I'm for him ironically

lamest meme on the internet.
only thing lamer are the people that post it.

coughing ain't exactly what Parkinson's is about, either. In case you didn't know.

>non-argument
>widely held criticisms about Trump

pick one debate fag

Cred Forums btfo
Zero.
Chance.
Of.
Recovery.

>the Alzheimer's

the ones voting for Hillary.

so triggered

The Rare Pepes shall be auctioned at a fair price.

the lame reasoning
wew lad

>whoever's paid shillbots

Russian hacker much?

>both != everyone
It's unfortunate that you let others do your thinking for you.

>I asked for an example of something he said on Twitter and then he dismissed without any excuses
and exactly that is what was presented to you, but your only retort seems to be constant denial.

you're presented with facts and arguments, and your only counter argument is "not an argument". It's tragic, man.

aww so butthurt you need to start name calling.
I thought most left that behind them. in second grade.

>Supporting Trump
>valid argument

remember this person claims to be intelligent.

>in second grade
which is where we will all be socially when Trump pushes for lowering education standards

dude, you...

lol

>using the arrows in a wrong way
This is a NSFW +18 board

yet you seem to miss when Hillary does it, hmm.

You did not
I only answered "not an arguments" to post without meanings, proofs or thesis (non arguments)
you still have to post that tweet

>muh argument
simply typing out "not an argument" is not an argument.

does what?

>$0.10 has been added to your account

some see a post. I see an obvious loser with no social life.

>I thought most left that behind them. in second grade.
not here, no. But welcome to Cred Forums nonetheless, now feel free to fuck right off and shit, faggot cunt fartnugget.

nu-male detected.

who? where'd he claim that?

>You have no friends
>That means your arguments are invalid

(checked)

check mine

>wants Orange Cheeto Jesus in the White House
>calls other anons nu-males

relevant how.
again intelligence?

>you still have to post that tweet
which one you want?

the cuck and his woman wait for the black bull.

Sorry, not an argument.

>Trump: I never said that.

>Everybody else: But it's on Twitter, like RIGHT NOW.

I can see you're going to post the climate change bs, hope you don't do that, because you're gonna get btfo

sure kid. you can't dispute that.

>you still have to post that tweet
a tweet in which Trump lies?
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385

there.

You must have something to prove.
Here's a (you), on the house.

yawn.

>because you're gonna get btfo
great argument, brah.

yawn.

Trump is holding the other end of that list upside-down.

Unless they printed the last page upside-down too, just in case.

>You must have something to prove

The caricaturized meme man is right though. If you allow yourself to be emotionally manipulated into one of the polarized extreme ideologies then you are top pleb [spoiler]unless you are one of the patricians who is shilling an ideology for personal gain.[/spoiler] [spoiler]And not just perceived personal gain, pleb[/spoiler]

narcoleptic much, Drumpo?

>the climate change bs
so, you're already covering your ass by saying "please provide evidence and btw I don't believe anything you're going to post lol"

but anyway, here:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-he-never-called-profiling-muslim/

>both sides= the same, vote Trump

kek

Shhh...
How will he ever learn to figure things out on his own?

Why is this a lie?
Does that tweet says "human can't influence the atmosphere with Co2 emission?"

you look for an argument
you don't see any

>I_AM_SILLY.png

> (You)
>Not an argument

Lol, it wasn't meant to be you microcock autist. Thanks for including me in your exhaustive list though

>Why is this a lie?
because China didn't make up the concept of climate change, in order to troll the USA. For fucks sake, you know this.

He offered to release... But he said Hillary first... She wouldn't

"Shillary". Enough of that crap. She will win.

Out of context is the defence of the weak. The context is all there. "I'm pro life" and "I'm pro choice" don't need any more context unless one is preceeded with "I would never say I'm...".
Fucking moron.

>>I_AM_SILLY.png
yes, you are. But that is hardly an argument.

Because he he has zero experience and it shows.

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-he-never-called-profiling-muslim/
POLITIFACT HYPOCRISY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com#Criticism_of_specific_fact_checks - Wikipedia page one long list of them being called out on misleading "truth ratings".

