Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums
We need to stop the harassing and islamic hate on this site.

The racism of muslim is just fear of the unknown
Did you know Islam is the religion of peace?
All the muslim hate is so fucking stupid and ignorant
The christians are 10 x worse when it comes to religious killing.

This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry.

أنا أكره الزنوج ومحمد هو شاذ جنسيا ويمص كبير الديكة ويمارس الجنس الأغنام والماشية في الأحمق

>Religion of peace

...Or you will be sorry.

Have a picture of Muhammed for your b8

huehuehuehue

baitiest bait of baitistan

kys faggot

or just come onto my property and I'll do it for you

Why does religion/the religious deserve respect?

If you say water is not H2O, we can all laugh at you, but if you say your prophet flew on a donkey, we must be respectful.

WRONG!

>أنا أكره الزنوج ومحمد هو شاذ جنسيا ويمص كبير الديكة ويمارس الجنس الأغنام والماشية في الأحمق

Roughly translated in google: I hate niggers and Mohammed is gay and sucks big cocks and fuck sheep and cattle in the asshole

Why am I forced to act like a muslim?
I hate you self entilted fuckwits
Go kys

>religion of peace
>this is your last warning

Hmmmmm

gtfo kebab

it's like we don't make fun and hate everything and everyone

islam is fake dude.

op is right tho

Fuck Islam, and fuck Mohammed

Поехали !

Every religion is garbage.

>Islam is the religion of peace?
No it is the ignorant spewing of every suggestion in the being bible made a law.

Muslims are scripture lawyers and hypocrites.

A law that hypocritical folks use to KILL others for things they themselves DO.

NO ONE should stone or behead anyone else.

It is our Job to teach and struggle to follow the "LAW" ourselves. Not to enforce or kill others in God's name.

I stone myself and my friends every chance I get. They like it. Not sure what your problem is. Muzzyfag.

kek

I am obviously NOT Muslim if you bother to read the post.

Bacon bombs! It's the only way!

Keep telling yourself that.

Closet muzlihomo.

How many vests have you gone through on your way to peace?

Muslim ain't a goddamn race retard.

>racism
>islam

Some of them are pretty fast, though not as fast as a 5.56 bullet.

Where is Thor when you need him?

Continue like that and you'll be removed.

From the earth.

We could use a good dose of islam is the U.S. to help with the LGBT problem.

Nice pagan fish symbol.

samefag

It is Greek, and I don't think they were considered pagan.

Fuck off sand nigger, islam is a shit religion that just wants everyone to be goat fucking, woman hating fucksticks. Eat a bag of shirt dicks you useless waste of a human being.

>I hate niggers and Mohammed is gay and sucks big cocks and fuck sheep and cattle in the asshole

hell has a very nice place for you my man, i am not muslim but i know quite much about them
and have a lot of Muslim friends. the thing you wrote is realy really really bad i am just crying, that much hate, what happened to you, tell us and get that weight out of you and take all these cursing back and your chances of getting forgiven will increase by a long margin

You must be a sandnigger lover. You a despicable human being and a waste of fresh air. Here's an idea, if islam is so great, why not move to the middle East and see how well they take to you? Bet they hate you just as much as all of the logical thinking, normal people hate them. Eat a dick fucktard.

but i do live in Pakistan, the thing is i do agree muslim race is a little backward and a very example of blind obedient nation,
this user have defined them pretty Nicely, i know you are just spewing nonsense but still, judging an individual by his religion is quite backwards and realky kills the difference between you and the kind of people you think muslims are, and if you just leave the nation quran is quite deep, for me all religion are quite good all holy books have nice things written in them, there are no religions in existence that tell you that lying is a good thing, that alone tells you that no religion is bad it's just people, i bet you come here too because you don't want get judged by your reputation, same as its just Muslims have quite a bit of history on using religion to contain manpower, politics and other stuff like that because Muslims are backward people thats why they don't a concept of aptheism, its either religion in everything or you're not muslim thats why they are like that but if you leave people out all religions are good, even niggers are good people

We don't judge men by their religion but based upon their blind obedience to it.

i just want to convey the message that if you encounter a muslim guy don't go and spout memes and scream terrorist terrorist, there are chances that he is a good guy and have modernised himself with the society

So.... you're a muslim that claims to be from the religion of peace, but then you threaten the rest of us if we don't follow your "commands".

See, this is why we hate you. Hypocrite.