I hate myself and i truly believe I'll never find happiness with anyone or anything and I've come to terms with the...

I hate myself and i truly believe I'll never find happiness with anyone or anything and I've come to terms with the fact that I'll be alone forever and I'm okay with that. I thought once i accepted that i would be happier than ever but I've never been more depressed. What should I do?

Rob a drugdealer and buy some sweet prossies

Whats prossies?

I lay in my bed all day

Try exercising, focus on getting in shape. Pick up a constructive hobby, try to learn something new. Stop focusing on trying to be happy.

Get rekt bro. No one wants you to cry

I don't want to be happy anymore i just want to be numb

Ask for a lobotomy. You'll be comfortably numb.

Hows 8th Grade going faggot

QUADS DEMANDS IT

It's all your fault, you have no one to blame beside yourself.

>What should I do?
you need to acquire hope and work towards finding happiness. otherwise you'll feel worse and worse over time until you can't take it anymore and off yourself.

I'm not blaming anyone

Just keep in mind that it's all your fault

Heroin overdose is pleasurable, try it

It often isn't his or her fault, it's often the fault of people around them

The only reason i havent is because i know my dad would be devastated

Go to the god fucking gym. Work your ass off, whenever you think stfu and focus, work out until you either die, or fall and sleep, repeat.

terminate self

Ayy

The other anons are right, you need something to engross yourself in. Whether it be litterature, training, both or something entirely different is up to you. But find something. Also make lists, start with the small stuff like taking a shower and taking the trash out.

He chose this path, people have nothing to do with it, no one put a gun in his head and forced him.

prostitutes

I don't think sex will make me feel like any less of a piece of shit

yeah, not surprised. wasn't user
but something very simple can make you happier:
stop masturbating.
that shit WORKS. I ve stopped for now three weeks nad the feeling is incredible. add sport to that and you ll feel much better, believe me

I've also accepted my fate a few months ago and although I'm not happy I'm not sad either, it's just like nothing matters.

Work it out. See a psychiatrist and a therapist. You can create what you want. I'm living proof.

You matter, or you wouldn't be sounding off on Cred Forums with a bunch of user fags

go to reddit
u'll be happy with such dank memes

Instantly look up "Giftedness" and "Gifted adults". Don't stop reading because you're scared of "being a special snowflake". Fuck that shit. Just read on.

You may discover the key to your life.

Hope that helps.