I severed a vain in my finger about a week ago. I live in Norway and got surgery four days after happened...

I severed a vain in my finger about a week ago. I live in Norway and got surgery four days after happened. it cost me about 90 bucks.

how much would this cost in America?

Free.

Probably a couple grand, it's okay though because my wife isn't being raped while I'm at the store by sawdust bread and dirty water for a months worth of meals

Buying**

20$ with health insurance

A 50 dollar copay would take care of that. Or 100 dollars if I were to have them all chopped off and stictched back on.

Depends on if you have a decent job. My out of pocket cost for an emergency room visit is something like $50.

>how much would this cost in America?
free. i have obamacare not some shitty 3rd world crap i have to pay for

Free since I am military

> lives on obamacare
> kill yourself and get a job fat assets

Depends on what your deductible is and what/who you have insurance with

Nigger you means you gots dat welfare. White ppl don't use bama care they have jobs with insurance

fuckin jealous faggots

>I severed a vain in my finger about a week ago. I live in Norway and got surgery four days after happened. it cost me about 90 bucks.
>how much would this cost in America?
A few thoughts (not trolling)
1. In the USA, you would have gotten surgery when you got taken to the hospital, right after it happened.
2. If it happened at work, you would not pay anything. You might get bills sent to you, but you'd just give them to your boss and he'd send them on to whatever place pays for workplace injuries.
3. If you had health insurance, you might pay $zero to a couple hundred dollars at the most.
4. If you had no insurance you might get billed for several thousand dollars, but they would still do the surgery.

However....... (continued next post)

Canada checking in. It would cost me 0 $, but would have taken 8 fucking hours.

I have excellent insurance through my job. I would pay 0. If you gat hurt at work in America that is covered under different insurance, but you also pay nothing.

Had the same thing happen to me and it was $50.

Depends on your insurance plan. For me it'd cost 200 but on the other hand it likely wouldn't take 4 days

(continuing)

Medicine costs in the USA are a very odd thing, that borders on consumer fraud.
Medical providers aren't required to publish price lists, so they regularly engage in discriminatory pricing.

Medical care providers charge uninsured people HUGE prices to pay in cash, but then they give insurance companies huge discounts for the very same things.
An insurance company will often get at least a 50% discount off the cash price, and often may get a 90%, or sometimes 95% discount.

So when US health care providers complain about uninsured people, you first should ask what prices did the uninsured people get charged? Because there is a fraudulent game being played with these numbers.
If people with no insurance got charged the same as insurance companies, then a lot more uninsured people probably would have tried to pay those bills.
The providers say that they only raised the cash prices to compensate for all the uninsured people who never paid--but that makes no sense. And it's not allowed in ANY other kind of US business.

For some reason, no US lawmaker wants to TOUCH the medical price discrimination matter. None of them even mentions it as having any part in the issue.

Would have gotten surgery that day, and I would have paid $10.

Got a job. I'm young, don't need to visit the doctor much, and my job subsidizes the ACA.
It's overall cheaper for everyone and I get the exact same coverage.
But you obviously knew that, looking at your astute observation faggot.

4 days? Fuck dude I could get the surgery done that day and have it patched up. I'd be back at work within a week and it'd cost a whopping 100$ at the most

They'd take the arm and a leg and call it a day.

to clarify I got stitches the day it happened and then I had a check up two days later and two days after that I had the surgery