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/15/ben-rhodes/what-barack-obama-said-about-isis-being-contained/ - Politifact rated Obama's statement before the Paris attacks that ISIS was contained as "true"- an assessment made 2 days after the Paris attacks. 100% bullshit.

i.imgur.com/56xi2ZH.jpg - Spending more on education

poynter.org/2013/study-politifact-finds-republicans-less-trustworthy-than-democrats/214513/ - Study finding Politifact finding republicans less trustworth than dems.

i.imgur.com/tV7WGsj.png - Potifact getting desperate about Great Wall Quote

i.imgur.com/izSUhwXg.jpg - More Poltifact hypocrisy COMMENTATORS AND DEBUNKING VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc - The Truth About Donald Drumpf: John Oliver on Donald Trump

archive.is/jOVDj - Everything wrong with John Olivers accusations about building a wall by /u/Greatmambojambo

The behavior of a child.

Figure out what? You falsely equate liberals like Clinton with utter piece of garbage demogogues like Trump being trashed by major conservative-leaning media outlets like the Dallas Star? The freaking Arizona Central?
Arizona? The state Trump needs to win to build his fucking wall?

>He offered to release... But he said Hillary first.
yes, Hillary's emails against his tax papers. And he knows she's shredded those and forgot about the rest, so that's a free ride on his part.

fact is, she released her tax papers, he won't release his. This is just the way it is, deal with it.

>turned millions into billions
He's losing it too

Hillary
>no one shows to rallies
>only news networks that she has payed support her
>relies on zingers for arguments
>has ties to the KKK
>allows saudi arabiato do as they please with us
>has done a shit job in office
is a puppet for a wealthy jew
>encouraged police to target black people
>can only pay people to support her on the internet
>would rather defend a known child rapist than to do the right thing
>pro internet censorship
>can barely stand on her own two feet
why are you supporting this mess

>People don't believe he's a billionaire
>"he's a financial wizard who is a billionaire so he doesn't need to prove to the public he's a billionaire.
You're a fucking tard. Pathetic amerifats like you will be purged pretty on during president Orange Hitler.

>has ties to the KKK

Man. Trump is gonna cuck you hard when he turns out to be a limp dick dictator.

People that don't like Trump should enjoy this, as it speaks to their vandalism, crime and general low life behavior that Hillary panders to.
youtu.be/64xoDyethW8

>I reject your source as being valid, and present you with my wikipedia evidence instead

you know what, forget it. Fuck off, you're an actual, deluded idiot and no amount of reason or facts are going to change that.

>inb4 n-n-not an argument

good luck and good riddance.

Captain America is a Democrat.

>common knowledge argument
what a non argument

>he did not take time to research the context so he will say the non-argument that needing a context is the defence of the weak

>"I would never say I'm...".
>Fucking moron.

t. Anonymous the fucking moron

n a a

He is a successful businessman and it would be the first successful not corrupted politician in years

>Cred Forumsfags getting triggered itt
>yfw Cred Forums isn't your hugbox echochamber
I can't wait for the delicious butthurt when Hillary wins her first term.

>He is a successful businessman
with 6 bankruptcies

die soon

so.. for some reason, her "ties to the KKK" is to be held against her, along side with the claim that she is a "puppet of a wealthy Jew2"

how very schizo that is, user.

>I used wikipedia as an evidence and not as one of many things against politifacts you cannot copypasta without ending in character limit
>I did not post nor images or other links

Hillary supports both the Ku Klux Klan and the Zionist Overtaken Government.

yeah

sounds legit.

>turned millions into billions
He has not proven this. Releasing taxes will prove this.
ALSO that's actually super easy to do when you start off with:
A: easy no interest no risk Daddy loans
B: 40-200 million in inheritance
C: Daddy being collateral.
Pathetic that he doesn't have more frankly.
Also, he's scam artist. Serial scam artist. That's where half his cash comes from (not paying debts and defaulting loopholes). You don't think he'll scam you though. You're no rube like all the other people who weren't rubes.
Fucking trash person you are.

user seeks ultimately higher levels of political intrigue

except if it's trump, he'll be 3 feel taller, muscular and his opponents will be crack smoking 300 lb baby mamas.

Many are actually voting for Trump so they can also be legitimately be stiggin it to the gubbamint just as he is.

He is a hero to them.

well, we see also what some ethnically diverse athletes do when they get hundreds of millions of dollars.

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

t. someone who would be poor even if given a trilion dollars

proven fake

Better than Trump.

