Class got cancelled. Boredom ensues. Come hang out with me, Cred Forums

Class got cancelled. Boredom ensues. Come hang out with me, Cred Forums.

bloochat.com/bored-femanon

kill yourself

Write "Elongated Nigger Dick" on chest.

post number, will text. Where ya from?

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I answered you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Tits + face

make your nipples wet

Sharpie on head.
Shoe in pooper.

Sharpie in poopoo platter

Now I'm intimidated , you look like a creep

Tits with timestamp received.....proceed

Best friends number, send him tits so his wife thinks he is cheating on her. Of course he will prob just send dick pics back

People can talk on Cred Forums proper :O

Why u no have clothes? Is you poor?

Sup new guy. Welcome to Cred Forums enjoy our fine selection of copypasta

First day on the chan? Old copy pasta is old

ass?

baited

Fake you can see the shop. Post shoe on jead

Just started lurking Cred Forums again yeah. Took a couple years off but I'm not so new as the guy saying shoe on head. We all know shoe goes in pooper.

Hi there Femanon :) How do you want to be entertained? Conversation? Pics? Videos?

Replay please and tell us a way to communicate

KiK now Femanon?

nice pasta fag

Post timestamp on tits.....tis a fake

why would you be so offensive in your assertion that this is really a tsunami? If we are questioning the official explanation then why are you so aggressive and rude in your expression of your opinion and such contempt for us, thoe people who question the official story. You surely must concede that it does not resemble the scientific description of what a tsunami looks like. It is a strategy of the social control system to portray those who question or deny the official explanation as either dangerous or insane or both. Most people are educated to a state of low-intellect and retarded ability of lateral thinking. They are unable to ratonalize and conditioned to accept the authorities version of events. Contempt and suspicion is encouraged for those who think for themselves. Your comments are exactly how we would expect a paid shill would use to help persuade the masses to keep their stance within the security of the group. To pay liars to posr as 'joe publics' is an easy thing and their can be little doubt that this is happening. I know what you are doing and I know that you know that I know. When an adult pulls some candy out of a young childs ear and hands it to the child, the child and other children watching are intrigued and amazed while the adults are amused at the illusion. If we further consider the situation where the children were taught to accept that this candy was in fact vended from the childs ear and any child who questions this is ridiculed and persecuted then we can gain some undrrstanding of what is going on here on a massive scale. People are unable to analyse the info and incapable of forming an opinion while those who ser clearly the deception are demonized. Your assertions are idiotic but masterfully worded in a pseudo-intelligent manner. In short, I pity your soul you lying arsehole.

Ultimate kek
You're reference is sick, everybody knows that