Hermione was originally black in the books...

Hermione was originally black in the books, and was portraited by a white cracker slut because people was more racist at that time.
Prove me wrong fascists.

no disagreement.

Hermoine was actually a dude originally but Rowling was told to make him a women to give a leading role to a woman

Fuck off

Hermione was originally a dreamcast in the books, and was portraited by a white nintendo slut because people hated sega at the time.
Prove me wrong nintentards.

>Prove me wrong fascists.
who cares about some stupid faggy book?

And she ended up with Ron. Making babies. That's how we got Bob Marley. Would you rather there was no Bob Marley?

Hermione was originally an egg in the books, and was portraited by a human because people hated eggs at the time.
Prove me wrong humantards.

niggers

Let's do this.

Except for all of the chapter artwork where she is clearly white. And even disregarding that, all you have is the statistical knowledge that both her parents are dentists. Of all the kids in the UK whose parents are both dentists, what percentage do you think are black? Bet it's less than 1%

portraited????
people was racist???
are you an ebonics school teacher?

>Rowling was told
By who, the owner of the fucking coffee shop she wrote Harry Potter in on fucking napkins?

how can a black person have the name hermione?

it's like a white person named shaft

As much as I wanna agree with this, isn't there just a chance that Rowling did that in order to keep continuity with the movies at a certain point?

Hermione was originally a lizard, and was portraited by a white human slut because people was more afraid of scales at that time.
Prove me wrong, geck-haters.

Judging by the rest of the paragraph, it's from Prisoner of Azkaban which came out before they started doing the films.

>isn't there just a chance that Rowling did that in order to keep continuity with the movies at a certain point?
>implying she would alter her creative writing to appease a Hollywood interpretation

Hermione was originally Ron, and was portraited as Hermione because people was less 4-dimensional at that time.
Prove me wrong Einstein

Well, on my thesis of the electrodynamics of moving bodies, I ascertained that while both females and males were physically capable of approaching the speed of light, only gingers (aka Ron) were capable of performing the necessary counter-charms to circumvent the special relativity speed requirement, where as filthy mudlboods like Hermione were only capable of reaching half of the speed light before emotional responses resulted in psychology decay and she killed everybody else on board the rocket ship.

She was smart and was neither addicted to KFC nor watermelons.

Hermione was originally Karl Marx in the books, and was portraited as a capitalist slut because people was more fascist at that time.
Prove me wrong captialist pigs.

So MLK was originally white but portrayed as a black man in Selma?

>implying she wouldn't.

Hermione was originally Muslim in the books, and was portrayed as a Christian whore because people was more Western at that time.
Prove me wrong infidels.

Arguably the white face could mean pale with fear, but Rowling is an awful writer so I'm sure it isn't vague and stupid for artistic reasons

publishers usually have quite a bit of input but I don't know if he's making shit up or not