I hope no one wastes their vote for "irony".

jesus christ Garrison is getting cringy

yes. Which is why trump is such a pathetic man. Real billionaires laugh at him. He's like that retard that tries to hang out with the cool kids and they all just can't quite get him to fuck off.

from over 200 businesses

Debunked. Repeatedly.

Are you knowingly full of shit or just intellectually lazy?

>from over 200 businesses
that nobody gives a shit about

Yes, toss your vote to someone with 1 - 5% chance.

>what a non argument
alright, we try again: China did not concoct a conspiracy about climate change, in order to somehow cheat America, but that is what Trump said they did.

so, he lied.

and that's that.

>n a a
that no argument either.

1010 Woodbang Ave.

Knowingly full of shit. I figure, if you can't debate Trump supporters with logic and facts, might as well try nonsense

not an argument.

Heh

>China did not concoct a conspiracy about climate change, in order to somehow cheat America
Prove that's wrong
Trump did only an intuition nothing that China does not follow the same rules America does about Global Warming
Also, is that so important about his campaign? Do you even know what is his plan for america? What is Hillary's plan for America? And other parties?

Facts aren't even necessary since Trumpfags always trip themselves up trying to pass their own nonsense off as "logic."

The paid shilling is real. It's like you NEED to reply!
You're post is still unworthy of a rebuttal.

>You're post

says it all

this has some merit to it, but on the other hand.. it's kinda like trying to fight chimpanzees by flinging shit back at them. You may win some battles, but you'll still be covered in shit and they won't even know they lost because well... they're chimps.

Typos happen, but I'll let you think you've won something.

ctr on suicide watch

It's actually fun watching them implode like any other poseur.

Beat The Fuck Off? Doesn't sound so bad.

>still can't address the points
>damage control

>Prove that's wrong
no bro, that is not how it works. That is literally not an argument. Trump is the one accusing China for inventing climate change, the burden of proof is on him. And if you believe him in this ridiculous accusation, you could pitch in and help him lift said burden of proof.

so, prove that China invented climate change in order to cheat USA.

.. otherwise, anyone could go out there and claim anything about anyone and then ask them to prove themselves innocent. Like, you're a serial child molester, right? You're not? Prove it. Trump has been accused of raping children, as you know, so is it up to him to prove himself innocent too?

prove it, user. Prove you're not a child molester.

I think that if Trump was elected, he would be exceptionally weak as a president, like one of those forgettable ones, a Rutherford B Hayes,Chester A Arthur, or the like.
What worries me is that Putin, knowing this, would try to make a play for more land, possibly even the Baltic states, which would lead to a NATO call to arms.

Here's a good example. Prove that CTR is in this thread.

Go.

I'm against both fgts, sooooooo.

>forced to my face that my argument was bad

except no, Trumpfag balked to address it period just like his Orange Cheeto Savior.

>m-m-muh ctr
thanks for re-correcting the record, 1 shekel has been deposited to your account.

>Democritus is the one saying reality is made up by atoms, the burden of proof is on him

That's not it works at all, this is not a trial (where the burden of proof arguments works)

It's what Cred Forums does best. Now take a look at these totally unbiased graphs

again not a trial

hidden from now on

lol they flat out refused to counter the 'bad' argument. it consisted of "no ur a shill" with typos.

>not a trial
not an argument

Assumptions are not arguments, either

>again

what, some faggot earlier called you on this shit?

wasted quads

What point? You're post had nothing to do with anything I've said prior. You just took the opportunity to say whatever you wanted to. That's not a point, or an argument, it's you being a shill and a persistent one at that.

>Cred Forums getting rekt this hard

>still cant address argument
>hidden

you mean "conceded"

I want vote for a person. Not a corn with a toupee

>The paid shilling is real
if all else fails, cry WAAAH CTR CTR CTR RAAAAH and you'll feel better immediately.

I don't want anyone else to make decisions for me/take my money to give to our gestapo or to fund wars/other stupid, hideous shit. So no hill and no stump

>wishing an image board was getting rekt
Holy shit, I found the triggered liberal.

1/10 bait.
Cred Forums had a nice meme candidate going for a while there, but Trump's done.
Anyone who unironically supports Trump now or at any time in the past is a literal retard.

Still waitingprotip: denying the truth isn't taking the high ground

>he thinks not an argument is something more than a shoo shoo
>he did not read "Art of Argument" and "Art of Offense" by Schopenhauer

Something not demonstrated by is not a lie, it's an intuition
Do you call christian tweets lies too?
>inb4 muh russell

Still waiting for you to prove that CTR is in this thread.

You could just say "I don't know," user.

>You falsely equate liberals like Clinton with utter piece of garbage demogogues like Trump being trashed by major conservative-leaning media outlets like the Dallas Star? The freaking Arizona Central?
This is a question, not a thesis
Also
>Appeal to authority
>Not only that, using media outlets as authorities for the appeal to authority fallacy
ISHY DIGGY

Back to /R/TheDonald cuck Cred Forums stands with Her

well okay then, I guess. Then it doesn't matter what anybody says, or can or cannot prove.

China invented climate change, check.
you're a kiddie fiddler, check.
Trump is actually made out of orange gouda cheese, check.
.. and I'm a gull btw, check.

goodbye, my people needs me.

You're really bad at this.

Why aren't those traditional conservative news media outlets endorsing Trump? In Battleground states Trump needs?

What stupid debate terminology are you going to look up next faggot?

Answer the point. Trump and Clinton are NOT the same, Trump is a fucking joke.

lol, no

>hidden from now on
the mark of a great debater, gentlemen.

If you vote for Hillary, you will have no one but yourself to blame when she reveals that she is actually an alien robot and enslaves the human race to create the new world order.

I simply don't trust him

Trumpfags also have hidden powers so they know for sure who is posting too.

A typo is a misstroke. You went out of *your* way to type that apostrophe, dipwad.

>mfw Cred Forumsfags can't handle the bantz

Seth McFarlane is a funny guy but I could give two shits about his opinion.

If you use the media as evidence of any argument, you're a fucking moron.

And I mean that literally; not in the "we disagree so I'm going to call you names" manner. I mean that you are genuinely less intelligent than average.

That poorly constructed sentence makes about as much sense as voting for Hillary. Fucking idiot.

>You're post

have some ferrets, bro.

I don't care that they ain't ferrets.

>absolutely haram
>99/10, fukkin saved

No one can trace ME!!
... I use InPrivate browsing

He's a narcissist.
He's thin skinned.
He can't take a joke.
He can't deliver a joke.
He want's to fuck his daughter.
He lies constantly.
He is unknowledgable about everything.
He is incapable of giving a straight answer to the simplest questions.
He's a buffoon.

I would rather vote for road kill than for Trump. It has less potential for harm.

user probably had a teacher like Hillary who pwned his apostrophe misusing ass.

He makes a great point though.

As Trump himself has said... he could practically walk around shooting people in the head, and the Trumpzombies would still follow him.

good for you, Eugene. Good for you.

Trump is an idiot. Well he may not be, but he presents himself as one. This is all marketing. He markets himself as the unapologetic, unfiltered, non-politician candidate. Hillary markets herself as the warm grandmother who cares about women and girls. Whats at stake is the leadership of the biggest economic and military superpower in the world so honestly it makes me sick these are the best the two parties could do. That being said, Trump will be a four year president. Hillary would likely win again in 4 years, just like Obama. The damage Trump could do would be minuscule. He does not know the inner workings of government. The drastic change Hillary could make may actually bring us to the point of no return. So I am not "supporting Trump". Whenever my friends ask who I'm voting for and I say Trump its always met with a scoff and an "Oh I didnt know you were a racist?!" or something of the sort... No I dont "support" Trump, but the damage of a Trump presidency does not hold even the smallest candle to the damage of a Hillary presidency. Look at what we have got the past 8 years? Will another 8 of the same help or hurt? Thats the question you have to ask at the polls. Barack literally said, Trump will undo all of our "progress". I say good. If that was what Trump was campaigning on I would be in full support.

Whether you're less intelligent is less of a fact that you're an intellectual coward avoiding a criticism of your political worldview.

Both sides are NOT the same, Trump is a scary fucking idiot who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the White House.

Why are you so mad? We are trying to have a civilized debate here.

>I would rather vote for road kill than for Trump. It has less potential for harm.
bingo.
this, is the handle.

Yeah, they're pretty much a lost cause. Better to find a way to make them fight each other.

>Why aren't those traditional conservative news media outlets endorsing Trump? In Battleground states Trump needs?

Trump is not a traditional conservative and whatever a media supports or does not support a candidate is indifferent to the validity of said candidate, unless the media is paid or forced to support said candidate (like Hillary did)

>Answer the point. Trump and Clinton are NOT the same
Yeah, Trump is not a criminal

>durr hitlerly crook
appealing to yourself as an authority now?

kek

Ever hear of ad hominem?

Not a single one of this things is true (except the first one, which is not bad for a politician)

>whatever a media supports or does not support a candidate is indifferent to the validity of said candidate

except when your Orange Cheeto Boy is rejected by the very establishment he's counting on to get elected

kek

Because Cred Forums is shilling way too hard on Cred Forums and I'm sick of those retards. I'm just waiting for the meltdown.

How was the first debate for you trumplekins? :^)

with all the media being on hillarys side many people get brainwashed. Even Gaming shit is affected just look at machinima or ign every fucking idiot has to make jokes about trump and yea i dont think thats a coincidence.

Trump at least spits the shit straight in your face in daylight. Hillary waits till you sleep to poop right in your fucking mouth and then tells you it was putin

Not good, but his supporters won't be swayed just because he is a dumbass.

They've already had loads of cocksucking at Cred Forums to field any common criticisms.

1. Hillary was drugged/wearing an earpiece/kept talking over Trump

Trump has been anti-establishment from the beginning of the campaign

Good and funny to watch

Prove that Clinton is a criminal.

I'll wait.

>Paid shilling meme
>Thinks GOP hasn't been doing this since turn of the 21st century and hasn't been doing for Trump since he was certain for nomination

I remember my first presidential election as a voter too. Boy that Bob Dole was a boring, good guy.

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

>Trump is not a criminal
tell me about Hillary's convictions, please.

Don't care. You can't argue or convince those fucks anyway. Doesn't help that they think that they're so clever that nobody will ever fucking notice that theiy're shilling hard on leddit as well.

So delusional.

Not the point.

The endorsements for Clinton in key states says that Trump is losing a large number of voters who would otherwise vote Republican.

>Ever hear of ad hominem?
oh right, Trump is a master of that too. Thanks for reminding.

>gibberish

just as I figured

Neither Stalin was convicted

not an argument.

>an essay proving every crime she did
>gibberish

Dumb moliposter

You're pretty smart, able to deduce I'm a Trump supporter just from me calling you out on your stupidity. Hows freshmen year treating you?

Actually he was, and internally exiled.

>essay

show me which government agency served Clinton with any criminal charges

I'll wait.

I'm so sad that the two political candidates in the U.S are so pathetic.

Really, I'm not even in your country...Why do I have to suffer the consequences of your stupidity...

Always the same story

The two political candidates in the U.S are so pathetic.

Yes. Trump is.

He's not what I wanted for the future of conservativism and the republican party. I have no faith in his desire or ability to protect the 2nd amendment. I actually think the possibility of Hillary winning would strengthen the republican party, rather than let a man without an ideology or principles define what a republican president is forany amount of time.

define criminal
I'll wait (for you being wrong)

>benghazi
>email
>blablabla

oh wait she wasn't convicted of anything

I agree she's shady as fuck but at least she won't start the 3rd world war. And she has political experience and know-how.

Trump was a reality TV-prostitute.

But the sad virgins and Elliot Rodger fanatics love him because feminazis and PC are LITERALLY KILLING WHITE MALES!

So sad.

Get in line.

Show me what criminal charges have been served against Clinton. Once you do that, you have a point.

everyone knows that crimes are not prosecuted if they are not profitable. And tugging the puppet master would do nothing but tangle the strings and bring the entire production to ccollapse.

>Trump has been anti-establishment from the beginning
rich kid getting richer with a little help from dad, oh yeah, that's some sweet anti-establishment right there, user.

holy shit
multi keks
hurr durr
something something
niggers

derp

When shillary wins and sends us to war with russia. This should help you know where to shoot their new tanks.

He wants to blow up foreign ships because they taunt ours, and he thinks that kind of bullshit won't start a war

>shifting 'evidence of crimes committed' over to 'criminal charges'

Not that user, just wanted you to know everyone can see your shitty debate tactics

The guy your arguing with fails to see that corruption comes from within. It is not self limiting. We can view with our eyes her crimes. I work in a hospital. Think I would get away with emailing patient data on my private email? Probably not. How bout the CEO of the insurance company billing that same patient? Probably.

>muh conspiracies
>muh jewish puppetmasters